Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin (+HP, -SPD) || 3* M!Robin (+ATT, -DEF) || 4* Marth (+HP, -DEF) || 4* Azama (Balanced) || 5* Kagero (+HP, -SPD)

Spoiler

When trying to find a Focus Character or a 5* unit I do not own.

I caved in and spent another $40 on Fire Emblem: Heroes, putting my investments up to $80 total since release. Man, and here I thought monthly subscriptions were expensive at $15 a month.

I went into Sibling Bonds as I wanted a 5* unit due to the chances, and the game did provide. However, it decides to give me Kagero, a character I already own at 4 stars, and gives her a poor nature. Be careful what you wish for, they said...

Anyways, this is not a bad pull by any means. I finally got F!Corrin in my collection, despite her subpar IVs. Then I pulled a better M!Robin (+ATT, -DEF instead of +ATT, -SPD), although I would still prefer +ATT, -RES or +SPD, -RES. Then I got another Marth and Azama to add to the Archon merging pool. Kagero at 5* rank will be merged into my existing Kagero once I get around to promoting her (my 4* version is +ATT, -DEF).

I will be saving up the rest of my orbs for the upcoming Focus, even though I did not obtain any focus character from Sibling Bonds after 4 full pulls. It's not that big of a deal to me, while there are characters here I would like, they are not "must-have" material.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did two full pulls, got 5* Rebecca and, surprisingly enough, Linde. She's -Atk/+Speed(one of these is good, the other is bad) but I'm sure she'll still do nicely. No way of knowing Beccy's Boon/Bane yet, but her skills are Silver Bow+, Ardent Sacrifice, Darting Blow, and Seal Atk

Proof that RNGesus hates me.

58c7986c97727_IMG_90921.thumb.PNG.26a15ef9ce838db9929af86ae8082995.PNG

Tharja 4* (-RES/+HP): Blech.

Frederick 4* (+ATK/-DEF): Already have a better one. Next.

Ogma 4* (+ATK/-HP): Pretty damn good, but I already have an excellent Ogma.

Eliwood 3* (+RES/-HP): My first Eliwood is better.

Sully 3* (+HP/-RES): A pretty bad nature to have for Sully or most anybody else.

Followed by proof that RNGesus loves me.

58c799204e6b0_IMG_90941.thumb.PNG.823156e895d7648d83e3802754aa27dc.PNG58c79919aee62_IMG_90931.thumb.PNG.e6770f199a1098ba01b6c8df5718da66.PNG

Clarine 3* (+RES/-DEF): Not terrible, not great either.

Selena 4* (+DEF/-ATK): Also not that good. 

Cherche 3* (+DEF/-HP): Meh. Could be better.

Raigh 4* (+ATK/-RES): -DEF would have been better, but this one is pretty good.

Jaffar 5* (?): Yay!

Edited by Elite Lord Sigma

Did a pull now. No Blazing Shadow units but I got:

4* Klein, finally I have a decent bow user. ^^

3* Est,   now I have all three Whitewings.

3* Sazio   wanted Kagerou, but he's decent enough ( and new )

and the other two were dupes ( Stahl and Arthur, sent them home for feathers, now sitting on 28K )

Edited by tailfin

Did a single pull with the orbs from the new maps and missions. Got 5* Jaffar, which makes Jaffar, Linde, and Rebecca. I am more than okay with this, even though I was aiming for Ninian primarily.

I used the 40 orbs I'd amassed, and didn't get a whole lot of value.

Didn't get a single red orb, so no chance to pull for Eirika.

Had a good number of blues, but got 2 Donnels (in the same session, too), and no Ninian or Ephraim. Got a second Wendy as well.

At least I get a Sheena.

This is full pull #15, which brings me up to 78 units total.  Did I get anything good?

Spoiler

BBrhmzv.jpg

For the no one that cares, Draug was the 76th unit I pulled.

Eliwood is +Spd/-HP, which is perfectly acceptable.  Draug is +HP/-Res, which I guess is workable since he dies to magic anyway.  Fir is +Atk/-HP, which is absolutely amazing, and I'm going to have her replace my existing one.  Hinata is +Def/-Atk, which means that Raigh will appreciate Pavise.  Gaius is +HP/-Atk, which means I need to pull a better one, because I REALLY want to give that Defiant Atk to someone else.

Your pulls are what you make of them.  I got three good ones.

EDIT: And then I went in one more time (83 units pulled).

Spoiler

4* Sully (+Atk/-HP) - GET ON THE TEAM!
4* Virion (+Atk/-Def) - I'll keep him around, in case I decide I want pure damage over debuffing.
4* Eliwood (+Res/-Spd) - How disappointing.  I'll shoop the skills off to someone else.
3* Gordin (+Spd/-Def) - You mean well, but alas. . .
3* Virion (+Spd/-HP) - Ohmygosh!  This one will replace the old one!  SQUEEEEEEEEE~!

Looks like I pulled quality anyway.

Edited by eclipse

The QUEEN came through for me yasss. Also she appears to be +Atk/-Res, idk how good that is as dancer looking at her kit but I'll take it. <3

Screenshot_20170314-083741.png

^
OMG congratz! Still hoping to pull either Lucius or Jaffar during the focus but I already whaled 20 Euros for Ninian lmao so we'll see

29 minutes ago, leingodf8 said:

Yus!!! Jaffar is mine, Nino-Jaffar power team go! Judging from the other ones mines +Atk -Spd or -Def (please be the latter).

Screenshot_2017-03-14-00-38-49.png

Confirmed, +ATK -DEF, since mine is the opposite ;_;

I'm so jealous of all the above haha

I used up 40 orbs and got two pulls of relatively good colours for the new banner (3 colourless, 1 blue, 1 red; 3 red, 2 colourless, 1 blue) and got... All dupes, except for a 4* Setsuna. Yay my first summoned archer... And she's benched.

At least I got 3 Barst, so I guess I'll have to resort to using a team of 4 Barst to complete the March Quest. Pfft.

I'm heartbroken, RNG Goddess.