• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Iris said:

@Arcanite

Congrats! I main Marth on my Arena team. He's a beast. Renewal + Fury, let's go~

Fury + Renewal eh? Sounds pretty epic to me!

Noted.

Spoiler

Healing 10 HP every second and third turn is gonna be busted lol

27 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

If you open a trading post regarding "trading +ATK Soren for -ATK Soren", it will have 0 offers, and it will stay that way... forever~ :3

Like, no kidding. +ATK Soren is the best for him with his B skill.

Oh well, I guess my -Atk is here to stay.  Only my healers get +Atk.

6 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Another full summon and no Laslow. :D:I pulled Soren, 5* Eldigan, 3* Subaki, 4* Tharja (again), and 3* Cherche (again). I guess fighting with SoC dos something useful. 

I wish I could give you my Laslows.  I can't stop pulling the guy.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ouch.... But hey, at least you have fourteen 5*s...

Yeah, it's just funny when you have more -Atk 5*, than not-Atk 5*.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I already have an OP sword user so it's kind of meh right now XD

Also, @Rezzy.

It looks like his bane is -Spd. If you're the queen of -Atk, does that make your Husband the King of -Spd?

-Spd is a popular bane for us, too.  It's not as common as -Atk, but I've got Leo, Julia, Ninian, Mist, and Roy at -Spd.  My Takumi was, but I pulled a better one and merged him.  Good or benign natures are pretty rare for me.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

-Spd is a popular bane for us, too.  It's not as common as -Atk, but I've got Leo, Julia, Ninian, Mist, and Roy at -Spd.  My Takumi was, but I pulled a better one and merged him.  Good or benign natures are pretty rare for me.

Leo's so slow that -Spd is the best bane for him. Just for reference: Reinhardt is faster than Leo. (Yeah...)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'll trade you my -Atk Soren.

Ah but then I would have a much harder time achieving my goal of murder mage Soren!

Seriously though your streak of -atk is ridiculous... Do you have any 5* that you haven't promoted that have anything other than -atk?

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Ah but then I would have a much harder time achieving my goal of murder mage Soren!

Seriously though your streak of -atk is ridiculous... Do you have any 5* that you haven't promoted that have anything other than -atk?

I've got some -Spd units...

It's not easy to pull Hector at all!

The damn gacha gave me 5 rounds of no green and 2 rounds with only 1 green orb x.X

EDIT: oh no let me correct myself. 8th time lucky!

M2TBPG7.jpg

Edited by OKigen

I wanted Azura but I was afraid of getting Linde, but I decided to try anyways, so..

Spoiler

YES!

Got my second nowi, that I will merge with the first, and my Azura (-def +res)

I am done with this banner. Trying to pull for the others are tempting but I really dont need them (Hector would be useful but something tells me to not do it)

Now I willl be saving orbs to try to pull Sanaki or Tharja

They decided to make me happy after my 100+ orbs without Soren lol

Welp. Got up to 9 orbs, went in to roll. 1 blue,  green, 3 colorless. Okay, Azura and Hector let's go.

Gwen and Barst. I'm all out of orbs, somebody shoot me. God damn you IS and this out of nowhere insane banner, I thought I'd have a break to finally save again after Ike.

Edited by Alkaid

Just now, Vaximillian said:

What happens then?

At 1 am, my mana is at its peak, and my summoning powers increase tenfold.

In layman terms, for some reason, I get really lucky at 1 am Pacific Time. The chances of me getting a 5* at that time is extremely high, and if it's a biweekly banner that comes with a paralogue, I'm almost guaranteed a 5* during that hour. If you search this thread and look for my pulls, chances are they were pulled at 1 am.

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I hope pulling an Ike who's not -Atk hasn't ruined my reputation.

Some things are better not vocalized. :P:

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What happens then?

Magic. :P:

---

Unfortunately, I only have 12 orbs, and have the potential for one more (by having Navarre kick his own butt).  But the girl mages banner is coming up, too, and I'm missing all of them.  WHY IS, WHY?!

Maaaan, I can't wait for lunchtime. I'm probably going to pull nothing good, but I wanna give it a shot. Raring at the bit. I've been waiting for Takumi to become a focus character again (was expecting it in a voting gauntlet, but I'll happily take this). Hector, I never expected but so want. I have Ryoma and Azura so I'll leave them for now, since I need to focus on the pineapple and the tank :D

Gahhh I already have Hector, Takumi and Ryoma. I only want Azura. Earlier I told myself I wouldn't roll, but I really want Azura and merges for Ryoma and Takumi aren't a bad thing. Gonna have to wait a few days as I only have 9 orbs right now. Thank god the May quests are right around the corner. I'm going to need those orbs. 

6 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Gahhh I already have Hector, Takumi and Ryoma. I only want Azura. Earlier I told myself I wouldn't roll, but I really want Azura and merges for Ryoma and Takumi aren't a bad thing. Gonna have to wait a few days as I only have 9 orbs right now. Thank god the May quests are right around the corner. I'm going to need those orbs. 

Oh shit I forgot about the May quests. Looking forward to more Barsts and Gwens.