53 minutes ago, kurosé said:

I'm really trying to get Jaffar and Ninian, but I'm glad with this 5star

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-03-14-16-10-22.png

DAMN YOU! Damn you all!

*sobs in a corner*

Anyway congrats! Is she good? I might wait for her inevitable turn into a 4 star, so is she really worth it? 

Meh, who am I kidding? I'm still gonna try colorless. Too many good units there. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Out of all the archers in the game, Niles and Setsuna are the absolute stankiest, hands down. Between Setsuna and Niles I'd go Setsuna cause of dagger breaker. The next middle point of archery are Virion, Gordin and now Mehbecca. Then there's the big dogs; Tacomeat, Jeorge, and Klein. Just to give you a little break down. So in my opinion, if you don't have anyone from Virion and up, keep your Setsuna. But if you do have someone from virion and up keep her for skillz.

Reveal hidden contents

I said virion was at middle point but he's the only person I don't know the stats for off the top. A lot of people examine these things so maybe I'll get corrected if I'm wrong.

Rebecca got pulled by one of my friends. She's mediocre at best. Might be IVs, but this is "can't kill a mage even though she's 3 levels ahead." Also her face is worse than Eliwood's. Her eyes look like a supernova.

1 hour ago, kurosé said:

I'm really trying to get Jaffar and Ninian, but I'm glad with this 5star

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-03-14-16-10-22.png

Since when is Priscilla, you know, hot

See, this is why I hate to love Heroes.

Well, my streak of good, or at least decent, but not great luck was bound to end eventually.  I had enough Orbs for 2 full Pulls.  The results were craptastic.  I don't think I even had any Gray Orbs this time to tease me with getting the 4*.  I thought maybe the Blues would be lucky, but nope.

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-14-12-18-

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-14-07-21-

Not even a fart of smoke to get my hopes up for a 4*...  I'd like my Orbs back.

Everyone, if you feel bad about your own pulls, just point and laugh at Rezzy, today.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Everyone, if you feel bad about your own pulls, just point and laugh at Rezzy, today.

LOL you got absolutely stomped on. I guess it's payback for getting all those epic 5 stars on your tablet huh? Speaking of second accounts, I've pulled 2 Jeorges on my second account so rising flame sanaki, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

Rebecca got pulled by one of my friends. She's mediocre at best. Might be IVs, but this is "can't kill a mage even though she's 3 levels ahead." Also her face is worse than Eliwood's. Her eyes look like a supernova.

Eli wood looks like he just tried drugs for the first time. Mehbecca looks like a straight up murderer. Also her darting blow makes her better than Niles and Sunseta, which is why she's called "Mehbecca"

Spoiler

Credit to Eleison for the quit fitting name

42 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Out of all the archers in the game, Niles and Setsuna are the absolute stankiest, hands down. Between Setsuna and Niles I'd go Setsuna cause of dagger breaker. The next middle point of archery are Virion, Gordin and now Mehbecca. Then there's the big dogs; Tacomeat, Jeorge, and Klein. Just to give you a little break down. So in my opinion, if you don't have anyone from Virion and up, keep your Setsuna. But if you do have someone from virion and up keep her for skillz.

Reveal hidden contents

I said virion was at middle point but he's the only person I don't know the stats for off the top. A lot of people examine these things so maybe I'll get corrected if I'm wrong.

36 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

So what you're basically saying is, Virion is not terrible.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Pretty much, yeah.

I disagree. I'd put Virion at the lowest rank of the archers. Setsuna is good against Bow's and Daggers, which is all the combat-driven neutrals. Niles is superb against Mages and fulfills his role well. What does Virion do? His stats aren't anything special, he lacks the speed to double most things which makes his somewhat larger attack (mostly caused by Silver Bow instead of Killer Bow / Assassin's Bow, which I like more) less of a factor. His seal speed is okayish, but he has a 5-turn active in Astra, which is way too high, especially with the speed that he has. The battle will be over before he gets to use it most of the time. 

My main point is, Setsuna and Niles fulfill certain roles and are good at that. Virion is kinda 'meh' overall and has better archers that can do what he does much better than him. 

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, my streak of good, or at least decent, but not great luck was bound to end eventually.  I had enough Orbs for 2 full Pulls.  The results were craptastic.  I don't think I even had any Gray Orbs this time to tease me with getting the 4*.  I thought maybe the Blues would be lucky, but nope.

Reveal hidden contents

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-14-12-18-

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-14-07-21-

Sorry, couldn't resist >.<

Edited by Birdy

16 minutes ago, Res said:

I had a 5 x 3* pull, too!

Then I used my remaining 9 orbs and I got a 5*... Abel. He obviously heard how much I love him but Abel I don't need TWO of you.

Well, you can pick the better IV'd one and/or merge them, at least.  Abel is a staple of my Arena team, so I wouldn't say no to the chance to get one with +Atk or make mine a +1.

12 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I disagree. I'd put Virion at the lowest rank of the archers. Setsuna is good against Bow's and Daggers, which is all the combat-driven neutrals. Niles is superb against Mages and fulfills his role well. What does Virion do? His stats aren't anything special, he lacks the speed to double most things which makes his somewhat larger attack (mostly caused by Silver Bow instead of Killer Bow / Assassin's Bow, which I like more) less of a factor. His seal speed is okayish, but he has a 5-turn active in Astra, which is way too high, especially with the speed that he has. The battle will be over before he gets to use it most of the time. 

My main point is, Setsuna and Niles fulfill certain roles and are good at that. Virion is kinda 'meh' overall and has better archers that can do what he does much better than him. 

Sorry, couldn't resist >.<

Quite fitting.

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL you got absolutely stomped on. I guess it's payback for getting all those epic 5 stars on your tablet huh? Speaking of second accounts, I've pulled 2 Jeorges on my second account so rising flame sanaki, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have made that second account, it took my Azura, and all my luck.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, you can pick the better IV'd one and/or merge them, at least.  Abel is a staple of my Arena team, so I wouldn't say no to the chance to get one with +Atk or make mine a +1.

Very true! I merged them; boost to attack!

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Quite fitting.

I knew I shouldn't have made that second account, it took my Azura, and all my luck.

At least you had some excitement with your second account. I've been through 84 orbs without a 5* so far. Ever since I pulled 5* Julia my luck has taken a hard regression to the mean.

52 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Since when is Priscilla, you know, hot.

@Soul~!Since when are red-haired witches considered not hot?

@Rezzy Wow, terrible pulls! They remind me of mine, before I sold my soul to the RNG-Devil. 

Edited by M.T. Cicero

Between all the Orbs that were given today I got enough to do two full pulls:

Pull #16:

Spoiler

dol1EkP.png

No fivers, but I'm okay with all these new units as well as some 4*.

Now, Pull #17, THAT was something else:

Spoiler

wtDENzk.png

Yeech, worst pull so far. All 3*, nothing new.

1 hour ago, M.T. Cicero said:

@Soul~!Since when are red-haired witches considered not hot?

Take it you missed a 'b'. And Jill would disagree with you.

Hey guys, ever heard of a mediocre *5. Sure haven't.

EDIT: Would trade Sexsuna for food Lucy. I mean Lucius.

Edited by Soul~!

I was stupid not to take pictures, but I just did my third reroll and got three five star characters, I guess the third try is the charm? I got Nowi  -HP+Def and Takumi -HP+Res in the same pull, then Ninian +Def-Atk (who I was searching for) in the next. Guess I'll start searching for Jaffar and Hector on this account. I've never been so lucky in this game...

Spoiler

IMG_0224.thumb.PNG.75c689b8f7f0762750a2db10b7eaae9c.PNG

Edited by WinterMidnight

I ended up dumping the 140 orbs I'd saved on the new banner. Got a couple of new 5-stars - though sadly not Ninian.

But then I pulled a Nino. Now, I literally just got my +Spd -HP Nino to 5*. New one's only 3*. However... the new one is +Spd -Def, the only asset/flaw combination that I think is better than the one I already have.

Welp, I now know what my next 22000 feathers are going on... >_<

57 minutes ago, Kaiyumi said:

I didn't take a screenshot but in the process of trying to roll for Jaffar...I got two Rebeccas...and then two Lucius'.

...B| why

Stars.

I caved badly. I'm left with 33 Orbs after doing the Xenologue.

Gotten many Gwendolyn's, Jagen's, and Odin's (new). One of Peri (new), Abel, and Donnel.

But I got the one that was hunted:

Spoiler

IMG_26821_zpsztnc3xno.png

+Atk/-Spd. It seems I have an affinity with this Bane/Boon combo. Still, I can finally have a focus character for the next bonus rotation--and a dancer to boot.

And hey, lances to feed to others for skill inheritance. I can't complain too badly about that.

7 hours ago, Birdy said:

While I'd love to argue this, it's the wrong topic to do so.  The tl;dr is that you're ignoring Virion's niche.

9 hours ago, Soul~! said:

I feel like sending my *5 Setsuna and *5 Olwen home, since I neither fancy them (as units and character) nor am I a tier whore. Being *5's, though, it's kind of stupid. Also, bragging right collectibles. 

Question, is smart to keep them around for when skills become exchangable?

You can have Setsuna pass Bowbreaker to someone, so keep her around for now.

6 hours ago, ExpendableExtra said:

Was trying to find Priscilla and Ninian

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like you'll have to cherry-pick blue and colorless if you want those two.  Still, congratulations on Catria!

I just did 2 pulls of colorless, in a desperate attempt to get a 5* archer.  But no, it was two 3* dupes of Setsuna.  I have used up my reservoir of luck for the next 2398472938742938749328 years.