1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

Used the next 20 orbs... I only got 3* characters (another Jagen, Palla, another Stahl, and can't remember the other 2)... Really, it was a bad roll... Still no Oboro... The game really want me to throw my money for her right? C'mon game, I will be super happy even if is a 3* Oboro D;

I've pulled her three times already. xD

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I haven’t post any of my pulls here yet, here’s all my summons from first to latest. 

1st Summon: 

Spoiler

summon1 2.png

First I got Florina, then Est. Both youngest of the siblings. I ended up using Est in my team to kill of knights with heavy spear but She’s currently replaced by another unit. After siblings I got Peri, and even though I’m not a fan of her, I was happy to get 5* on my very first summon. 

Olivia got benched and Azama became my healer whenever I feel like I need a healing for strategy, tho you could say he’s semi benched atm. Overall, since I didn’t go ReRoll route, I’m pretty ok with this being my first summon.

2nd Summon:

Spoiler

summon2 2.png

First was Sheena and Niles came second, whose still in my main team, actually. This was good since I was missing both, a good Green unit and a good archer at the time. 

Then I summoned 3* Virion from the other gray stone and left from the summoning section. Why? Because I was content with Sheena as an axe user and tought I would not need other axe users and wanted to save rest of my orbs. I totally forgot I could also get a green mage or manakete from the green stone too…

(Rip potential Nino :cry: )

3rd Summon: 

I was chatting with one of my friends and since we both had around 30-40 orbs, we both decided to make a character summon. I typed him a message: Cross Fingers for Lyn 5*, before I started summoning. Honestly any type of 4*/5* red unit would have been good enough for me since I didn’t have any good ones at the time. Well how did it go?

Spoiler

summon3 2.png

IS THIS RED FOR YOU?

I picked one Gray Stone, got 4* Setsuna and left the session. Then it was time to pray the great RNG goddess for better stone colors ->

4th Summon:

Spoiler

summon4 2.png

Now we are talking about! My first summon was the topmost stone like usually. Who did I got?

Spoiler

summon5 2.png

Oh yes, I was about to yell When I Saw Cain’s golden stars dropping. As you can see I also got Nino, which I was hoping to get earlier and she’s part of my main team now :wub: . She might get replaced by other mage (Miccy) someday, but not for a while at least. Another Virion was quite meh but the 4* Henry was a pretty cool surprise!

Then guess who was in the last red orb?

Spoiler

summon6 2.png

My RNG prayers had been answered: It was the friking 5* Lyndis. I jumped from my chair when I saw the special animation. When I send a screenshot for my friend about this, He insisted that the picture is fake and didn't believe that I actually got her after just wishing it. Getting Lyn made me bench Cain, even though I feel like i’ll train him at least Lv.20, while the training tower stamina is still halved.

out of 3 red stones, two was 5* and one was 4*. Pretty great I’d say. Honestly the whole summon was quite a lucky pull in my opinion. Definitely worth the extra five orbs that I had to pay to resummon the stone colors!  

After summoning 14 characters in total, I have gotten (6) 3*, (5) 4* and (3) 5*. (over 20% of my summoned units have been 5* :P: ) I have now zero% regret from not ReRolling at the start! 

Since I haven’t used any money on the game yet and avoid using it at all, I’m saving my orbs and not going to summon anything until we get more characters, especially if we end up getting characters from other lores. *cough* Tellius *couch* Magvel *couch*

Sixth pull:

Spoiler

QdAbJL3.png

This game seems to love giving me Niles when it comes to colourless orbs lol. Game, I already have a 4* Niles, now give me my 5* Takumi dammit.

On the plus side, I got my fourth 5* summon! Now three of my four 5* summons are red units haha. 

After spending to much money I finally managed to pull Lucina and Kagero while I was trying to get Lucina. With that I at least got one 5* on every colour. I think I'll ignore the blue stones for a bit since I'm afraid of pulling another blue 5* seeing I already have 3 of them (Robin, Linde and Hinoka) although I also really want Azura. orz

Although I really need a 5* healer on my team seeing I only have managed to pull a 3* Serra that is any good. I did manage to get a 4* Serra today but sadly she has to wait till my 3* Serra gets a 4* before I merge them.

Have been re-rolling for 5* Azura or Lyn for about 36 hours now and have yet to see a sign of either can't remember when i last pulled a 5* lol

Pull 1 :  Deep Devotion: 3* Robin,4* Odin,4* Cordelia,3* Raigh, 3*Draug

Pull 2 : Legendary Hero's: 3* Laslow, 4* Tiki, 3* Selena, 4* roy, 3* Eliwood

I'm courious how many does all 5 summons or just pick the colour orbs you want and then start over till you get the char you want? I know I started with doing all 5 summons but after seeing the RNG keep sending me blue orbs I decided to ignore them for now and only focus on orbs of the other colours till I get a 5*. I've a particular problem and that is I need a balanced set of 5* of each colour xD

1 minute ago, FoliFF said:

I'm courious how many does all 5 summons or just pick the colour orbs you want and then start over till you get the char you want? I know I started with doing all 5 summons but after seeing the RNG keep sending me blue orbs I decided to ignore them for now and only focus on orbs of the other colours till I get a 5*. I've a particular problem and that is I need a balanced set of 5* of each colour xD

I'll do the entire orb thing.  Even if I'm red-heavy, I might pull a duplicate, which I can merge with an existing character.

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'll do the entire orb thing.  Even if I'm red-heavy, I might pull a duplicate, which I can merge with an existing character.

Same here, all five orbs, no matter what. You never know what new character you could get, what his or her skills are and in what situation you want to use the unit. Could also be a good unit for the next batch of 'Bonus Characters' for the arena, you never know. I feel like I'm wasting orbs if I don't pull five in a row.

I pulled 4 full summon set as of now.

1st (Legendary Heroes) : 5* Nowi, 4* Jeigaan, 4* Donnel, 3* Florina, 3*Serra

I did re-roll a bit before getting this one, but finally getting a 5 star was enough for me.

2nd (Legendary Heroes): 5* Lucina, 4* Cordelia, 4* Sakura, 3* Sully, 3* Gordin

I pretty pleased when the first and only Red unit I had summoned turned out to be 5* Lucina. Cordelia and Sakura also became members of my main team. I only missed a good Green unit at this point.

3rd (Deep Devotion): 5* Lucina, 3* Azama, 3* Jeigan, 3* Henry, 3* Matthew. 

I didn't get a green Unit but I got a second Lucina which floored me. Also, Henry and Azama are cool even if they're 3 stars.

4th (Deep Devotion): 5* Camilla, 5* Lyn, 4* Tharja, 4* Virion, 3* Donnel

I was already pleased when I saw the green orb, since I'd finally get one aside of Anna. What I didn't expect was for it to be a 5* Camilla. Getting Lyn as well as two 4* was really incredible.

So at this point, I pulled 4 times and got 5 stars, which I still hardly believe.... And I didn't spend a single dime on this game.

Edited by LuxSpes

Hadn't paid too close attention to the amount of Orbs I spent, but I know I summoned either 4 or 5 sets of 5 heroes. Most recent set has been my best yet.

2 5*s in Lyn and Hector

2 4*s in Oboro and Tharja, and a 3* Laslow

Right now, most of my bases are covered, so right now, I'm gonna hoard Orbs until they decide to add RD Mia to the game.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

2 minutes ago, Shadow Stalker X said:

Hadn't paid too close attention to the amount of Orbs I spent, but I know I summoned either 4 or 5 sets of 5 heroes. Most recent set has been my best yet.

2 5*s in Lyn and Hector

2 4*s in Oboro and Tharja, and a 3* Laslow

Oh s***, you five star tank with sick skills. That's awesome!

Also the odds of getting that pull (by default) is 1574:1

Edit... All right, I go through the effort of making a post, and when I decide to post it, it just copies my previous one. All that effort, wasted. I really prefer the old system where I can preview stuff and "soft-save" content instead of this auto-restore feature...

aCWpoZ1.png

Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine

In short, I did some Lunatic runs shortly after my previous 4 pulls. Love the pulls for Round 11 (especially Nowi and Odin, but Beruka and Clarine are also nice), they definitely made up for the poor pulls I did when I spent my $40.

In other news, I retired 4* Subaki, 4* Gwendolyn, and 3* Sully as I could use the feathers more than characters I will practically never use. In addition, hero rates differ by Hero Focus. (For me, I have 4.5% chance for Deep Devotion for either a 5* Focus Hero or a 5* Hero in general. For Legendary Heroes, I have a 3.25%)

Past Pulls & Other Info

Hide contents

Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur

Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra

Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*

Priority Wishlist: Takumi (Main Team), Lyn, Lucina, Azura, F!Corrin, Elise, Leo, Hector

Dream Team: 5* Felicia, 5* Sakura, Ryoma, Takumi
Dream Defense: 5* Felicia, Ryoma, Takumi, Hector
Dream Cavalry: 5* Gunter, 5* Jegan, Cain, Cecilia (or Leo)

Main Team: 4* Sakura, Ryoma, Cain, Camilla
Askr Team: Alfonso, Sharena, Anna, Matthew (Matthew can be subbed for anyone, he is just here since he was my main starter unit.)

Edited by Sire
I miss the old text editor...

My pull list and I apologies theirs no screenshots.  Still getting use to a Tablet and forgot it had built screenshot thing. I did two full days worth of rerolling to get two five star characters that I wanted to play as.  Where before I got that pull I had two insane good pull ones on day.  Which I gave up since they were people wanted to play as first.  So here three big pulls

Day One First insane Pull.  Smash brother edition

5* Marth, 5* Child Tiki, 4* Star Roy, and 2 additional 4* characters I wasn't familiar with.

Day One Second insane Pull.  Why did I give this up edition.

5* Marth, 5 * Marth, 5* Raven, 4 * Character and 3* Character

Day Two

5* Lucina 5* Robin 4* Azama 3* Selena and 3* Draug

I wanted my awakening characters and I was patient enough to do it. Thank you RNG and for those curious I was pulling from Focus Legendary Heroes and with two days worth of pulling and getting various just 1 5* character in pulls this was what I notice. I had Lucina byherself once, Marth at least 5 times by himself, Roy once, Takumi once, child tiki once, and Maria.

With more summoning ... more dupes are popping up.

For me ..

2x Corrin F (4/3)

2x Beruka (3*)

2x Laslow (3*)

2x Raven (5*/4*)  ---- Yeah... why do I have to get a 4* ... he's never going to be a priority list.

I decided to do several pulls now.  The results:

Spoiler

S__2826498_Easy-Resize.com.jpgS__2826500_Easy-Resize.com.jpgS__2826509_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Good news: Do I even need to?

Anyway, I really needed a good red unit, and I love Marth, so I am more than happy right now

Bad news: No Young Tiki yet...

I have almost all the dragons lol

I've released all my duplicates that aren't same rank doubles of characters I'm using.  The only exception is 4* M Corrin, who I'm undecided about.  The only character I've not bought all the skills on yet is 5* Camilla, and my highest level is 34 right now, so the extra SP alone doesn't help much in the long run, and I need feathers. 

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong topic, but it still sorta applies.

Edited by Rezzy

8 hours ago, Chelone said:

One of my final F2P pulls.

4* Beruka (Duplicate)

3* Saize x2

3* Sophia

4* Lilina

Haven't heard much about Lilina but she seems pretty decent. Hope she's good at a 4* though.

If you've played FE6, she is surpringly faithful. She is a magic powerhouse, but she is slow as balls.

8 hours ago, FoliFF said:

Full set, every time.

10 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

I was sad that my luck was crap...with only Azura 5* after a LOT of orbs....and then today:

Sem_t_tulo.png

Ç_Ç

5 new characters, 2 5*'s, the best two in the game right now. You've hit the jackpot good sir, congrats! xD

Maybe someone can help me work out how many pulls I've done, or at least how many orbs I have earned/spent in total:

I have obtained all orbs that can possibly be given so far, but I do recall my first pull being only 3 heroes because I didn't know I'd need orbs 20 to do a full 5-hero pull.

Orbs given through Present List: 27

Orbs collected from story mode: 138

Castle upgrades: All completed - unknown amount of orbs spent

Current orb count: 16

Current hero count: 38

Heroes used through merging/sent home: unknown

Edited by Raven

9 minutes ago, Raven said:

Maybe someone can help me work out how many pulls I've done, or at least how many orbs I have earned/spent in total:

I have obtained all orbs that can possibly be given so far, but I do recall my first pull being only 3 heroes because I didn't know I'd need orbs 20 to do a full 5-hero pull.

Orbs given through Present List: 27

Orbs collected from story mode: 138

Castle upgrades: All completed - unknown amount of orbs spent

Current orb count: 16

Current hero count: 38

Heroes used through merging/sent home: unknown

Castle upgrades are 1 + 2 + 5 + 8 + 10 = 26 orbs

27 + 138 = 165 orbs (received) - 16 orbs (left) - 26 (castle upgrades) orbs = 123 orbs spend on summoning. 

First summon was 5 + 4 + 4 = 13 orbs

5 full orb openings = 100 orbs.

123 - 100 - 13 = 10 orbs left

(5x5)+3 = 28 pulls

Might you have done some other things with those 10 orbs? Like replenishing stamina or Arena chances? 

Edit: It might also be that you start the game with 10 summoning orbs and that they don't show up in your presents list.

Edited by Birdy