11 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, that's right. I forgot about Green Egg+'s healing. That depends on whether Fury's self-damage comes before or after the healing, but if it does, you could (maybe should, probably comes down to preference in this case) use that over Life and Death.
Savage Blow cannot be combined with Threaten DEF unless you have them on different units, since they're both a C Slot skill.

Also, no, Harsh Command does not reverse Life and Death's -5 DEF & RES.

Okay perfect thank you for being so helpful, I'll consider your advice :)

EDIT: I'm pretty excited about Spring Camilla! I only have her at lvl. 23 rn and she's already at 37 atk, which is really nice combined with Fury and Dragon Fang (just put that on). I'd like to pull more Spring Camillas to merge them with my current one for more SP because the skills I'm putting on her now already are costing a LOT of SP.

Edited by MidnightFE

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MidnightFE said:

Okay perfect thank you for being so helpful, I'll consider your advice :)

EDIT: I'm pretty excited about Spring Camilla! I only have her at lvl. 23 rn and she's already at 37 atk, which is really nice combined with Fury and Dragon Fang (just put that on)

I've been playing with Chrom and Camilla lately.  Suprisingly, Chrom has been destroying things a lot harder than Camilla.  Camilla is really good with a dancer, however because she has limitless 2-range with ranged damage (basically a horse unit that can go over mountains in terms of range).  The only reason she's having trouble is the fact that there are so my peg knights, mages, and healers appearing in the training towers.  I imagine she'll be much more useful in arena.

Since I don't particularly want any of the characters on this banner, I decided this is a fine time to try hunting for gray and red characters I still want. Got a duplicate Stahl and Gordin ... and a 4-star Roy. I'm not going to say no to Roy, even if he is -atk because at least it's +spd.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Since I don't particularly want any of the characters on this banner, I decided this is a fine time to try hunting for gray and red characters I still want. Got a duplicate Stahl and Gordin ... and a 4-star Roy. I'm not going to say no to Roy, even if he is -atk because at least it's +spd.

Hey, that's just like the one I pulled!  Roy, that is.

Congratulations on the pull, though~!

Once more for a 5* unit?

2 Red, 3 Green (Where were you before greens?)

4* Hawkeye (You're new... Is he any good? +Att -Def), 4* Arthur (Dat art though. Also new, and +Att -Res), 3* Cecilia (.... Is she any good? She is Neutral), 3* Olivia (Could at least try and see how useful dancing is. She's -Att +HP though) and 3* Selena (I've trained one up from 3* already, no need for it again. Especially -Spd Selena)

Once again, no 5*. Been a while since I got one.

@Dayni Hawkeye can be helpful in some situations with his high res and decent attack, which can make him an okay mage killer, but overall I find he's meh, at least at 4 star. He might be pretty good at 5 star, dunno. But at 4 star, you can get better axe/green units. He's slow and won't double anyone and will be doubled a lot.

Edited by Anacybele

I am low on orbs in my iPhone game, and have no money for new orbs. But I still wanted an Easter Marx. But I also didn't want to reroll my decently-well-trained army. So I started a new file on my Android Tablet and rerolled 3 times until I got an Easter Marx. Worth it, and I hope I can get him on my iPhone file once I can manage to scrunge up the orbs.

Decided to pull up to getting a 5☆ as I don't like that 3.5% there. Wasn't looking for bunnies nor carrots and found this @SatsumaFSoysoy

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170331-221051.png

Yaay Julia!! And Kagero as well! Now I have both Seliph and Julia. Looking up for their boon/bane I found out that Julia is +Res -HP which is nice for ultimate magic tank. However Kagero is +Def -Atk which is kinda disappointing because Atk is what you want on her. Anyways, happy with the pulls and will totally work them out.

On the previous pull I got 4☆ Palla which will pass on Goad Fliers to Subaki, 4☆ Hawkeye for Threaten Atk 3 to someone else and other 3☆ dudes that mean feathers!

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Decided to pull up to getting a 5☆ as I don't like that 3.5% there. Wasn't looking for bunnies nor carrots and found this @SatsumaFSoysoy

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170331-221051.png

Yaay Julia!! And Kagero as well! Now I have both Seliph and Julia. Looking up for their boon/bane I found out that Julia is +Res -HP which is nice for ultimate magic tank. However Kagero is +Def -Atk which is kinda disappointing because Atk is what you want on her. Anyways, happy with the pulls and will totally work them out.

On the previous pull I got 4☆ Palla which will pass on Goad Fliers to Subaki, 4☆ Hawkeye for Threaten Atk 3 to someone else and other 3☆ dudes that mean feathers!

Hello?

Julia is definitely a great addition. Sucks about Kagerou though, oh well. If you spend the feathers on Hawkeye, he can give Death Blow 3, which is pretty good.

The Breidablik has legit trolled me 5 times now.  First it gave me two 4* Marths, of which my frustration was well documented in this thread.  Then it gave me a 3* male Robin.

And now, because of the new quests that have been released, I quickly racked up a set of orbs for a few pulls.  And you know what happened? Another 4* Marth, complete with opening animation while I desperately hoped I would see gold stars on the next page.  But no, 4 SILVER STARS AGAIN :D So I backed out, wanting to get bunny-style 5* Camilla or Chrom.  Surely, I thought, I will get a good amount of green orbs in the next pull.  Instead, there is only 1 green orb.  I shoot it, and...4* CAMILLA COMES OUT.  That makes it the 5th time I thought I was getting a 5* for sure but I didn't.  I really would've liked a 5* Camilla, too...

The kicker is, I decided to just pull another red orb in the set since I had only 4 orbs left.  And you know who comes out? 5* Lilina.  In other words, Breidablik says: "Oh, you wanted a 5* Karel, Ryoma, Marth, Chrom, Eldigan, or Leo? No, that's too much to ask." Idk what to do with Lilina since I already have Sanaki, but I'm still very grateful.  Besides, she lucky she ain't Tharja, or I would've sent her straight home regardless of star rarity.

Edited by mewyeon

OMG

5-STAR EIRIKA

I finally did it, I got an Eirika XD Now I just need to try for Sakura.

Edited by Sunwoo

What a great pull.

Xander is a duplicate but I will keep him to build a cavalry team with his future self. Not sure how Olwen can fit in.

And thanks God I finally found a relible mage tank with distant counter.

IMG_1975.PNG

So I tried 2 complete summons yesterday - pretty disappointing overall but 1st summon :

5* - Klein New* - -spd +def

4* - Klein New* - -atk +res - So I didnt have any Klein before yesterday and got a 4* and 5* in one group - just unfortunate iv (so thats 2/10 summons - the next 8 are all copies of what I already had)

Serra

Cecilia

M!Robin

3*  -Saizo (Grrr sick of seeing his guy xD)

Sophia

Oboro

Lon'qu

Lissa

Overall unspectacular - pretty much 1 new unit from 10 - hopefully better luck next time lol

1 hour ago, OKigen said:

What a great pull.

Xander is a duplicate but I will keep him to build a cavalry team with his future self. Not sure how Olwen can fit in.

And thanks God I finally found a relible mage tank with distant counter.

IMG_1975.PNG

But it seems you already had a Nowi?

58 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

But it seems you already had a Nowi?

Good memory! She is -spd or -def, I can't remember but quite useless.

Plus I can always upgrade and give one of the Nowis's breath to Tiki, maybe saving her from the bench.

Edited by OKigen

2 hours ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

So I tried 2 complete summons yesterday - pretty disappointing overall but 1st summon :

5* - Klein New* - -spd +def

4* - Klein New* - -atk +res - So I didnt have any Klein before yesterday and got a 4* and 5* in one group - just unfortunate iv (so thats 2/10 summons - the next 8 are all copies of what I already had)

Serra

Cecilia

M!Robin

3*  -Saizo (Grrr sick of seeing his guy xD)

Sophia

Oboro

Lon'qu

Lissa

Overall unspectacular - pretty much 1 new unit from 10 - hopefully better luck next time lol

All my units in dire need of Death Blow 3 are drooling at your double Klein pull. 

3 minutes ago, Eridras said:

All my units in dire need of Death Blow 3 are drooling at your double Klein pull. 

Yeh I suppose those 2 wernt that bad to pull,  I just like to see new units lol (though these ones can be fodder units lol)

I think I'l level the -spd Klein for now, dont have many bow units - gordin, virion,setsuna or niles....

so against my better judgment I ended up trying to summon after finishing all the new quests

had 19 orbs, but I didn't think I'd want to try 5 anyway, since I really wanted to try for minerva

3 grays, one blue, one green. decided not to try the green since the only green I really, really want is minerva (although I do also want hector) while I have been wanting a certain gray unit for a while now who should be fairly common

first gray I got this lovely lady, who I wasn't particularly looking for, but I'm pretty happy to get

Spoiler

gwXMIsC.png

i'm not a fan of this new artwork but I feel like her voice is like, perfect. i don't use healers too often but I might train her for the hell of it, since I do like her a fair amount

next two grays were lissa and setsuna. not a fan of either, but lissa has that silly smile that I like in her healing/attacking portrait, and setsuna's bowbreaker might come in handy.

i'm not exactly sure why I bothered trying the blue at all to be honest. when I picked it, I immediately thought "wait a second I'm wasting my orbs there's only two blue units I really like and it's not like I'm gonna get fucking linde or"

Spoiler

6IU4nsd.png

aaaaaAAAAAAAAA

i'm very happy with this.

11 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Grats. Now you just need to get an Eliwood and the OTP will be complete.

eliwood is literally the character I want the most aside from serra and linde

i have gotten 3 fucking 5 star red units but not a single eliwood

i even got one of them while I was trying to only pick blues, since every time there were no blues when I was trying to get ninian, i'd pick one red or gray in hopes of eliwood or serra, and once I got 5 star ryoma during that

i have 24000 feathers so I could immediately get him to 5 star if I did get him. but unfortunately, the game does not want to give me eliwood

Edited by unique

7 minutes ago, unique said:

eliwood is literally the character I want the most aside from serra and linde

i have gotten 3 fucking 5 star red units but not a single eliwood

Ha ha, I had the reverse situation. When Ninian was out, I wanted her. But nothing. And then, when I wanted Minerva from the against Michalis banner...

I pulled only green, purchased orbs, pulled red only when I didn't have greens... And for whatever reason, I've got the two reds from the focus, but not Minerva at all (and I had 5* green : Raven, Hawkeye...). And even when the reds were 3*, I pulled just Eliwood.

Dame Chance play with us...