@Zeo Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!

Nice that you have a 5 star one off the bat though. I found 4 of the 4 star Reinhardts while looking for dancers in the dancer banner. For some reason Shigure had been replaced by feather hungry Reinhardts (one of them was -Atk so he was quick fodder). Not sure what I'll do with them yet but I feel like promoting other people first anyway.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@MonkeyCheez3K Whooooaaaa that's some awesome luck! Congrats! That's one blessed summon!

Just curious what was your pity rate and their natures?

(Do they have a German VA for different language or do they just use English/Japanese?)

Thanks, Olivia knew I would welcome her with open arms, even with bad natures, so she decided to join my family. Also feels good not having to care anymore until the next noteworthy banner comes along, maybe I'll finally get some buffer for emergencies after all these temptations.

They use the English VA in the German translation by default and I'm glad both Olivias have the same person lending her a voice.

Olivia has the atrocious -Spd bane, with decent +Atk boon and while it is unfortunate, I am still thrilled to have her - she is gorgeous (not sure how to build her now, though - Spd bane is kinda limiting in her usefulness outside of simple dancing and pulling from colourless hell again would be unwise with free orbs. Won't hinder the easy 3k HM over time, though.); Axura has +Atk/-Def, but I think I'll keep my +Spd/-Atk one, also not sure about merging just yet.

EDIT: Oh ya, pity rate, totally forgot. was at 3,5% each of the 5* pulls. Not too far into it and I will be frank, this was by far my luckiest banner in pulling 5*: 2 Axura, 2 Inigo, 1 Olivia,  1 Tharja, 1 Jaffar, with all the free orbs since it started. Pulled fully every time I got a 5* (hence Tharja), otherwise sniped green and colourless for my favorites Inigo and Olivia. I don't know what Naga (IS) is trying to tell me, but I appreciate it nonetheless after the humiliation I had with Leo and not coming after 200+ orbs on that one banner of his with Klein and Subaki. Now I'll have to brace myself and expect pure hell in my next pulls.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

@MonkeyCheez3K Oh nice, that Axura is the same as my first one! My second one is +Spd/-Def though and there seems to be little difference (?) so I'm not sure if I should merge as well or just have 2 green dancers because they're so rare.

Shame about Olivia but at least you have the nice design to look at, she'll be in the back lines anyway! :)

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@MonkeyCheez3K Oh nice, that Axura is the same as my first one! My second one is +Spd/-Def though and there seems to be little difference (?) so I'm not sure if I should merge as well or just have 2 green dancers because they're so rare.

Shame about Olivia but at least you have the nice design to look at, she'll be in the back lines anyway! :)

That's pretty much my thought process; maybe two Axura is better than +1 Axura. It's not like they will ever matter to determine scores in arena. For now, she will remain in my barracks until I decide otherwise or something happens in the game, where it becomes obvious what to do. 1 hp and 1 spd more ain't gonna change the world in her case, imo, but the +Spd one will definitely be my main unit.

I also have more than the nice design of Olivia to look at. The satisfaction of having another useful dancer in AA or CC (up to six are useful, imo, only need 1 more and I will be set) and continuing the path of getting all the variations of a select few units as a fan of the franchise and some of my favorites (incoming Haar banner with dancer, lancer, axe and horse versions of him). Now I only need to show some discipline and not try to get a better nature of her, that would backfire and be disrespectful to her (okay, I'll try to not get full weeb here, you get the gist)

Lastly, I added the info on my pity rate as an edit of my previous post, if, by any chance, you started replying before I added it.

@MonkeyCheez3K I do like how Olivia has her niche with the debuffs though, even if she doesn't have WTA advantage. And yes lucky for those with all dancers for AA.

I still need any green dancer for my 2nd account, but I really want an Inigo since I don't have him yet. Don't really think I'll try for him in my main account in case I get another Axura (I just want any ranged dancer there. Logic says Shigure might be easier but PA!Olivia is one unit I'd go to colorless hell for if I had more orbs)

Statistically this banner was my most successful as well in terms of 5 stars. My main had Axura in the 2nd session, then found a Takumi, a -Spd Maria and then my second Axura. Four 5 stars objectively sound good, it's just a shame colourless sniping isn't the most efficient.

In my second, I've got perfect versions of PA!Olivia (+Spd/-Def), Amelia (+Atk/-Res) and a fairly okay Shigure (+Atk/-Def), so it's still some solid luck. Still want less Cecilias and Ninos for that green dancer!

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@MonkeyCheez3K I do like how Olivia has her niche with the debuffs though, even if she doesn't have WTA advantage. And yes lucky for those with all dancers for AA.

I still need any green dancer for my 2nd account, but I really want an Inigo since I don't have him yet. Don't really think I'll try for him in my main account in case I get another Axura (I just want any ranged dancer there. Logic says Shigure might be easier but PA!Olivia is one unit I'd go to colorless hell for if I had more orbs)

Statistically this banner was my most successful as well in terms of 5 stars. My main had Axura in the 2nd session, then found a Takumi, a -Spd Maria and then my second Axura. Four 5 stars objectively sound good, it's just a shame colourless sniping isn't the most efficient.

In my second, I've got perfect versions of PA!Olivia (+Spd/-Def), Amelia (+Atk/-Res) and a fairly okay Shigure (+Atk/-Def), so it's still some solid luck. Still want less Cecilias and Ninos for that green dancer!

I wish debuffs were more effective, and I had thought of an ultimate debuffer with 2 ploys and maybe Smoke Dagger (or just keep the fan for style), + fury and windsweep if I had gotten a +Res/-Def variation, but alas, -Spd pretty much kills that idea doubledead (also jelly of your +Spd/-Def, but hey, I ain't gonna nitpick; I know I won't get everything I want). So now I'm truly stomped as to how I'm supposed to build her. Probably gonna leave her vanilla for a while.

Tough choice on what to pick for your pulling preference. Ideally getting all greens AND blue/colourless would be best, but as always, we have a limited supply of orbs and the banner is going byebye soon. I can't possibly decide for you what to pull, but I know I'd go for all three colours with priority on green (technically, grey, because of my bias towards Olivia), but that's just me and the gacha gods ain't gonna change either way. Either they love you in the crucial moment, or they don't. Mathematically green is your best bet to get a ranged dancer according to this. In the end, good luck!

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Alkaid This is your banner man. Pull that Hinoka you've been wanting.

Dude they are out to kill me I swear. Hinoka banner, Ayra banner, and Halloween likely just around the corner. The madmen. 

I'm dying to pull for Hinoka, but I'm waiting a few more days to see if we get Halloween news first. I am continuously regretting the orbs I spent to get Eldigan'd on the Ayra banner now. 

7 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

@Infinite Dreams following a small discussion on Olivia and how I want her PA! version badly as one of the few characters I want all the versions from, you crossed your fingers and with a dwindling supply of available orbs ...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-10-25-10-25-40.thumb.png.d911f240ce48fc681f18974a1011ea3f.png

You are now my best friend on serenesforest. :wub:

YAY!  :D:  Congrats!!!  So glad you managed to get her!  Now you can leave colourless hell with your sanity intact.  :):

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

I'm dying to pull for Hinoka, but I'm waiting a few more days to see if we get Halloween news first. I am continuously regretting the orbs I spent to get Eldigan'd on the Ayra banner now. 

If they truly unleash Tharja on the Halloween banner I could also regret it, but even if I wait for one day before Halloween, the urge for more Deirdre merges is too strong. On Seasonal banner I'm content with just pulling one and I also forget the Idea to try pulling for merges.  

We could hope that the banner will remain for the entire November and that the new banner in mid november would be of no interest.

The only banner with new units that could be Overkill for me would be: Zeke, Tatiana and my missing Village boy named Kliff. (Why did they choose Tobin and not Kliff!!!)

At least there is no chance that they would release a Halloween Deirdre, so one fear less for me.

Edited by Stroud

12 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I wish debuffs were more effective, and I had thought of an ultimate debuffer with 2 ploys and maybe Smoke Dagger (or just keep the fan for style), + fury and windsweep if I had gotten a +Res/-Def variation, but alas, -Spd pretty much kills that idea doubledead (also jelly of your +Spd/-Def, but hey, I ain't gonna nitpick; I know I won't get everything I want). So now I'm truly stomped as to how I'm supposed to build her. Probably gonna leave her vanilla for a while.

Tough choice on what to pick for your pulling preference. Ideally getting all greens AND blue/colourless would be best, but as always, we have a limited supply of orbs and the banner is going byebye soon. I can't possibly decide for you what to pull, but I know I'd go for all three colours with priority on green (technically, grey, because of my bias towards Olivia), but that's just me and the gacha gods ain't gonna change either way. Either they love you in the crucial moment, or they don't. Mathematically green is your best bet to get a ranged dancer according to this. In the end, good luck!

Huh that's an interesting site. Thanks! 

Problem with green is there have been multiple sessions where I had no green orb (or just 1). And the last green was that dupe Azura so, yeah this game is weird sometimes haha

Maybe just slap WoM on your Olivia (or if you really want to emphasise her debuffing, Seal Spd or Atk for B then Atk Smoke SS? Mostly for training units I guess). Breath of Life would be fun for a C slot though.

On 10/22/2017 at 2:01 PM, SSbardock84 said:

Ephraim? Lucky, I've spent so many orbs trying to get him when he's on focus. Still don't have him :(

I already had one so he just ended up being merged to my old one. Well, at least it wasn’t a Peri this time around. 

10 hours ago, Stroud said:

If they truly unleash Tharja on the Halloween banner I could also regret it, but even if I wait for one day before Halloween, the urge for more Deirdre merges is too strong. On Seasonal banner I'm content with just pulling one and I also forget the Idea to try pulling for merges.  

We could hope that the banner will remain for the entire November and that the new banner in mid november would be of no interest.

The only banner with new units that could be Overkill for me would be: Zeke, Tatiana and my missing Village boy named Kliff. (Why did they choose Tobin and not Kliff!!!)

At least there is no chance that they would release a Halloween Deirdre, so one fear less for me.

I don't see Tharja coming for Halloween when she'll be coming for Christmas right after. I anticipate they might have some good picks for Halloween I'll really want, so I don't want to splurge on Hinoka just yet. (I mean, as much as I REALLY want her, she's still not limited like Halloween will be, so if I have to choose they have to be priority..)

I wonder when we'll see Kliff. He feels so left out since they got all of Alm's other villagers in.

If Halloween is good, then this is the first time in a few months they've really got me with multiple banners of stuff I really want all at the same time. Judging by the Dancer banner, at least it it seems they're continuing the trend of limited banners running for a month, so I expect Halloween would follow suit now. 

Hey, I finally got a 4-star Merric that isn't -HP! He's even +HP! And... -Def. Thanks for the 300 feathers.

Also got a 4-star +Atk/-Def Boey, which is cool for the +Atk, but a shame for the -Def, and since I don't really care about him too much... 300 more feathers for me!

But wait, I also got a 4-star Bartre! Now I can finally give Brash Assault 3 to Lyn... Oh wait, we're not doing that anymore, now that there's a seal?

Always fun to spend 15 orbs for 900 feathers. Although that did actually get me to 20,000 feathers, so maybe I shouldn't complain?

4.25% pity rate, by the way.

Hmm, this time normal Lyn broke my pity rate. But she has atk+ and res- Which is not too bad.
So I'm not salty.
But still. >.< The chance of a Deirdre merge became very dim.
I think I have a chance again if they release a ploy banner, but in the ploy banner could be Sonya. So that would make 2 green units...

Edited by Stroud

Well I saved up 47 orbs and I decided to use them on the PA banner.  I managed to pull PA! Olivia and my first Boey.  I also pulled a lot of trash and a second Inigo who was merged with my first one.  I really want PA! Azura since everyone seems to use her when they make a video of a map lately plus the buffs she gives.   Since orbs are coming in really well right now I don't feel too bad spending my orbs before the Halloween banner, plus unless there is an armor mage or Kaze on it I don't think I will do much pulling on it.  

Gathered up more orbs, so back to Geneaology.

1. 4* Cain: Eh.
  2. 3* Hana: No thank you.
  3. 3* Corrin: Bleh, I have too many of you.
  4. 4* Abel: Good for SI.
  5. 3* Virion: Worthless.

Another failed attempt. Things have not been going my way recently.

Still haven't pulled one single Judgral character yet but therefore tons of Corrins, Subakis and Sullys. At least got a 5* Amelia and Raven today.

Today's pull was the best by far:

• 5* Amelia
  • 5* Raven
  • 4* Lucius
  • 4* Setsuna
  • 4* Titania

All of them aside of Titania were new for me

Edited by Byakuren Hijiri

Welp had a decent 32 orbs, now down to 5 and 11 respectively..

Only new character I had was a -Atk Oscar. Narcian can now sigh in relief.

also had 2 Lissas at 3 stars in a row. I think I'll do one snipe when the dancer banner ends and that's it. I think I'd like at least 15 orbs for that free pull session in case all the orbs are okay colours.

I did get a nice +Atk/-HP Arthur though, and a better Gunter (+Def/-Res instead of the +Def/-HP one I had)

12 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Just got Guidance seal. 

So I got 3 Wings of Mercy units on the last map. Granted if I didn't lose Arvis on the previous map then this might not have been so bad.

Uggh, Wings of Mercy is probably the biggest killer against me. Yes I am careful on the offense, but there are times when I can't score the kill on the bait. Mostly involving Lucina. At which point Cain warps in and gives Dierdre a close shave with his brave sword. Guy really needs to work on his technique. Shaving shouldn't take one's head off.