• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats

Do you have Armor March or another means of getting Jakob around for Arena?

Nooope.

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You should fodder the dagger to Kagero if you know what's good for you

Nah. Sakura already beats almost every mage with better Res to do it.

3 out of 4! :D

aEVID5C.png

Kitty Sakura here is +Spd, -Atk, but this'll make her really fast, so it should be workable. Besides, any mage counter is a good thing for me. I never had many of those at all.

I just need Jakob to complete the set.

Got a second Jakob, and I normally take that as the game telling me I can't have the other seasonal of the same color. But the better news is I got Nowi. +HP/-Atk, but I don't mind. Now, hunting greens and grays does not sound appealing. So I'm going to sit on this banner at least until its final days. I doubt the next seasonal banner is starting on November 30th, but it would be nice to be prepared if it was. I still really want Sakura, but my two Inigos and three Summer Xanders are reminders not to pull for her.

I'm not sure if I'm sad or happy. I got Eldigan from the Ayra banner and now B!Roy (with meh IVs) as well, all of a sudden.

I'd love to to keep pulling red orbs to get Ayra, but it's time to save orbs again now and I'm already drowning in good red units anyway and I really need more blue units instead. What bugs me though is that I barely ever pull Hinata while pulling red orbs...

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

eJIGvxN.png

Ayyy lmaaaao. I decided to spend orbs anyway, since I wanted to fish for QR fodder for Jakob, and bam, here she is. +Atk -Spd, unfortunately (seriously, I seem to have a -Spd curse on me...), but it's fixable by teaming her with Brave Lucina (who is also -Spd lol).

My primary goal for this banner is now over, so I think I might save and see what comes during the rest of the month. If I don't find something to sink my orbs in, I'll try for Nowi and maybe a second Sakura who would hopefully be a better nature. I also kinda need QR fodder. A lot of QR fodder.

Spoiler

v2WkCqO.gif

Congrats, especially +ATK to help one shot mages.

1 hour ago, Fei Mao said:
  Reveal hidden contents

v2WkCqO.gif

Congrats, especially +ATK to help one shot mages.

I would have been happier with -Def, of course, but with Brave Lucina, the Speed drop doesn't matter too much. I'm starting up their support right now.

Okay doke. I got a Nowi today. +Speed -Defense. WAHOO! Thank you so much RNGSUS

And I got another Jakob, but I already had him and this was worse. The first one was neutral and this one has a speed boon with an attack bane. Ew. Merged him in a heartbeat. I want Sakura so bad and despite getting unwanted Jakobs colorless has been kind enough to granted me some much wanted Kleins and Setsunas. No hell for me!

Tried to go for Reds for Flier Emblem. @Anacybele @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Sophie

First, did they up the rate of Eldigan?  This is like my fourth -Atk Eldigan.  Between the FE4 and this Banner, I've had my pity rate broken like 5 times by -Atk Eldigan or Seliph.  It's like they're trying to say "Mommy, don't forget about me, I'm still good!  I can still play!"

qSc1XeT.png?1

I finally managed to get the Red Witch, so I'm done with this Banner now. 

eQZsqD8.png?1

I think she's -HP+Spd, which seems like a pretty good nature, I think.

Unless we get a Radiant Dawn Banner, I'll try to restrain myself on the next Banner, so I can get my Orb stash back up, since I've been scraping by since the FE4 Banner.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tried to go for Reds for Flier Emblem. @Anacybele @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Sophie

First, did they up the rate of Eldigan?  This is like my fourth -Atk Eldigan.  Between the FE4 and this Banner, I've had my pity rate broken like 5 times by -Atk Eldigan or Seliph.  It's like they're trying to say "Mommy, don't forget about me, I'm still good!  I can still play!"

qSc1XeT.png?1

I finally managed to get the Red Witch, so I'm done with this Banner now. 

eQZsqD8.png?1

I think she's -HP+Spd, which seems like a pretty good nature, I think.

Unless we get a Radiant Dawn Banner, I'll try to restrain myself on the next Banner, so I can get my Orb stash back up, since I've been scraping by since the FE4 Banner.

Wow, that's a lot of Eldigans. xP

Yeah, that Nowi is better than mine, congrats. I got +Def, -Spd...

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t know about Eldigan, but the rate of Raigh and Lon’qu definitely is sky-high.

At least they don't kill your pity rate, though.

27 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy Lol, a friend of mine has been getting Eldigans like crazy as well. It FEELS like there's a rate up.

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, that's a lot of Eldigans. xP

Yeah, that Nowi is better than mine, congrats. I got +Def, -Spd...

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Rezzy +Spd Nowi is nice, congrats! 

Thank goodness Eldigan got the curse this time LOL

Thanks.  I'll have to wait until Friday to train her, since we don't have double SP for Red Tomes yet.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yet.

It’s only a question of time.

Yes, the next patch will add all the current 3*s to the 5* pool.  To coincide with this, new Banner units will have a 1% chance to appear, and old 5* units will be 5% to account for this change.  The stacking pity rate will also only go towards the old 5* units.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, the next patch will add all the current 3*s to the 5* pool.  To coincide with this, new Banner units will have a 1% chance to appear, and old 5* units will be 5% to account for this change.  The stacking pity rate will also only go towards the old 5* units.

This actually made me laugh IRL.

+1

Edited by Zeo

For every fortunate one, there's one not so fortunate.

Free pull on each banner was garbage. One of them being my 9th Marth. 4 reds on the female banner made me hopeful for Katarina. No such luck. Male banner was worse, one red stone, one green, 3 blue. opened the green and red stones. Cherche and-

Spoiler

LNuOl3C.png

Bit of a surprise. She was the free pull in the male banner. Good news is she's a new unit and one I actually have wanted for a while along with her brother. Bad news is she's +RES/-SPD. Worse news is I've never pulled a Roderick so I have no Rally Def/Res to give her.

16 orbs spent, one somewhat worthwhile unit. No regrets here, back to saving. Best of luck to the rest of you.

All right. I have no will power, so I decided to spend the orbs I had saved on the flier banner because gosh darn it I had a 3.50% pity rate and wanted to get something out of it. Paid off. :3 I got myself a Hinoka. I was praying to St. Elimine that she had a crappy nature so I could fodder her off. 

+ATK -RES. 

*le sigh* Oh well. I can't justify foddering her off NOW. I mean...I suppose I could. I have no attachment to Hinoka (I think it's because I hear her voice, and all I see is Buttercup), but her art is leaps and bounds better than Cordelia's. I'll probably try a Firesweep build for some variety.

Free pulls on the new banners gave me a 3* Florina *shrug* and...............FINALLY OMIGOD ANOTHER LUCIUS. LUCIUS NUMBER 2...4 stars....BUT HE CAME TO ME AGAIN. DO YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN I PULL COLORLESS PRAYING TO GET HIM? I JUST ABOUT CRASHED MY CAR. I got excited because I saw that he was +SPD...but -ATK. Oh well. He'll get merged into my +ATK one. I can live with these pulls.

.....Again? Why not?

4 Colourless, 1 Red

3* Olivia (Well, that's a shame.)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Frederick (There's another Jagen who'd be much better), 4* Hinata (Oh look, more Fury fodder's nice), 4* Gordin (This banner I swear....)

Also, the voting gauntlet is a weird one, right? Oh well, might as well try for certain units once for now.

Short haired women:

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* Palla (Well, it is Goad Fliers and Moonbow at least), 4* Titania (Units I did not need to summon: I can't count at this point)

Long haired guys:

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Stahl (The rarity this guy should be locked to: he's shown up 7 times at 4*. What is wrong with him?)

So this summoning season is disappointing so far. Only FrankenJakob since my birthday. The banner's cursed I swear!

I swore to pull for Karel when he was next on a banner, so I was disappointed to see he shared a red. However, my Ryoma is -Spd, so I decided to pull until I got one 5* (not going to repeat the 4 Ayras situation I had trying to get Eldigan).

I pulled some good fodder - Selenas and Hinatas mostly. Reds were far more rare than the Halloween banner (seriously, what is with that? On Halloween I got 4x reds more often than not). I did pull my first 4* Tailtiu (or however you spell it) on one of the two no red circles.

My first 5* ended up being Ryoma, ofc -.- But oh well. This is a win if he is anything other than -Spd, although I'll prefer not -Atk.

Ofc, for the Halloween banner, both Sonya and Henry turned out to be -Atk. Only my lovely, lovely Jakob wasn't.