Up to 5% on the vantage banner looking for Reinhardt but he still hasn't come home yet. At this point, I'll take any 5* as I want to summon from the echoes of mystery banner at some point as I haven't yet. Nothing really note worthy pull wise yet, but I finally pulled different armours that weren't Gwendolyn!!!. I got:
4* Effie (+hp/-atk)
4* Sheena (+def/-hp)
Now that I've pulled these 2, I might finally attempt the armour quest, though I'm not sure if I'll finish this months in time as I have to train these 2 up

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got really lucky with the Echoes of Mystery banner last week, getting 2 5-star units with 40ish orbs.  I decided to push my luck and try to grab a Katerina or another Athena. A week later, my pity rate is at 4.00%.  I decided to pull one last time this morning and got Luke!...with +Res, -Atk.  Oh well, at least someone I didn't care about was able to facetank the @Rezzy curse for a future summon.  

My experience with Bride Charlotte tells me that Fire Boost is more trouble than it's worth.  Brave Sword + is nice, if I ever decide to go that route.  However, is Panic Ploy actually worthwhile?  My Horse Emblem experience tells me the AI would rarely have units in position for it to be actually affect a lot.  

2 hours ago, Eridras said:

I got really lucky with the Echoes of Mystery banner last week, getting 2 5-star units with 40ish orbs.  I decided to push my luck and try to grab a Katerina or another Athena. A week later, my pity rate is at 4.00%.  I decided to pull one last time this morning and got Luke!...with +Res, -Atk.  Oh well, at least someone I didn't care about was able to facetank the @Rezzy curse for a future summon.  

My experience with Bride Charlotte tells me that Fire Boost is more trouble than it's worth.  Brave Sword + is nice, if I ever decide to go that route.  However, is Panic Ploy actually worthwhile?  My Horse Emblem experience tells me the AI would rarely have units in position for it to be actually affect a lot.  

It's always nice to get your bad RNG out of the way on non-vital rolls.

This banner is bent on giving me 5* units that I already have (not that I'm complaining). This time I got Camilla again. I'm quite happy with her as she's +spd -def. Much better then my previous +res -spd

3 minutes ago, AW91 said:

I want to know, what´s the better Reinhardt is?

The first one (the one that just hit lvl 2) is +HP, −Spd. +HP helps him take a bit more damage, and his Spd doesn’t even exist anyway.
The second one (the one that’s lvl 40) is +Def, −HP. +Def helps his bulk against swords, but −HP mitigates it somewhat.

Both are fine. It’s Reinhardt.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So earlier, when my dad pulled his 5* Lyn, I rapidly tapped a doll on his phone's screen with increasing speed as the animation played, and badaboom the Lyn came out. Maybe this is a second ritual alongside 1 am. @Vaximillian @Arcanite @MaskedAmpharos

Don’t make me hate you, please :(

I still am beating myself for foolishly merging an unidentified second Lyn into a −Atk one.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I still am beating myself for foolishly merging an unidentified second Lyn into a −Atk one.

Nah man, I'm teaching you all of my secrets. Clearly Lyn likes cute things, so you get the doll as a kawaii magnet. If it draws anything out then obviously the magnet has worked.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just convince yourself that the Lyn you merged was [-Atk, -Spd] and you'll feel better about it in no time.

Well, it took until my 5* rate was up to 5.5%, but I got a focus character from the New Mystery banner along with some nice bonuses. As for the pulls it took to get there, they were pretty unremarkable aside from occasionally getting good skill fodder like Klein and Catria. Anyways, on to the pull that matters.

5* Katarina (+RES, -SPD; new), 4* Rebecca (+SPD, -DEF; new), 3* Eliwood (+SPD, -ATK), 5* Karel (+ATK, -HP; new), 3* Robin (+ATK, -SPD)

So with Katarina, I'm now up to 4 5* red mages and only need Celica to have all the 5* only red mages. The Speed bane is unfortunate of course but at least the Resistance boon gels with her innate Glacies and Atk Ploy I suppose. Karel, though not the Wo Dao user that's on this banner, at least got a significantly better boon/bane combo though I was certainly not in dire need of another 5* sword but hey, I'll take what I can get. Getting him and a Rebecca with a similarly good boon/bane now leaves Jaffar as the only Blazing Shadows character I've yet to pull. Ending this pull on Robin also quite nice as I never seem to have enough Bonfire fodder lying around at any given point.

51 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The first one (the one that just hit lvl 2) is +HP, −Spd. +HP helps him take a bit more damage, and his Spd doesn’t even exist anyway.
The second one (the one that’s lvl 40) is +Def, −HP. +Def helps his bulk against swords, but −HP mitigates it somewhat.

Both are fine. It’s Reinhardt.

So any Reinhard is good?

56 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So earlier, when my dad pulled his 5* Lyn, I rapidly tapped a doll on his phone's screen with increasing speed as the animation played, and badaboom the Lyn came out. Maybe this is a second ritual alongside 1 am. @Vaximillian @Arcanite @MaskedAmpharos

I'm gonna have to try it on the healer banner to get my daughters Elise and Genny. 

I hope they come home soon ;___;

7 minutes ago, AW91 said:

So any Reinhard is good?

Even a -Atk Reinhardt is better than most other ranged units in this game. Yeah, any Reinhardt is good.

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've pulled two Lyns already ;)

#GetOnMyLevel

7 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm gonna have to try it on the healer banner to get my daughters Elise and Genny. 

I hope they come home soon ;___;

For Genny, you need to get someone older like your dad to do the pulls, clearly.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

For Genny, you need to get someone older like your dad to do the pulls, clearly.

Don't you dare defile my daughter's image like this

My dad is rather...anti-gaming in general. He wouldn't be pleased to know I'm even playing this game at all, much less pulling himself. 

Also (so that this isnt off topic), I decided to do a few pulls the other day focusing reds because why not. Either I get Katarina (who I want), Swift Sparrow fodder (if I get a bad natured Kat), Wo Dao+ fodder, or Brave Sword+ fodder, all of which are things I need.

Took me 71 orbs, but I finally got a Lukas! Wasn't expecting it to take so many orbs when I was pulling only red on a banner with 3 red focus units, but... I finally got the fodder :D

28 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Don't you dare defile my daughter's image like this

My dad is rather...anti-gaming in general. He wouldn't be pleased to know I'm even playing this game at all, much less pulling himself. 

Also (so that this isnt off topic), I decided to do a few pulls the other day focusing reds because why not. Either I get Katarina (who I want), Swift Sparrow fodder (if I get a bad natured Kat), Wo Dao+ fodder, or Brave Sword+ fodder, all of which are things I need.

Took me 71 orbs, but I finally got a Lukas! Wasn't expecting it to take so many orbs when I was pulling only red on a banner with 3 red focus units, but... I finally got the fodder :D

Well Genny won't bother unless the age gap is AT LEAST 10 years...

Ah, that's too bad. My mom is kinda like that but she deals with it, and she would probably be willing to hit two buttons for me.

I still have no Katarina :(. I've pulled a dupe 5* Tiki with a terrible nature, but I'm not sure if she's good for inheritance.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well Genny won't bother unless the age gap is AT LEAST 10 years...

I still have no Katarina :(. I've pulled a dupe 5* Tiki with a terrible nature, but I'm not sure if she's good for inheritance.

Isn't Genny like 15?

Which Tiki? Adult Tiki has Bonfire and Lightning Breath apparently wants to go to young Tiki because of her higher speed and resistance. Young Tiki has Flametongue+ which apparently adult Tiki wants if you have a spare Hector to give Distant Counter to her from what I remember and er... Armored Blow and Breath of Life are cool?

Edited by Kaden