12 hours ago, Kaiyumi said:

Did a solo yolo and...another Klein.

My first is +Atk/-Spd, and the second is +Spd/-HP. Any suggestions as to which to keep and which to merge? ;; I'm wondering if -Spd is fine since he has a brave bow in the first place!

Imo keep the +Atk Klein and feed him the speed one. Idk the caps but I appreciate more the atk bonus on a brave character than the spd bonus. If anything, he'll get a lv up. Or just send him home for extra feathers ~

For reference, mine is +Atk -Hp and he's wrecking shit like nobody.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

How are people finding these boon/bane for their pulled units? I've seen them thrown around all throughout, but have absolutely no clue what anyone's talking about

Boon is a slight increase in a stat, +3/+4 difference by the time you are lv40. Bane is a slight decrease. You can calculate boons/banes using an IV calculator online. Though your character must be lv1 or lv20+ (by glancing at unlock potential) to calculate these. 

18 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Boon is a slight increase in a stat, +3/+4 difference by the time you are lv40. Bane is a slight decrease. You can calculate boons/banes using an IV calculator online. Though your character must be lv1 or lv20+ (by glancing at unlock potential) to calculate these. 

So its not something in-game that I've just been overlooking? Welp..

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

So its not something in-game that I've just been overlooking? Welp..

Some characters also have no bane or boon others have 2 babes and 2 boons. I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ you can tell just by looking or you can use a state calculator mentioned above like this one: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Just now, Arcanite said:

Some characters also have no bane or boon others have 2 babes and 2 boons. I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ you can tell just by looking or you can use a state calculator mentioned above like this one: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Actually the 2 banes/boons myth is a lie. Each unit can have 1 boon AND bane or it'll be neutral. 

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Imo keep the +Atk Klein and feed him the speed one. Idk the caps but I appreciate more the atk bonus on a brave character than the spd bonus. If anything, he'll get a lv up. Or just send him home for extra feathers ~

For reference, mine is +Atk -Hp and he's wrecking shit like nobody.

Thank you for your feedback, it was very helpful! C: I feel like a lot of Klein's strength lies in him attacking first and killing before he gets killed, so I'll def keep the +atk one. It's definitely been a blast watching him shoot through armoured foes like they're nothing.

Hoho! Haven't bought a single orb (yet) and just got my third tier 5, and it's Roy!

The only problem I have now is that I only have red melee 5*'s (Marth, Lucina, Roy), but hey, they're still stronger than most together, so I'll just roll with it. :D:

20 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Literally erased all my data to try and get Sanaki. Raised up to 50. No luck. 11 Summons, 2-3 of those rolls didn't even have Reds. 

How can I get a lot more Orbs without cheating or paying? ):

I repeatedly delete/reloaded for Ryoma for about 18 hours in total. You'll have better luck if you already deleted your data once since she's focus.

35 minutes ago, Azure_Shadow said:

I went on the summoning gate yesterday begging, pleading for a good blue tome user. My first pull was Donnel (As per usual for me...) but then...on my second pull...

Reinhardt.jpg

Idk if it's just me, but Reinhardt look like Gerard Butler from Phantom of the Opera, minus the mask.

I'm debating whether or not to use the orbs I got from the Paralogues/Launch Map to do another pull.  I want Klein as a bow user, but I don't really trust my barely existent luck.  I think maybe I'll save up for the next banner instead.

Edited by mewyeon

9 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Idk if it's just me, but Reinhardt look like Gerard Butler from Phantom of the Opera, minus the mask.

I'm debating whether or not to use the orbs I got from the Paralogues/Launch Map to do another pull.  I want Klein as a bow user, but I don't really trust my barely existent luck.  I think maybe I'll save up for the next banner instead.

Luck seems like a stat we could all do better in, though I quite like this banner, it looks like there are some really good units in it.

45 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Funny, my sister told me the exact same thing last night. 

Makes me actually want this character now(I was obsessed with all things Phantom related in High school and I still kinda am).

12 minutes ago, red-and-soulless said:

... I'm never going to be able to un-see that now.

Sorry boo XD But it's so true right??!!! 

1 minute ago, Nimue said:

Funny, my sister told me the exact same thing last night. 

Makes me actually want this character now(I was obsessed with all things Phantom related in High school and I still kinda am).

Hehe we can freak out about Phantom as much as you'd like on PM! I think Reinhardt is a pretty good unit, I haven't gotten him up to level 40 yet, but he takes care of business.  Certainly a worthy addition to your stash of blue tome users if you don't have any yet! I was initially so excited to get male Robin as a blue tome user, but he was only 3 star :P

5 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Sorry boo XD But it's so true right??!!! 

Their overall face shapes and hairdos make for a curious resemblance, but it starts to get pretty uncanny when you look at the design of their outfits.

Edited by red-and-soulless

14 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Hehe we can freak out about Phantom as much as you'd like on PM! I think Reinhardt is a pretty good unit, I haven't gotten him up to level 40 yet, but he takes care of business.  Certainly a worthy addition to your stash of blue tome users if you don't have any yet! I was initially so excited to get male Robin as a blue tome user, but he was only 3 star :P

Sure, that'd be cool! Out of all of my friends only two of them care about PoTO and that's mostly because of the musical/Gerard Butler movie. Whenever I talk about the obscure films and random trivia, they get completely lost lol.

And yeah, I would really like to have either him or Olwen, but I haven't had any luck so far. I currently have two sword users, an archer, and an axe user, so I'd like a blue unit to switch out with one of the reds. I might try one or two more summons.

I mentioned this in my other topic already, but I decided to roll on another device and the RNG gods seem to like me today.

5 Star Eldigan

3 Star jagen

5 Star Reinhardt

4 Star Virion

5 Star Jakob.

The house finch sacrifices worked!

First pull of this focus came out really nice, got 5* Klein and a bunch of all-new four-stars (Eirika!), especially since the only repeat is the 2* Donnel I had tucked away.

klein_pull.png.9fca80753641b8977e7fe1a5f6add45d.png

Even if I already have Takumi, Klein's Brave Bow + Death Blow seems great? +Spd/-HP should work, too.

14 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Is it just me or does almost every person who pulls a 5* this banner gets Klein?

Huh, checked back a page, it does seem like he's popular here.

I'm a fan of this entire focus, though, I'll be crossing my fingers for Eldigan or one of the blue mages before it ends.

I swear at this point I'm inclined to believe that Niles is permanently bound to my game lmao.

Spoiler

8Y8pRjs.png

Just when I thought I had escaped him...... (since my last summon had one grey orb, and I ended up pulling Wrys)

But hey, 4* Jakob and Olivia. Jakob is +Def, while Olivia is +Atk. Both of them are -HP which sucks, but then again after playing Fates my expectations for HP growths/caps have been jaded lol.