Made a second pull. Much better than my last one.

• 4* Cain (pales in comparison to 5* Lucina, but he might pair well with Gunter)
  • 4* Draug (pretty much useless to me)
  • 3* Frederick (inferior to my already trained 4* Gunter)
  • 4* Shanna (need to train her and compare her to my 4* Est)
  • 5* Julia (really need to train her and compare to 5* Merric later on)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like when you want to go for a blue unit but there are no blue orbs and get a focus character without wanting it.

Screenshot_2017-02-16-20-08-22.png

EDIT: I decided to put some bucks so I could get at least something blue decent and got this in the first roll, and is a +SPD Azura, good day for pulling.

Screenshot_2017-02-16-20-32-33.png

Edited by Roxachronc

5* Corrin Male.

Which, while I don't like want to complain about getting another 5 star, gosh dang, can I not get a 5 star in any other category!? I have too many sword users, and I would have preferred a limited Seliph or Eirika if the game wanted to throw another 5* Sword at me.

The rest of the session sucked except I also got 4* Jagen who I am incredibly hyped for because I want to complete the Blue/Cavalry Lunatic quest~

19 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Do raise Eliwood so you can field the Cavalries of Apocalypse team, featuring Eliwood , Jagen, Gunter, and Clarine XD

No Clarine, so it'll have to be Cecilia.

17 hours ago, Raven said:

Lol, only Odin was new, too. It's not like he's good, either.

Odin is gimmicky.  +14 Attack at half health is nothing to sneeze at.

1 hour ago, Iris said:

5* Corrin Male.

Which, while I don't like want to complain about getting another 5 star, gosh dang, can I not get a 5 star in any other category!? I have too many sword users, and I would have preferred a limited Seliph or Eirika if the game wanted to throw another 5* Sword at me.

The rest of the session sucked except I also got 4* Jagen who I am incredibly hyped for because I want to complete the Blue/Cavalry Lunatic quest~

I'm slightly in love with that version of Corrin, even if mine is 4*.  You can pull a lot of shenanigans with Yato.  Have fun~!

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Odin is gimmicky.  +14 Attack at half health is nothing to sneeze at.

Yes, very situational. Purposely letting him take damage with his subpar defenses just so he can output more damage is not as reliable as, say, Nino who just straight up kills things. He needs some support in order to do well.

My first pull with more than 1 5 star unit. Happy about the Eirika but I already had a 5 star Camilla.

At least I got one of the limited guys before the session ended, plus she's my first red 5 star to join Camilla and Robin as my only other 2 5* guys.

Screenshot_2017-02-17-06-44-28.png

tumblr_olj3fhbwjd1rql8cco2_1280.png

Ahahahahahahaha! I got Leo!!!

I couldn't ask for more! Well no, delete that, I could ask for the twins of course, but I really wanted Leo, so, this was freaking good! Like really really good!

29 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

My last two sessions have been flipping repeats in their entirety, the only new thing I got was one 4 star Oboro. So infuriating especially since orbs of become even rarer. 

I hear you on the repeats! 

Got my third 5* unit today: Ephraim.

@SniperGYS that's so awesome! I haven't even been getting red orbs so I've had zero chance to even try to pull Leo, lately!

I really do not complain about dupes 5, since I just merge them with the strongest. Honestly they should've made a separate Genealogy paralogue. So ypu could have 18 orbs plus two more from the Lunatic story difficult. Also does anyone know when they'll release Lyn, Lucina, Roy, and Ike? I really want to get a second chance at Lyn.

4 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

I really do not complain about dupes 5, since I just merge them with the strongest. Honestly they should've made a separate Genealogy paralogue. So ypu could have 18 orbs plus two more from the Lunatic story difficult. Also does anyone know when they'll release Lyn, Lucina, Roy, and Ike? I really want to get a second chance at Lyn.

If you're talking about the popularity poll, no clue.  If you just want a Lyn/Lucy/Roy, they're still in the general summoning pool.

The only 5* I've had since the game came out was Roy. While he is, indeed, my boy, I wanted something else too so I decided to drop some cash. I ended up getting Eirika in one of my first pulls. Yet another red unit, but I was happy. My last few, I got a second Eirika and a Hinoka, so no complaints here

Just before I had to quit the game to attend classes, I had exactly 5 orbs left to use. I decided to try another summon before leaving, and, much to my surprise, I drew 5* Ephraim. It was shocking to me because I didn't think I was going to pull him in time before the Family Bonds theme expires. 

With this, I can finally pair him together with my 5* Eirika, as well as focusing my efforts on acquiring Ike once he becomes available. These are my only two 5* characters.

Edited by Zhu Qiao

39 minutes ago, Zhu Qiao said:

Just before I had to quit the game to attend classes, I had exactly 5 orbs left to use. I decided to try another summon before leaving, and, much to my surprise, I drew 5* Ephraim. It was shocking to me because I didn't think I was going to pull him in time before the Family Bonds theme expires. 

With this, I can finally pair him together with my 5* Eirika, as well as focusing my efforts on acquiring Ike once he becomes available. These are my only two 5* characters.

You're so lucky. I wasted my 5 orbs on a 3 Nowi. How good are the twins?

1 hour ago, Zhu Qiao said:

I drew 5* Ephraim. It was shocking to me because I didn't think I was going to pull him in time before the Family Bonds theme expires.

They are going to dissapear after the end of this "event" ???

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

They are going to dissapear after the end of this "event" ???

I hope not.  Their badge quests will, which is bleh.  I'm broke, and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't pay anything anyway.

So with my focus 5* % at 5% i was hoping to pull Ephraim or Julia.   of course all Red and White orbs and I get Seliph haha.  Already have Lucina and Cain so another Red was less than exciting.

Decided to try my luck one more time and got Julia once the % reset!  Couldn't believe it!  Now I have a well balanced team with Lucina, Cain, Robin, and Julia.  Plus 5* Healer that is escaping my mind atm.

45 minutes ago, Koppper said:

So with my focus 5* % at 5% i was hoping to pull Ephraim or Julia.   of course all Red and White orbs and I get Seliph haha.  Already have Lucina and Cain so another Red was less than exciting.

Decided to try my luck one more time and got Julia once the % reset!  Couldn't believe it!  Now I have a well balanced team with Lucina, Cain, Robin, and Julia.  Plus 5* Healer that is escaping my mind atm.

Sorry if I'm starting to sound noobish but what do you mean by %reset?

3 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

Sorry if I'm starting to sound noobish but what do you mean by %reset?

I'm pretty sure they're talking about the gradually increasing odds of getting a 5* every time you fail to pull one (or in this case, it reseting back to a flat 3% after you get lucky).

Edited by red-and-soulless

I got this yesterday.  After a long drought, I got my second 5* in two Pulls.

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-16-07-18-

Does Ogma bring anything special to the table?  It seems Red Sword units are so over-represented right now, and he doesn't have a personal weapon, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Since I've added Abel to my team, I've noticed a Huge difference in Arena.  I'm currently running Camilla, Takumi, Abel, Lilina.  Lilina is only 4*, and I'll probably drop her for Baby Tiki once I get her to 40.

My other units I'm raising are Kagero and Robin, both 4*.  Should I raise one of those to 5* and add them to my team?  I'm great at handling 2 Takumis or less, and against anything that's not 3-4 Takumis, my current team does so well, that I'm hesitant to change it.  Praying for a duplicate clause.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got this yesterday.  After a long drought, I got my second 5* in two Pulls.

Reveal hidden contents

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-16-07-18-

Does Ogma bring anything special to the table?  It seems Red Sword units are so over-represented right now, and he doesn't have a personal weapon, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Since I've added Abel to my team, I've noticed a Huge difference in Arena.  I'm currently running Camilla, Takumi, Abel, Lilina.  Lilina is only 4*, and I'll probably drop her for Baby Tiki once I get her to 40.

My other units I'm raising are Kagero and Robin, both 4*.  Should I raise one of those to 5* and add them to my team?  I'm great at handling 2 Takumis or less, and against anything that's not 3-4 Takumis, my current team does so well, that I'm hesitant to change it.  Praying for a duplicate clause.

I don't think it's necessary. My mom once told me "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't think it's necessary. My mom once told me "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

I guess I'll see how well I can do once I get Tiki added.  I wonder about dropping Camilla from my team, but I really like having a way to deal with Blue units like Robin.  I just wish my Camilla wasn't -Atk.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I guess I'll see how well I can do once I get Tiki added.  I wonder about dropping Camilla from my team, but I really like having a way to deal with Blue units like Robin.  I just wish my Camilla wasn't -Atk.

You team has an insanely strong argument for running Fae over Tiki.  Or Robin over Abel and Tiki over Lilina.  Regardless, I do the best with two magic users, and two units that can hit from a distance.