Decided to roll on the Fighting Camus banner to get Olwen. Got a blue orb in the session, and I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if my very first pull turned out to be Olwen?"

+Spd/-HP Olwen. Quad-Olwen, here I come!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Decided to roll on the Fighting Camus banner to get Olwen. Got a blue orb in the session, and I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if my very first pull turned out to be Olwen?"

Reveal hidden contents

+Spd/-HP Olwen. Quad-Olwen, here I come!

Yea, that would be great.  Too bad the odds of that are...

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, and this guy tagged along.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170606-011501_zpsguemq2af.p

I didn't even know he dropped as a 5*, and he's definitely not Cordelia. May end up being Renewal fodder someday.

Hey, I got that asshole right after rolling my Lyn as well. Mine's -atk so he's smelly Renewal fodder too.

Your -atk Lyn is probably better than my -spd one, at least.

And I didn't even care about getting Lyn but she showed up after I got Cordelia while seeing if another Cordelia would pop up. But I'll take it.

3.25% rate. One Blue, four Reds. "I'll just get a Red and back out."

>Sanaki

"Welp."

+Res/-Def. Eh. It didn't hurt her offense.

Seems we're hitting no free Orbs again. Overall, a good banner for what I got. A Sanaki and a limited Bridal Lyn who's Sonic-speed fast. I was using this banner as an incentive to pull Colorless because I usually don't like pulling Colorless (accursed staff-users), but I didn't get as many Colorless as expected.

Fun things:
+ Boey, Gaius, and Soren are new 4*- units. I really wanted Soren in PoR banner but missed all the PoR units! I was pleased getting him.
+ Sanaki is a new 5* for me. I didn't really need a new 5* Red Tome since I had 5* Tharja but not complaining. Adds to the PoR/Tellius checklist.
+ My +Spd Bridal Lyn is tied with my +Spd Marth for highest Speed in roster currently (37 Speed). Considering my luck with -Spd, I welcome this change.

1 hour ago, Dual Dragons said:

3.25% rate. One Blue, four Reds. "I'll just get a Red and back out."

>Sanaki

"Welp."

+Res/-Def. Eh. It didn't hurt her offense.

Seems we're hitting no free Orbs again. Overall, a good banner for what I got. A Sanaki and a limited Bridal Lyn who's Sonic-speed fast. I was using this banner as an incentive to pull Colorless because I usually don't like pulling Colorless (accursed staff-users), but I didn't get as many Colorless as expected.

Fun things:
+ Boey, Gaius, and Soren are new 4*- units. I really wanted Soren in PoR banner but missed all the PoR units! I was pleased getting him.
+ Sanaki is a new 5* for me. I didn't really need a new 5* Red Tome since I had 5* Tharja but not complaining. Adds to the PoR/Tellius checklist.
+ My +Spd Bridal Lyn is tied with my +Spd Marth for highest Speed in roster currently (37 Speed). Considering my luck with -Spd, I welcome this change.

Very nice!

I just checked and it's been about 75 pulls since my last 5-star!  XD

1 hour ago, JJ48 said:

Very nice!

I just checked and it's been about 75 pulls since my last 5-star!  XD

Aw. Yeah. I had a period where I spent over 100 Orbs and didn't get a 5* anything. Sure you'll get your chance soon!

My true goal of getting a better Bow was a failure. Only pulled a 3* Gordin during the whole Bridal banner that I recall. Unless I pulled a 3* Niles and forgot. At least 3* Gordin is a cheaper Fury replacement of Attack +.

When you let a family member summon and they get a 4* Niles.......I may take them up on that offer to buy me more orbs since I want Cordelia, too bad Trading isn't a thing, otherwise I would trade a Karel away and maybe even the Caeda from this banner that I didn't want.

Well, got 20 orbs so I got to summon

First summon: Got an 3* Odin and 4* Nowi. Already got 5* Nowi so it doesn't matter. 

Second Summon: Got 4* Lukas and 5* Charlotte. I wanted Caeda tho ;^;

She's Spd+/Def- which is pretty damn good to me. Maybe she'll inherit my spare Killer+ from Peri.

I pulled Bride Lyn when the banner first came out and then all the sudden my luck went to hell. I pulled 3 4* Raighs in the same summon and a 2 4* Azamas. I have a million of both of them and it's so frustrating that I almost never pull 5*s. The last 3 5*s of mine (Zephiel, Donnel, and Camus) are all from feathers (with the exception of my Bride Lyn and Hawkeye but I don't care about either of them). 

Just pulled and the only good units I got are Titania (4*, boon/bane might be +RES/-HP), Odin (4*, boon/bane might be +SPD/-HP), and Bride Cordelia (boon/bane might be +RES/-HP). Not too bad honestly! If I'm being honest, I would have liked to have Nowi instead of Odin but I'm just glad I didn't get a +RES/-ATK Bride Cordelia or something.

The other two orbs were 3* Matthew and 3* male!Robin (I already have two bad Robins, I don't need another one). I don't remember what their boon/bane were but I think they both were -ATK/+HP (or RES).

Decided to do a pull on the bridal banner and pulled a piece of Takumi food for my main Takumi. (Though I still haven't gotten a Takumi with a good IV spread, I just knew that +RES -SPD was not good for me.)

I also pulled the Caeda below, and I am happy with her, but I can't stop thinking how much happier I'd be if she were a flier. I need flier emblem in my life and a tome user for fliers (Aside from Spring!Camilla) is a big desire of mine.

Screenshot_20170607-184801.png

Edited by BrokenGrace
Hiding Screenshot, Typo Fixes and More Substance

Welp... Here are a few more summoning sessions before the tempest trials arrive and the world descends into chaos for the next week or so:

Round 44 Pulls

Spoiler

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_18b.thumb.jpg.9cc4891b471dfde67e9840efdb06d4fe.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_189.thumb.jpg.f148f364c127fd2c5a81a72bb7b1cc76.jpg

Round 44 [Bridal Blessings]: 3* Laslow [+Spd, -Res] || 3* Frederick [+HP, -Res] || 5* Lyn-Bride [+Atk, -Def] || 3* Lissa [+Atk, -Def] || 3* Saizo [+Spd, -HP]

1 bride down, 3 to go :)

• First up, this strikes me as a rather excellent nature for Laslow.  I'm less confident about whether getting him up to 30 spd is more "optimal" than just doubling down on attack and using a -breaker to circumvent speed ala Alfonse, but I'm far off from optimizing anyway, so I'm really happy with this.
  • In a similar vein of positivity, each Frederick I have received thus far has been a very slight improvement on the last.  Given that we're already on his best bane and 3rd best boon (I welcome any arguments for +Spd Frederick :P), I don't see this trend continuing for much longer, but I always love being pleasantly surprised.
  • And what a surprise this one was.  I'm not too wild about Lyn as a character (then again, I've only played the 3ds games thus far, so that isn't too surprising), but this design for her is phenomenal, and I'm always disproportionately happy to get a new healer in my barracks.  +Atk also lets Lyn herself abuse Dazzling Staff a little better, which is at least a little bit humorous.
  • Lissa can't really rock a +Atk nature too well.  I love Lissa to pieces however, so I'll give her a pass.
  • And then finally, this would've been a really good Saizo if I hadn't gotten the objectively superior +Spd, -Res variant a few pulls ago.  Still, this is the an excellent capstone to a surprisingly good summoning session.

Round 45 Pulls

Spoiler

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_192.thumb.jpg.e713e99aec6d558413591e722bdf94c5.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_193.thumb.jpg.d557801442de8763cce6979caa166d82.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_194.thumb.jpg.5aa81199f83e68c7bb7f366b8158b379.jpg

Round 45 [Bridal Blessings]: 5* Caeda [+Atk, -Res] || 3* Beruka [+Res, -HP] || 3* Hinata [+Def, -Atk] || 5* Lyn-Bride [+Atk, -Res] || 3* Subaki [+Def, -Spd]

Intelligent Systems, please...

At least wait until I've started whaling before gifting me with double 5 stars, that way I won't feel nearly as guilty.

• This Caeda is a particularly cathartic pull, in a couple of ways.  First of all, my very first summoning session in this game (before I had decided upon re-rolling) contained a 5* Caeda, so this feels like bringing things full circle.  Secondly, I had just finished up the arduous, 2-ish month-long task of training up a -Atk Caeda (i.e., one of the most frustratingly weak/helpless units in the entire game, on par with -Atk Henry or 70% of all Jagens) a couple of days ago, so I appreciate a Caeda that can actually inflict damage all the more.  Thirdly, I can actually make a pretty kick-ass flier emblem team now, if the inspiration ever strikes me.
  • Even amongst my fairly piss poor selection of Beruka's, this one doesn't really stand out.
  • If Hinata's res was just a little bit better, I could see some kinda fun applications for this here Samurai.  Alas, the world is not a fair place sometimes.
  • While I obviously would have appreciated a different bride instead, on the plus side, I'm one step closer towards constructing the lit-est mono-healer team this side of that one Sakura team that wrecked Michalis and Camus :P:
  • And finally, Subaki loves his speed too much to be alright with the defense boost.

I spent too long typing this out (as per usual), but now it's time to sink my teeth into Tempest Trials.  See y'all in a day or two when I've got more orbs :wub:

ass.thumb.jpg.d7e0c93ae806f025e763ca904311230d.jpg

After all this long years of waiting and losing my soul playing the s****y NES games she finally showed up!!! Time to sacrifice you to Eirika. 

Edited by L9999

QAJSdQ.pngAgn7W1.png

Another Gacha Game! Ahem! On topic!
PEO3Tn.jpgjEymdw.png

So far...

With the quest orbs a Bride -Attk +Res Cordelia and ever since have rolled up to this point with no five stars. Trying to get another Bride Cordelia with better IV's.

Edited by PuffPuff

I got a bit bored and tried my luck at the brides banner. Pulled bride Lyn on my second orb (Blazing Hype!! Lyn has finally arrived!) With IVs +Atk/-Def, what builds will be good for her? That attack would seem to go well with Wrathful Staff but her current skills aren't bad either. . . Any suggestions please? :)

Well, I made one full pull and one partial pull on the battling Camus banner, hoping to get Olwen. First pull was a bust with no new characters and a lot of 3-star dupes. The second pull at least got me a Merric! He's +atk -spd, though. Not sure if this is salvageable, but I don't care I'm going to use him because it's been a while since I've seen a new character and I like him well enough.

Thanks to the Tempest Trial starting, I somehow got a load of orbs and decided to blow them all on the Tempest banner in hopes of maybe pulling a Lucina and/or a Tharja, because my current bonus unit is a 4⋆ vanilla Nowi and by Naga, she is awful. So I had 28 orbs. What did I get?

⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +Res −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Raigh   +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Sophia   +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Res −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Tharja   +Spd −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Sophia   +Spd −Res

A load of pegasus dung and a +Spd Tharja, albeit 4⋆!
Time to level her up, I guess. Too bad I have no Desperation fodder, this would have helped me so much.

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Thanks to the Tempest Trial starting, I somehow got a load of orbs and decided to blow them all on the Tempest banner in hopes of maybe pulling a Lucina and/or a Tharja, because my current bonus unit is a 4⋆ vanilla Nowi and by Naga, she is awful. So I had 28 orbs. What did I get?

⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +Res −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Raigh   +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Sophia   +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Res −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Tharja   +Spd −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Sophia   +Spd −Res

A load of pegasus dung and a +Spd Tharja, albeit 4⋆!
Time to level her up, I guess. Too bad I have no Desperation fodder, this would have helped me so much.

Calling that pegasus leavings is an insult to pegasus leavings. I'd recommend Green Tomebreaker, but that would require suffering through several level-ups with Henry and that -Atk.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Calling that pegasus leavings is an insult to pegasus leavings. I'd recommend Green Tomebreaker, but that would require suffering through several level-ups with Henry and that -Atk.

I have three 3⋆ −Atk Henrys, in fact (and a 3⋆ non-−Atk Henry, and a 4⋆ Henry).
You get G Tomebreaker, she gets G Tomebreaker, everybody gets G Tomebreaker!

Dear Intelligent Systems;

We all play your games because we love them. We do. It doesn't matter what the reviews say about it, if a game has the Fire Emblem name, it has to be played. And Fire Emblem Heroes is not an exception. But, if from the FOCUS banner i get a 5 Star Alm, a 5 star Celica, a 5 star Cain, a 5 star Karel, on a banner with Lucina and Tharja as heroes, and i spend ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ORBS on that, at least i pretend to have something to play with for the new mode. 

I supported you by giving money and time of my life. For the entertainment. But this game is a money trap. A continuous disappointment. 

I quit.

Edited by Mr.Vercetti

14 minutes ago, Mr.Vercetti said:

We all play your games because we love them. We do. It doesn't matter what the reviews say about it, if a game has the Fire Emblem name, it has to be played. And Fire Emblem Heroes is not an exception. But, if from the FOCUS banner i get a 5 Star Alm, a 5 star Celica, a 5 star Cain, a 5 star Karel, on a banner with Lucina and Tharja as heroes, and i spend ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ORBS on that, at least i pretend to have something to play with for the new mode. 

I supported you by giving money and time of my life. For the entertainment. But this game is a money trap. A continuous disappointment. 

I quit.

If you're complaining about getting four five stars from just 160 orbs, you're in the wrong place.

Going beyond 100 orbs without a single 5* isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence.

I put 120 orbs into the Celica banner to get... one Eldigan? Not that I'm complaining. Eldigan is great. But you have to realize that this is a gacha game, and as such, you're expectations should be appropriate to the type of game: a gambling one.

Edited by Fruity Insanity