Okay, This time I'm pretty happy with this week's pulls.
Using around 60 free Orbs I got:
2x Witch Nowi +HP, -Def and -Atk,+Res
Sanaki -ATK,+SPD
Vampire Henry +SPD,-DEF
Minerva +ATK, -RES ( Surprisingly enough, this was my third pull and third 5* of the day along with Henry and Nowi)
Free Pull Karel +DEF,-SPD which is my third one and still I have no clue to whom give Wo Dao+
Hope this luck lasts through the whole duration of the halloween banner.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been getting too many copies. Two 5* Sheenas in one day, and I had to 5* my old Sheena because of her good IVs (so she's 40+2), received 3 total P. Azuras during the banner run, now I have an extra Elincia who has really good IVs (+Atk, -Def), but I merged her onto my first one who is +Atk/-HP. I mean I'm happy for the merges, but I'd like the focus units.

And my crazy luck with this banner continues. I pulled a second Witch Nowi when I got no colorless to try for Zombie Jakob! And this one is better than my first one too!

First one: +Def, -Spd

Second one: +Spd, -Res

Yeah. Her defenses will be poop, but that extra speed is so nice. 35 speed compared to 29 before. Think about that. :P

But when will Zombie Jakob finally come to me so I can complete the damn set already? :P

13 orbs, one red. 3★ Eliwood. Meh. Got one more orb.

9 orbs, two reds. Open the first one:

j0GN8iW.png

It’s her! It’s Archanea’s greatest cinmamon roll, whose life in suffering is comparable to Tailtiu’s! HP/Def, but who cares, it’s Katarina!

Then I opened a blue in hopes of maybe Hinoka, and got a 5★ pegasus knight indeed:

O2SkQsK.png

Hi there. HP/Atk is absolutely unfortunate (was Rezzy unhappy with me?), but Oboro can use that killer lance until I get my paws on its superior cousin.

Yay Katarina!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @DefaultBeep @Rezzy

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

13 orbs, one red. 3★ Eliwood. Meh. Got one more orb.

9 orbs, two reds. Open the first one:

j0GN8iW.png

It’s her! It’s Archanea’s greatest cinmamon roll, whose life in suffering is comparable to Tailtiu’s! HP/Def, but who cares, it’s Katarina!

Then I opened a blue in hopes of maybe Hinoka, and got a 5★ pegasus knight indeed:

O2SkQsK.png

Hi there. HP/Atk is absolutely unfortunate (was Rezzy unhappy with me?), but Oboro can use that killer lance until I get my paws on its superior cousin.

Yay Katarina!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @DefaultBeep @Rezzy

Congrats, it seems a waste to kill Shanna for an inferior weapon.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, it seems a waste to kill Shanna for an inferior weapon.

But it was a –Atk Shanna anyway. And I can’t ever rely on three Nephenees suddenly falling in my lap…

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But it was a –Atk Shanna anyway. And I can’t ever rely on three Nephenees suddenly falling in my lap…

I'm sure we'll get a Slaying Lance 4* eventually.  It's virtually a guarantee we are getting more Lance units.  Prf weapons don't get demoted, and they won't release Killer weapons now that slayers are a thing.  That leaves Silver, Sapphire, Brave, Firesweep, Ridersbane, and Heavy Spear.  Those are either niche or saturated, so I'd be willing to bet that the next 4* Lance we get will be a Slaying Lance.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm sure we'll get a Slaying Lance 4* eventually.  It's virtually a guarantee we are getting more Lance units.  Prf weapons don't get demoted, and they won't release Killer weapons now that slayers are a thing.  That leaves Silver, Sapphire, Brave, Firesweep, Ridersbane, and Heavy Spear.  Those are either niche or saturated, so I'd be willing to bet that the next 4* Lance we get will be a Slaying Lance.

That’s clearly not going to happen. It makes too much sense and is so very predictable.

Gold Lance+ with 20 Mt incoming.

41 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That’s clearly not going to happen. It makes too much sense and is so very predictable.

Gold Lance+ with 20 Mt incoming.

It also has the Brave Effect and ignores the effects of Hone/Fortify buffs.

@Vaximillian Nice! Underneath my immense jealousy, I'm happy for you. That's the exact nature that my Sanaki has. Not a great boon, but the best possible bane really, so it's still arguably slightly better than neutral. I can't believe you're not viciously murdering that Shanna to give Katarina Desperation 3, though... It's what I would've done, 5-star or not. Who even needs an Oboro anyway?

please don't hurt me @Arcanite it was a joke

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I can't believe you're not viciously murdering that Shanna to give Katarina Desperation 3, though...

I murdered one of my two other Shannas to give Katarina Desperation 3…

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I murdered one of my two other Shannas to give Katarina Desperation 3…

Alright, fair enough. I'm completely out of Shanna's, so I'm kinda desperate (hah) for any fodder personally. At least I have my -Atk 5-star Mae I can kill off for someone, since she's not exactly doing anything helpful otherwise.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Screw you too

:(

The next time I get a 5-star Lukas, he'll be given right to Oboro as an apology. Is +Atk/-HP a good enough boon/bane for Oboro to be promoted with?

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

:(

The next time I get a 5-star Lukas, he'll be given right to Oboro as an apology. Is +Atk/-HP a good enough boon/bane for Oboro to be promoted with?

She only has base 40 HP so that would be.... unwise

-Res is lit though. I run -Spd because she's a slug anyway~ 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I think mine is Atk/Spd too. At the very least, her boon is 100% Atk. And I got her earlier than you did!

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Arcanite said:

She only has base 40 HP so that would be.... unwise

Eh, I promoted a -HP Caeda to 5-star (for that tasty 40 Spd with +Spd), so low HP isn't a big deal for me. But Oboro is probably meant to be more tanky than Caeda (shocking), so I can see why the HP would be a bit more wanted. I'll keep an eye out for +Atk/-Res, then.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Wait, those 150/300 feathers I occasionally get actually have a name? Huh.

Indeed they do. Her name is Est.

I'll always keep at least one Oboro around, since I did like her in Fates, and she was one of my first Heroes pulls that got me through the story chapters, but it feels a bit pointless to keep the rest. Shame she doesn't at least give Threaten Res 3 at 4-star, instead of the unfortunate Seal Def 3.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Indeed they do. Her name is Est.

That’s a weird way to spell Raigh.

I will eventually bring Est to at least 5⋆, I swear. Just need to wait for a good nature.