Went in, hoping for Cherche. Got excited when I saw all the green orbs.  Now have 232 total units.

Spoiler

f79KEvu.jpg

It WAS three axe users?

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Raven (+Spd/-Def): This is the reverse of my original Raven.  It's also a damn sight better, too~!
Tiki (+Def/-Atk): Wasn't looking for her, so her boon/bane aren't quite as big of a deal.  However, 41 Defense on enemy phase is insane, and she'll probably get something like Bonfire instead.  I really want to give her a different weapon, though.  If I could have any variant of her, though, it would be Raven's combo.  I think I've found a use for Quickened Pulse~!
Gunter (+Atk/-Def): . . .wow.  If I ever want a Brave Axe on a horse, I found my guy~!
Virion (+Def/-Res): This is hardly his worst combo.  Unfortunately, I have a lot of his better ones.  Add one to the Ultimate Virion count!
Hinata (+Res/-HP): Perhaps that Tiki I just pulled would be able to make use of Fury.  It would push her Speed to something acceptable, negate her bane, and give her a respectable 38 Defense.

Two amazing combos, two fodder, and one that I think I can work around.  Overall, it could've been a lot worse!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still trying to obtain Frederick and Gaius.  I am determined to get them before their banner runs out, let's see if my luck will hold up.  Today, however, it did not.

2 4* Virions

3* Saizo (like the 23947239487th one)

5* Rebecca?? Who dis? More weird pulls.

21 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

5* Rebecca?? Who dis? More weird pulls.

I dunno, I can pulled her 4* yesterday and I could only look at her for 5 seconds before her face made me send her home.  

There's still time to get more summer units, the 5th will be a good day for orb-hoarders.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I dunno, I can pulled her 4* yesterday and I could only look at her for 5 seconds before her face made me send her home.  

There's still time to get more summer units, the 5th will be a good day for orb-hoarders.

Her face? :/ Oh you mean the art style? LOLOL

What's happening on the 5th?

6 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Her face? :/ Oh you mean the art style? LOLOL

What's happening on the 5th?

https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/topics/index.html?id=detail-20170630

New game modes with orbs.  We don't know how many, but I think it'll be quite a bit.  

Additionally, I think the month long banner and the addition of these two game modes that will improve as more story is introduced hints at a big story pack.  Not sure though.  It's just my theory that the story won't be getting these small, chapter-by-chapter updates all the time and there will sometimes be a big pack of them where most of the story will take place.  The story just isn't progressing fast enough the way they're doing it right now.

Edited by Lushen

Well I spent $25 on orbs today, so combined with the three I had, I had just over 40 orbs, I pretty much summoned exclusively green and only chose blue when needed or until I got down to 20 orbs, after which I summoned exclusively green with blue being backup, so on my last set of 5 orbs there was no green, so I chose blue of course, and wouldn't you know it, I got the Banner Robin.though +atk, -spd. Now time to move on and hopefully get Tiki

robin.png

Got him~

The unit I wanted the most from the banner and I got him on my 37th orb. Not bad at all. He's +SPD/-HP. I'm not sure what his best combo is though I'm sure -RES would have been nice since his res is awful but +SPD is awesome. What's the optimal boon/bane for him just curious?

Oh wait! He's not even the star of this banner for me.

FINALLY!!! SHE'S ELUDED ME FOR SO LONG! MY FIRST FAE!

Alright people, she's +HP/-ATK so someone had better give me a build that salvages this combo because my Masked Marth really, REALLY wants that Renewal 3.

Oh yeah, second ever Odin, potential Blarblade+ for Bride Caeda I suppose to offset her -ATK. Moonbow is nice but nah probably gonna save him. And oh yeah more Brave Bow+.

17 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Got him~

The unit I wanted the most from the banner and I got him on my 37th orb. Not bad at all. He's +SPD/-HP. I'm not sure what his best combo is though I'm sure -RES would have been nice since his res is awful but +SPD is awesome. What's the optimal boon/bane for him just curious?

Oh wait! He's not even the star of this banner for me.

FINALLY!!! SHE'S ELUDED ME FOR SO LONG! MY FIRST FAE!

Alright people, she's +HP/-ATK so someone had better give me a build that salvages this combo because my Masked Marth really, REALLY wants that Renewal 3.

Oh yeah, second ever Odin, potential Blarblade+ for Bride Caeda I suppose to offset her -ATK. Moonbow is nice but nah probably gonna save him. And oh yeah more Brave Bow+.

Triangle Adept helps with -Atk on Fae.

I used the Orbs I got to do some more hunting for Summer units that aren't -Atk.  I got a Gaius, who's actually +Atk,-Res.  And to balance it out, I got a -Atk Mae.

I also got a 3* Cecilia and was excited for a second, but she's -Spd.  I can't pull a +Spd Cecelia for the life of me.

Edited by Rezzy

So today I woke up at like 3:40am and haven't been able to get back to sleep so I decided to do a missary pull and SUCCESS!!

untitled_by_darklordivy-dbesrlt.pngGaius was definently the one I wanted most from this banner, and is now officially the first special event character I've gotten!! He is +Hp/-Res c:

Round 49 [Ylissean Summer]: Raigh, Beruka, 4* Lilina, 4* Selena, 4* Klein
Round 50 [Ylissean Summer]: Azama, Laslow, Barte, 4* Laslow
(+ATT, -RES), 4* Ogma
Round 51 [Ylissean Summer]: Clarine, Gaius, Laslow, 4* Jagen, 4* M!Robin
Round 52 [Ylissean Summer]: Est, Barte, M!Robin, 4* Nowi, 4* Lucius 

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
Do not fear for poor luck, for I have taken it upon myself to take the bad pulls so that others can enjoy their time in the sun. // I'm getting flashbacks to my "Blazing Shadows" pulls. It doesn't help that the orbs I spent on the summer banner were saved since I didn't roll on the Echoes of Mystery banner, and this is the payoff for being patient... notsaltyatall

The only redeeming pull from this banner is an "optimized" Laslow, but as he is now voiced by someone else instead of Liam O'Brien, my enthusiasm for his character has plummeted. It doesn't help his Heroes artwork is not to my liking as well. In other news, this is the first time I ever pulled Laslow (and I get three of them, I guess he really wanted in on that summer vacation with all the sightseeing), as well as Ogma and Klein. Klein is useful for Death Blow fodder, but Ogma is not really worth it outside of his Brave Sword compared to the alternatives (Laslow for Noontime, Adult!Tiki for Defiant Attack). Brave Sword+ will be a 20k feather investment, and I don't have the feathers to spare just to promote someone to 5* status for skill inheritance.

Everyone else I either already have or they have undesired Boons and Banes. All in all, just another day for the life of a Summoner...

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur
Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki
Round 31 [Spring Festival]: ??? || ??? || 3* Beruka || 4* Tharja || 5* Spring Lucina
Round 32 [Pegasus Knights]: 3* Cecilia || 3* Lissa || 3* Shanna || 5* Peri || 5* Olwen
Round 33 [Spring Festival]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 3* Serra || 4* Saizo || 5* Spring Camilla
Round 34 [World of Shadows]: 3* Oboro || 3* Gunter || 3* Raigh || 4* Barst || 5* Clair
Round 35 [World of Shadows]: 3* Eliwood || 3* Sophia || ???4* Henry??? || 4* Sophia || 4 * Barst
Round 36 [World of Shadows]: Oboro || Selena || Hana || Gaius || 4* Barte
Round 37 [World of Radiance]: 3* Hana || 3* Felicia || 3* Sazio || 3* Sully || 3* Donnel
Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3*Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*Cecilia
Round 42 [World of Radiance]: 3* F!Corrin || 4* Seliph || 4* Hana || 4* Effie || 5* Ike
Round 43 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Fir || 4* Catria || 4* Barst || 4* Cain || *4* Lilina
Round 44 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Selena || 3* Fir || 3* Wyrs || 3* Virion || 3* Est
Round 45 [Bridal Blessings]: 3*Sophia || 4* Jagen || 4* Maria || 4* Palla || 5* Sheena
Round 46 [Bridal Blessings]: Hana, Donnel, Beruka, Sophia, Jakob
Round 47 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Fir, Saizo, 4* Ogma, 4* Tharja
Round 48 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Palla, Olivia, Barst, Jagen
Fishing 1 [Bridal Blessings]: 5* Jeorge || 5* Bride!Lyn ||  5* Genny
Round 49 [Ylissean Summer]: Raigh, Beruka, 4* Lilina, 4* Selena, 4* Klein
Round 50 [Ylissean Summer]: Azama, Laslow, Barte, 4* Laslow, 4* Ogma
Round 51 [Ylissean Summer]: Clarine, Gaius, Laslow, 4* Jagen, 4* M!Robin
Round 52 [Ylissean Summer]: Est, Barte, M!Robin, 4* Nowi, 4* Lucius 

Edited by Sire

Right, I'm done for this banner, I reckon. I might pull again to try and get myself a better Gaius, but I have Frederick and Gaius now, and that's all I needed :D 

Though I did keep asking every 4* that appeared why they weren't Klein. 

Priscilla, why aren't you Klein? Viron, why aren't you Klein? Frederic---- oh, wait, no, good Frederick :D 

I realised I had some money on my rewards card, so I spent again. Results are: 

4* Jeorge (I have you at 5*, why aren't you Klein?), Priscilla, Lachesis, Virion, Donnel (I completed the set after pulling Freddy)

3* Matthew, Gordin x2, Virion, Lissa x3 (seriously, do you have any use Lissa? I want you to, since you come to me so often. I have twenty of you. No more!!! Feathers? I'm thinking feathers...), Niles, Fir, Setsuna

5* Shirtless Frederick (I know, he's wearing a hood, that's why he's shirtless and not topless xD )

Now the only other character I'm hoping to be good is oddly Niles. I've pulled countless amounts of him and never had a good boon. The rest, I have all at pretty good ivs... or 5* in Jeroge's case, so I'm not gonna bother with another one unless he's 5*. Priscilla is currently neutral so she might be worth keeping if her boons are good :) I do quite like my current Priscilla, though ^.^

>pulls remaining Red for discount 3 Orbs: 5* Roy
>pulls remaining Red for discount 3 Orbs: Lucina
*all from Summer banner, mind you

Okay, game, I know I should learned from the OTHER time this happened (curse you, M!Corrin!) but come on. You're drowning me in 5* Reds.

Well, so, now I have real!Lucina. +Spd/-Def. I think that's decent. It didn't hit her Attack. +Spd will officially make her the fastest unit in my roster (previously, +Spd Marth and +Spd Bride Lyn tied at 37). GOTTA GO FAST. I think the real funny thing is that my 5* Marth and Lucina share the exact same nature.

Lucina's pull session was preceded by pulling all 3*s (though, it was the first time I got Setsuna). Wasn't expecting anything out of the Red. Like maybe fodder or something...

If I don't manage to get any of the summer units, guess I'll be happy I got Lucina and finally got my first Nowi (+Atk/-Def). Pay off for not spending Orbs on Mystery?

Apparently I did not sacrifice enough to @Rezzy

Both my Gaius and my Frederick from this banner are -Atk. Just checked the banes xD 

Oh well... I got them. I didn't expect to use them. They're my trophies. But that's 3 out of 4 special male banner characters at -Atk (Chrom, Gaius and Frederick. Only Xander escaped xD) 

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Apparently I did not sacrifice enough to @Rezzy

Both my Gaius and my Frederick from this banner are -Atk. Just checked the banes xD 

Oh well... I got them. I didn't expect to use them. They're my trophies. But that's 3 out of 4 special male banner characters at -Atk (Chrom, Gaius and Frederick. Only Xander escaped xD) 

If it makes you feel any better, my Robin, TIki, and Frederick are all -Atk.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

If it makes you feel any better, my Robin, TIki, and Frederick are all -Atk.

We can revel in weakling units together! 

To be fair, with a plus speed Fred and a plus res Gaius, they're not unsalvageable. Just not quite as usable as they otherwise might have been xD 

And, if you're planning to go for more, I wish you luck with no more -Atks. I'm not sure why, but nearly all the units I pulled from this banner have been-spd or -atk, including the ones I didn't care about. I think only a few survived the curse! 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

We can revel in weakling units together! 

To be fair, with a plus speed Fred and a plus res Gaius, they're not unsalvageable. Just not quite as usable as they otherwise might have been xD 

And, if you're planning to go for more, I wish you luck with no more -Atks. I'm not sure why, but nearly all the units I pulled from this banner have been-spd or -atk, including the ones I didn't care about. I think only a few survived the curse! 

I did mange to pull a Robin without -Atk.  I used the original to give Azura Lance Valor.  I got a Gaius with +Atk.  I might stop pulling on Grays, since I'm happy I at least got them.  I do want to get a non-Atk Tiki, since I want to make use of that Axe SP skill.  I guess we might be having no new banner for a whole month, so we should have time.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I did mange to pull a Robin without -Atk.  I used the original to give Azura Lance Valor.  I got a Gaius with +Atk.  I might stop pulling on Grays, since I'm happy I at least got them.  I do want to get a non-Atk Tiki, since I want to make use of that Axe SP skill.  I guess we might be having no new banner for a whole month, so we should have time.

I'm hopeful that isn't the case. Much as I like the swimsuit banner, I feel a month is too long. Two weeks always felt right. I hope people are right with the speculation that this one is just going longer 'cos it's a seasonal one and they're trying something new, but they will bring out another banner halfway through the month. Fingers crossed :)

I can't decide to try going for ones with better boons/banes. It took me a lot just to get them, since I was impatient. It felt like the rest o the world got them instantly, but I think that was just seen through the eyes of one not so lucky in their pulls xD 

I want your luck in pulling female Robins, Rezzy. D: I haven't gotten her yet.

But I would like one that's NOT -Atk, of course. :P

I need Freddy x female Robin Emblem! I can have a team with just my Awakening OTP if I get female Robin lol. I have regular Freddy, Summer Freddy, and regular female Robin all at 5 star lv. 40.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm hopeful that isn't the case. Much as I like the swimsuit banner, I feel a month is too long. Two weeks always felt right. I hope people are right with the speculation that this one is just going longer 'cos it's a seasonal one and they're trying something new, but they will bring out another banner halfway through the month. Fingers crossed :)

I can't decide to try going for ones with better boons/banes. It took me a lot just to get them, since I was impatient. It felt like the rest o the world got them instantly, but I think that was just seen through the eyes of one not so lucky in their pulls xD 

I really hope it's also the case with there being an additional banner in a couple weeks. I agree with you that two weeks always felt about right. 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I need Freddy x female Robin Emblem! I can have a team with just my Awakening OTP if I get female Robin lol. I have regular Freddy, Summer Freddy, and regular female Robin all at 5 star lv. 40.

I never thought about it, but this is pretty much the Fred x F!Robin banner.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I never thought about it, but this is pretty much the Fred x F!Robin banner.

Yeah, it kind of is! lol Female Robin is even wearing a pendant, which is what Freddy gives his wife in one of his tile conversations with her in Awakening. :P