Went into this banner with no hopes. Came out of this banner with skill fodder, feather fodder...

And Bride Caeda, who I wanted from this banner.

Got what I wanted, so I'm gonna just accumulate Orbs and chill until the next banner is revealed.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the greedy bastard that I am, I pulled with 5 orbs, hoping for Bride Caeda. Got a 5* Peri (Def+/Res-) instead. As a F2Player, this is the least excited I've been for pulling 5*.

Well, Killer lance fodder I guess. Except no one really needs it. Damn it.

Edited by KongDude

So I really wanted Jaffar and I was excited to see the Camus Banner has him, 

Not that I'm complaining about a Takumi (my first I only started Heroes yesterday) but still lmao.

Was hoping to get either Olwen or Tiki because I don't have them yet. My first pull gave me 3 red orbs and 1 blue.

4* Hinata, 4* Cain, 3* Raigh, 4* Shanna Wow! Fury, Wings of Mercy, and Desperation. I'd say that's worth the orbs. I'll probably send Raigh home because I already have a +SPD one at 4 stars. 

I completed the 5 orb quest and decided to try once more even though I only had 17 orbs. Next pull had 4 colorless and 1 green. Well, I already have Jaffar. I technically have Fae as well but not at 5 stars, so I figured I might as well go for that one. 

JULIA. I got Julia!!!  (Omg...her voice is so lovely. I'm starstruck!) I didn't get the chance to pull from the female mage banner, so I was a little disappointed, but this is honestly a very welcome surprise. I tried one more pull for Tiki/Olwen. Next session had one red orb and a 3 star Laslow. He'll probably get sent home as well because my beautiful +ATK one is already waiting for promotion. Now I shouldn't press my luck anymore. 

She appears to be +RES -DEF which isn't terrible. Reinhardt will have a lot of trouble even tickling her. 

Did a YOLO pull from the Camus banner. Chose blue from 2 blue and 3 red. Got this:

⋆⋆⋆ Donnel   +Spd −Def

Why.

Then I gave in and bought 23 orbs. These gave me the following:

⋆⋆⋆ Lon'qu   neutral
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Clair F +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Atk −Def
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Caeda F +Def −Res

5⋆ Clair, +Atk to boot! My previous Clair was −Atk, that hurt. Another Henry and Lon’qu for the pile. Caeda can at least give up Fortify Fliers.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 hours ago, KongDude said:

Being the greedy bastard that I am, I pulled with 5 orbs, hoping for Bride Caeda. Got a 5* Peri (Def+/Res-) instead. As a F2Player, this is the least excited I've been for pulling 5*.

Well, Killer lance fodder I guess. Except no one really needs it. Damn it.

Oboro + Killer Lance + Bonfire + Quick Riposte works well

Or Threaten Def 3 fodder for someone like Effie/Cherche

OH MY GOD YES

kCvaOJM.jpg

I haven't gotten a focus unit since Fir in one of those really early banners! And I'm very happy that's I got Charlotte; she's the one I wanted most out of the banner. I tried for Lukas, but Charlotte is one of my favorites too, so I don't mean mind!

And the rest of the pull:

Spoiler

HKWzZBH.jpg

probs won't  try for the last green, I don't like most of the units so I might waste my orbs

Went ahead and did a full pull on Battling Camus as celebration for his release.

Spoiler

WKWM0Fj.png

Beruka: +Res/-Hp, Soren: +Def/-Atk, Tiki (Adult): +Spd/-Atk, Selena: +Spd/-Res, Wrys: +Res/-Atk

Not sure what to do with Beruka.  With Narcian and Michalis I'm not hurting for more Wyverns, and she doesn't give any worthwhile skills.  Soren is new, so no complaints there.  Tiki is Bonfire food, and while Selena has pretty much the perfect nature, I'd still rather give her Reposition to someone else lol.  Wrys is the highlight of this pull for me believe it or not.  Been looking for a +Res/-Atk Wrys -- he'll be a perfect babysitter on those upper strata that are heavy on magic. 

I need to stop clicking on this thread...I want literally everyone from the battling Xander banner but I only have 30 orbs and I need to get back up to 200 orbs in case they do end up releasing a swimsuit banner...Yea, I'm not denying it.  I've got Ninian so the two dragons are desirable, I want to +10 Jaffar one day, and Olwen is great.  And theres no repeats, all are different colors...Could they be trying to drain our orbs before an epic banner is released?

Looking at these pulls makes it harder and harder to resist summons...  

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

-Atk +HP

-HP +Res

I guess I'll sacrifice the -Atk to S. Camilla and use the other one?

Yup. The second one is your best bet! I'm super happy for you! Nino's fabulous. :3 Congrats!

I tried...I really did try. Azura continues to allude me. Blue dancers and anything dragon-effective hate me. Also Shanna. I just want Desperation fodder  =_= 

On the bright side, greens continue to love me (but never when in focus...I've yet to pull a green focus unit). The only ones I'm missing are Julia, Titania, Boey, S!Chrom, and S!Camilla.

Got a 5* Olwen with +Res, -Def.

With hone cavalry and goad cavalry and Fury 3 she has 42 speed which is really nice.

Also Glacies coming off 42 res with Fury 3 and Fortify Cavalry is going to be hilarious (quadrupling also ensures a fast charge rate), 33 extra damage is going to break things.

Dropped 20 more dollars, for a total of $35 spent on this banner.

Got a +Atk/-Def B!Cordelia and a +HP/-Def Catria on the side.

Got a nice 4* Lucius and Kagero while I was going for Cordelia, too, so it was pretty worth. Wish I could've pulled another Klein for fodder while I was sniping Colorless orbs, but alas.