I pulled Lucina and Robin (both 5-stars) in the same session. Of course, Robin was one of the heroes that I wanted the most, so I'm pretty happy. Gonna send Celica, Serra, and Joker back for more feathers.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy i finally pulled Tamuki as well.

After like 30 pulls ( istarted with Tiki)

I am so happy i got both Tiki and Takumi.

Now my team seems complete.

I just wonder if i should try to get a better axe fighter or is she is good enough and i should bring her to 5star?

Screenshot_20170206-053035.png

I finally get another 5 star unit and it's a sword of course it's a SWORD. I already have 5 star Lyn & Marth I don't need another sword! Not to mention that Lilina is my main mage so my is team is already very red. But anyways I appreciate getting Florina (though her art and voice actor are not great) and Serra (great art on her though). Draug's art is very good too but my goodness what happened to you Chrom, your face is just wrong.

Spoiler

IMG_1438.JPG

Edited by Locke087

1 hour ago, Locke087 said:

I finally get another 5 star unit and it's a sword of course it's a SWORD. I already have 5 star Lyn & Marth I don't need another sword! Not to mention that Lilina is my main mage so my is team is already very red. But anyways I appreciate getting Florina (though her art and voice actor are not great) and Serra (great art on her though). Draug's art is very good too but my goodness what happened to you Chrom, your face is just wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1438.JPG

I agree. Chrom's art is pretty dang weird. He looks kind of like someone grabbed him from both ends and pulled really hard.

I'm weak willed today, and dropped $40 on Orbs.  And my pulls have been trash.  I saw the intro for Male Robin and thought I was finally getting a 5*, but he was 3*.  I didn't even know he dropped as a 3*.

Yeah, I just wasted $40.  Not a single 5*, or even a 4* that I wanted.

Edited by Rezzy

I paid money for this?

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-05-20-04-

That's the worst pull I've ever seen.  I dropped $40, and it's been 6 pulls since I got a 5* at all, and that was a repeat.  I'm almost out of story missions for free Orbs, I feel bad for wasting the money, now, with nothing to show for it.  Pretty much all my good pulls came right at the beginning, with the free Orbs.

I summoned like 4 more groups since my first one, nothing significant to note (other than maybe 4* Robin?), other than that I've gotten very few reds. And then this happened. This definitely makes up for the lack of reds lol, especially since this is my second 5*.

Screenshot_20170205-213243.png

Edited by Reloaded

1 minute ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Oh wow, that exact same thing happened to me.

It wouldn't be so bad if promoting units to 5* wasn't prohibitively expensive.  Promoting to 4* is a solid week's work.  5* looks like it will take months, unless they add a new way to get feathers.

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Guys

Guys

Guys

I did it

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_okxn6ptYSw1rtdtxt_540.png

tumblr_inline_okxn6lqKDi1rtdtxt_540.png

HE CAME HOME

Congrats!

My Leo has been kidnapped, and I've had to give up on ever seeing him again.  My $40 ransom only produced measly 3* rejects.

12 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Pulled a 5* Roy and a 4* Palla ( which is a relief, because I need a high-RES unit to train because 9-4 is kicking my behind ;_; )

Palla is swords, right? I'd prefer Catria then, I need both a good flier and a lancer.

Congratulations on your pull nevertheless!

The flaw/bane system of Fates and Awakening is inadequate to portray my luck.  For my 5th pull (I've been pulling from Legendary Heroes all this time):

3 star Nino (I already have a leveled up 4 star version of her)

4 star Olivia (I already have a 3 star version of her that I would never use anyway)

3 star Bartre

4 star Setsuna (I have a 3 star version of her that I wasn't planning on using, but now maybe I should?)

And for the grand finale! I saved my last red orb for this person because I really need another sword user in addition to Lon'qu, and poor Alphonse has fallen off the wagon.  I'm desperately hoping it's not Tharja, daring to hope that it might be a focus character.  My thought process, in chronological order after shooting Breidablik, is as follows:

*gasp* A cutscene! A CUTSCENE! Who is it?!!!

MARTH! A FIVE STAR FOCUS CHARACTER!!! COME TO MY ARMS, DEARLY BELOVED! Caeda can die in HLS, right? 

Hold on, this is too good to be true.  My luck could not possibly allow this.

...Of course, it's a four star Marth, not a five star focus.  100 orbs later, and still no 5 star hero.  Somehow, I feel like somewhere far away, the mystical entity of Breidablik is laughing at me.:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

4 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

The flaw/bane system of Fates and Awakening is inadequate to portray my luck.  For my 5th pull (I've been pulling from Legendary Heroes all this time):

4 star Olivia (I already have a 3 star version of her that I would never use anyway)

3 star Bartre

4 star Setsuna (I have a 3 star version of her that I wasn't planning on using, but now maybe I should?)

And for the grand finale! I saved my last red orb for this person because I really need another sword user in addition to Lon'qu, and poor Alphonse has fallen off the wagon.  I'm desperately hoping it's not Tharja, daring to hope that it might be a focus character.  My thought process, in chronological order after shooting Breidablik, is as follows:

MARTH! A FIVE STAR FOCUS CHARACTER!!! COME TO MY ARMS, DEARLY BELOVED! Caeda can die in HLS, right? 

...Of course, it's a four star Marth, not a five star focus.  100 orbs later, and still no 5 star hero.  Somehow, I feel like somewhere far away, the mystical entity of Breidablik is laughing at me.:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

In your situation, it's imperative that you do the following:

1. Take a GOOD LONG look at the units you have.  Like, really study them.
2. Find three damn good units and that Olivia you just pulled, and turn them into a team.  The more synergy, the better.
3. Wreck shit.

Unless you're shooting for high arena ranks, you'll be fine with whatever 4* units you pulled.

9 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

3 star Bartre

My condolences, I got Male Robin's cut-scene and thought I was getting lucky, but he was 3*.  I didn't even know he came in 3*.  If he was 4*, I might have used him, but don't feel like raising another 3* right now.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

In your situation, it's imperative that you do the following:

1. Take a GOOD LONG look at the units you have.  Like, really study them.
2. Find three damn good units and that Olivia you just pulled, and turn them into a team.  The more synergy, the better.
3. Wreck shit.

Unless you're shooting for high arena ranks, you'll be fine with whatever 4* units you pulled.

Yeah, if you have 4* Nino, I definitely recommend her.  I used 3* Nino and she was the first one I promoted to 4*.

idk why but I've been getting so lucky on this account...
Rolled 5 times (from completing chapters) and got one or more 5 stars each run :D
Sheena x2, Nowi, Lyn, Elise, and Abel without spending any money ahahahahaha
Feels good man

On a side note maybe I should rank up Est from 4 star to 5 just for Abel lol

Edited by xEnsisx

I'm having a very hard time deciding on when to spend my orbs. I haven't bought any and I haven't spent any orbs I've gotten aside from using 20 to summon my first 5 units and spending however many required to fully upgrade my castle to reach the +100% EXP bonus. Part of me wants to collect the summoning movies for the Focus units, a part of me wants to get my favorite characters and yet another part of me wants to save up for other characters I like when they get added to the game.

21 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I'm having a very hard time deciding on when to spend my orbs. I haven't bought any and I haven't spent any orbs I've gotten aside from using 20 to summon my first 5 units and spending however many required to fully upgrade my castle to reach the +100% EXP bonus. Part of me wants to collect the summoning movies for the Focus units, a part of me wants to get my favorite characters and yet another part of me wants to save up for other characters I like when they get added to the game.

Can you clear stuff right now?  Are you happy with your team balance?  I'd expect new characters in a couple of weeks, at earliest.  Thus, if your team functions fine, and you want to save, then save!  If you want to try your luck at another five characters, do that!  In the end, it's your game, so play how you see fit!