Brace yourselves the results are coming

Jayvee94

I'm hoping Donnel gets out of the top 10 like out of all the characters in Awakening he shouldn't be there and Dorcas leaves the the top 20 and further beyond if they do show more of a list than 20. Also I do feel like Nowi is a odd one especially since she's up ahead of Tiki like what...?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Canas said:

Maybe Canas can pull himself into the top 20.....

A man can dream.....

I have characters like that which I personally enjoyed like Jill from path of radiance or Oboro from fates. It's a shame neither made the top twenty as I personally liked them a lot more than characters like Nowi. Oh well, first world problems.

4 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I hope Ike or Lyn are still on top.

Same here. I dislike Lyn, but I'd rather see her win for females than a bland female Marth or sexualized fanservice. >_>

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Same here. I dislike Lyn, but I'd rather see her win for females than a bland female Marth or sexualized fanservice. >_>

Scathing... ;^;

7 hours ago, Team Rocket Elite said:

RD Ike probably goes down due to Ike fans focusing on keeping PoR Ike in first. FE1 Marth goes up a bit due to Marth fans focusing on one Marth. He might pass Chrom. Donnel should rise considerably. Once a rally smells blood, it goes in for the kill. Not even PoR Ike is safe. Similarly, Dorcas will rise a lot. Likely Top 10 but won't pass Donnel who has a stronger rally.

I think Lucina rallies back and beats Lyn. It could go either way. FE7 fans splitting their vote on Lyn and Hector will hurt them and Hector chasing Ike is probably a lost cause. Corrin might pass Camilla but probably not Tharja. Mia and Nephenee might do better since their fans now know which version to support.

If I'm lucky, RD Ike falls and matches up exactly with Micaiah for a cool looking wallpaper.

I doubt there'll be any rally also lol at dislike one but to keep another from rising bad unpopular opinion....but whatever as long as I'm happy for my favorite girl Lyn!

Edited by OpheliaNohrPrincess

10 minutes ago, IGdood said:

後日 can also translate to 2 days later in Chinese. (明日 is tomorrow)  Not sure if the meaning changes when used as kanji.

明日 also means tomorrow in Japanese. 明後日 means the day after tomorrow. 後日 is just a generic, unspecified time in the future.

Lyn's going to hold on to number 1-- too many people rallied around her. Ike's also going to hang around at the top, though 2-4 could easily have their places get swapped around.

I'm caring less about who won top dollar (probably still Ike and Lyn) and more about who the top ten are to know who gets the distinction of the wallpapers lol. 

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

I'm caring less about who won top dollar (probably still Ike and Lyn) and more about who the top ten are to know who gets the distinction of the wallpapers lol. 

Same. I wish Leo or Henry could make it for the males, and Tiki for females

They are so close!

10 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Same. I wish Leo or Henry could make it for the males, and Tiki for females

They are so close!

ahhh same! x___X I used my last vote on Tiki in a desperate bid to help push her up TwT Wondering if I should have spent more votes on her, but nothing for it now...