Brace yourselves the results are coming

Jayvee94

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what changes there might be, I guess I would like to see Leo or Henry move into the top 10 but mostly I'm just anticipating the copious amounts of rage and salt because "[that dude] is SOOooo much better than [whoever]!!"

I can't wait c:

RD Ike probably goes down due to Ike fans focusing on keeping PoR Ike in first. FE1 Marth goes up a bit due to Marth fans focusing on one Marth. He might pass Chrom. Donnel should rise considerably. Once a rally smells blood, it goes in for the kill. Not even PoR Ike is safe. Similarly, Dorcas will rise a lot. Likely Top 10 but won't pass Donnel who has a stronger rally.

I think Lucina rallies back and beats Lyn. It could go either way. FE7 fans splitting their vote on Lyn and Hector will hurt them and Hector chasing Ike is probably a lost cause. Corrin might pass Camilla but probably not Tharja. Mia and Nephenee might do better since their fans now know which version to support.

If I'm lucky, RD Ike falls and matches up exactly with Micaiah for a cool looking wallpaper.

Personally, I'd love to see Awakening Anna move into Top 10, preferably to the same spot as another Awakening character (for wallpaper cohesion), but eh. Not really expecting much to change though, except for Oliver to become the surprise victor in the males poll.

I think SD Marth and RD Ike may switch places, since there are chances that people who voted for RD Ike will vote for his PoR version to keep him first, and people who voted/wanted to vote for MOTE Marth will vote for his SD version instead. The Hero-King must be at least top 5

Otherwise, I'm waiting to see the rest of the results. And hope to see Caeda in the top 20.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

7 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Personally, I'd love to see Awakening Anna move into Top 10, preferably to the same spot as another Awakening character (for wallpaper cohesion), but eh. Not really expecting much to change though, except for Oliver to become the surprise victor in the males poll.

I'd like to see Anna in the top10 too, as well as Tiki and Henry. I hope that Miccy and Cordelia would remain in top10.

I expect that Donny has either dropped from the top10 or has risen few ranks up, and that Lyn keeps her number one position in female polls. Either way, I'm Anticipating the results of the poll hoping they'd let us see more than top20 of both gender.

I believe Radiant Dawn Ike will have fallen a rank or two, since his fans will have focused on keeping his Path of Radiance version in the lead. 

Looks like the women's top three is unchanged at least, so I wonder if we'll see any drastic changes further down. I'd like to see Tiki rise a few ranks at the very least.

Edited by Thane

Only thing I'm really hoping for is that Lute stays on the top 20.

And maybe an FE4 character could bump their way into the top 20, but asking for Levin may be a bit too much to ask.

Why is everything always on Twitter? Why not Facebook too?

I don't use Twitter since I already have FB. And others might not too.

That being said, crossing everything for Ike!

14 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Well, we may be waiting a bit.

The announcement will be on Twitter, though, so keep an eye on that.

It just vaguely says 後日, which can be translated to, and I quote, "in the future; another day; later". 

Doesn't sound like it'll be today though, sadly. Hopefully tomorrow, then.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Why is everything always on Twitter? Why not Facebook too?

I don't use Twitter since I already have FB. And others might not too.

That being said, crossing everything for Ike!

Facebook is not nearly as popular in Japan as it is in the West. Twitter, however, is. So it makes sense.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Facebook is not nearly as popular in Japan as it is in the West. Twitter, however, is. So it makes sense.

Oh, that's a shame... FB is pretty cool.

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

It just vaguely says 後日, which can be translated to, and I quote, "in the future; another day; later". 

Doesn't sound like it'll be today though, sadly. Hopefully tomorrow, then.

It's weird because 後日 is a word that is almost never used alone because it is super not specific. Really, nothing is off the table.

5 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Also Twitter is much more suited for this kind of stuff whereas Facebook is more about Friends and stuff.