1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Because I'm not a huge fan of his character

Ahh humans

If only the stats mattered more than the character who had them

I guess it's better for me since I never even played fates!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Someday you will understand

And he's from Awakening IDOUT

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Awakening, fates, same thing right? Dont the both suck anyway? :shrug:

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Someday you will understand

And he's from Awakening IDOUT

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Awakening, fates, same thing right? Dont the both suck anyway? :shrug:

Technically, he's from both, but which games have you played?  The 3DS ones are pretty easy to find.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Technically, he's from both, but which games have you played?  The 3DS ones are pretty easy to find.

Let's see

like half of Shadow Dragon

up to like chapter 11 of FE7

and all of FE8

Scraped up 20 more orbs for Block A.

1. 4* Catria: Damnit! Ninian continues to elude me.
  2. 4* Eliwood: Bleh.
  3. 3* Selena: I ran out of Roys, so she might be useful for fodder.
  4. 3* Olivia: Hone Atk 3 is always useful.
  5. Grey orb, so no point.

Another waste.

I went back to sniping grays for Jaffar. First two pulls had no grays. So I ended up with Bonfire fodder (aTiki), Luna fodder (Fred), and Lissa who is doing her best to supplant Saizo as the gray unit I am the most disappointed to pull. I’m at 3.50% on the Threaten banner right now. The last time I went all in trying to get Jaffar I left the Batteling Zephile banner with a 5% pity rate.

Went in with 19 orbs because I was impatient and it gave me 3 blues and 2 greens, both colors I want to pull from. Lesson learned. At least I got an Inigo out of it. Should have went for the blue orb as my last pull since I really want Shigure for his Blue Tome Valor.

With 9 orbs in hand and a pity rate of 3.50%, I went and pulled from the Performing Arts banner. My results: my first Priscilla (4* and neutral IVs) and the big one, PA Olivia (+Atk/-HP). My summonings have begun to turn around in my favor. Now, if only I could summon a Young Tiki from the VG Block A banner.

Let's go again.

2 each Blue, Red, 1 Green (My luck with Greens has been awful for this whole banner, I swear)

3* Cecilia (NOPE)

8.5% right now.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Red

3* Cecilia (WHAT. THE. FUCK. This one's +Spd/-Def, better than I had though)

That's 4 Cecilias this banner. Chriost ar rothar. Also 9% now. Cecilia's my Bartre right now.

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Let's go again.

2 each Blue, Red, 1 Green (My luck with Greens has been awful for this whole banner, I swear)

3* Cecilia (NOPE)

8.5% right now.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Red

3* Cecilia (WHAT. THE. FUCK. This one's +Spd/-Def, better than I had though)

That's 4 Cecilias this banner. Chriost ar rothar. Also 9% now. Cecilia's my Bartre right now.

My pity was 4,75 before it was ruined by Karel, thats 9,5% total.

I got like 13 Ninos from this banner, 7 Hawkeyes, 6 Boeys, and many more. At least one Nino was +spd-def, and I got a Reinhardt +atk-spd.

(F2P) So I decided to draw from the dancer banner which I have been drawing from since it came out. I had my pity rate at 3.75% and managed to draw Festival Olivia which puts me at 2 dancers total, yay now two teams can have a dancer, both of which are Olivia, hoping for at least one more so all my CC teams can have dancers.
Forgot to check her nature though so fingers crossed

Edited by Mackc2

So I had enough for 3 shots to try for YTiki. 3* Stahl, 3* Eliwood, and 3* Henry. Why? Does this game hate me or something? I really hope I get YTiki before it ends I have wanted her for awhile. But I am having my doubts. I have burned too many orbs on it already and keep getting crap. First M!Corrin. Then Seth. Then Ogma. None of those are in anyway shape or form wanted. They don't even have skills I could use elsewhere.

Gathered 25 orbs, spent them all. What a waste. Just upped my pity to 3,25

1. 1green

4* Barst

2. no green

3* Robin

3.  No green

3* Sully

4. One green

3* Gunter

5. One green

4. Raven

Should have another 20 by Sunday, hopefully with  tomorrows BHB. I am slowly abandoning the idea that I will get my Azura, though.

Edited by Prince Endriu

I'd advise all F2P players to not draw from the Performing Arts banner for the next two weeks. It lasts all month, remember? We should wait to see what the next banner is, just in case. At least, that's my strategy. I can still burn all my orbs on it in a few weeks, but it's better to wait and see what else is coming.

Also, you'll probably be able to be more efficient with orbs.

8 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

I'd advise all F2P players to not draw from the Performing Arts banner for the next two weeks. It lasts all month, remember? We should wait to see what the next banner is, just in case. At least, that's my strategy. I can still burn all my orbs on it in a few weeks, but it's better to wait and see what else is coming.

Also, you'll probably be able to be more efficient with orbs.

Next banner will be FE4 related and will not be limited as this one unfortunately is.

Just now, dragonlordsd said:

Good point. Just saying, it's a good idea to stock pile, as we do have all month.

I generally tend to not spend too many orbs. Had 500 when the banner started and have spent way more than that. Its the dancers that got me. So I either get Azura and get back to previous habits or the month ends and I get back to previous habits. 

I am usually not into the special heroes stuff - but this one is different to me and also quite useful.

6 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

Next banner will be FE4 related and will not be limited as this one unfortunately is.

I’m going all out when the Genealogy banner comes. Hopefully, it’s next week.

Dammit. Did the rest of the story missions and summoned my second fae. After running out of orbs I purchased three 23 orbs packs in total. Damn Azura. Told myself I would never buy orbs again. Got another raven and a camilla. Awesome. I acted despite better judgement so I could really kick my ass.

Dammit caved some more. Probably the equivalent of 100 bucks spent. 

Got an Amelia +atk-spd and FINALLY Azura.

Officially no longer f2p - that hurts a little, maybe more. Now I can rest...

Too bad she is -spd. But +atk.

Edited by Prince Endriu

1 hour ago, Prince Endriu said:

Dammit caved some more. Probably the equivalent of 100 bucks spent. 

2.jpg.e491f64ab7151b76ba06390d6473c20e.jpg

Got an Amelia +atk-spd and FINALLY Azura.

Officially no longer f2p - that hurts a little, maybe more. Now I can rest...

Too bad she is -spd. But +atk.

Gaah, sorry to hear you had to break f2p.

The good news is, she's got enough speed that -spd isn't a big loss.

That uror, though is insane. Makes a lot of the annoying missions, like the current "use 3 heroes" ones a breeze.

Game gave me three greys, and one had Festivia! +Def/-Atk. Also a 4 star Hinata and Setsuna right when I when I put out an ad for bowbreaker fodder in the newspaper. I think I'm done with the Dancer banner. Only P!Azura remains and I remember getting three Summer Xanders during my fruitless hunt for Summer Elise, so I'm not okay with green hunting right now. Especially since I've cleared just about every quest available and already got two Inigo. I could dig into Lunatic CCs for 70-80 emergency orbs but I just don't suspect they'll give me the miracle I'm looking for. Best I save up for the probable Halloween seasonal banner. It might have Bow Valor! Or Breath Valor!