Screenshot_2017-10-03-17-15-56.thumb.png.ac27d156f163c75dbf63a44650682c3b.png

Should have maybe pulled the colorless one. But I needed more red skill fodder after all those unluckly green pulls and was given wings if mercy - thats fine. Currently at 14 orbs, decided to save up orbs until each sunday and pull for green. Those yolo pulls were getting on my nerves. I beat some CC which took quite some time and then I get a bartre or something.

Truth be told I have somehow given up on the idea of getting any of those green dancers much less both of them.

Seems to me as if the RNG is aware of what I am trying to pull and just tries to find out if I am gonna break and buy orbs if I don't get them. I mean come on - 13 ninos? 7 hawkeyes? 5 boeys? 4 faes? 6 berukas? 5 gunters? 3 ravens? And others...

How unlucky can one be?

Never thought I wa gonna use nino for SI...

Didnt get too many bartres though or reposition barsts 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My free summon from the SPD banner

tumblr_ox99iuqGW01rql8cco1_540.png

YAAAAAAAAY! This is the first time I got him, so this is very good!!

He is +Spd -Hp ! Looks like the best "nature" for him!

I have pulled my first 5* I have ever though of sending home it is a 5* -Atk +Res Rebecca... she maxes 38 Atk with a Silver Bow+ she has less base Atk then my P!Olivia. The only way I can make her okay to give live and death which would just make worse Jaffar... I am at a lose of what to do with her. Darting Blow seems like a waste to take off a 5* unit, her Bow is worth nothing, (I guess I could give it to my Brave Bow Setsuna for giggles) 1000 feather is nice though mabye I should just do that. I have a 4 Star +Spd -Res Jeorge I could upgrade that would have less feather investment to make good then her, so putting any SI investment into her feels like a bad idea too...

Edited by Locke087

7 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

I have pulled my first 5* I have ever though of sending home it is a 5* -Atk +Res Rebecca... she maxes 38 Atk with a Silver Bow+ she has less base Atk then my P!Olivia. The only way I can make her okay to give live and death which would just make worse Jaffar... I am at a lose of what to do with her. Darting Blow seems like a waste to take off a 5* unit, her Bow is worth nothing, (I guess I could give it to my Brave Bow Setsuna for giggles) 1000 feather is nice though mabye I should just do that. I have a 4 Star +Spd -Res Jeorge I could upgrade that would have less feather investment to make good then her, so putting any SI investment into her feels like a bad idea too...

Just keep her as an extra archer to throw at something in arena assault, unless you're already loaded with enough other usable units. I got trolled by a Merric when pulling greens a few banners back who similarly has no good SI use, but I kept him anyway and he's occasionally been useful against flier teams in AA.

35 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

If it's your only Rebecca at 5 star, I'd hang on, maybe raise her to 40 just to light up her icon on the Catalogue since I'm a sucker for completionism. I ran into a dupe 5 star Rebecca the other day and she doesn't have much to offer as fodder. Darting Blow 3 has two four star sources already. Tharja has more to offer than that skill, but Florina certainly doesn't. Silver+ weapons aren't typically bad fodder, but for bows they are. The MT gap between Brave+ and Silver+ on bows is just 6 compared to 8 on other weapon types.

Oh, and my free pull didn't have any grey or blue orbs to choose, so I only got a 3 star A!tiki. 

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Just keep her as an extra archer to throw at something in arena assault, unless you're already loaded with enough other usable units. I got trolled by a Merric when pulling greens a few banners back who similarly has no good SI use, but I kept him anyway and he's occasionally been useful against flier teams in AA.

I have Merric (+Spd -HP he is actually not bad at all with this IV), Innes, Brave Lyn, and Setsuna (Brave Build) as my current 5* Anti-Flyer Units. Rebecca outside the presents of Brave Lucina (who already is teamed up with Setsuna) is unlikely to be able to kill the flyers I face in AA (796-806 ish score range) her attacks and speed are just to low without a lot of SI investment, but I will give it a try... 

39 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

If it's your only Rebecca at 5 star, I'd hang on, maybe raise her to 40 just to light up her icon on the Catalogue since I'm a sucker for completionism. I ran into a dupe 5 star Rebecca the other day and she doesn't have much to offer as fodder. Darting Blow 3 has two four star sources already. Tharja has more to offer than that skill, but Florina certainly doesn't. Silver+ weapons aren't typically bad fodder, but for bows they are. The MT gap between Brave+ and Silver+ on bows is just 6 compared to 8 on other weapon types.

Oh, and my free pull didn't have any grey or blue orbs to choose, so I only got a 3 star A!tiki. 

This is my only Rebecca period.... I am going to at least get her to 40 to just to get the boarder and her conversion. After that I guess she can just warm the bench with -Atk M! Corrin and Tobin I suppose...

Pulled:

4* Leon (eww gtfo sent back)

3* Donnel (i've seen far too much of you lately)

I was hoping to yolo a Takumi or Jaffar from the new banner, but nope.  I was very tempted to dump another pull into the new banner in an attempt to get Takumi at least, but I remembered I still need Shigure.  Alas.  I really want Takumi...but that Halloween banner may come up...but I still need Shigure! lol too many precious ppl that I still need.

I've got some orbs again, might as well take a bite out of theatre. Especially with all that new barracks space.

4 Red, 1 Blue (*Miffed)

4* Oscar (Neat, new unit! +HP/-Spd, I'll wait to get a better one because this is worthwhile fodder in the long run)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Lukas (+Spd/-Res, Certainly a better bane than last time, Might be worth raising), 4* Wrys (+Def/-Res, I wonder if I have a healer without Rehabilitate at this point)

2 each Colourless, Blue, 1 Red (What are the odds of no green here?)

4* Sully (This is a new occurrence. Don't become Stahl and just keep showing up at 4*. +Def/-Att, Fodder it is.), 4* Peri (I was afraid she'd be 5* again and pull the same crap as in the second SoV banner. Thankfully no. +Spd/-Def. Actually better than my 5* one. Worth sacrificing my 5* one now or wait until I get round to promoting this one (Unlikely as that is)), 3* Gaius (Waste of 4 orbs), 4* Sakura (Scratch another off the list! +Def/-HP, bit eh overall)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (2 Green orbs out of 25 for this banner. What is this game right)

4* Arthur (Some more immediate Lancebreaker fodder at least. +Spd/-Def), 4* Effie (She's back! +HP/-Def, I might raise her, not sure yet. Better than I had before, though I wonder), 4* Mathilda (Best SoV cav again? +Spd/-Def, Definitely worth the raising!)

Bunch of better pulls, but no new dancer. 7.5% for a 5* at all.

Couldnt wait until sunday. Sniped for greens and got my pity up to 3,75. Doing CC was surprisingly managable today.

And then:

Wow, thought I would never get a green dancer. +spd-atk. I DONT CARE!!! He is a dancer after all.

Wonder if I will get Azura - she was my favorite. 

Funny thing, before I finally got him I thought this game totally sucks ☺

Edited by Prince Endriu