Fire emblem heroes release time

escotanner

4 minutes ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

No.

This is the RNG Goddess's Retribution for my always having a baller ass Roy and one time soloing FE6 with Roy

Forgive me my fellow warriors

Nah it's gotta be the RNG Goddess's punishment for my cheesing my way through the final boss in RD with Shinon and his 3 range...

tbh Black Knight and Sephiran were harder to beat than Ashera cuz she didnt move and only had 1-2 range haha

Edited by xEnsisx

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd already paid for my sins. I've had more save file corrupts than complete games, and multiple times on some games (looking at u POR and Binding Blade). But I guess that's not good enough.

Anyone know if Erk will be in the game? He was the first character I ever promoted, but I didn't see him on the fan vote list. 

1 minute ago, immatx said:

I thought I'd already paid for my sins. I've had more save file corrupts than complete games, and multiple times on some games (looking at u POR and Binding Blade). But I guess that's not good enough.

Anyone know if Erk will be in the game? He was the first character I ever promoted, but I didn't see him on the fan vote list. 

Nino is in, I know that =| and Eliwood. Basically a bunch of fucking FE12, FE6, and FE7 units.

1 minute ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

Nino is in, I know that =| and Eliwood. Basically a bunch of fucking FE12, FE6, and FE7 units.

It feels like half the characters are from Fates, which to me is a little disappointing. 

Just now, Star said:

Seems like everyone will be in it eventually, though!

I hope so! Gotta pull the og chapter reset squad lol. 

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

It feels like half the characters are from Fates, which to me is a little disappointing. 

There's an assload of Archanea and Elibe reps so I'm satisfied enough. We also have Sileph alone from Jugdral, Eirika from FE8 by herself, and Ike and Gatrie from FE9 as an olive branch saying "More will come"

Just now, RavenEyry said:

So even though it's out in england it says it's unavailable on my device. I'm using an emulator because I don't own a smartphone and I hear nintendo doesn't like those :unsure:

Apparently people have only gotten it to work on Nox emulator so far. Did you that one?

Just now, Star said:

Apparently people have only gotten it to work on Nox emulator so far. Did you that one?

Not my usual one but I did try downloading it (and bluestacks) and both the app store still said unavailable.

Maybe I should try that qooapp thing through nox?