8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You seem to treat max stats as a hard and fast rule that determines which unit must, and which absolutely must not ever be used.
Whereas you actually should look at your other units and try to figure out how to use them in battle.
There are ways to lessen the impact of an apparently unfavourable stat roll. Moreover, some units don't even care about some stats.

Yeah, but sometimes those "ways" are costly or inaccessible. I'm not a whale or anything that has access to every skill and character.

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Nah, I just prefer Klein's character. I don't work with stats - I just care about getting the characters I like. Faye looked like she might be a nuisance, but Klein is also a mega nuisance. It doesn't matter if someone is better if the person you get is still enough of a hindrance that seeing them will make someone sigh and be prepared for a game of dodge and dash. 

Ah, I see. Faye looks cute to me and Jeorge looks cool while Klein...just looks generic or meh to me. Design wise.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. My luck seems to come in spurts, and rarely when I really want it to. Another wasted pull...

• 3* Saizo: Number 5 or 6? I don't even remember by now. Kagerou pls?
  • 3* Clarine: Already have a souped-up 4* that's served me very well. Feathers.
  • 3* Setsuna: I suppose somebody might need Bowbreaker.
  • 3* Cherche: I promoted Michalis to 5*. Pass.
  • 3* A!Tiki: Already have a 4* I don't bother using. Pass.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but sometimes those "ways" are costly or inaccessible. I'm not a whale or anything that has access to every skill and character.

Ah, I see. Faye looks cute to me and Jeorge looks cool while Klein...just looks generic or meh to me. Design wise.

Faye looks dull to me whilst Klein looks adorable. Different strokes, different folks after all xD 

We can both agree on Jeorge, though. For me, he's my favourite in the whole game so far, looks wise. He took me a while to get, but now he's in my snare, he's going nowhere :D 

I will cheer you on for getting Faye. Still a shame units can't be swapped (I know it'll never happen in a gacha game). I'd happily take your Klein off your hands xD 

I decided to give the new banner a try with 2 full summons in hope of maaaayyybe pulling a Claire.
1st Round:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-14-12-45-05.thumb.png.50699fdfbc363efbb6183dbc66a237f2.png

(-Hp,+Res) Lukas: Dammit, you were supposed to be female, blonde and riding a Pegasus. Still, I like this guy. QR and an offensive Special will turn this guy into an unstoppable physical Wall, at least until something like Hector decides to come his way.

Wrys150 feathers: Why won't you stop haunting me, you old geezer... I wanted an Archer..

(-Atk,+Res) Alm: And here we are, natures trolling me again.  I'm happy I got him, though I highly doubt he will get used much... competing with Lucina, Eldigan, Lilina and Y.Tiki for the red spot in the Team isn't really doing him a favor.

NinoGronnblade and Draw back: My BunnyCam will appreciate that, thank you very much^^

Effie: No Claire again, though I'm happy to finally have an usable Armor.

2nd Round:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-14-12-49-29.thumb.png.c70599d6399769aaf16cf7cd2a1810a6.png

BarstBraveAxe and Reposition: great skill fodder, I like it

(+Atk,-Res) Effie: y u no Claire AMAZING! And a good nature no less. And this turns the other Effie into Deathblow2 and Smite. I have great plans with you, my lovely Armorgirl. You shall crush many Foes with your absurdly high strength!

SelenaTAdept and Reposition: another amazing skill fodder, NICE!

FredWings of Mercy1: He's alright.. not happy, but not dissapointed either.

AdultTiki: Not bad, she's a new one for me. Not sure about if her future will turn her into fodder or not, but I'm always happy about new ones.

I'm really happy with the stuff I got, even if it wasn't what I initially wanted.

I got a 3* Wrys, and then a 4* Wrys. Things were looking grim from the start.

I ended up getting 5* Sanaki, which was nice, but no new characters sadly. I didn't have Fir or Rebecca yet and I got them though, so it wasn't all bad, really.

The rest of the characters I got (Gaius, Oboro, 2 Laslows) were pretty depressing either way, though, since I already have them. 50 orbs gone, with not as much as normal to show for it unfortunately.

Hopefully I have enough orbs to summon again before the banner disappears. 

7 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Faye looks dull to me whilst Klein looks adorable. Different strokes, different folks after all xD 

We can both agree on Jeorge, though. For me, he's my favourite in the whole game so far, looks wise. He took me a while to get, but now he's in my snare, he's going nowhere :D 

I will cheer you on for getting Faye. Still a shame units can't be swapped (I know it'll never happen in a gacha game). I'd happily take your Klein off your hands xD 

Indeed.

And yeah, my Jeorge is going nowhere either!

True that. and thanks. :P

40 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I hunt summoned - I only pulled from the blues, if that helps.

I did that too, but alas, to no avail...

Pulled 3.5 times hoping for at least two of Alm, Lukas, and/or Clair. 

I only got Lukas. At least I got Caeda, Roy, and Barst. A bunch of repeat trash too, which they should really do something about. 

I also pulled Mamui who seems good, but I'm not too sure if I want to train him. Any advice?

29 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Pulled a 5* Lukas! -Speed, +Res

Hm... Doesn't look good

Brave Lance - his speed is already a lost cause.  Think of him as an infantry knight unit.  +res means he might be able to survive a mage hit which could be very good. 

had 43 orbs, tried to get alm

Spoiler

EHcjXXz.png

yeah I've gotten big tiki many many times

i guess her skill might be useful to give to someone

Spoiler

m2lbJRi.png

i think i've gotten her even more actually

i can't say i'm happy with this but i'm not really surprised either

Spoiler

vhe5tFq.png

there were no reds this time so I picked a gray and went back

this guy's new I guess??? i picked gray since I wanted serra really

i don't plan on using this guy but maybe he'll be able to give her something good

Spoiler

pIOoQNU.png

!!!!

i've gotten sophia a ton of times at this point but eliwood!!! i've been wanting to get him for so long at this point 

definitely gonna train him up

Spoiler

npYr80B.png

incredibly, when I had 19 orbs left, there were exactly 4 reds!!!

i don't like any of these guys and I've already gotten all of them

i'd say i'm disappointed but i did get one of the three units I wanted the most up until they added alm so I can't say i'm that disappointed

i did kinda get nothing I wanted from 36 orbs, but at the same time I did get one of the characters I wanted the absolute most

so while I do wish I got alm, i'm pretty happy with this anyway

(i do really hope I can get alm though i've managed to get 4 focus units in one banner before so I'm not too discouraged by how I never got ninian on her banner or how my 41 orbs turned out)

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

Brave Lance - his speed is already a lost cause.  Think of him as an infantry knight unit.  +res means he might be able to survive a mage hit which could be very good. 

But he doesn't start with a brave lance… or do you suggest to give it to him?

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But he doesn't start with a brave lance… or do you suggest to give it to him?

Give.  I mean, sorry - should have specified. 

You don't have to give him brave lance, I was just saying no matter what you do his speed is a lost cause unless you want to compete for speed with the knight units.

Booyah! I got Alm, my most wanted for this banner.

After going from 105 to 40 orbs last night, I wasn't going to summon anymore, but I mustered up the courage to try my luck and got 4 reds and a blue. I got two Sophia's (I think I have like, 5 now?), and Stahl or something. Almost left, but the last red orb was the Green Machine himself.

Now to start saving up again.

34 minutes ago, unique said:

had 43 orbs, tried to get alm

Hide contents

EHcjXXz.png

yeah I've gotten big tiki many many times

i guess her skill might be useful to give to someone

Hide contents

m2lbJRi.png

i think i've gotten her even more actually

i can't say i'm happy with this but i'm not really surprised either

Hide contents

vhe5tFq.png

there were no reds this time so I picked a gray and went back

this guy's new I guess??? i picked gray since I wanted serra really

i don't plan on using this guy but maybe he'll be able to give her something good

Hide contents

pIOoQNU.png

!!!!

i've gotten sophia a ton of times at this point but eliwood!!! i've been wanting to get him for so long at this point 

definitely gonna train him up

Hide contents

npYr80B.png

incredibly, when I had 19 orbs left, there were exactly 4 reds!!!

i don't like any of these guys and I've already gotten all of them

i'd say i'm disappointed but i did get one of the three units I wanted the most up until they added alm so I can't say i'm that disappointed

i did kinda get nothing I wanted from 36 orbs, but at the same time I did get one of the characters I wanted the absolute most

so while I do wish I got alm, i'm pretty happy with this anyway

(i do really hope I can get alm though i've managed to get 4 focus units in one banner before so I'm not too discouraged by how I never got ninian on her banner or how my 41 orbs turned out)

Grats on the Eliwood. I was hoping to get more Eliwood as I was gunning for Alm, but the gacha just veto me of both.

I got 3 Lon'qus instead like, please.

-2 Matthews (3* and 4*)
-Clarine (3*)
-Cain (4*)
-Subaki (4*)

None of them are even good skill fodder for me. *sigh*
I still have 40 orbs remaining. Will I be able to summon a focus character?

Spoiler

Probably not.

So I summoned again and got another non-focus 5* - Leo with a +Atk/-Def nature. Definitely better than the -Atk Leo I had before but he's just not that good outside of horse emblem unfortunately and I don't see myself running said team comp anytime soon. That is definitely it for this banner for me. Sad I didn't get my hands on any of the new characters but I'm more interested in Celica and her army anyway.

At least I got a 4* Palla and 3* Hinata for Moonbow and Fury fodder though.

Edited by hunty

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

-2 Matthews (3* and 4*)
-Clarine (3*)
-Cain (4*)
-Subaki (4*)

None of them are even good skill fodder for me. *sigh*
I still have 40 orbs remaining. Will I be able to summon a focus character?

Reveal hidden contents

Probably not.

Cain is Wings of Mercy 3 and Subaki is Quick Reposte 2.  I'd say that's pretty good fodder. 

Try for Alm with only red orbs...

... All I got were 3* Fir, Hana, Lon'qu and Draugh and I stopeed wasting my orbs (need to save some of them for if Innes got in the game!!)

I think this game hates me haha.

... But in the other hand, this is the first time i got Fir! And I like Fir! So that's a plus. I already got a Hana and a Draugh.

Okay, so I had 40 Orbs between all the free ones for the past few days. Tried my luck in this banner for two full pulls.

Pull #33:

Spoiler

JZM1vlW.png

Not bad. I got Eirika who I've wanted for ages, and is such a great support unit she'll be great to have around. ANOTHER Selena though. The rest can be feathers or skill fodder.

Pull #34:

So I get lucky right off the bat with two Reds, two Blues, and one Colorless, meaning all orbs have the chance of netting me a Focus character. Since I don't care that much for the SoV characters, just give me one of them so I can save all orbs I get later for the next banner. It's all I ask for.

But will I get it?

Spoiler

iStB2pg.png

Yay, Faye! And FINALLY, a 5-Star Archer! The only weapon I was missing for my 5-Star army.

ekxiBcl.png

Also got tons of great skill fodder plus our boy Roy! Thank you for giving me one more cutscene for the archives.

41 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Cain is Wings of Mercy 3 and Subaki is Quick Reposte 2.  I'd say that's pretty good fodder. 

I mean they are good skills to have. But I have no characters that I'd be interested in having them inherit.

nnnn, nothing new. I guess I should keep saving, since the only focus here that I want is Alm. I'm in need of a good Swordie, and my best units are already an archer (Rebecca), a pegasus knight (Catria), and a lance infantry (Sharena).