• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i got a 5* Caeda with -HP, +Attack. is that good?

That sounds like a good roll on her. Either that or the same but with +speed seem ideal. 

@Vaximillian Tiki has some awesome skills like Defiant Atk and Bonfire, you can give it to somebod else!

= EDIT =

I was desperate to pull a new a hero, but had only 10 orbs. A lucky pull:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170319_093235.png

Priscilla is +Atk -Spd. I don't bother on her nature as she will mostly heal, but shooting panic to hone/defiant/fortify units will be funny.

Edited by Quintessence

@Quintessence Hey, I tried that this morning! And I got a 4-Star Reinhardt out of it! (And a 3-Star Virion, but I tossed him for feathers)

And this afternoon I decided to try for Ninian again. Among the various skill/feather fodder (including very fortunate pulls of duplicate 4-Star Shanna and Odin, as well as a 3-Star Gunter which is good because I tossed the free ones for feathers), I got a 4-Star Effie (+HP/-ATK, but her ATK's still gonna be really good anyway, plus she has Death Blow, and +HP should make Wary Fighter last a bit longer), 5-Star Fae (At first I had mixed feelings about this, because on the one hand I started hoping for Fae or Raven when I got a no-Blue pull and I'd been hoping to pull Fae since February, but on the other hand she reset the increasing 5-Star pull chance which made getting Ninian less likely... but then I got Ninian on the next pull anyway so hey, I got Ninian and a laser chicken!), and 5-Star Ninian (Went for one more pull after Surprise Fae, and was very lucky)!

So happy right now.

My last pull was quite satisfying! I wanted to get Karel or Jaffar from Blazing Shadows! And it seems that...

Robin 4

Cherche 3

Other 2 units that I can't remember who they were

Karel 5

I got very excited,because its the third 5 star character that I have pulled since the launch and he was actually the first focus that I've got, since the other were Jakob and Lucina. Complementing the info, Karel is +Atk/-Def. It seems that it was an awesome an awesome combination

And it begins again.  I've become accustomed the multi-pull rut I have gotten into as of late, but it would be undeniably lovely to get back to some "good" pulls again.  Will today be the day that my luck turns around?

Round 19 Pulls

Spoiler

Round 19 [Blazing Shadows]: 4* Raven [+HP, -Atk] || 4* Robin-M [+Def, -Spd] || 3* Robin-M [+Atk, -Spd] || 3* Felicia [+Res, - Atk] || 3* Sophia [+Atk, -Def]

Hmmm... I guess I really am becoming complacent, as I'm actually a tiny bit excited by these pulls.

• Raven is cool and all, but that nature doesn't do him any favours... Actually, it's pretty awful.  I'll stick with the one I already have.
  • It is a similar story with Robins, although it is due more to unfortunate banes in their case, as those boons would be preferable in most cases.  Either way, I've already got a +Atk, -Res Robin, so they are still a little outclassed.
  • I'm cautiously optimistic about Felicia, though it seems like the -Atk might be crippling considering how weak dagger users are in this game.  If anyone would beg to differ, feel free.
  • And finally, I never thought I'd see the day where my favorite pull was a 3* Sophia, but with a nature like that, I literally am powerless to resist.

My 5* pull rate is also up to 4% apiece, so with any luck, I'll be getting some truly excellent stuff in the near future.  We shall see.

Edited by red-and-soulless
Due to reaching my attachment limit, all the pretty summoning pictures will be stored here: http://imgur.com/a/Ftyat

23 minutes ago, red-and-soulless said:

And it begins again.  I've become accustomed the multi-pull rut I have gotten into as of late, but it would be undeniably lovely to get back to some "good" pulls again.  Will today be the day that my luck turns around?

Round 19 Pulls

Reveal hidden contents

With a username like yours, it's only natural that your best pulls are reds! :P:

You can pass Robin's proc to anyone else.  Cherche would deeply appreciate Raven's axe!

Got 22 orbs, so I decided to try pulling again. While it'd be nice to have certain characters, I don't mind skill fodder either.

So, I got an extra Setsuna (I can get her bowbreaker onto someone who wants it, so that's nice), Matthew (meh), Olivia (already have one, at that rarity too), and Nino (already have one that's level 30).

I also got a 5-star male Corrin, and I'm not sure what to think. He also reset my 5-star percentage rate, the jerk!

41 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Got 22 orbs, so I decided to try pulling again. While it'd be nice to have certain characters, I don't mind skill fodder either.

So, I got an extra Setsuna (I can get her bowbreaker onto someone who wants it, so that's nice), Matthew (meh), Olivia (already have one, at that rarity too), and Nino (already have one that's level 30).

I also got a 5-star male Corrin, and I'm not sure what to think. He also reset my 5-star percentage rate, the jerk!

Hey, if you can't get any skills off of him, you could always use the 1000 feathers you get for sending him home!

With the new orb maps I gathered enough orbs for a summon. 

5* Corrin (+Def/-Res)

4* Chrom

4* Saizo

3* Matthew

3* Setsuna

I was hoping for Eldigan or Karel with the red orbs but I'll take a tanky Corn. He's only my second off-focus 5* summon.

Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina (+DEF, -HP) || 3* Shanna (Balanced) || 3* Palla (+DEF, -SPD) || 3* Celicia (+ATT, -DEF) || 4* Beruka (+RES, -ATT)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
RNG is RNG. Put another .25% on both the 5-Star Focus and 5-Star Characters for a new total of 4.75% (9%). Maybe I'll pull a 5* character from Blazing Shadows before it expires... (Watch it be the ultimate pull with like 5 different 5* characters, all with perfect IVs.)

The only good one here (in terms of actual usage) is Celicia. Thing is, I'm used to "speedy units" than "one-shot nukes" (sans Cherche), so trying to figure out a strategy using her will be interesting. I can also ditch my "Free Celicia" and eventually use that one to pass Gronnraven to somebody.

Otherwise, I already have my preferred Beruka (+DEF, -RES), and the other three have undesirable Boons & Banes.

D!Florina: +ATT, -DEF or +ATT, -HP (5* Florina info is not yet complete, may need to reconsider this later.)
D!Shanna: +ATT, -DEF
D!Palla: +ATT, -RES

Luckily for me, the benchwarmers have some decent skills to pass along. (Beruka: Defiant DEF, Glimmer || Palla: Moonbow, Goad Fliers || Shanna: Desperation, Iceberg || Florina: Darting Blow, Ardent Sacrifice) So, not all is lost.
As for how much effort I put into writings these pull posts, I do this stuff anyway (Boons & Banes, some decent formatting). The general layout I can copy and paste from previous posts. All that needs to change are the colors, the numbers, and the Focus Name if needed.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

(I certainly do)

7 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

@Sire, just curious, do you have anybody in particular you're waiting for in the future? It seems you always go summoning whenever the chance arises.

I do the same thing. I don't care enough to save orbs for the sentiment of gaining characters I like. I get 20 orbs, I spend 20 orbs. Bing bang bong.

10 minutes ago, Sire said:

(Watch it be the ultimate pull with like 5 different 5* characters, all with perfect IVs.)

Good job jinxing yourself

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I do the same thing. I don't care enough to save orbs for the sentiment of gaining characters I like. I get 20 orbs, I spend 20 orbs. Bing bang bong.

Good job jinxing yourself

Speaking of 5 5*s, this has been circulating around on twitter for a while. https://mobile.twitter.com/kuroan_anko/status/843006457062678528

24 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

@Sire, just curious, do you have anybody in particular you're waiting for in the future? It seems you always go summoning whenever the chance arises.

I like practically everybody, so I always end up summoning when I get 20 Orbs. If there happens to be a Focus with characters I do not care much for or am unfamiliar with (Thracia, Genealogy - Gaiden has the Echoes remake on the horizon so I'll be familiar with them soon), then maybe I conserve some orbs.

As for unreleased characters, that is a whole other wishlist (since I like almost everyone). A few off the top of my head are: Gregor, F!Morgan, Cynthia, Leila, Fargus, Seth, Duessel, Nolan, Nephenee, Flora, and Micaiah.

As for Heroes already in the game, see the spoiler. It only covers character I never obtained and their "rarity level." As for favorite characters I do have without perfect IVs, that is a whole other list entirely...

Spoiler

Fire Emblem: Heroes – Wishlist

“SS” Priority
5* Azura
5* Hector
5* Takumi 

“S” Priority
5* Linde
5* Lucina
3.5* Catria
3.5* Effie 

“A” Priority