Brace yourselves the results are coming

Jayvee94

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope they fuse Ike's vote, since having him 2 times in the top 10 will be unfair to other characters lol... and I really hope the Renais twins stay in the top 10.

Also, I'm preparing for the amount of salt that is going to rain, I already found some salt about Heroes in a facebook spanish community, but is going to increase when the poll results appear.

I hope they fuse Ike's vote too, because it might be unfair to HIM otherwise. The vote being split effectively cuts a character's votes in half, or in the case of Marth and some other characters, even more than that! They end up getting LESS votes this way.

Though at the same time, the fact that only one portion of Ike's votes managed to beat all the other male votes and the other also made top 5 (so far) is pretty damn impressive, and leads me to believe he may be the most popular FE character period! And I say may because we're not sure how much Marth's split votes would've added up to...

Edited by Anacybele

I don't care for Tiki at all, but I prefer her young design. Adult Tiki is too sexualized/fanservicey to me. Her breasts are practically stabbing you in the face, the cleavage on her chest is large, and her tunic slit is insanely high. Does she even wear underwear? It's the same issue I have with Lyn.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I don't care for Tiki at all, but I prefer her young design. Adult Tiki is too sexualized/fanservicey to me. Her breasts are practically stabbing you in the face, the cleavage on her chest is large, and her tunic slit is insanely high. Does she even wear underwear? It's the same issue I have with Lyn.

No I 100% disagree that's barely fanservice like at all compare to the obvious also showing some leg isn't bad at all and common....

Edited by OpheliaNohrPrincess

13 minutes ago, OpheliaNohrPrincess said:

No I 100% disagree that's barely fanservice like at all compare to the obvious also showing some leg isn't bad at all and common....

Seriously? Are we talking about the same character here? It's very obviously fanservice. It's not QUITE as bad as say, Camilla, but it's still there.

And it's much more than just "showing some leg"... It's a slit going so high that it makes it hard to believe she has underwear on.

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, OpheliaNohrPrincess said:

I agree with you, we dont even that many pics of Tiki anyways (if we dont include the ciphers, that of course, has different artists and different interpretations of the characters) and in-game we only see her model for 2 seconds before she turns into a dragon. And she actually has the excuse of fighting in dragon form, so she doesnt need armor as a person. (unlike other fem characters)

19 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I don't see anyone complaining about how one of Ike's entire arms is completely exposed

Yeah, but that is his sword arm. It could easily be said that he needs the maximum mobility in his arm to swing heavier swords than his previous self in PoR.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Are we still waiting for the results?  I tried googling it, but it didn't come up with anything.

Yeah, I think so!

US twitter mirrored the Japanese one about an hour ago with this message:

The #FEChoose Your Heroes event has officially surpassed 1.2 million votes. Thank you, and stay tuned for the final results! #FEHeroes

C3nTTrlWQAIrS2S.jpg

We could wait a while for the results... (still has PTSD from waiting for the Smash ballot)

40 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Seriously? Are we talking about the same character here? It's very obviously fanservice. It's not QUITE as bad as say, Camilla, but it's still there.

And it's much more than just "showing some leg"... It's a slit going so high that it makes it hard to believe she has underwear on.

No its not nothing you say proves it just your own unpopular opinion as usual.......

6 minutes ago, Team Rocket Elite said:

We are still waiting for results.

5 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Yeah, I think so!

US twitter mirrored the Japanese one about an hour ago with this message:

The #FEChoose Your Heroes event has officially surpassed 1.2 million votes. Thank you, and stay tuned for the final results! #FEHeroes

C3nTTrlWQAIrS2S.jpg

We could wait a while for the results... (still has PTSD from waiting for the Smash ballot)

I'm surprised it's taking so long.  Did Jill Stein demand a recount?

I, for one, don't care what any character is wearing. Very few of the characters actually wear anything practical or protective, anyway.

I also emphathize with large busted characters and finding clothes that actually fit.

I'm eagerly awaiting the results! Looking forward to seeing the top 10.

10 minutes ago, Res said:

I also emphathize with large busted characters and finding clothes that actually fit.

I'm about a C, and don't have much trouble there, but my long legs give me trouble.  Thigh high socks/stockings barely come up to my knee.

1 minute ago, 0w0 said:

I wonder how many people are going to be salty or angry when the character they voted for didn't win the ballot.

I voted Nephenee, I accepted defeat long ago

Edited by Emperor Petitt