• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. YOLO pulls are like...the good luck thing to do. I decided that I wanted to do one more pull from Ayra's banner. One red orbs. Got myself another Eldigan. This one is +HP -SPD. RIP. My first one is +RES -HP. I actually dunno' which one is better, but I'll take him. :3

20 Orbs for a last ditch tempest bonus unit effort and nothing. 4.00% on the banner now. Pulled my first Sheena which is cool but it looks like it's going to be quite the road on TT for now.

Well I'll be damned, I actually succeeded.

VubBrf9.png?1A5dPq8D.png?1

Granted, I had to be subjected to colorless hell for a little bit when it came to getting Olivia which included getting about five 3*s in a row and four 3* Serras over the course of this session. Oh, and the curse of Rezzy is very much in play for the both of them (+Spd/-Atk for Azura, +HP/-Atk for Olivia) too but eh, whatever. I can now be done with this banner with a little less than a week to spare.

I'm not entirely too sure what my orbs are going to be put towards now whether it's saving up for whatever comes next or red sniping for Ayra. For now, I'm leaning towards the latter and will probably end up with a +3 Eldigan for my troubles instead if I choose to go that route.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Well I'll be damned, I actually succeeded.

VubBrf9.png?1A5dPq8D.png?1

Granted, I had to be subjected to colorless hell for a little bit when it came to getting Olivia which included getting about five 3*s in a row and four 3* Serras over the course of this session. Oh, and the curse of Rezzy is very much in play for the both of them (+Spd/-Atk for Azura, +HP/-Atk for Olivia) too but eh, whatever. I can now be done with this banner with a little less than a week to spare.

I'm not entirely too sure what my orbs are going to be put towards now whether it's saving up for whatever comes next or red sniping for Ayra. For now, I'm leaning towards the latter and will probably end up with a +3 Eldigan for my troubles instead if I choose to go that route.

Funny you should mention my curse...

@Anacybele @Arcanite @Sophie

I'm feeling down today and lost my willpower, so I figured I'd use my Tempest Orbs to try to get Ayra.

Did I get her?

Spoiler

Nope! -Atk Seliph!  He's been stalking me.  I don't think he got the memo that he's not a focus unit.

SJHAStP.png

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm feeling down today and lost my willpower, so I figured I'd use my Tempest Orbs to try to get Ayra.

Did I get her?

Reveal hidden contents

Nope! -Atk Seliph!  He's been stalking me.  I don't think he got the memo that he's not a focus unit.

SJHAStP.png

I think he’s been getting confused because of how similar my name in Heroes is to yours and is showing up for you instead of me. 

11 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I think he’s been getting confused because of how similar my name in Heroes is to yours and is showing up for you instead of me. 

At this rate Seliph will be my first +10 Merger.  Including 4*s, I have 14 Seliphs.

So some how I just got Ayra on my second pull. She's +HP/-Def which isn't the best but not terrible either.

She's amazingly good out of the box and can solo the early maps of the hardest TT mode even though she's only around lvl35 right now.

Honestly I'm just glad I got her so I can focus on the other Holy War banner and maybe even the dancers.

Edited by Greencapps

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At this rate Seliph will be my first +10 Merger.  Including 4*s, I have 14 Seliphs.

I’m a little bit jealous, but also sorry because Seliph really is kind of useless to have around unless you actually want to use him. 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Did I get her?

Hide contents

SJHAStP.png

Sheesh. :/ I kinda know the feeling tho. I've pulled Ninian three times now. I wish she'd leave me alone.

Just did a summon on the Geneolgy banner. And I got:

3 star Lon'qu (Vantage fodder)

3 star M!Robin (Might merge my current M!Robin into this Robin if this Robin is good. Otherwise, Bonfire fodder.)

3 star Matthew (Hone Speed fodder)

5 star Taitilu (+def/-res)

5 star Sigurd (+spd/-def)

Decided to go for a full summon on the Performing Arts banner when I was presented with 2 green orbs and 3 blue orbs. Since I have only pulled PA!Olivia so far, I really wanted to try and get another one of the focus dancers/singers.

Spoiler

NF70fyU.jpg

1. 5* PA!Azura (+SPD/-DEF). I was really happy when this one popped up! I would have preferred PA!Inigo since I am in desperate need of a good green mage/Reinhardt/B!Lyn check but I will gladly take her, especially since those IVs are pretty much ideal.
2. 4* Camilla (+HP/-SPD). Draconic Aura/Savage Blow fodder.
3. 4* Roderick (+HP/-SPD). A new edition to my roster! -SPD is pretty unfortunate though, so he won't likely be seeing any use. Probably Firesweep Lance and/or Rally Def/Res fodder.
4. 3* Donnel (+RES/-DEF). Probably feathers since I am drowning in Donnels.
5. 4* Est (+DEF/-ATK). Feathers for sure.

I still have 85 orbs left so I'm considering sniping greens and blues again. Inigo fills a niche my current roster is lacking and I don't really care about Shigure but he would be a new singer for arena assault, I guess. I might just wait until the last day of the banner and see if they reveal potential Halloween units.

Edited by hunty

I just pulled a 5* Caeda on the new banner on the second attempt :) That saves feathers and great badges, so I'll promote Eirika instead.

Still need Sigurd, Deirdre, Linde, Celica, Lyn, B!Lyn, B!Ike, B!Lucina, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Ephraim, Jeorge, Klein and Maria.