Ability: Blaze  
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Darkest Lariat  
- Flare Blitz  
- Earthquake  
- U-turn

I need tips, I'm thinking about including a tank or wall and a special sweeper.

For a wall, Toxapex or Skarmory might fit really well in your team. Toxapex covers pretty much both Incineroar's and Alolan Ninetails weakness. Although it does stack a ground weakness so watch out for that. skarmory on the other hand stacks a fire weakness, but has more resistances overall.

Camerupt is a good one. Tyranitar is a great one, if you use him right. Maybe replace encor on Ninetails with ice-beam. Maybe replace u turn with Sunny day. Blaziken is really good. I like using Whirlipede quite a bit. Talonflame is uber tier in online battles. If you get one make sure it has roost, brave bird, and flame charge.

If you're using Ninetales-Alola, you're using setup sweepers. Incineroar is cool but he's more of a switch in, hit stuff, switch out kinda mon... Mega Charizard X, Mega Gyarados, Porygon-Z with Z-conversion (Ghost and Electric are the best types IMO), and Salamence (mega or regular) are all really strong setup sweepers from off the top of my head. whoever your setup sweeper(s) are, you should figure out what they have trouble killing (for instance, Megazard X and Gyarados would both have trouble with Tapu Fini), and make sure you have something to address those threats before the sweeper gets going.

Apart from setup sweepers, it's probably a good idea to have Stealth Rock at the very least and other hazards if you can manage them, plus a rapid-spinner or defogger to keep stealth rocks off your side of the field (incineroar and ninetales will both die to them pretty quickly). Toxapex is also good and gets Toxic spikes IIRC? (don't quote me on that I'm not suuuuper familiar with gen 7 mons capbilities)

My personal favorite hazard setter is Mental Herb Shuckle, who gets both Stealth Rock and Sticky Web, doesn't die easily, and can Encore and Knock Off to mess with the enemy team. As far as Defoggers go there are tons of choices; Latios, Mandibuzz, and Skarmory are all good but Tapu Fini is the most popular one right now. I don't see rapid spinners TOO often but when I do, it's usually Excadrill.

There's a lot to learn, so hope this helps. Stay flexible and keep trying stuff.

Edited by BANRYU

9 hours ago, JSND said:

What format is this for?

Cart metagame and Smogon Singles is wildly different. For example Toxapex is near useless in Cart Metagame, while its ok in Smogon singles

Where is the resource for the cart metagame? Or can it be found on Smogon as well? I googled but it seems they took cart to mean card cause i found a bunch of things about TGC...

1 hour ago, SlayerX said:

Where is the resource for the cart metagame? Or can it be found on Smogon as well? I googled but it seems they took cart to mean card cause i found a bunch of things about TGC...

Cart as in actual Sun and Moon game.

Because its actually very different. Singles on cart is only playable in 3v3 format, which as i mentioned make Toxapex into a pretty useless pokemon. It also allows stuff like Sleep Clause IIRC which make Sleep Stacking a fairly possible strategy to use.

Even the allowed pokemon is different. The main example would be Mega Salamence. Its banned in Smogon singles, but in Cart metagame, aside from VGC 2017 which bans every Mega, its allowed. This is pretty huge since Mega Salamence is far and away the best pokemon in Sun and Moon(alongside Mega Gengar)

Edited by JSND