Spent a bit of money as I really wanted Ninian and Ike so I bought 48 orbs. Managed to get Ninian in the first summoning session so I actually didn't need to whale but oh well. Used the remaining orbs hunting for Ike but no luck though I did manage to get a few new units. Ninian is +def/-spd which is the same as my Olivia which I'm a little disappointed about, but what can you do

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

140 orbs yielded me two Genny and one Ike. My pity rate now lies at 5.93% I believe, and I really need to do some CC, TT and quests to scrape up enough orbs to use it. I want that Ninian and need her for stuff like Squad Assault.

I've only got 48 orbs right now, but might as well take advantage of the free summon for Hero Fest. Here we go...

1. 4* Arthur: Damn, was hoping for a second Julia.
  2. 4* Florina: No Ninian either.
  3. 5* Maria: Hey, my first 5* healer to keep Michalis company. She's a new unit too.
  4. 4* Klein: Yay, SI fodder.
  5. 4* Gordin: Not as good as Klein.

Not bad. A new unit and good skill fodder. But that 5% base rate is too tempting...

1. 3* Frederick: You're going home.
  2. 3* Shanna: Desperation.
  3. 5* Roy: Finally got him, and he's a 5* to boot. +Hp/-Spd though. He might make a decent red tank, but I don't see much use otherwise.
  4. 4* Stahl: Meh.
  5. 4* Clarine: Meh.

So two full pulls, two 5* units that weren't even from the banner. I don't think more pulls from Hero Fest are a good idea.

Got Genny and Ninian from the Hero Fest banner, then moved on to Nohrian Summer to try to find s!Corrin. No luck with that yet but I did get a 5* Catria, and my 4*s included my first Effie and Mathilda.

Welp.

Spoiler

Got my blue dancer. She's +RES/-HP. Not great but could be much much worse. Literally every other pull was garbage in the pool and I sent all of them home (Draug, Sophia, Beruka, Clarine all with bad natures and *3) something told me to back out of that pool but oh well. She was my 2nd pool. My free pull was Draug. Could have gotten out of there with 11 orbs and tried for S!Corrin. Ah well, sometimes you'll get 2 *5s in one pull, didn't want to miss out. The rate didn't reset by the way, it's still 5% so go ham on this banner while it's here guys.

Now to train her up for TT.

Current List of Wanted Units for August.

• Ike
  • Gray
  • Celica
  • Ninian
  • Delthea (2nd)
  • Genny
  • S!Corrin
  • Sonia

Bonuses 

• Life and Death unit
  • Julia

Got a ways to go still. Not holding my breath for the LnD banner though, might not even pull again as waaaaaaay too many units I need to pull for an I can always just promote a Hana for LnD3 even if it cost me 20k feathers.

Edited by Zeo

Gave the hero fest banner a try and had this happen:

Mf8S4sN.png

They were +Spd, -Res and +Def, -HP.

I sacrificed the latter to Cordelia to give her Heavy Blade 3 (she has 54 Atk unbuffed with the Firesweep+ Lance) to either proc moonbow constantly or maybe make galeforce viable.

Not sure if I should use the +Spd, -Res Ike over my old +Atk, -Def Ike, I kinda like his default skillset and you want to have +Atk to proc Heavy Blade more often.

100 orbs later, I got:

+Res/-Def Linde

+Def/-Res 5* Abel

+HP/-Spd Ninian

4* Lukas x 2 (+Def/-Res and +HP/-Spd)

A whole bunch of fodders

Usually any -Spd IV irks me, but Ninian shouldn't be seeing much combat at all so it doesn't really matter. Just happy to get her, especially since I was down to my last 12 orbs when I did.

....and now 0 orbs and didn't get any of the 5 star focuses for my main. Got some decent units like +Spd/-Def Cordelia, my first neutral Fae (finally a good Reinhardt counter) and a good Barst (+Atk/-HP) to my other Barst can be fodder

My second account was kind of 'lucky', my first Hero Fest session had a 5 star Lucius who is +Atk/-Spd. -Spd kind of sucks but hey another 5 star. Also pulled +Def/-Res 4 star Eirika, a Jakob and a better Fae to replace my -Spd one. Also have a +Spd/-Res Abel that's 4 star but I already have a +Atk/-Res 5 star so he may be fodder, and a M!Corrin that's +Atk/-HP.

Edited by mcsilas

I started with 78 orbs, sniping reds for Ike and the usual red SI fodder.  The only useful fodder I got was a pair of Selenas, and of course no Ikes.  I did get three 5-star units:

Ryoma (+Hp -Spd) Wrong DC sword!!!!!  Crappy boon/bane as well, so he ended up merged to my +Def -Hp one.

Hawkeye (+Atk -Res) I'm not even angry he broke my (very small) pity rate, as I've been needing Deathblow 3.  It kind of fits my luck lately that the SI fodder is the one who got the good boon/bane combo.

Sanaki (neutral) Sure, why not.  I'm now only missing Katarina to have all the more powerful red mages.  Between her and Ryoma this session, it felt like the game was tiptoeing around giving me Ike.

With three 5-star units in 78 orbs, including the free pull, I think I've used up whatever luck I had on this banner.  Time to start saving again!

Edited by Eridras

Hooray! I finally got Lukas! Even better, he's +Def/-Spd, which is exactly the nature I've been hoping for!

Spoiler

5Ng6hu2.png

I also pulled 4 star versions of Cherche and Hinata, and 5 star Klein (+Atk/-HP). Might just merge the Klein with my other +Atk Klein.

Free Pull for Hero Fest:

bMdMqV5.png

+Def/-Res.  She'll just be merged on my other one.  I'll be diving into colorless hell for Genny...wish me luck.

Edit:  That didn't take long rofl

Q5mzlJj.png

Forgot to get a pic of the summoning circle, but I got both of them in one.  They were +Hp/-Def and +Atk/-Spd.  One of them will be SI'd to Priscilla, but I'm not sure which one I should keep. 

Edited by DLNarshen

My free pull for Hero Fest was a 4 star Fir. Good Glacies fodder if I ever get more high res units.

Also had two greens in this session, and pulled them both. One was a 3 star Freddy and a 4 star Hawkeye.

Y'all know what that means, don't ya? DEATH BLOW FOR REINY! :D Also Wings of Mercy 1 for Azura. I do want more Freddys to upgrade and merge with my current 5 star one, but I'd save feathers in the long run if I only pulled and upgraded 4 star Freddys.

6 hours ago, Chelone said:

Saved up 228 Orbs for Hero fest. Was really hoping for Ike.

Mae 5* Neutral
Seliph 5* -hp/+atk
IKE (!!) -ATK/+Res....... :(

170 orbs left Switched to Tempest banner..

after 60~  orbs

Celica! +atk/-def

110 orbs left ams trying to slow down now!

Add a +speed/-hp Genny to that.

Spent 80 orbs this morning trying to get Ninian, finally did. Out of every time she's shown up in total I've used over 200 orbs trying to get her. I finally freaking got her. I can't believe it took me so long get her this time with the percentage at 5%. I'm just unlucky when it comes to her. Well, time to save my orbs up again. I have 50 left.

Hero Fest Banner's free summon gave me a 4* Cherche...

I already have 3 Gennys and I have no interest in the other three characters so...no more rolling for that banner.

Nohrian Summer again...sniping for blues...3 Ests, Donnel, and Oboro.

...ugh.

At least I got better luck in FGO today and the Jeanne Banner gave me a Jeanne. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Hero Fest 2 is here! And my orbs are not ready!

1 Red, 2 each Blue and Colourless

3* Clarine (First 3* since the update, don't care too much here), 5* Mist (Not who I was looking for here, but whatever, new unit!. +Def/-Att, could be worse.), 4* Palla (Another flier! Another dupe! +Spd/-HP, Caeda might be replaced!), 3* Subaki (Yadda yadda, don't like Subaki.), 3* Subaki (OK. Seriously. Screw you Subaki)

3 Colourless, 2 Red

4* Leon (As I've started Echoes, I'm hoping he'll be cool there. +Res/-HP sadly), 3* Virion (Leon's you but better), 5* Takumi (TRAITOR! Why didn't you show up last time, huh? Ah well, best Fates royal is here. +HP/-Res, I can take this fine. Not like he should be fighting Robin or anything), 3* Palla (Oh look, more Goad Fliers to make my flier teams amazing! Or Moonbow), 4* Chrom (Wish you had more to pass on. +Res/-Att)

1 Colourless, 2 each Red/Blue (Why no Julia?)

4* Maria (Again, not what I wanted, but eh. +Att/-HP, not great), 4* Lon'qu (Vantage fodder? With +HP/-Att, he certainly is! And a certain Traitor might have dibs), 4* Hinata (Fury fodder? +Att/-Res, I might just promote the 3* one I have for that instead!), 4* Wendy (Another dupe! Is +Spd/-HP good on her?), 3* Shanna (Desperation fodder! For when I finally find a good Nino?)

...Oh my, it increases focus units by .3% each time? Think I'll roll again!

1 Green, 2 each Colourless and Blue

3* Saizo (...You are fuel for Michalis to grow strong), 4* Lucius (Hey it's that guy! +Att/-Def, could be good if I find a spare Genny?), 3* Wendy (What are you good for as fodder goes?), 3* Odin (R!Tomebreaker fuel? Too kind!), 4* Bartre (+Res/-Def kinda sucks to be honest, well he might be useful if ever Lyn shows up)

9% for another time then.

Finally got a good boon/bane Cecilia, she's +att/-def at 4*. The only thing is I'll have to wait a while before upgrading her to 5* so it'll be a little while before I can have my ideal Cecilia.

I tried 1 summon session, including my free pull, and the free one was disappointing, a 3* Gauis. May as well just coughed in my hand instead.

At least I got something from the session, a 5* +Atk -Res Faye. It's something and maybe can work. The others include:

4* Nino (Like I needed another one of her...)
4* Lachesis (Already have one)
3* Jagen (End with turd on my hands)

Free pull on the Hero Fest banner, out of the one red orb and four colorless orbs that I got.

• 5* Ike (+Res, -HP) ...Oh. Sweet. But what's with me getting Res boons on units that have garbage Res no matter what? Oh, well, -HP is far from the worst bane.

I have wanted Ike ever since he first dropped on the original Tellius banner. evil grin

Can't decide if I wanna pull for anyone else. I already have a pretty good Julia, I'm not crazy about Wrathful Staff. Ninian would be useful, and I do need good blues anyway...

Decided to pull for Ninian, since who knows when I'll get her again after Hero Fest?

• 3* M!Robin (He's my most-seen fodder. I swear I must've gotten at least 8 or 9 total of him, not counting the 4* I trained to max level. Ah, well, there's Bonfire for my Minerva.)
  • 5* Ninian (+Atk, -Def) Sweet! But +Atk? 28 attack doesn't exactly make people tremble. Ah, well, glad it's not -Spd or something.
  • 5* Ryoma (+Def, -Res) That's a pleasant surprise!
  • 4* Hawkeye (+Atk, -Spd) Huh, I didn't expect that one. If anything, he's Death Blow fodder.
  • 4* Sophia (Gave Dragon Fang to my Soren. I find it thematically appropriate.)

Saved up 120 orbs for Hero Fest, let's see what I can get. First pull on Hero Fest. Two reds, One of each other color. 

Spoiler

3* Virion +Res/-Def

4* Lukas +Hp/-Def

4* Merric +Atk/-Res

3* Eliwood +Hp/-Res

5* Ike +Res/-Def

Ike is a huge surprise on the first pull! His nature is a net negative, but he could end up with much worse. I pulled Merric, who is also a new character for my collection and has a seemingly optimal nature! I don't have a 5 star green mage, so if I fail to get Julia or Summer Elise, he may be my next promotion. Definitely a solid A pull. Wish Lukas had a better nature since I want to use him and his base skills I'm not fond of for fodder purposes. And I'm sending Virion home.

Second pull on Hero Fest. Four reds, one blue. I may have the red focus unit of this banner, but I'm missing a lot of 4-5 star reds in general. So let's go.

Spoiler

3* F!Corrin +Hp/-Spd.

3* Raigh +Atk/-HP.

4* Marth +Def/-HP.

4* Olivia +Res/-Atk. 

3* Hinata +Def/-Atk.

Raigh is a great nature! I may work on this kid some day. Nothing else to comment on. Olivia's nature is the opposite of the one I'm working on. That F!Corrin is the eighteenth Corrin I've pulled since launch and I still don't have one with an optimal nature. And I'm bummed Hinata is 3 star and thus not ready to serve his purpose. C minus pull. Carried only by a Raigh of sunshine.

Third pull. Two reds, one of each other color.

Spoiler

4* Marth +Def/-Spd

3* Barst +Atk/-Def

4* Seliph +Def/-Atk

4* Lukas +Def/-Res

3* Serra +Atk/-HP

Seliph is one of those 4 star reds I'm missing alright. Not sure how to feel about his nature, since he needs both stats and is much less viable as a 4 star. Nonetheless, I have both 4 star FE4 characters. Lukas is the bigger prize. That looks like an excellent nature for him. B plus pull.

Fourth pull. One red, one blue, three greys.

Spoiler

4* Olivia +Res/-Atk

3* Serra +Res/-Spd

3* Virion +Atk/-Res

4* Saizo +Res/-HP

4* Roderick +Res/-HP

Roderick's got some excellent skills to pass on. Getting tired of olivias with bad natures. I've raised three of her, give me a new dancer to try. Virion's nature is excellent, but I already have one just like it I'm working on. Solid C pull because no optimal natures or new characters, but some decent skill fodder.

Fifth pull. Two reds, two blues, one grey

Spoiler

3* Sophia +Atk/-Def

5* Ninian +Hp/-Atk

4* Effie +Atk/-HP

4* Klein +Res/-Def

4* Tharja +Def/-Res

And there she is. Ninian was my most wanted character when this game was first announced. Good nature too. Effie is also new to my collection, and has a great nature. I was holding out for Sheena or Hector, but Effie may convince me to start building an armor team, I've been waiting a long time to pull her.  Sophia is very close to being optimal. You don't want Def or Res as her bane because she loses four points of each. Still, I may consider raising this one, since Def would be my second choice of bane. Klein is great because a lot of my units need death blow. Tharja's nature is benign, but definitely better than the one I've been using. Two new characters that I've specifically wanted, great natures, and good fodder in Klein. I'm rating this an A plus pull. The second of my pulls to receive this honor.

I still have 22 orbs saved up, but I think I'm done with this Hero fest, and will need to think on what banners are most worth my orbs.

Edit: Re-reading this post, I find it funny I complained about not having a good natured Lukas and not having a second dancer before pulling them. I wrote each pull's summary before starting the next.

Edited by Glennstavos