Rolled a 5 star Cordelia last night right before I went to bed and just rolled 5 star Roy. Which is super great cause I haven't had a good red unit until now so 4 star Bartre's been dealing with 2 weapon types.

Edited by I like Pi

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just managed to pull a 5 Star Male Robin, lucky me. So far my only five star units are two blue units. I also pulled a 4 star Raven. I received a 3 star Draug, Subaki, and Bartre so I just sent them home for feathers. 

Finally got enough orbs for a third pull. Third ever pull here, and I got a 5* Marth and 5* Cain on my second.

Results [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla

Was personally hoping for a 5* Lyn or a 5* Takumi, ended up getting a 4* Roy (a bit disappointing, but bearable. I saw the cutscene and was hyped for a 5*, but nope, it was a 4*) but then Camilla showed up to take pity on me. While I like Lissa and Barte (and Lissa's skill set seems really solid), I am going to refrain from using 3* or lower characters unless absolutely necessary or if I really favor that unit. My mind may change due to possible surplus of 3* promotion mats, but otherwise it just makes more sense to focus on 4* or higher in terms of efficiency.

Oh, and I almost forgot about Arthur (JUSTICE!). I love the guy and will use him, but I guess his unlucky streak even makes its way into real life if I almost forgot about him...

uOlm6ao.png

Edited by Sire
replaced attachment with Imgur link

I'm not sure of an easy way to post images, thought I did manage to screenshot my last pull.  Is there an easy way to post them or do I have to download it to my computer, then upload it to photobucket or something?

I got a 4 star Roy to fill my massive Red void.  I also got a 4-star Selena, but she's a bit redundant with Roy.

Are there no Tellius units out yet?

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure of an easy way to post images, thought I did manage to screenshot my last pull.  Is there an easy way to post them or do I have to download it to my computer, then upload it to photobucket or something?

I got a 4 star Roy to fill my massive Red void.  I also got a 4-star Selena, but she's a bit redundant with Roy.

Are there no Tellius units out yet?

I do phone -> imgur -> type out imgur link here.  It's a bit cumbersome, but it works nicely.

And no Tellius.  Just the worlds you've already seen.

So even though I got the game yesterday, I waited until now to post for some reason.

My first three rolls was done as soon as I could. My first character was Sophia (3*), my second was Setsuna (also 3*), and my third was the hero of love and justice himself, Arthur! (4*) After that I realized that I wasn't doing it most efficiently since I didn't start with 20 orbs, so I stopped until I got that many.

The second time I went in there were four reds and one gray. I didn't need anymore red characters, so I only chose one red and got Stahl (3*).

After my orb count went to twenty again I started for my third time. The results were 3* Cecilia, 3* Nino, 4* Cherche, 4* male Corrin, and 4* Odin. Overall I was pretty satisfied, and I actually wanted to get Corrin unlike everyone else on this forum, probably so it helps make up for the fact that I probably won't get Azura anytime soon.

One day, I will save my orbs.  But not today!

Spoiler

Q5jWZiQ.jpg

I will take it!  I've been quite curious about dagger users, and I have one that's serviceable right off the bat!  Also, Gordin has been combined. Be afraid!

2nd pull: 4 star Nino, and 3 star versions of Henry, Arthur, Oboro, and Fir

3rd pull: 4 star versions of Hawkeye, Cordelia, Matthew.  3 star versions of Azama and Olivia.

...I am eagerly awaiting my first five star hero.  Just watch, it's going to be Tharja or Zero or Pieri (I don't think Charlotte or Rhajat are in the system yet), whereupon I will throw my phone across the room while I ragequit :KnollRoll:

And second pull turned out to be only somewhat less crappy.

• 3* Est
  • 3* Saizo
  • 3* Henry
  • 3* Donnel
  • 4* Fir

I will say that Gunter's turning out to be very handy by tanking everything for Virion to shoot.