66 orbs......

66 orbs ladies and gentlemen!

66 orbs of destiny?

66 orbs of waste?

66 orbs well spent?

Or 66 orbs....... thrown away?

@Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy I gave Animal sacrifices to both of you so you wouldn't mess with me. Also sacrificed to Rezeantor for +Atk luck. And of course, Sharena's sacrifice as well.

What Did I get?

4 Words:

Spoiler

Nothing but crap -_-

Spoiler

NAH

GOT THIS LITTLE BUGGER WITH 29 ORBS LEFT FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Vaximillian THIS IS MY SECOND KAREL. I THINK THIS ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOURS! HE'S +DEF -HP AND THE OTHER IS +ATK -HP

#GIVE THE SCARLET SWORD HIS SCARLET SWORD OR GIVE SELENA A WO DAO+ FOR BANTER!?!?!?!?!??!?!

2 words:

Spoiler

IT

Spoiler

AIN'T

Spoiler

OVER

Spoiler

@SatsumaFSoysoy You tried to take her away by telling me to not push my luck after I got Karel eh?

BUT I SAID "CELICA IS WORTH IT"

#YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND she's +Atk -Spd. Its not all bad though! Cause I have Life and Death fodder my friends HEH HEH HEH!

MUAHAHHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA

MUAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 word to SoySoy:

Spoiler

Suck it

Edited by Arcanite

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Absolute Zero said:

But who cares I got best princess Ragnarok and now my taxes are done

LOL That's the spirit!

She also paid my bills today too!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite, not only you gloat, but you Galeforced off your gloating. I’d say “Disgusting“ but I’m not a man for mouldy memes.

And you galeforced off of my galeforce XD

Wish you had your Wo Dao, but it seems I'm the thief today >:D

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Wish you had your Wo Dao, but it seems I'm the thief today >:D

I had my fair share of −Atk today, you should be thankful for me and Satsuma taking the bullets for you.

Still, I'll have my gauntlet orbs soon and will pull again.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Still, I'll have my gauntlet orbs soon and will pull again.

All my pulling is done! Now its just a matter of whether or not I can gain "Pull momentum" and have a huge lump of orbs ready for CYL Lyn! WOO HOO!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I had my fair share of −Atk today, you should be thankful for me and Satsuma taking the bullets for you.

Oh he got a -Rezzy unit? HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA AH HA!

I feel bad for you though :(. But don't give yourself that much credit. Its not that I didn't get -Rezzy because you got them instead, its that I didn't get -Rezzy because I recognize Rezzy as the supreme ruler of this forum (among other things) and I gave her TONS of Steak.

After many, many orbs (100+) and many Lissas, Gaiuses, Saizos, Nileses, Barsts, Bartres, Berukas and Gordins, I got a spd+ Genny. I also got a second Takumi, my first 5* Lucius and Boey for my troubles as well as...lots of feathers. 

Wrathful Staff is pretty scary. Combine it with Attack Plus and a Threaten Res, and enemy units fall pretty quick unless they have crazy res.

Pulled a bunch of Greens in hope of Boey, got three 3* Berukas, a spare 3* Nino who will probably be axed on Cecilia, another Hawkeye, a Bartre, and a 4* Soren.  

The only actually new dude here was Soren, so yeah...

First pull of the banner:

3-Star Clarine, who's gonna be feathers, and...

GENNY! SECOND PULL OF THE BANNER AND I ALREADY HAVE THE ONE UNIT I REALLY WANTED!

And she's +RES/-DEF, which is great since she's not -ATK and her DEF is pretty much nonexistent anyway (on a side note, I keep pulling -DEF for some reason. Julia, Lilina, Nino, Marth, Chrom, now Genny, and those are just the ones I remember/kept, I know there are more I'm forgetting).

I'll keep pulling on this banner (once the Voting Gauntlet banner ends or I pull a 5-Star from the Sanaki/Tharja banner... preferably Sanaki since I don't have her, but I'll stop after anyone) because I'd also like Boey (and maybe more Gennys), but it's nice to have the one unit I really wanted to pull on this banner so early.

On 5/12/2017 at 3:45 PM, eclipse said:

Spoiler alert: It does, a little.  You pulled my Ryoma.  I'm a terrible person that gave him Vantage in the B slot.

Congratulations, and have fun with your pulls~!

Aww yeah while training him I noticed and also give vantage making use of one of my spare Lonqu :( but it's great anyways and thanks!!

It took 97 orbs for Celica, +Res/-Atk. I almost want to pull more for a better asset/flaw and to have a spare Distant Def for Camus or another DC weapon unit. >_>

Also got +Def/–Atk Sanaki and 5* +Hp/-Res Lukas. And finally some Hinata/Henry so Linde/Julia can get their Fury 3/G Tomebreaker. Also found out the 5* Sakura pulled earlier is +Hp/-Spd since I forgot to check before. 

161 orbs and still all the ones from new story chapters/quests to get.

Just rolled the 80 orbs I had been saving for Celica aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

Got three 5* pulls, no less! My first 2x 5* in one session. Managed to get a Kagero on the first session (-hp, +spd), and then a tinyhandsReinhardt (+atk, -spd) and a Boey(doesn't matter, he's bad) on the second. I'm slowly turning into one of these douchebags who only use OP ORKO units

Still, I really want Celica and Genny. Gonna try either only reds or reds/transparents from now on, to make good use of the bonus from the last 2 sessions who only gave crap (not really, there was a hinata and a hana for skillfeeding)

Edited by r4v1sh

I wouldn't mind having either of the new banner characters, so I did a full pull.

Spoiler

D6Bc8RM.png

Sophia: +Res/-Def, Selena: +Res/-Atk, Shanna: +Hp/-Res, Oboro: +Hp/-Def, Draug: +Spd/-Atk

Draug was sent home, Oboro gave Narcian Rally Defense, and I'll keep the other three around for future SI.

Ah well.

After the disaster known as Hero Pest, I was finally graced with Milla's Blessings and was able to meet Celica. She's -Spd but whatever.

Also got a dupe Nino finally aaaaaaaa. She's +HP -Res aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spoiler

Slightly better than +Def -Res but aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But I finally got +Atk -Def Hana yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaawwww. Time to 5* her and merge her with super neutral Hana.

Edited by pianime94

Did a one-orb pull on the Female Mages banner (had a 4% 5-Star chance going into today) hoping for Sanaki... And I got LUCINA! Not Sanaki, but I've also wanted Lucina for a while so this is fine too!

+ATK/-SPD is alright, Fury'll fix her SPD up decently enough (and push her to 56 ATK, which is gonna be great!)... Or maybe I should give her Swift Sparrow? I have a spare Bunny Lucina to pluck it from...

That banner no longer has anything to offer me, so all future pulls will be for Boey and extra Gennys. Feeling real good right now.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Uh hi Ninian? You're not Linde but I'll gladly have you on my team!

Spoiler

It's hopeless.

Spoiler

I'll never get Linde... ;-;

IVs: -HP, +Atk

Other Pulls:
-3* Sully (Wished it was Abel so I can get Swordbreaker 3)
-3* Gunter
-3* Draug
-4* Sophia

I just spent my whole stash of 140 orbs on the Celica banner and somehow managed to get no 5 stars at all out of it.

At least I have greatly increased chances now, right? Haha. Ha.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

66 orbs......

66 orbs ladies and gentlemen!

66 orbs of destiny?

66 orbs of waste?

66 orbs well spent?

Or 66 orbs....... thrown away?

@Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy I gave Animal sacrifices to both of you so you wouldn't mess with me. Also sacrificed to Rezeantor for +Atk luck. And of course, Sharena's sacrifice as well.

What Did I get?

4 Words:

Hide contents

Nothing but crap -_-

Hide contents

NAH

GOT THIS LITTLE BUGGER WITH 29 ORBS LEFT FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_2017-05-15-08-04-56.thumb.png.72a34449aaf62338d9f867d244e4545b.png

@Vaximillian THIS IS MY SECOND KAREL. I THINK THIS ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOURS! HE'S +DEF -HP AND THE OTHER IS +ATK -HP

#GIVE THE SCARLET SWORD HIS SCARLET SWORD OR GIVE SELENA A WO DAO+ FOR BANTER!?!?!?!?!??!?!

2 words:

Hide contents

IT

Hide contents

AIN'T

Hide contents

OVER

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-05-15-08-04-50.thumb.png.218ad97df5d486fe5677df93a412b873.png
 @SatsumaFSoysoy You tried to take her away by telling me to not push my luck after I got Karel eh?

BUT I SAID "CELICA IS WORTH IT"

#YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND she's +Atk -Spd. Its not all bad though! Cause I have Life and Death fodder my friends HEH HEH HEH!

MUAHAHHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA

MUAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 word to SoySoy:

Reveal hidden contents

Suck it

Why are you hoarding all the Karels to yourself? Spread the Karel love :(

Also, I vote Navarre for receiving the weapon, but I would xD

Edited by Cute Chao

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Why are you hoarding all the Karels to yourself? Spread the Karel love :(

Its funny, because the same 2 units I pulled in one full summon (Karel and Jaffar) are the same two units I pull when hunting for someone else (Pulled Jaffar when hunting for Faye).

I guess they just like me a lot? LOL