Fire emblem heroes release time

escotanner

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Popers1328 said:

Advance information on delivery time for JP here

That's an automatic bot twitter that updates every 15 minutes to check to see if the game is out in Japan, by the way.

2 minutes ago, Eail said:

That's an automatic bot twitter that updates every 15 minutes to check to see if the game is out in Japan, by the way.

that's actually amazing thank you humanity

I think I know how they're going to do this. Since the U.S. technically is the farthest behind in terms of hitting 2/2, I'm guessing that when it hits midnight here, that that's when it'll release. It's going for a worldwide release, so it'd make sense for every country to be on the same date at the same time, and it's currently 8:56pm where I am. If you've got a different time, what time is it? 

11 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

They say it might come out 6PM EST tomorrow

I'm curious about the release date of the JP version and if it's going to be an inerational release. If not I hope the JP version comes out soon so I can start playing

I'm probably too excited for this. Nintendo's always done f2p games in a very moral way(see: Pokemon Rumble World, where after you give it $40 the game stops taking your money and gives you free premium currency forever), so I hope the grinding-type stuff isn't too bad.  Sadly, I probably won't be able to play it tonight if it doesn't come out in the next 10 minutes, because I value my sleep. Here's to crossing our fingers...

24 minutes ago, Popers1328 said:

That would be assuming it's a simultaneous release 

Even if it's a staggered release, you can easily grab the Jap version first by getting a JP Itunes or google account, not hard to circumvent that issue.

It's past 1 pm Tokyo time now... Now that I think about it, wasn't the last Smash patch released in the afternoon of JP time as well?

The second picture in this Tweet is speculated release times. The results of the Choose your Heroes poll will be announced at 3 pm Tokyo, and at 5 pm Tokyo it will be 2/2 in every part of the world. 10 pm is when Super Mario Run is launching, so it's also possible that Heroes will launch with SMR.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

25 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's past 1 pm Tokyo time now... Now that I think about it, wasn't the last Smash patch released in the afternoon of JP time as well?

The second picture in this Tweet is speculated release times. The results of the Choose your Heroes poll will be announced at 3 pm Tokyo, and at 5 pm Tokyo it will be 2/2 in every part of the world. 10 pm is when Super Mario Run is launching, so it's also possible that Heroes will launch with SMR.

than I guess I will take a nap

My Nintendo has Fire Emblem Heroes missions up:

Link FE Heroes to your My Nintendo account (+100 points)

Clear Prologue, Ch. 1-9 (+100 points each; 1000 points total)

Rewards:

10 Orbs (free; can only be bought once)

500 Universal Crystals for lv. 20+ heroes (100 points)

Stamina Potion (100 Points)

Light's Blessing (100 Points; can only be bought 3x)

Dueling Crest (100 Points)

500 Universal Crystals for lv. 19- heroes (100 points)

9 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

My Nintendo has Fire Emblem Heroes missions up:

Link FE Heroes to your My Nintendo account (+100 points)

Clear Prologue, Ch. 1-9 (+100 points each; 1000 points total)

Rewards:

10 Orbs (free; can only be bought once)

500 Universal Crystals for lv. 20+ heroes (100 points)

Stamina Potion (100 Points)

Light's Blessing (100 Points; can only be bought 3x)

Dueling Crest (100 Points)

500 Universal Crystals for lv. 19- heroes (100 points)

What the heck

bcd48a1b915eba904099eb20ea4f1a4d.png

Are you guys seeing this? SPECIALTY platinum points/?
https://gyazo.com/bcd48a1b915eba904099eb20ea4f1a4d

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

What the heck

-pic-

Are you guys seeing this? SPECIALTY platinum points/?
https://gyazo.com/bcd48a1b915eba904099eb20ea4f1a4d

Specialty points have been around for a while. They mainly apply to specific mobile games. Some of each points if available gets used if buying software discounts or digital content. Some of the regular Platinum points gets used if buying mobile-specific rewards from My Nintendo website whereas getting them directly from the specific mobile app uses only the specialty points.

Edited by Roflolxp54

6 minutes ago, ItsTheWolf said:

I've never been this hype for a mobile game before.

LOL me neither.  I'm usually not a fan of typical 'mobile games' in general, but in this case I'm just excited to have all my baes together in one place in the flesh.  Uh...so to speak.

Edited by mewyeon