3 hours ago, JSND said:

Navvare GHB celebration summon 

Reveal hidden contents

58e37e4bed559_2017-04-0418_01_08.thumb.png.aecffbe903ca4f4a669f71dfb830f616.png

Then lemme join you in celebration. Hoping to get another Palla since I want a better nature of her. So I went with the Pegasus banner.

2 Reds and 3 Whites...

Spoiler

WEPIXj9l.png

OOOOO YESSSSS GODDAMMIT. I have yearned for a 5* Palla. And she's -Atk +Spd too! That's a thousand times better than my +HP -Spd one

I got 3* Laslow (my 5th one), another 3* Lissa, 4* Gaius (new), and 3* Nilles (new) for the rest.

They're fodders worthy but damn Palllaaaaa

Edited by pianime94

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went pulling for Hinoka today.

Got +DEF/-SPD Linde instead, along with a people I sent home and 4-Star Odin for skill fodder (along with yet another 4-Star Subaki, and I swear I'll start training one of 'em up at some point, I just dunno which one yet). No Hinoka. I'll try again once the Twitter Orbs come in, but with Cordelia and Subaki also on the banner, I'm not liking my odds (though I keep pulling 5-Stars shortly before getting the 5-Star I want, so maybe Linde is a sign that my luck is looking up?).

I got 9 orbs more and I was like " well I can play just 1 more time , bunny lucina is waiting for me "

Then I play 1 more time, and.... 3 colorless, 2 reds lol but...

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-04-12-15-08.thumb.png.379f345dad5dda564dbfae76ac3c04ec.png

-Hp +Spd it is worth to me :3 I can live without bunny lucina for a while xD don't laugh about my orbs xD

Edited by Arjuna
Image Deleted

This is my most unlucky banner so far, my rate is 4.75 and still not a single 5*. I didn't even pick color.

Ran out of budget for this month so will pull again in May :(

EDIT: actually, screw it, decided to pull one last time coz I never had such a high rate before.

IMG_1996.PNG

Edited by OKigen

After my Ninian Desaster some weeks ago I finally decided to pull again (amassed 170 Orbs)Just told myself that a Bunny Character would be nice so i tried to get one by going for Blue and Green. And I'm quite happy with what I got:D:. Easter is saved and I can use my remaining 90 Orbs on the Wyvern Banner.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170403-042247.thumb.png.7f4517fb2999d9f8a5a34e7e190c91af.pngScreenshot_20170403-044937.thumb.png.b653253243d92236ccedc805746144cb.png

Edited by M.T. Cicero

Just now, Fei Mao said:

Yep : (

Maybe   "I am one with force; the force is with me"

LOL

This is a reference to Star Wars: Rogue One, so don't read the spoiler if you haven't watched it yet!

Spoiler

My friends hate that part of the movie, at the end where they're about to get the plans. They're like "How come nobody killed him?" I thought it was amazing!

I'm so happy you said this XD

Anywho, I won't continue this conversation cause I don't want to de-rail the thread

My fiancé has ridiculous luck sometimes.

She ran out of orbs. Then I give her $13.

Very first pull, she gets the carrot communist, the one she wanted. She got all 3 focus characters she wanted.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL

This is a reference to Star Wars: Rogue One, so don't read the spoiler if you haven't watched it yet!

Reveal hidden contents

My friends hate that part of the movie, at the end where they're about to get the plans. They're like "How come nobody killed him?" I thought it was amazing!

I'm so happy you said this XD

Anywho, I won't continue this conversation cause I don't want to de-rail the thread

I tried one more single roll hoping to get a 5* Kagero, gets 3* Lissa, nope I'm backing out right now.

Spoiler

Yeah I agree that part was really amazing, literally his faith was his shield. I would've love to see more of Chiruit, but it's a shame that the R1 characters are fated to die.

Heh heh I thought it would be appropriate since you have Obi Wan as your sig.

Yep I'll try not to derail the thread anymore.

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Very first pull, she gets the carrot communist, the one she wanted. She got all 3 focus characters she wanted.

Wow, congrats to your fiancé.

9 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I don't think it's her ridiculous luck.

I wanna come up with a ridiculous theory in which there are secretly too different orbs: F2P & P2P.
F2P orbs are normals orbs. P2P orbs might look like F2P orbs and share the same description and name.
But secretly what IS doesn't tell you is that those types of orbs boost your chances of a focus character by 50%!

Or your fiancé is insanely lucky. Probably that.

14 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Rey how do your rolls compare to Belinda's?

48 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Rey how do your rolls compare to Belinda's?

They used to be bad.

Belinda: "But your luck changed and you suddenly got good pulls. When you started thinking about marrying me, my luck transferred to you".

Me: "But I didn't start actually putting those thoughts into action and get the ring until mid Februa--- Oh."

Belinda: "See!? See!?"

Spoiler

K28Zws1.jpg

This is Belinda's:

She had a duplicate Lucina at the bottom.

So we have the same number of unique 5 star characters.

Edited by shadowofchaos

19 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

They used to be bad.

Belinda: "But your luck changed and you suddenly got good pulls. When you started thinking about marrying me, my luck transferred to you".

Me: "But I didn't start actually putting those thoughts into action and get the ring until mid Februa--- Oh."

Belinda: "See!? See!?"

Reveal hidden contents

K28Zws1.jpg

This is Belinda's:

She had a duplicate Lucina at the bottom.

So we have the same number of unique 5 star characters.

Hahaha, amazing.

I'm going to do a pull once I get to 20 orbs ... if we get a new xenologue today, that'll put me at 20 exactly, I think.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Hahaha, amazing.

I'm going to do a pull once I get to 20 orbs ... if we get a new xenologue today, that'll put me at 20 exactly, I think.

Did we get a new Xenologue at the start of the previous banner? I honestly can't remember.

1 minute ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Did we get a new Xenologue at the start of the previous banner? I honestly can't remember.

I'm pretty sure we did, yeah, because the characters present in the map were Eirika, Ephraim, Leo, Elise, Chrom, and Lucina. And all of those were gauntlet participants who were not Alfonse and Sharena.

Tried the Spring banner yet again, on 9% chance.

2 Blue, 1 each Green, Red and Colourless

3* Oboro (dupe, sacrifice), 3* Oboro (OK game, Come on.), 3* Barst (Dupe, sacrifice, once again, come on), 4* Stahl (a dupe, but I sacrificed him before. Might be good) and 3* Felicia (Another dupe).

OK, so up to 9.5%, and based on this luck, still not going to get squat next time.

9 hours ago, OKigen said:

This is my most unlucky banner so far, my rate is 4.75 and still not a single 5*. I didn't even pick color.

Ran out of budget for this month so will pull again in May :(

EDIT: actually, screw it, decided to pull one last time coz I never had such a high rate before.

IMG_1996.PNG

Good thing you went for it! Last two times I've said that, I ended up with a host of dupe 3*'s that I already had several of >.< Hopefully I will gain some of this luck soon!

Just now, Ledrert said:

Pulled in Wyvern Riders banner. No green. So I take a blue. Florina 3*.

Hey game, I'm not in the Pegasus Knights banner, y'know ?

I've had that happen twice. A Robin from Deep Devotion back when the game first came out, and a Cherche from Pegasus.

If I pull off of the gauntlet banners, I don't know if I should pull off the wyvern, which seems like it'd have an abnormally large amount of green, or the pegasus, because it has characters I like, such as Cordelia and Hinoka.

8 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

If I pull off of the gauntlet banners, I don't know if I should pull off the wyvern, which seems like it'd have an abnormally large amount of green, or the pegasus, because it has characters I like, such as Cordelia and Hinoka.

If you're in need of a good green, all green banners are basically the only good way to get green 5*s. Due to the lower number of green 5*s relative to other colors, green orbs tend to have the worst % chances of being a 5*. (Minerva, Minerva-lite, and Other-Minerva are all decent units, and Minerva-lite-lite is at least good as a flying wall, being doubled doesn't matter when you have 37 base def.)

7 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

If you're in need of a good green, all green banners are basically the only good way to get green 5*s. Due to the lower number of green 5*s relative to other colors, green orbs tend to have the worst % chances of being a 5*. (Minerva, Minerva-lite, and Other-Minerva are all decent units, and Minerva-lite-lite is at least good as a flying wall, being doubled doesn't matter when you have 37 base def.)

I'm actually after Hector, mainly to complete my OG Roy build. Though, I'd love to just have a Hector, too.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Good thing you went for it! Last two times I've said that, I ended up with a host of dupe 3*'s that I already had several of >.< Hopefully I will gain some of this luck soon!

This game loves giving dups - it's gacha after all. I think if you get a 'rare' character it will continue to give you that one. This is my third Linde... but I never got my hand on Eldigan no matter how many red orbs I pulled.

Edited by OKigen