• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I continued my quest for Greens to get a Titania, to merge into my mega Titania today. @Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies @Anime27Arts @Natalie @Sophie

I had 96 Orbs to start with from saving from quests and Tempest.

Spoiler

First, I pulled the freebie from Block B, and I got this...

ZlHx1mA.png?1

And she's -HP+Spd!  I need more Hone Fliers, and maybe I could put together another Flier Emblem team.

Next, I move over to Block A, hoping to get some Greens.

First had no Greens, so Sakura 4* maybe she's got some healer fodder, I'll have to look into it.

Next no Greens again, Oboro 3* pretty much just good for feathers

Next one Green: Beruka 3*, Glimmer might be worth using now

One Green: Fae 4*, yay Renewal fodder

And lastly, one Green

yh4jx7d.png?1

I got a -Atk+Spd Rhajat!  I'm not even mad.  +Spd brings her to 37 Speed unbuffed.  That's the best -Atk I can hope for.

fFcv9uT.png?1

For only 20 Orbs used I think that's a pretty good haul.  I've been looking for an excuse to pull for Greens to get Titania, but I know to quit while I'm ahead.  Maybe we'll be getting Christmas Titania in a couple weeks, and I can pull for her then.  She's already got Christmas colors with Red hair and Green eyes!  So do I, come to think of it.

I got a Clarine on the Block A free pull (no Green Orbs. Eh, I already have a Clarine from I think the first day this game came out, so I might trade 'er in for feathers or see if her staff can do Genny any good).

Got Sophia on the Block B free pull (this game really likes giving me Sophia for some reason, maybe I should try doing something with her some day)...

And then the very next pull is Katarina! I got the one I wanted from this banner (well, her or Sigurd, either would've been fine)! +RES/-SPD is fine (better than fine, really, +RES means ATK Ploy'll work more often, and 31 SPD can be bumped up with Spurs/Drives, Hones and adjacent allies, and maybe upgrading Raudhrowl+). I'm just happy to get the one I was looking for so quickly!

I'm one step closer to Owlteam now! Just need to find Mae and Boey, or hope a future banner has more Owlers.

Any future Orbs will most likely go toward searching for Rhajat/Boey, since I don't like my odds on going after Sigurd and don't especially care for the rest of either banner (Dorcas would be neat, but not that neat, and the rest I either already have and/or don't care about).

The free pull from the block B banner got me a Nino to sac off the S!Camilla for Gronnblade.

The free pull from the Block A banner got me my first Merric, and after trying to get Rhajat in the same summon, a Bartre as well.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I continued my quest for Greens to get a Titania, to merge into my mega Titania today. @Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies @Anime27Arts @Natalie @Sophie

Reveal hidden contents

ZlHx1mA.png?1

And she's -HP+Spd!  I need more Hone Fliers, and maybe I could put together another Flier Emblem team.

First had no Greens, so Sakura 4* maybe she's got some healer fodder, I'll have to look into it.

And lastly, one Green

yh4jx7d.png?1

I got a -Atk+Spd Rhajat!  I'm not even mad.  +Spd brings her to 37 Speed unbuffed.  That's the best -Atk I can hope for.

fFcv9uT.png?1

For only 20 Orbs used I think that's a pretty good haul.  I've been looking for an excuse to pull for Greens to get Titania, but I know to quit while I'm ahead.  Maybe we'll be getting Christmas Titania in a couple weeks, and I can pull for her then.  She's already got Christmas colors with Red hair and Green eyes!  So do I, come to think of it.

Lucky. My free pull in block A was another god damn Nephenee... Now SHE won't leave me alone. ;_; First Ninian, now her. I want Oscar and Hinoka out of the blue pool, not them! Stop it, game... -_-

I pulled a green on block B though, and it was just a 3 star Frederick. I'll probably save him for merging into my 5 star one. But can I ever pull anymore 4 star Fredericks? It'd save me a lot of feathers...

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lucky. My free pull in block A was another god damn Nephenee... Now SHE won't leave me alone. ;_; First Ninian, now her. I want Oscar and Hinoka out of the blue pool, not them! Stop it, game... -_-

I pulled a green on block B though, and it was just a 3 star Frederick. I'll probably save him for merging into my 5 star one. But can I ever pull anymore 4 star Fredericks? It'd save me a lot of feathers...

I suppose at the very least, she's good Wrath fodder, since no one else has it yet.

This is my second freebie 5*.  I got an Ogma a couple months ago.  Both were off-focus, though.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

ZlHx1mA.png?1

And lastly, one Green

yh4jx7d.png?1

fFcv9uT.png?1

Nice! And they came from the Voting Gauntlet banners? Wow. I wish I had that luck... I haven't tried the Voting Gauntlet banners but I still have yet to obtain a 5 star from the Legendary Heroes banner.

Edited by Rex Glacies
Mixed up names

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Nice! And they came from the Tempest Trial banners? Wow. I wish I had that luck... I haven't tried the Tempest Trial banners but I still have yet to obtain a 5 star from the Legendary Heroes banner.

The Voting Gauntlet Banners, but yeah, it was nice.  Minerva was a freebie, and I only used 20 Orbs to get Rhajat.

Just now, Rezzy said:

The Voting Gauntlet Banners, but yeah, it was nice.  Minerva was a freebie, and I only used 20 Orbs to get Rhajat.

Voting Gauntlet. Dang; got them mixed up. Still, nice. Can't say I've gotten anything interesting from freebie summons.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

ZlHx1mA.png?1

And lastly, one Green

yh4jx7d.png?1

fFcv9uT.png?1

Nice. I'll try to get Rhajat, I like her art a lot.
Although my luck with getting green orbs to appear is never good.

My free pulls were a 3*Nino and my first Kagero at 4*, so I am very happy about that.  I also did some other pulls on the legendary banner and ended up with my first Oscar at 4* and my first Lilina at 4* as well as another B!Cordelia who I merged with my first one.  Today was a good day pulling for me, new units are always fun.  I hope that Hector will show up now that his daughter has.

42 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Nice. I'll try to get Rhajat, I like her art a lot.
Although my luck with getting green orbs to appear is never good.

I wish you luck

For the damaged clothes pics, I wonder if they wear paper mache, since armor and even cloth typically doesn't rip that way.

My free pulls today were Titania and Lonqu both 4*

And free pulls its gonna be for the next couple of months.

Made a decision to save up orbs  and just pull on one banner with like 8% and no unwanted pity breakers every couple of months. And that on the last day of the banner :)

- wish me luck!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

ZlHx1mA.png?1

And lastly, one Green

yh4jx7d.png?1

fFcv9uT.png?1

Awesome! And they both have one of their best possible boon, too! It's always fun when an off-focus 5-star has a great boon/bane, heh. Are you thinking about making Rhajat into a -blade mage to use that Spd and fix that Atk, or something else?

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Awesome! And they both have one of their best possible boon, too! It's always fun when an off-focus 5-star has a great boon/bane, heh. Are you thinking about making Rhajat into a -blade mage to use that Spd and fix that Atk, or something else?

She could definitely use a Blade tome, should I use her in Arena, but that would require a Nino and a bunch of feathers.  Sadly I need to devote my feathers to buffing up my core team.  Staying in Tier 20 is hard.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I suppose at the very least, she's good Wrath fodder, since no one else has it yet.

This is my second freebie 5*.  I got an Ogma a couple months ago.  Both were off-focus, though.

Yeah, but I still have no idea who to give Wrath to...

I've pulled three freebie 5 stars now. Athena, Hawkeye, and this third Nephenee...

I should really do more last minute yolo summons. It got me S!Corrin and got me this guy from the legendary banner: KqM5wBL.jpg

+atk/-def. A nature that I would consider a help and a hinderer. In fact, I already know how to build him. I'll take this, the extra Fjorm, and the S!Camilla, and save for the Fates' kids' banner

Edited by Poimagic

I may not have gotten a 5* from my last try on the Legendary banner but that matters not. I got a +Spd -Hp Eirika! WOOOOOO!!!!!!! Now she will get to 5*+4 and with Summoner support and all the stuff she's going to be above 40 speed! I need feathers NOW!

@Vaximillian @mcsilas @Mackc2

This is it. Fate has made its decision, and that decision is to taunt me and all of my hopes and dreams. With chances equal to that of flipping an unweighted coin, RNG has planted its feet firmly in the sand, and shook its finger in rejection of my happiness. As I lay on my knees, weeping and pleading with fate to pull me up from my fallen position, it has lightly kicked a small yet still mildly annoying amount of sand into my eyes, which only increases the volume of my already present tears. I ask for one last play on the jukebox in the diner of my consciousness, but fate instead decides to pay ahead of me, and chooses to play that haunting yet fitting melody: "Carry On Wayward Son." Or, in somewhat simpler terms:

Spoiler

I got Sigurd instead of Katarina.

koxCOlX.png

Which, despite my ramblings above, I'm actually pretty happy about. He's new, I wanted him, and he's +Atk/-Spd which seems pretty solid. I also got a 5-star Eirika and Elise, which was weird and unexpected, but I'll take them I guess. Also, I finally got my third Roy ever, which is super exciting. Now I can finally start working on Young Tiki for real, who... I got back on Katarina's last banner. Huh. Fitting, I suppose.

Oh, and @Tybrosion too I suppose, because of a certain somebody else that showed up. Apologies for taking another one of her!

Edited by DefaultBeep

41 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, and @Tybrosion too I suppose, because of a certain somebody else that showed up. Apologies for taking another one of her!

Eh, it's fine. I'm busy mourning over my hopes of getting Bridelia right now anyways. I only got 14 orbs from both the December quests and TT left at this point, which I'm now scrambling to collect all of by the end of the day.

Though while I'm here, may as well share my last three failed tries for her:

4* Fae (no colorless in this set, the rest were red)

3* Serra just kill me now
4* Saizo

The Fae was at least +Atk/-HP, so she replaced my incumbent +Spd one who then got eaten by Celica for the sweet Renewal 3.

Edited by Tybrosion