Had a staggering 5.5% on the Dancer banner, so took another crack at getting Olivia or Shigure before the Halloween banner replaced it.

Bad news is that the rate got broken. The good news is she did it.

Spoiler

image.png

Neutral, but this is my first Linde at all, so I'm content. Now I just need to pull Katarina, and I will have all the Archanean units.

Edited by Sonic Boom

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Instead of Deirdre, I got an third 4★ Reinhardt. This one is HP/Res, basically neutral. Merge fodder?

Rate is now 4.25%.

Bear in mind Rein and Camus are the only people to carry Goad Cav, while tome cavalry prefer Hone and Fort, Goads and Wards do have their uses. (If you don't expect to make a in-combat buff heavy Cavalry lineup, though, you can go ahead and merge him.)

Edit: The fact that Rein only gets Goad at 5* means Goad is a surprisingly premium skill, actually, since you have to burn either Camus or 20k feathers + Rein.

Edited by DehNutCase

So since I'm not interested in the Halloween banner, I decided to spend some orbs on the Ayra banner. Got my fourth Hinata (finally) and gave Deirdre fury 3. Somehow ended up with a +Atk -Res Julia as a pitybreaker when there were no red orbs in the pool. (She's replacing my first Julia, who happens to be the inverse nature, -Atk +Res)

13 Orbs. Taking a shot at Ayra, can pull 3 red orbs max. Not a single one. Pull colorless, *3 Azama. Good times.

If I go back in with 8 orbs they'll all be red. Not doing it.

Edited by Zeo

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

13 Orbs. Taking a shot at Ayra, can pull 3 red orbs max. Not a single one. Pull colorless, *3 Azama. Good times.

Similar thing happened to me. I had 20 something orbs, no reds or just one red. When I got down to 7 I thought I will wait and gather some orbs. But hey, lets yolo,I got 4 reds - fuck

52 minutes ago, Zeo said:

That sucks, that's why I try to have 16 (for free pull) or 21 orbs for each pull in case there are multiple of a colour I want. The extra orb is in case I need to do an emergency barracks upgrade.

That said I might just try and snipe for 1 since I only have like 9 orbs just before the dancer banner ends (orbs are too spread out in the TT for me to get to 21). C'mon YOLO pull!

. . . so I pulled Jakob. I wouldn't have minded if this was the Halloween banner, but I really was hoping to get a useful Olivia or at least more DD fodder. So 1 colorless and 1 green. I pulled Jakob on the colorless and decided to see what the green was. Jakob is +res/-atk and as such is renewal fodder, I guess. I also got a four star fae. I think the game thinks I like renewal or something.

I had built up a pity rate of 4.5 just selecting green orbs when possible. I was ready to give up on Azura when (new!) Faye the pity rate slayer was forced upon me because I had no greens to pull - I kept summoning in that session and also got a 5 star Lilina. Not much of a consolation prize since Lilina is - attack + defense. I guess I can make + resistance - speed Faye work with brave bow and defense ploy.

I still had orbs so I kept going, only to be stalked relentlessly by Sheena until I got down to five. With my last five orbs, I went in for what I told myself would be the last summon on this banner. I saw one green orb. I covered my screen for the summon and slowly unveiled the hero from the legs up (hmm... I don't recognize these legs... They don't belong to Beruka or Arthur or Bartre or Inigo or the sudden flood of Sheenas I recently acquired - it was ridiculous... Four back to back, two in one session). The legs belonged to Azura~

Her base attack looks like it's neutral at 7 but it turns out she has an attack boon. Her speed looks suspiciously low (7)... Yup, speed bane. Don't care! It took the whole month but I now have five different dancers (only had Olivia before). Best of luck to everyone on your final summons for this banner!

Bought 30 orbs yesterday and rolled on the performing arts and geneology banners. To my surpise these two decided to show up Seliph for Performing Art and Dierdre for Geneology. Wish I coulda gotten Sigurd but I'm happy with these two.

Screenshot_2017-10-28-04-42-13.png

Screenshot_2017-10-28-04-42-21.png

2 hours ago, CeruleanMage said:

Bought 30 orbs yesterday and rolled on the performing arts and geneology banners. To my surpise these two decided to show up Seliph for Performing Art and Dierdre for Geneology. Wish I coulda gotten Sigurd but I'm happy with these two.

Screenshot_2017-10-28-04-42-13.png

Screenshot_2017-10-28-04-42-21.png

Congrats.

And that is +atk Seliph. Not bad at all!

Welp, I scraped together enough money to nab me some 140 orbs and tried my luck on the Flyers banner.

Aaaaaand, after nearly 70 orbs...

Ax5940R.png

RUpNa07.png

+Res/-HP if I recall correctly.

I then fired another 30 orbs towards the Sigurd banner and got nothing worthwhile outta it...

Currently saving my orbs for one more round for Sigurd and the Blue Mage, plus Witch Nowi when the Halloween Banner hits tomorrow Monday.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

It's such a strange experience for me to see people struggling to get the PA characters they want :O I'm used to scraping the bottom of my orbs barrel and being desperate for the focus units in a banner, and this time around I've been done fishing for weeks already.  I know better than to get cocky with it, though...just watch, I won't get anyone from the Halloween banner until the last day of November.

2 recent pulls from the Ayra banner include 3* Sully and 3* Azama.  *sigh* I considered pulling again for more Ayra, but...I think I'll let this one slide.

I made my last pull for Sigurd...

l9Djend.png

I definitely hate Ryoma right now. 

What do I do with this guy? Merge him with the other pity breaker Ryoma from second hero fest I guess, although I'm salty enough at the moment that sending him home is far more tempting that it should be.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Last chance to get Deirdre today.

You are not Deirdre. I will never get Deirdre. /sob

What’s it with the Genealogy banner and CYL heroes breaking my rate?

She’s Def/Res at least.

Well... hopefully she's not a repeat character for you? And now you won't have to leave this banner with a pity rate, which I may still have to do.

Tried to get PA!Azura. Got a 4-star Soren instead. I'm perfectly happy with this, as I was hoping he would come my way on this banner, and he's not -atk or -spd so he's great. I may not get PA!Azura, but this banner was so kind to me. I got the other three dancers and an off-banner Sonya, and Soren whom I wanted. Going to try one more pull for her if I can get all of the free orbs, but even if I don't get Azura I can leave this banner happy.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well... hopefully she's not a repeat character for you? And now you won't have to leave this banner with a pity rate, which I may still have to do.

Yes, I didn’t have this variety of Lucina before. The rest of my 13 orbs (there were three greys, one blue, and one red) gave me a 4★ adult Tiki and a 3★ Felicia. Could’ve been worse!

Edited by Vaximillian

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, I didn’t have this variety of Lucina before. The rest of my 13 orbs (there were three greys, one blue, and one red) gave me a 4★ adult Tiki and a 3★ Felicia. Could’ve been worse!

Indeed! It could've always been an undesirable 5-star healer instead, and at least this Lucina has a very good boon/bane! For your sake, I hope that Deirdre will return on another banner in the future... and hopefully that one won't be alongside another banner with a character you want, like her daughter before her.

Today was my last shot at trying to get another Deirdre pull... no chance.
After around 350 orbs I shot for green only I just got 2 Deirdre. I don't know at least I have her. But I also was not truly lucky. At least a third one should have been in there for me..

At least I can be glad that Halloween banner is not overwhelmingly important for me from the characters, even if those generals truly interest me.

At least I got a nice atk+/res- Lyn, sadly I don't have wrath to spare. :B 

Edited by Stroud

After having two of my built up 3.5%ers destroyed from both the Holy War banner (+HP/-Def Tharja) and the TT Banner (+HP/-Def Eldigan), I decided to try again for Ayra, and I got her, but the only problem is that she is -HP/+Def which completely sucks ass because she then loses more bulk against magic, and defense because of the -4 decrease for that bane. I've been shitted on too many times in a row now, it's hurting me on the inside~

19 minutes ago, Logos said:

After having two of my built up 3.5%ers destroyed from both the Holy War banner (+HP/-Def Tharja) and the TT Banner (+HP/-Def Eldigan), I decided to try again for Ayra, and I got her, but the only problem is that she is -HP/+Def which completely sucks ass because she then loses more bulk against magic, and defense because of the -4 decrease for that bane. I've been shitted on too many times in a row now, it's hurting me on the inside~

-HP is better for Desperation users though.

Worst comes to worst, if you really want to get that bulk back there's the HP+3 seal.

Tried to look for a green dancer again....no green orbs again :(

Just picked the red orb (already have Shigure/Olivia so didn't need to open the blue/colourless) and it was a neutral M!Corrin. Meh, who wants Dragon Fang?

Need to farm 3 more orbs in the TT and I'll do another last chance pull an hour before the banner ends or something. At least Halloween banner lasts the whole month (although I'll probably do a YOLO Ayra pull first before doing the first Halloween summon whenever I get 15 orbs)

I'm a happy boy this morning! With my last 25 orbs I pulled Deirdre (+HP -RES which just makes her slower, weaker and bulkier than my +SPD -RES Julia) and Eldigan who I wanted to pull since forever and +DEF -HP makes him at least a nice tank. Hopefully I manage to pull Ayra and Lachesis at one point as well.