This is THE topic for obtaining characters via pulls (otherwise known as "spending orbs").  Did you manage to get your favorite character at 5*?  Or maybe you pulled your fifth Stahl in a row.  Regardless, post your pull screenshots here, and the rest of us can console you/be jealous.

All other pull topics will either be merged into this one or deleted.

HOW TO SCREENSHOT: Press Home + Lock.

More information regarding pulls:

On 2/2/2017 at 1:09 AM, Sylphid said:

Some info for the front page (all this is also in-game):

• rates are 3% for a focus 5* character, 3% for a 5* character, 36% for a 4* character and 58% for a 3* character.
  • You can pull from different pools of characters, but the only difference between these is the select few focus 5*.
  • For every 5 pulls you don't get a 5* character, your chance of getting one increases by 0,5%. After 120 summons without a single 5*, you'll have 100% chance to get one.
  • You can get different rarity versions of same character
  • You're given a random combination of orbs after paying 5 orbs. This is not guaranteed to include all colors.

It didn't seem like you could cancel pulling after seeing your orbs, though I didn't actually check if you can.

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope whoever I get first is someone I like(and/or on my voting list for the poll)! :Joshua:

7 minutes ago, OakTree said:

Im readying my popcorn, does anyone want some?

Sure, they'll probably will be some salt I can put on it later! :P:

6 minutes ago, Busterman64 said:

Sure, they'll probably will be some salt I can put on it later! :P:

Will my tears do? My cell phone is ancient, and I can't be bothered to buy a new one right now, so I'll have to sit this one out.

16 minutes ago, OakTree said:

Im readying my popcorn, does anyone want some?

Does it have butter as well as salt? If so, please and thank you. If it lacks salt, don't worry. I'm sure that I will be able to find some when I get a fifth rank 5 Tharja and still haven't gotten a single Lyn, Leo or Illyana

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

Will my tears do? My cell phone is ancient, and I can't be bothered to buy a new one right now, so I'll have to sit this one out.

Well...gonna need something to wash down the popcorn! :P:

Seriously though, sorry to hear about that man. At least you can watch everyone else be salty from getting 1 star warriors and get Virion for the 4th time! :hat:

Also, at least you know if you ever do get a new phone, you have a game you can download(if you remember it by then)! :D:

Edited by Busterman64

I wish there was a sort of Trading feature...

Well, I can at least hope I get a Wolt (if he's in, I'd be pretty sad if they left him out at launch), Roy, Shanna, Raigh, or Fae early.  

to RNG Goddesses we pray, eh?  Now more than ever...

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I wish there was a sort of Trading feature...

Well, I can at least hope I get a Wolt (if he's in, I'd be pretty sad if they left him out at launch), Roy, Shanna, Raigh, or Fae early.  

to RNG Goddesses we pray, eh?  Now more than ever...

A list that's been going around which claims to include everybody at launch doesn't include Wolt. It can be broken down as follows:
FE 1/3: 20
FE 4/5: 1 (Seliph)
FE6: 14
FE7: 10
FE8: 1 (Eirika)
FE9/10: 1 (Ike)
Awakening: 19
Fates: 30

Whether it's true or not, we'll find out as soon as people datamine it. Link's here: https://mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/fire-emblem-heroes-units-list-unveiled-for-mobile

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

A list that's been going around which claims to include everybody at launch doesn't include Wolt. It can be broken down as follows:

Whether it's true or not, we'll find out as soon as people datamine it. Link's here: https://mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/fire-emblem-heroes-units-list-unveiled-for-mobile

The fact Ike is included but not Micaiah kinda makes me doubt this, since she's a lord too, same with Seliph and Sigurd/Lief and Eirika and Ephraim.

There's also the fact I highly doubt we've seen everyone in trailers 

Consider this placeholder for GOTTA GRAB and SO DRAB units, because I'm wanting everyone some Elibe goodness like Heath, Hector and Harken, and could pass on basically anything from Hoshido.

34 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Well, true or not, kinda not surprised if the Awakening and Fates characters are out numbering everyone else at the start. They know who to call for the those games(for voice acting) and they are probably easier to draw since they were more recent(I don't know who drew them though, so don't quote me on that part). Everyone else is new territory mostly.

18 minutes ago, Midori Mage said:

Fate/Grand Order has already emptied all my salt reserves, so I won't be too sad.

I hope for at least Lon'qu or Nino. Best of luck to all of you!

Tell me about it, when my friend got Tamamo no Mae (that I was desperate to get) I decided it was the time to stop lol FGO is too cruel

I doubt that's real, because if Ike was really in the game already, wouldn't he or his art have shown up by now because popularity? We've seen multiple trailers and screens and the only time we've ever seen him in anything relating to the game is that group artwork. Same with Eirika.

I wouldn't complain if he really is already in the game, but it would kind of irritate me that he wasn't shown off. I also would wish Elincia had joined him since she's the main Tellius female (Micaiah is only in one of the two games, so she can't represent both even though she's a lord and Elincia isn't). But I'll sure be glad when she is there!

I also would've expected Ephraim to join Eirika since he's also a lord in the same game... Disappointing if he's not there, he's way better than his sister, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

Here's hoping I manage to get someone I like such as Priam and Seth but I will just have to live with who I get.  Good luck to everyone may the RNG goddess be in the players favor.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I just want a character (any character really) from fe4/5, but seeing as Jugdral characters probably won't even be in the base game I'm not getting my hopes up

Time to start praying I don't hate all the units I get