4 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Thanks! :D

Well, OBVIOUSLY she went to go fight in Valentina and came back to Abel after. Her disappearance is just during the time between FE3/12 and Heroes, because in heroes which is after all of the games (so far) they're together and own a boutique.

You can choose to have Abel be someone who lost his beloved forever, but I choose for him to be someone who has the love of his life to spend his life with. 

FE2 is set between FE1 and 3. She leaves at the end of FE3. The boutique is mentioned in the ending of FE1. While you can head-canon that he found her or she came back (I head-canon that he gave up and got with Palla after she found him during years of searching) the official ending is that they both went missing and were never seen again. 

It sucks, I know. Too many characters do that in FE3. And I know I'm derailing the topic by saying it, but it's not a case of choose, etc. That is the canon. Feel free to then make your own fanfiction/fanart/mental decisions. But that's why the idea of seeing them on that sort of banner would rankle, although I would pull for Abel regardless. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

I have Alm. So I made sure Belinda had Celica. (She pulled her)

I have both but I can't do what you're doing but it's ok :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Don't worry, Belinda. I'll crush these bastards!"

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Got Ephraim which wasn't what I wanted but still pretty awesome! He's Def+/Hp-.

Also, reposition and drawback fodders!

Don't forget Wings of Mercy. Cain gets WoM 3 @ 4*. (Slapping a couple WoM everywhere would nab a couple surprise defense wins pretty easily.)

Might as well try for a focus unit.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green and Blue

4* Saizo (After asking, I get one! Shame you weren't Lissa. +Def, -HP), 3* Gordin (And I get the 3* bingo! SO ANY OF THEM ARE DUPES FROM NOW ON! I'M THE HAP HAP HAPPIEST PLAYER RIGHT NOW!!!!

... Sorry. He's +Res/-Att too. Guess I was asking for it with that outburst. :P), 5* Peri (OH COME ON! THE ONE BLUE I DIDN'T REALLY WANT, ON TOP OF HAVING TOO MANY BLUE 5* UNITS ALREADY! 

.... Sorry, lost temper again. +Att/-Spd, damm shame), 4* Hawkeye (Dupe, +Def/-Att, might want to sacrifice for Death Blow) and 3* Hinata (Fury sacrifice, and we're done here)

I shouldn't be so sad.... But I got frigging Peri of all units. Might as well go for it still.

3 Colourless, 2 Red (So no Boey then. :( )

3* Saizo (And so the amount of ninjas increase, reducing their effectiveness), 4* Felicia (I could use bows and staves you know, right? +Def/-Att, not worth it imo), 3* Virion (AWAY WITH YOU!), 4* Stahl (Eh, likely sacrifice, but +Att/-Spd, will compare with trained Stahl (Who it turns out is the same)) and 3* Hana (LnD inheritance? Likely)

So much to sacrifice, a Peri to scream at childishly. Not happy with today.

Had some really bad luck on Path of Radiance trying to get Titania.  Third pull on Rite of Shadows...

Oh hey Genny. 

Can anyone see these images?  Linux doesn't like your forums.

Edited by Lushen

8 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Had some really bad luck on Path of Radiance trying to get Titania.  Third pull on Rite of Shadows...

Hide contents

Oh hey Genny. 

I can see them. Congrats on the pull :D 

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Hide contents

Oh hey Genny. 

Poor Poofs.

Man, so Wrathful staff consists of three stages? Not sure how I didn't see that. That's kind of a turn off, but it's still an amazing skill anyways.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Poor Poofs.

Man, so Wrathful staff consists of three stages? Not sure how I didn't see that. That's kind of a turn off, but it's still an amazing skill anyways.

Yea, especially since she has a lot of other skills I'd like to have inherited.

However, if she becomes a 4* I don't see anything wrong with just getting 4* inherits.  Healers are still going to be healers most of the time they'll probably only end up attacking once so they should be >=50% when they attack anyways.

Special thanks to @Cute Chao for wishing me the best on my pulls. I think it got me to where I really needed to get. BANNER COMPLETE 100% The streak lives on!!!! 

Could a kind soul tell me what nature Celica is? HP:17 Atk:23 Spd: 7 Def: 4 Res: 7. I can't upload because my attachment limit is full and I can't figure out how to delete it.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Yea, especially since she has a lot of other skills I'd like to have inherited.

However, if she becomes a 4* I don't see anything wrong with just getting 4* inherits.  Healers are still going to be healers most of the time they'll probably only end up attacking once so they should be >=50% when they attack anyways.

Yeah true. Actually, for some reason I was thinking of "under 50%" which would suck.

1 hour ago, rockocalypse said:

Special thanks to @Cute Chao for wishing me the best on my pulls. I think it got me to where I really needed to get. BANNER COMPLETE 100% The streak lives on!!!! 

Could a kind soul tell me what nature Celica is? HP:17 Atk:23 Spd: 7 Def: 4 Res: 7. I can't upload because my attachment limit is full and I can't figure out how to delete it.

Wahh, Double posting.

She's Atk+/Def-. Pretty good if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Acc't gamepress, +atk, -def.  Not bad.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Wahh, Double posting.

She's Atk+/Def-. Pretty good if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Acc't gamepress, +atk, -def.  Not bad.

Sweet! Thanks you two. Usually when it takes me SO much resources to get, they're terrible nature/IVs. Also @Lushen ;.; what did Genny ever do to you. :P

1 minute ago, rockocalypse said:

Sweet! Thanks you two. Usually when it takes me SO much resources to get, they're terrible nature/IVs. Also @Lushen ;.; what did Genny ever do to you. :P

She wouldn't get on a horse so I had to feed her to someone who would.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

She wouldn't get on a horse so I had to feed her to someone who would.

That quote is signature worthy.

Though im kinda hoping Wrathful 3 ends up being a 4* skill (doubtful) so everyone regrets throwing Genny away. Skill fodder saddens me. 

1 hour ago, rockocalypse said:

That quote is signature worthy.

Though im kinda hoping Wrathful 3 ends up being a 4* skill (doubtful) so everyone regrets throwing Genny away. Skill fodder saddens me. 

Healers never get their full passives at 4* so probably not. It makes me wonder what other healer they'll bring in to also have Wrathful Staff, though.

Edited by KongDude

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

FE2 is set between FE1 and 3. She leaves at the end of FE3. The boutique is mentioned in the ending of FE1. While you can head-canon that he found her or she came back (I head-canon that he gave up and got with Palla after she found him during years of searching) the official ending is that they both went missing and were never seen again. 

It sucks, I know. Too many characters do that in FE3. And I know I'm derailing the topic by saying it, but it's not a case of choose, etc. That is the canon. Feel free to then make your own fanfiction/fanart/mental decisions. But that's why the idea of seeing them on that sort of banner would rankle, although I would pull for Abel regardless. 

Est never meant to leave Abel, but you keep summoning her.  She keeps trying to return to her love, but every time, you summon her back.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Hide contents

The images are causing my screen to glitch out.

And for me, I just Pulled 2 identical Gennys +Spd,-Def.

With several free orbs and some whaling, here's my venture into the SoV Part 2 Banner:

Pulls #56-#61:

Spoiler

dm30MRf.png

JLWLquP.png

tUJ22kh.png

It's fairly obvious the game hates me whenever I give it money.

Pull #59 sadly wasn't screencapped because I was stupid enough to forget, but it gave me 3* Cherche and Hinata, and 4* Jagen, Lachesis and Peri, and I appreciate Peri since she was the only Fates retainer I was missing.

1C9MU50.png

At this point I was really losing hope.

E5eyTyN.png

Welp, Catria decided to show up to ruin my streak. Don't know if I should feel happy or sad, but it's safe to say the game doesn't want me to have any of the Valentia Magicians.

Oh, and Catria is +HP/-Spd, as if I couldn't feel any worse.

I'm out of Orbs, out of Gacha budget, out of Nutella, and I feel like this:

Y8VShF2.gif

Well, I know nothing about Gaiden, so this pull is just for its own sake.

• 3* Fir: Bleh
  • 4* Femui: Yay, more Draconic Aura fodder.
  • 3* Azama: Meh.
  • 3* Barst: Ugh.
  • 4* Sakura: I actually haven't gotten her before, so this is a pleasant surprise.

All in all not really worth it, but Sakura makes me feel a little better.

ammm I don't know what should I think about this

18527429_1349064241840066_49932523023028

Leo +def -atk ( that hurts -4 atk only 39 atk at lvl 40 :c ) 

Boey +res - hp ( lol The only guy that needs to have a good Hp is my new -hp RFOL  )

and Also I got a Marth -spd in my yolo pull xD 

I'm happy with this but at same time I'm crying so much :c