Fire emblem heroes release time

escotanner

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mewyeon said:

I sincerely hope NoA is using this time to prepare the servers to prevent massive overloading when the game gets released.  Otherwise...wtf seriously.

Which makes sense with how many Americans love the franchise.

1 minute ago, ThePieMaster51 said:

It is now 1:00PM EST and Fire Emblem Heroes is still not available on the North American Google Play Store.

Just now, Honeyden said:

1:01pm EST, Still not up on iOS app store

ill have my faith for you two to let me know if ether game is up on which phone. thanks for keeping on time.

Just now, MegaTheGamer said:

Normally I do my best to be patient with this sort of thing, but this is getting rather ridiculous.

I agree. I can only hope they're trying to make sure the servers don't get blown up. -_-

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree. I can only hope they're trying to make sure the servers don't get blown up. -_-

Right? It would be frustrating to finally play it and then have the servers crash or be unable to progress.  Although, this has been taking a remarkably long time.  I was sure it'd be ready by morning on 2/2 if Europe got it earlier.

At this rate I'll say wait until 12:00 PM Pacific Time (1:00 Mountain // 2:00 Central, // 3:00 Eastern). Otherwise, I'm not sure when it will release (besides "when it is ready"). If it is delayed, it is probably an attempt to reduce server overload or an attempt to upgrade their servers for the launch period.

As a random question, did Super Mario Run have any launch problems? I really don't pay attention to mobile games and FE: Heroes will be my first (Gems of War and Hearthstone don't count since they are on PC), so I am rather unfamiliar with mobile game launches.

Edited by Sire
Added proper times

1 minute ago, Sire said:

At this rate I'll say wait until 12:00 PM Pacific Time (2:00 PM Eastern). Otherwise, I'm not sure when it will release (besides "when it is ready"). If it is delayed, it is probably an attempt to reduce server overload or an attempt to upgrade their servers for the launch period.

As a random question, did Super Mario Run have any launch problems? I really don't pay attention to mobile games and FE: Heroes will be my first (Gems of War and Hearthstone don't count since they are on PC), so I am rather unfamiliar with mobile game launches.

wouldnt it be 3 PM EST

1 minute ago, Sire said:

At this rate I'll say wait until 12:00 PM Pacific Time (2:00 PM Eastern). Otherwise, I'm not sure when it will release (besides "when it is ready"). If it is delayed, it is probably an attempt to reduce server overload or an attempt to upgrade their servers for the launch period.

I would imagine so, but if it goes past that I am going to start wondering if Nintendo somehow forgot that the entire continent of North America exists.

By the way, love the Jaina and Arthas art. Where did you find that?

@upLync

Ah, yes, it would be. It would be 2:00 PM for me (since I'm in Central). I fixed the post.
* * * * * EDIT * * * * *

@Tolvir

I found it one day browsing through the official World of Warcraft fan art section back in the WotLK days.

Here is the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fanart/?view=fanart-1132&keywords=artist.chenbo

Edited by Sire
Responded to Tolvir

6 minutes ago, Sire said:

@upLync

Ah, yes, it would be. It would be 2:00 PM for me (since I'm in Central). I fixed the post.
* * * * * EDIT * * * * *

@Tolvir

I found it one day browsing through the official World of Warcraft fan art section back in the WotLK days.

Here is the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fanart/?view=fanart-1132&keywords=artist.chenbo

Thanks, completely forgot about their fan art section.

Just now, Maymeimai said:

Exactly, its almost 5pm where I live, im staaaarting to get worried

that sounds bad

1 minute ago, Trashbird said:

Hopefully the game isn't released at some weirdly late time. I want to be able to play before my first day of work!

i want to play it because im sick in bed for whole day