Just now, Arcanite said:

Its funny, because the same 2 units I pulled in one full summon (Karel and Jaffar) are the same two units I pull when hunting for someone else (Pulled Jaffar when hunting for Faye).

I guess they just like me a lot? LOL

Darn. I want them very much. I pulled a second Sanaki when Alm-hunting, and a second Tharja (although five star) when Karel and M-Corrin hunting (technically Ike hunting but eh). Sakura came along on the hero fest, but at least she wasn't a dupe. Could've had the decency of being Klein or Jaffar, though, lol.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Could've had the decency of being Klein or Jaffar, though, lol.

You're probably not animal sacrificing hard enough ;)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're probably not animal sacrificing hard enough ;)

I've tried. Finest steak and everything! I thought about sacrificing the cat, but he didn't agree...

I plopped down about 60 orbs into the new banner, hoping to get Celica and/or Genny. I had really terrible luck, and only pulled a Celica and a Faye, along with these new 4-stars for me: male Corrin, Cain, and Lachesis, and a 3-star Saizo, who I also didn't have. Just terrible, 2 new 5-stars, 3 new 4-stars, and 1 new 3-star. Whatever shall I do!

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've tried. Finest steak and everything! I thought about sacrificing the cat, but he didn't agree...

You didn't eat your tomato. That's why.

Don't you see that Wo Dao is drenched in tomato juice?

Edited by pianime94

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

My advice:

Elephant steak

Seems extreme, but it always seems to get the job done when I feel as if I'm losing favor in the eyes of Anna/Sharena. Also, Cats are only mid-tier anyway. You'll want more wild meats (Lizard for one) if you really want to sacrifice like a maniac!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

My advice:

Elephant steak

Seems extreme, but it always seems to get the job done when I feel as if I'm losing favor in the eyes of Anna/Sharena. Also, Cats are only mid-tier anyway. You'll want more wild meats (Lizard for one) if you really want to sacrifice like a maniac!

I've asked Gaius and Celty. They didn't agree, either :(

Okay, time to hunt an elephant!

2 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

You didn't eat your tomato. That's why.

Don't you see that Wo Dao is drenched in tomato juice?

Hmmm... makes sense. Karel... here I come!

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I plopped down about 60 orbs into the new banner, hoping to get Celica and/or Genny. I had really terrible luck, and only pulled a Celica and a Faye, along with these new 4-stars for me: male Corrin, Cain, and Lachesis, and a 3-star Saizo, who I also didn't have. Just terrible, 2 new 5-stars, 3 new 4-stars, and 1 new 3-star. Whatever shall I do!

I'd be celebrating just from getting a 4* M!Corrin. I've been trying to get him for a long, long time -.- Plus Celica is pretty cool :)

2 5*'s in 60 gems isn't bad by many of my normal summon sessions ^.^''

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I'd be celebrating just from getting a 4* M!Corrin. I've been trying to get him for a long, long time -.- Plus Celica is pretty cool :)

2 5*'s in 60 gems isn't bad by many of my normal summon sessions ^.^''

I was being facetious, it's obviously a great set of pulls! I got one of the characters I was going for, and another 5-star, and a bunch of 4*s I didn't have. About the only thing bad about it is that Celica has a -Rezzy nature.

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

I was being facetious, it's obviously a great set of pulls! I got one of the characters I was going for, and another 5-star, and a bunch of 4*s I didn't have. About the only thing bad about it is that Celica has a -Rezzy nature.

Oh, whoops. Missed the tone xD I notice the ! on the second read through xD

Still trying to snatch your Corrin, though. He just refuses me every time -.- I didn't even want him so badly until he refused to drop lol

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh, whoops. Missed the tone xD I notice the ! on the second read through xD

Still trying to snatch your Corrin, though. He just refuses me every time -.- I didn't even want him so badly until he refused to drop lol

Eventually, he shall join you! Or not, which would eventually lead to an inevitable all-consuming desire to possess him that will haunt you forever and whatnot.

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Eventually, he shall join you! Or not, which would eventually lead to an inevitable all-consuming desire to possess him that will haunt you forever and whatnot.

I'm just waiting to be able to continue hunt summoning reds. I hope the wedding banner is very red-leaning xD

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, maybe. tfw we're all getting hit by Rezzy

Lol maybe. Before Leo and Eirika, I pulled a +Def/-Atk Raven :P

6 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

This is the exact same nature as mine, wow.

I'm grateful for the extra speed sometimes, it can be the difference from being doubled or not, a Hone Cav Boosted +Speed Leo has 31 Speed, which is nice.

Yeah that's good to know

Yay horsey Emblem!

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Lol maybe. Before Leo and Eirika, I pulled a +Def/-Atk Raven :P

Yeah that's good to know

Yay horsey Emblem!

Yeah, 31-32 is basically the benchmark speed for not wanting to be doubled, and the extra 3 points from a +Speed nature helps a lot.  It's been the difference between life and death for me a few times.

So after 400 ish orbs, I was graced enough to have Genny, Mae, and FINALLY Young Tiki join me, but not a one Celica or Boey :/

ITS NOT OVER YET! I will not fail this banner.

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm just waiting to be able to continue hunt summoning reds. I hope the wedding banner is very red-leaning xD

Is that banner confirmed?!

2 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

So after 400 ish orbs, I was graced enough to have Genny, Mae, and FINALLY Young Tiki join me, but not a one Celica or Boey :/

ITS NOT OVER YET! I will not fail this banner.

Is that banner confirmed?!

I think it's just hints in the data, but it's looking very likely. We'll probably be finding out towards the end of the month?

17 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

400 ish orbs?

Free orbs or bought orbs?

So far the best thing I pulled from the new banner is a 4* Seliph, which is fine by me because I actually like Seliph and I somehow didn't have one yet. These new heroes and their skills are insane. I'm gunning for pulling Boey, but getting all 4 focuses would be amazing. Up until now I've only been a f2p player, but...

1 minute ago, MidnightFE said:

Up until now I've only been a f2p player, but...

NO

I CANNOT LET YOU DO THIS!

Free to play club has already lost one member! We cannot lose another! Maitain your integrity! Endure to the end! You can do it pikachu MidnightFE!

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

400 ish orbs?

Free orbs or bought orbs?

Free. I have never lost a banner as a f2p. I have exhausted my treasury, and all I managed was Boey. No Celica..... I pray that I dont have to use the 20 orbs from this Gauntlet. I must fulfill my mission. I Can not be beaten by a banner!!!

31 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I think it's just hints in the data, but it's looking very likely. We'll probably be finding out towards the end of the month?

I'd be fine with that. Just, no Tharja. Gimme Abel in a Tuxedo and Est in a Bridal gown and i'm pulling harder than a vyland iron man run on lunatic.

Just now, rockocalypse said:

Free. I have never lost a banner as a f2p. I have exhausted my treasury, and all I managed was Boey. No Celica..... I pray that I dont have to use the 20 orbs from this Gauntlet. I must fulfill my mission. I Can not be beaten by a banner!!!

I'd be fine with that. Just, no Tharja. Gimme Abel in a Tuxedo and Est in a Bridal gown and i'm pulling harder than a vyland iron man run on lunatic.

I wouldn't like those two in it. It feels a bit too in your face, considering how it all ends.

Abel in a tuxedo, though... I would definitely pull for that... and get Est a million times and curse lol

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I wouldn't like those two in it. It feels a bit too in your face, considering how it all ends.

?? They open a small boutique in Altea and Est makes the best home made meals for Abel. It says so in their heroes dialouge. Thats a marriage worth celebrating for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Ignore the cheekiness of the smirk. Im serious)

Anyway, this isnt a future banner topic. So I'll only lament on my pulls until I inevitably triumph.

While looking for lady Celica, I stumbled across non -atk Ike. So, that was good. Also 4 *5 Lillina who I condemn

In search of the wrathful staff...

I don't want any of these damnit. But I know my luck from the Hector banner so will save my orbs for better use.

Kv7gwnH.jpg

Edited by Okigen
Check grammar

50 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

NO

I CANNOT LET YOU DO THIS!

Free to play club has already lost one member! We cannot lose another! Maitain your integrity! Endure to the end! You can do it pikachu MidnightFE!

Yeah sorry about that :P But it got me Leo.