6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Except it to doesn't look like he'll be coming for quite some time, seeing as he's being ignored for characters already in the game (the datamined focus banner has adult Tiki, Fir, Hawkeye, and Maria)... >_>

You know, that's what you call building up suspense and anticipation. Reputation comes with a steep price.

Edited by pianime94

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just pulled 4-Star Florina (who I merged the 3-Star Florina I already had into, might train this one up at some point in the future), 3-Star Niles (150 feathers), 3-Star Barst (150 feathers), 4-Star Frederick (gonna keep, not sure I'll use him but gonna keep), and 4-Star Hawkeye (Looks good, and I liked watching Hawkeye crit people to death back in FE7, so if he's anything like he was there I might train him up at some point).

Not the worst pull (I am no longer limited to Narcian for usable axe users, and Florina might turn into something I want some day), but not what I was hoping for either... Hopefully my next pull will have green orbs... I get the feeling I'm gonna need a green mage that isn't Cecilia soon if I want to beat Lunatic...

I don't buy orb, thanking they've been kind with handing out orbs in the special maps lately. 

I just pulled:

3* Virion (who cares)

4* Oboro (she's good)

4* Maria (I finally have a good healer)

Both 5* Genealogy of the Holy War characters

I'm happy (loving using Julia so far) 

My current box, I did a multi on the new banner and got Corrin out of it.  He's pretty trash compared to Lyn or Tiki, so I've got no use for him.  With 70 orbs currently sitting in reserve, I'll be waiting for a good while before I do anymore pulls, until the next banner at least.  The sibling one has nothing useful on it for me.

ebIjl76fR86oQchZG8eW

So I just had a pull and it was 4 red orbs and a grey orb, pulled a 4* Kagero from the grey so I was quite happy but then I also pulled Eliwood twice and Olivia but the final was a 5*Seliph who is still not going to end up replacing Chrom on the A team but not a bad pull

managed to get 20 orbs for free today and did a summon since my last couple of summons were lackluster with mostly only 3* but today was probably my luckiest summon so far.

Screenshot_2017-02-21-12-49-55.png

I really wanted Julia because I lack green mages heck green units in general. Same goes for healers since I only got 1 healer so far :/

^^ !!!! 2 Eirikas and one Seliph, I am mad jealous!

I really hope Family Bonds gets added to the regular pull, because it looks like I'm not getting any of them. :'(

Today's Pull:
- 4* Roy: Roy's my boy, but I have plenty of decent 5*s that he'll never need to leave the bench.
- 4* Azama: decent, can't get him as a 5* and I'm trying to get them all
- a bunch of 3* nobodies~

On 2/20/2017 at 7:02 AM, RedEyedDrake said:

Protip for the Lunatic missions for Sword and Lance Mastery. Get at least one unit with an Armorslayer for Sword Mastery and one with a Heavy Spear for Lance Mastery. I haven't actually checked the equivalent Axe Mastery Mission but I get the feeling that you'll all but outright need at least one unit with a Hammer.

If you don't have any Armorslayers, but you have a level 40 Marth, chances are you can teleport/kite your way to victory on 7-3 Lunatic . . . there's one Lance Armor, and it's pretty easy to eliminate the rest of the foes, and get hit, warp, and wait to heal with Falchion, rinse and repeat. . . slow process, but gets the job done.

4 hours ago, Crushie said:

Got 20 orbs again:

Hide contents

0cU8Nnz.png

Whaaaaat 

Hide contents

SIrotNC.png

What is happening - I'm dying - I can't handle this ;_;

:KnollRoll:

So, what type of sorcery did you use? Ask tharja to cast some spells or something? I call witchcraft!

Edited by Arcanite

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So, what type of sorcery did you use? Ask tharja to cast some spells or something? I call witchcraft!

Haha totally! Alternatively sell your soul to the Loptr cult, make a sacrifice to Anna and play FE4's recruitment theme in the background, dragon lolis might be included in the deal.

(But what I really did was watching way too much Yuri on Ice... I made the pull in episode 7)

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

^ I'm jealous. I consider myself pretty lucky with 5 5* in 10 sessions or so (maybe a bit more, like 11 or 12), but never got more than one 5* on a single session. And I'd like to get Julia, that is absolutely broken.

Hang in there, maybe you will get Julia a bit later :)

Just now, Crushie said:

Haha totally! Alternatively sell your soul to the Loptr cult, make a sacrifice to Anna and play FE4's recruitment theme in the background, dragon lolis might be included in the deal.

(But what I really did was watching way too much Yuri on Ice... I made the pull in episode 7)

Ah so that's how they do it. See I spread Camellia flowers around my tablet and put my Lucina amiibo on the screen and shout Nosferatu before I tap every orb. Whoops!

Caved into my desire for the Renais twins and made another pull with some of the last story orbs.

• 4* Lilina: Unfortunately not a 5*, but she might have some use.
  • 3* Eliwood: Useless when I have 4* Cain. Pity, since he gets Durandal at 5*.
  • 3* Frederick: Already have a 3* version of him...
  • 4* Raven: Finally a good axe infantry. He seems pretty fast even with the Brave Axe, which is good.
  • 5* Eirika: It seems that desperation pays off for me. I would have preferred Ephraim, but she's more than good enough. I do have a glut of 5* swords though...

5 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

Caved into my desire for the Renais twins and made another pull with some of the last story orbs.

• 4* Lilina: Unfortunately not a 5*, but she might have some use.
  • 3* Eliwood: Useless when I have 4* Cain. Pity, since he gets Durandal at 5*.
  • 3* Frederick: Already have a 3* version of him...
  • 4* Raven: Finally a good axe infantry. He seems pretty fast even with the Brave Axe, which is good.
  • 5* Eirika: It seems that desperation pays off for me. I would have preferred Ephraim, but she's more than good enough. I do have a glut of 5* swords though...

They need to make the next focus have anything but red people, it's actually absurd. Good thing they all get run over by FCorrin, Odin, Robin or Nowi.

I tried pulling for Nino again today with the rest of my orbs. My prayers were... kinda answered.

First pull I got a 3-Star Cherche. Not even close to what I want. She became feathers. No more greens in this round, so I backed out.

After a while, I went back and tried again. I didn't get any green orbs in the first round, so I got a 3-Star Draug to make feathers (already have a 4-Star version) and backed out for another round.

Second round, I got a 5-Star Julia! And she's awesome! I mean, she has no Defense (and she's +HP/-DEF, so that won't be improving all that much), but she's so ridiculously strong! I am loving her right now!

And then I backed out since there weren't any more green orbs, and decided to try one more time and got 4-Star Hawkeye. He was a dupe, and is now feathers.

So, no Nino. Kinda disappointing.
But I shouldn't complain, since I got Julia and she's awesome.

Man, I am pulling mere crap in this new one. 100 Orbs and best I got was three 4* units. I even managed to get 5 red ones at once but bleeeeh.

I supposed I used up all my luck in previous draws.

Screenshot_2017-02-21-20-55-12.jpeg

Edited by Minardi

Decided whatever and spent orbs on an incomplete draw. Added 4* Effie (+Def/-Atk), 3* Gordin (+Atk/-Not speed), 5* Ephraim (+Hp/-Speed). All new characters and quite a solid addition to the team. Wonderful. Julia would have been nice but I guess I'll be saving for a focus that I care about for now. 

After training them for a bit I've noticed:

• 5* units are still always amazing
  • even a 3* Gordin can pull his weight with Ephraim support (rip fliers)
  • I still don't care for knights; benched Effie at lv 20

8 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I tried pulling for Nino again today with the rest of my orbs. My prayers were... kinda answered.

First pull I got a 3-Star Cherche. Not even close to what I want. She became feathers. No more greens in this round, so I backed out.

After a while, I went back and tried again. I didn't get any green orbs in the first round, so I got a 3-Star Draug to make feathers (already have a 4-Star version) and backed out for another round.

Second round, I got a 5-Star Julia! And she's awesome! I mean, she has no Defense (and she's +HP/-DEF, so that won't be improving all that much), but she's so ridiculously strong! I am loving her right now!

And then I backed out since there weren't any more green orbs, and decided to try one more time and got 4-Star Hawkeye. He was a dupe, and is now feathers.

So, no Nino. Kinda disappointing.
But I shouldn't complain, since I got Julia and she's awesome.

Good luck with your Nino hunting.  At least she's not 5* exclusive, like some of the guys I want to get.

I wish the Twins were available as 3 or 4*.  I want them, even if they aren't OP in Arena.

GAVE IN TODAY and spent some dollars.

tumblr_olricbb1p71rzxczio1_400.png

Good lord, what. Not bad by any means, though a little disappointing in that I already had a Tiki, a 4* Cain I had been training up, and 5* Ephraim (though I do love him, so I had no qualms with just merging them) BUT THEN

tumblr_olricbb1p71rzxczio2_400.png

FINALLY the last character I wanted out of the current pool of available units aaaaaaaaaa--

Edited by Kaiyumi

Scored a 4* Nino and 5*Eirika with my probable last batch of orbs (as I have 3 to spare, and only 8-5 and 9-5 left to Orb gather for...may as well dump them into castle for EXP bolstering). The only Focus I didn't get was Ephraim, but I hear he's a huge let-down, so I ain't even mad. Seliph is a letdown, though!

This was too funny:

Spoiler

VjVYKVF.jpg

Notice the lack of dupes, and the sheer number of 4*?  That's why I'm happy.  Of the 3*, Robin will be an excellent addition to my team, and I'll, uh, figure out what to do about Setsuna. . .some day. . .

For giggles, here's their boon/bane:

- Azama: +Spd/-Atk (this is surprisingly good)
- Hinata: +Spd/-HP (I'm okay with this)
- Lilina: Neutral (not bad at all)
- Robin: +Res/-Atk (he's going to be married to Olivia in this game)
- Setsuna: +Spd/-Res (she dies to a stiff breeze anyway, I'll take this)

Oh, and the first three nodes I revealed were the Hoshido squad.

6 hours ago, Elieson said:

Scored a 4* Nino and 5*Eirika with my probable last batch of orbs (as I have 3 to spare, and only 8-5 and 9-5 left to Orb gather for...may as well dump them into castle for EXP bolstering). The only Focus I didn't get was Ephraim, but I hear he's a huge let-down, so I ain't even mad. Seliph is a letdown, though!

You still haven't maxed out the castle? You're missing out on so much EXP over time. It's criminal.