... I got a +ATK Cecilia as a 3* pull in an unlucky streak of pulls.

At least that's the best 3* I can ever get. Oh I need more luck, though. >.<

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

"Not too bad"

you're tilting me

stahp

your "not too bad" is my "once in a lifetime luck"

I'm going to vindictively hope your Alm is -Atk like mine. The same for every other Alm everyone else pulls during this banner.

:P:jk Alm hype train for the win

If he's +Atk please refrain from telling me because I don't think my heart could take it

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, my Alm is -Atk too.

Pretty much all my 5* are -Atk, it's pretty much a running joke, now.

I think a couple pages ago, I listed them all.

52 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I know you want that Oboro, but it's no reason to be envious.

Aww man.

What I'd do to get my hands on that Oboro.......

Spoiler

This is the part where I make up stuff ain't it?

Spoiler

Suckle a pinky toe

Sniff a Raccoon

Sniff a skunk

Eat a toasted pickle

Swallow rancid milk

Spoiler

And bungee jump off a cliff

Anywho, enough derailing from me heh

2 hours ago, SaMaster14 said:

That's definitely the luckiest I've ever been on one pull! 

Not gonna lie, Lucina was the Hero I was happiest about! 

Alm is really cool though! But, I wish I had pulled Clair instead of Lukas. Haha 

Be happy that you got Lukas. I believe he's the best out of the banner, so take care of him well. ;)

I had a very "eh" pull session, but I got a duplicate Odin and Beruka (whom I needed for skills) so I guess I can't complain that much.

I just realized that all this time, I had my Lucina Cipher card with me from the first edition of Fates; I thought I had left it in my home country. That explains why Lucina was my first 5*, and Spring Lucina was the first pull I got from the Easter banner: I had a catalyst with me all along.

So I fancied setting up a second account on Nox and rerolling a bunch to see what I could get. I started last night and decided to finish this morning, settling with a 5* Fae, Rebecca, and Elise from two full pulls and a yolo pull at the end (which contained Elise!). Its no Hector, Linde or whatever but I can't get rid of Elise, I wanted her on my main account lol!

Later on after gathering some more orbs and pulling again a few times, I ended up with two more 5*s, Catria and Alm, so five 5* units already here is quite a feat! IVs:

Fae: +Def -Atk (ah well, maybe she'll be a more tanky Fae?)

Rebecca: Neutral (funnily enough I had pulled a neutral IV Rebecca when rerolling before on my iPad.)

Elise: +Atk -Res

Catria: forgot to check XD

Alm: +Res -HP (ah well, not rerolling for IVs. I'm happy I got three 5*s initially followed by two more.)

And below is all the units I managed to pick up on my new second account!

Edited by sdgj1994
deleted image to make room for others

I decided to put the Flier Mastery quest orbs into a 1-Orb pull just now, hoping for Faye or Klein, and...

I GOT KLEIN! And he's a 5-Star too!

Normally I'd be annoyed that my 5-Star chance got reset, but I don't care because I've really wanted Klein for a while now!

14 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

I'm going to vindictively hope your Alm is -Atk like mine. The same for every other Alm everyone else pulls during this banner.

Why did you have to jinx us...

e8586f27f1.jpg

Spoiler

78a9a5c76e.jpg

+Res/-Atk

700fab30f7.jpg

+Def/-Res

Didn't put the others since they went straight to the skill fodder pile.

Edit: Just realized how funny it is that I got Faye right after pulling Alm.

Edited by LuxSpes

I finally got Setsuna! After 23 summons, she's finally here! But she's -Atk, +Res... I'll go cry in a corner knowing 2 of my favorite archers who both have low base attack to begin with have -Atk and being reminded of my terrible luck with archers in this game... ;_;

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170417-101812.thumb.png.d47257d260ac43e1d549aaafd98ba187.png

The others have meh boon/bane. Palla is the same Palla as the first ever Palla I summoned; +Def, -HP. Not appalled as I was with second Palla who is -Atk, though.

Welp, that does it for this banner. 2 summon per banner and this is the second.

Edited by Kaden

After the flier quests and a 3 orb purchase, I had enough orbs to make my 3rd World of Shadows pull. Having gotten a 5 star in each of my last three pulls, did this one continue my unexpected streak of luck?

Spoiler

IMG_0294.thumb.PNG.c94d737d3daa85f70e5b8dae11f09c59.PNG

4 Chrom: +Def, -Res (3rd Chrom but I already have a 5 star of him so eh)

3 Raigh: +Res, -Def

3 Hana: +Def, -Atk (Yup, this is totally the best combination for her -_-)

3 Virion: +Atk, -Res

4 Jeorge: +Def, -HP (3rd Jeorge, 3rd one that is -HP)

Nope, it most certainly did not and it also ended my streak of getting at least 1 new unit per pull end at 5 pulls. Aside from Virion, this one at least gave me units I hadn't pulled in a while most notably Raigh as I didn't have a spare of him lying around going into this pull. I suppose I'll try again once I hit 20 orbs again.

So I tested my luck since it's my birthday today and here's what I got: 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-17-00-11-11.thumb.png.ab78b290f4f682c3812827504f6977e4.png

Love love love! :wub:

Honestly, Lukas was the only one I find interesting in this banner and thank goodness I pulled him. His nature is +atk/-res which is preferable according to gamepress. Also pulled Nowi 5☆!! I'm thinking if I should keep her or feed her lightning breath to Tiki or Ninian. Her nature is +hp/-atk which is kind of bittersweet, but nonetheless, a 5☆ is a 5☆! What a pleasant day~

So I decided to pull again today, and I got (notables only):

Spoiler

FAYE! +DEF/-SPD (I'm just happy to get a Faye. -SPD doesn't matter to me since her SPD is crap to begin with.)

ELISE! +SPD/-HP (Can't believe my luck here. Best healer is in the building, woohoo! Gonna throw her on Horse Emblem when she's an Arena Bonus character, and train her up because of course I will.)

FAYE! +DEF/-SPD (Another one! Not that I'm complaining, I was pretty much only looking for Faye... now to decide whether to give another archer Firesweep+ or just merge all my Fayes together into a SuperFaye.)

Kagero +ATK/-SPD (I'm happy with this. Now I just need to figure out whether +SPD/-HP or +ATK/-SPD is better, and work on raising the superior Honorable Ninja up to 5-Star)

FAYE! +RES/-SPD (And another one! On the very last pull! Not sure if +RES or +DEF is better for Faye tho.)

So, um, yeah. That just happened. Between this and the Klein I pulled earlier today, I think I'm just gonna save my Orbs until Celica's banner arrives, because I got the one unit that interested me this banner, and more importantly I've exhausted all of my luck for a while on this pull.

14 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I decided to put the Flier Mastery quest orbs into a 1-Orb pull just now, hoping for Faye or Klein, and...

I GOT KLEIN! And he's a 5-Star too!

Normally I'd be annoyed that my 5-Star chance got reset, but I don't care because I've really wanted Klein for a while now!

14 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

e8586f27f1.jpg

Hide contents

78a9a5c76e.jpg

+Res/-Atk

700fab30f7.jpg

+Def/-Res

Didn't put the others since they went straight to the skill fodder pile.

12 hours ago, Kaden said:

I finally got Setsuna! After 23 summons, she's finally here! But she's -Atk, +Res... I'll go cry in a corner knowing 2 of my favorite archers who both have low base attack to begin with have -Atk and being reminded of my terrible luck with archers in this game... ;_;

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170417-101812.thumb.png.d47257d260ac43e1d549aaafd98ba187.png

The others have meh boon/bane. Palla is the same Palla as the first ever Palla I summoned; +Def, -HP. Not appalled as I was with second Palla who is -Atk, though.

Welp, that does it for this banner. 2 summon per banner and this is the second.

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

After the flier quests and a 3 orb purchase, I had enough orbs to make my 3rd World of Shadows pull. Having gotten a 5 star in each of my last three pulls, did this one continue my unexpected streak of luck?

Hide contents

IMG_0294.thumb.PNG.c94d737d3daa85f70e5b8dae11f09c59.PNG

4 Chrom: +Def, -Res (3rd Chrom but I already have a 5 star of him so eh)

3 Raigh: +Res, -Def

3 Hana: +Def, -Atk (Yup, this is totally the best combination for her -_-)

3 Virion: +Atk, -Res

4 Jeorge: +Def, -HP (3rd Jeorge, 3rd one that is -HP)

Nope, it most certainly did not and it also ended my streak of getting at least 1 new unit per pull end at 5 pulls. Aside from Virion, this one at least gave me units I hadn't pulled in a while most notably Raigh as I didn't have a spare of him lying around going into this pull. I suppose I'll try again once I hit 20 orbs again.

8 hours ago, Lucıůs said:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-04-17-00-11-11.thumb.png.ab78b290f4f682c3812827504f6977e4.png

Love love love! :wub:

Honestly, Lukas was the only one I find interesting in this banner and thank goodness I pulled him. His nature is +atk/-res which is preferable according to gamepress. Also pulled Nowi 5☆!! I'm thinking if I should keep her or feed her lightning breath to Tiki or Ninian. Her nature is +hp/-atk which is kind of bittersweet, but nonetheless, a 5☆ is a 5☆! What a pleasant day~

4 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hide contents

FAYE! +DEF/-SPD (I'm just happy to get a Faye. -SPD doesn't matter to me since her SPD is crap to begin with.)

ELISE! +SPD/-HP (Can't believe my luck here. Best healer is in the building, woohoo! Gonna throw her on Horse Emblem when she's an Arena Bonus character, and train her up because of course I will.)

FAYE! +DEF/-SPD (Another one! Not that I'm complaining, I was pretty much only looking for Faye... now to decide whether to give another archer Firesweep+ or just merge all my Fayes together into a SuperFaye.)

Kagero +ATK/-SPD (I'm happy with this. Now I just need to figure out whether +SPD/-HP or +ATK/-SPD is better, and work on raising the superior Honorable Ninja up to 5-Star)

FAYE! +RES/-SPD (And another one! On the very last pull! Not sure if +RES or +DEF is better for Faye tho.)

So, um, yeah. That just happened. Between this and the Klein I pulled earlier today, I think I'm just gonna save my Orbs until Celica's banner arrives, because I got the one unit that interested me this banner, and more importantly I've exhausted all of my luck for a while on this pull.

1 hour ago, Sir Cummington said:

Screenshot_2017-04-17-19-45-42.thumb.png.254688adec4c4fa13f75a1eded752967.pngi can finally rest in peace...

24 minutes ago, ExpendableExtra said:

My luck in getting banner units have been going down since the Spring banner...

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-25-09.thumb.jpg.f90d8642880072df19e17ab8aaa86f3c.jpgScreenshot_2017-04-14-00-28-50.thumb.jpg.f5bdceec253339bd43f891c09c2f6d0f.jpgScreenshot_2017-04-14-00-29-26.thumb.jpg.fa667e5e9151260c886c94ec27d53171.jpgScreenshot_2017-04-17-19-37-28.thumb.jpg.83d61548436bc7148a1a36c1bdddada2.jpgScreenshot_2017-04-17-19-39-33.thumb.jpg.882c114dbdd43779c2c966c9bcf5469f.jpg

Damn Falchion users just stubbornly refuse to show up for me. On the bright side, my first Red Mage was Tharja!

Not signed in

Congrats on your Pulls!  And if you feel bad about your Natures, just remember that you don't have as many -Atk 5*s as Rezzy.  I'm taking them all out of circulation so people can have better Natures.

As for me, the Flyer quests gave me enough to Pull again.  The only thing of note was 4* Priscilla, who I didnt have yet.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your Pulls!  And if you feel bad about your Natures, just remember that you don't have as many -Atk 5*s as Rezzy.  I'm taking them all out of circulation so people can have better Natures.

As for me, the Flyer quests gave me enough to Pull again.  The only thing of note was 4* Priscilla, who I didnt have yet.

Now I'm curious, how many -Atk 5* do you have?

14 orbs, so tried to pull reds from the banner. The first was only one, with Raigh. Going straight to the second. All reds.

Spoiler

The two I pulls were Seliph 4* and Stahl 3*. But I finally bought some orbs to finish it. Good or bad idea ? Knowing my luck...

Spoiler

990255Capturedcrans201704181006231.png

Oh My God ! Yes ! YES !

And you know what ? They have the exact same IV... Who are... +Spd -Def ! A +Spd ! YEEEEEESSSSSS !

Need just a Takumi now to finish my second team !

I'm so glad, I'll cry... T_T

The first double 5* I pull...

Spoiler

OKay, I was at 8% to have one focus, but still !

6 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Now I'm curious, how many -Atk 5* do you have?

Off the top of my head, Camilla, Spring Camilla, Spring Lucina, Rebecca, Ephraim, Effie, Faye, Baby Tiki.

58 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Off the top of my head, Camilla, Spring Camilla, Spring Lucina, Rebecca, Ephraim, Effie, Faye, Baby Tiki.

My nearly up there with you then, with my six -Atk 5*. -Atk is just painful... (though I feel kind of insulted  by things like +Spd/-Def on my Beruka and Effie. You're slow tanks! Why are you trying to be Linde?)

Edited by LuxSpes

36 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Why are you trying to be Linde?

B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶a̶b̶e̶

I don't have bad natures as much as weird ones. My Effie is my only -Atk, but she's +Res which will help her take mage hits. Then my Lyn is +HP -Def. Which is weird. It makes her a really good mage tank, but now getting to defiance is extra annoying. +Hp -Res Robin. Also weird. My only extremely good values are +Atk -Def Nino, who was promoted. And +Atk -Hp Karel who is pretty bae if you ask me.

Anywho chose three orbs. Got a 4 star Wrys. A 4 star Mehbecca (The eyes are even worse in person) and a 4 star Fir with a bangin +Atk -Hp, even though +Spd is prefered.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

My Lyn is –Atk. Lyn!

She was my first five-star though, so I let it slide.

So... I just somehow pulled a second Takumi on my main account XD

No idea what to do with him, because I don't have anyone trained that can make use of Close Counter properly, and his IVs are pretty decent: +Spd -HP while my first Takumi was +Atk -Def. I read that attack is preferred over speed, but still I'm not sure if I should merge the two or keep them separate. Oh and I also pulled a +Res -Def Clair. Cool and all but now I have three 5* lance fliers! Ah well, can't complain really.

On 4/17/2017 at 7:18 AM, LuxSpes said:

Aw crap, I feel bad haha. I know I'm not responsible, but geez... I've seen a couple of other -Atk Alms in here, and I didn't mean to hex you or anyone else with the -Atk Alm curse.

At least you know there are others (Rezzy most of all, and looks like LuxSpecs isn't far behind) that share your pain? It's somewhat comforting to me. :P:

And, huh, I didn't even know there was a 4* Seliph at all. Guess that gets my hopes up that Alm will be released as a 4* after the banner, so hopefully I can get one with a better nature and promote him if need be.

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I was the opposite. I pulled a Faye first, and then an Alm. Looks like her man he came to her for once.

As a side note, one of Alm's quotes is wondering where Celica is...and one of Faye's quotes is wondering what Alm is thinking at the moment. I've seen that scenario before. Lol.

15 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Wow... I've gotten repeated units in the same pull before (the most notable example is two 3* Matthew, and then a 4* Matthew), but never have I had the luck of three 5* pulls in one batch, duplicate or not. That's insane. I wonder just what the mathematical odds of that are.

The Faye spam is real, lol.

Now if I could only pull 3 Alms in one session...

Happy late birthday, by the way!

My luck in getting banner units have been going down since the Spring banner...

Yeah, those are what my pulls looked like for a while before Faye and Alm broke the streak... I feel like my luck rolls in waves. Sometimes it's great (pulling 5* Seliph and 5* Julia back during that banner as my first and second ever pulls, respectively), and sometimes it's awful enough that I get like two 3* Firs, two 3* Matthews, a 3* Barst, like a 3* Hinata or something.

Edited by Extrasolar