2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Rezzy merge merge merge! That's quite a lot of -Atk 5☆s. Time to break the chain!

I think I might promote my 4* Effie, who's not -Atk, and then merge the -Atk 5*s.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Rezzy merge merge merge! That's quite a lot of -Atk 5☆s. Time to break the chain!

I think I might promote my 4* Effie, who's not -Atk, and then merge the -Atk 5*s.

21 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Now you mention it, my Azura was -Atk as well. Is there kind of a curse or something over here ? XD

Who's the culprit ? Show yourself !

3 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Now you mention it, my Azura was -Atk as well. Is there kind of a curse or something over here ? XD

Who's the culprit ? Show yourself !

I don't know who cast the curse, but they hit me pretty hard.  I've got like 17 -Atk 5*.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know who cast the curse, but they hit me pretty hard.

Hmm

I'm concerned for your safety.

Is anyone working any voodoo on you? Anyone you know who has nothing but hate for you?

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know who cast the curse, but they hit me pretty hard.

Hmm

I'm concerned for your safety.

Is anyone working any voodoo on you? Anyone you know who has nothing but hate for you?

51 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sounds better, although I'd promote other options like the Askr trio ^^'

Btw what's with all the double posting everywhere

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know who cast the curse, but they hit me pretty hard.  I've got like 17 -Atk 5*.

Aoutch. 17 !? For healers, okay, but... Wow. Having 17 5* is good, but that's a shame. It's like @MrSmokestack said : " It's bad luck disguised as good luck, arguably the worst kind."

Woah look at all those double posts.

Well, I got to 5 orbs last night, and I factored in how many orbs I'd have by the end of the new banner's run between log in and expected May quest orbs, so I decided I'd have just the right amount to single pull now without being short later.

Wanted to roll blue, but no blue stones showed up. So I pulled green for that shiny new Hector.

Got my second 3* -atk/+def Nino.

This about sums up my reaction.

1486058489445.png

11 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Got MUCH better results on the 2nd full pull:

Hide contents

m6xEuj8.png

+Res/-Spd Hector

+Atk/-Def Hector

+Atk/-Spd Hana

+Spd/-Def Sophia

+Spd/-Atk Niles

Now... which Hector should I use...?

+Atk -Def Hector I think might be a bit better.  -Spd actually doesn't hurt Hector much, but his Res isn't that great, so I'm not sure how much +Res would be helping you.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

+Atk -Def Hector I think might be a bit better.  -Spd actually doesn't hurt Hector much, but his Res isn't that great, so I'm not sure how much +Res would be helping you.

This topic is dangerous. I spent $100 this past week and got nothing. Seeing your pulls makes me want to try to redeem my luck. 

Edit: Dammit, quoted the wrong person. Sorry!

Edited by Eridras

14 minutes ago, Eridras said:

This topic is dangerous. I spent $100 this past week and got nothing. Seeing your pulls makes me want to try to redeem my luck. 

Edit: Dammit, quoted the wrong person. Sorry!

It's a bit funny, if pulling lots of -Atk units makes you want to Pull.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At this point I'm around 60 orbs into both focuses without a 5*. I'm in that area where I just want the streak to stop.  Besides, Hector can function just fine with -Atk. 

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At this point I'm around 60 orbs into both focuses without a 5*. I'm in that area where I just want the streak to stop.  Besides, Hector can function just fine with -Atk. 

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Reveal hidden contents

m6xEuj8.png

+Res/-Spd Hector

+Atk/-Def Hector

+Atk/-Spd Hana

+Spd/-Def Sophia

+Spd/-Atk Niles

+Atk, HANDS DOWN!

Unless you want a Hector with 22 resistance

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hide contents

m6xEuj8.png

+Res/-Spd Hector

+Atk/-Def Hector

+Atk/-Spd Hana

+Spd/-Def Sophia

+Spd/-Atk Niles

Ooooh I'm so jealous!

+atk -def is better because he still sits at 34 def! And extra atk is always nice. I think it's actually one of his best rolls.

-spd +res won't help him tank mage in any case..... so kinda useless.

Introducing, the new Lady of the Lake:

Screenshot_20170429-150741.thumb.png.67f0a01e3ab3b5acad736e6ac36b9d48.png

Story time:

I'm currently at a birthday at the park, and someone suggested, "Let's all go paddle boating!"

The prophecy could now be fulfilled. Summon the Lady of the Lake in the middle of a lake. Out in the water, I was completing missions getting the last two orbs I needed for a single summon and eventually got the missing pieces. One blue orb, summoned. Lukas, has now earned the title of "Lady of the Lake".

He's HP+/Spd- so not bad.

Edited by KongDude88

1 minute ago, KongDude88 said:

Story time:

I'm currently at a birthday at the park, and someone suggested, "Let's all go paddle boating!"

The prophecy could now be fulfilled. Summon the Lady of the Lake in the middle of a lake. Out in the water, I was completing missions getting the last two orbs I needed for a single summon and eventually got the missing pieces. One blue orb, summoned. Lukas, has now earned the title of "Lady of the Lake".

It took me a while to realize who the lady of the lake is I should really play fates eh?

Well congrats on your brotherlady of the lake! 

Spent my remaining 57 orbs today, hoping to get Takumi or Azura.

3* Gordin +Spd/-Atk
4* Gaius +Atk/-Res
4* Catria +Def/-Spd
3* Donnel +Def/-Res
3* Azama +Hp/-Atk
3* Virion +Atk/-Spd
3* Robin +Atk/-Spd
3* Corrin-F +Hp/-Atk
3* Sully +Spd/-Res
3* Setsuna +Hp/-Atk
3* Felicia +Atk/-Res
3* Subaki +Hp/-Spd
3* Barst +Hp/-Spd

"Eh."  ~15% pull rate on 4*s is pretty lousy, but all right.  Corrin-F is new for me, and Gaius might be worth leveling up later.  Never know when they'll drop oddball quests that involve four dragons or four dagger users.  Everyone else is skill fodder or feathers.

Edited by DLNarshen

Did a few more pulls. Among them are an extra Stahl, Donnel, a +Spd/-HP Tharja, and another Odin.

Reinhardt and Hector now have Swap and Lyn got Reciprocal Aid and Drag Back. Also going to be joining Tharja's team for the voting gauntlet (I also pulled a Henry as well but he's +HP/-Atk).

Edited by Roflolxp54

After being discouraged about not getting Alm on the last banner, my luck turns around! I took the 20 orbs I had from saving up from the Ike banner and took a shot.

Apparently the file size is too large but it ended up being:

5* Takumi (-HP/+Def)

4* Reinhardt

3* Odin

3* Serra

3* Clarine

The pineapple has finally come home!