• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well went in with 130 orbs and I felt like using them all since there is a TT on the way.  Went in sniping for C!Robin no luck.  I did get my first Tailyiu, C!Chrom and my first Saber as well as a ton of regular Robins, Subakis, Ables and Maes.  Not a bad set since I got 3 new units and some good SI fodder.  I think I will try one more time for C!Robin on Christmas eve.  I will save orbs until then.

I had to blow 200+ orbs here again... But I got a decent haul looking for Christmas Robin, who I finally got just now!

j3wzVH7.png

He's unfortunately -Atk, but also has +Def to kinda make up for it, so he's surprisingly usable. Yay!

Also got this lady again:

Spoiler

CO0aNlQ.png

+Spd and not -Atk! Glad to get rid of her original -Spd for sure. My Pegasus army just got stronger. ^^

And in a session where no blues appeared, this cute girl came out of nowhere.

Spoiler

lgOxZPs.png

She's +Atk and not -Spd! Definitely will use her.

Lastly, I got this lovely guy again! :D

sJpJvAZ.png

He's +Res, -HP, so not optimal, but definitely usable since it isn't -Atk or -Spd. So I'm gonna level him too! Glad to finally get another horsie I wanna use. <3

I spoiler tagged two of these so the post doesn't look real long. I also got Nowi and Tailtiu who are new for me and a second Azura. That Azura was -Atk though, so she got merged into my current one.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I got CChrom on my free pull, and a 5* Titania a few pulls later. I didn't even know Titania CAME as a 5*. Unfortunately, no CLissa or CRobin.

+HP -Spd on Chrom, +Atk -Spd on Titania. All things considered that's not a bad Chrom. Slap a Brave Axe on, and he's a Green Effie.

I'm really pleased with my luck this morning. 

My free pull gave me a +ATTK -SPD Eldigan and a second session of four green orbs gave me a +ATTK, - RES Winter Lissa. Only took me about 30 orbs.

Still gonna try for Chrom later.

1 hour ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Got Christmas Chrom

... -Atk/+Spd

@RezzyWhat did I do to deserve your wrath?

I was mad that I used all 200 of my free Orbs and didn't get anybody.

I am going to kill someone...

I wanted anyone from this christmas banner, ANYONE, I love their design and voice lines, and I really wanted the last unit to complete my armor emblem (and marry Effie lol she is alone for now), I would even accept bad IVs.

What did I get? A -spd Karel.

I am tired of gettint off-focus units on limites banners, because god-knows-when they will come back, and sharing the color with other units, like the Legendary banner.

I am salty as fuck. Halloween banner? Mist and dagger!Joker for colorless. Oh, you want the limited red flier? How about Sigurd? Oh, you wanted a flier, yes, then take an Elincia.

Hero fest 2? Julia and Ninian you say? HmmmmMMMMM I hope you like Hawkeye and Hinoka! :D

FUCK YOU GAME. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

Made it to 141 saved orbs, with developer maps, paralogue, and BHB orbs still untouched. I don't know yet if I'll spend all those orbs, but I want at least one of these units before waiting to see if we get more details on future banners by the end of these two weeks. As for preference, definitely Tharja. It would add another valor skill to my collection, as well as finally give me a unit with close counter.

First pull. 1 red blue and green, 2 grey.

Spoiler

4* Athena +Res/-HP

4* Lukas +Atk/-Spd

4* Arthur +Spd/-Def

Well well, Athena is new to my collection so this wasn't a waste. Great Lukas nature as well, but I've already got a +Def/-Res waiting for his promotion.

Second pull. 1 red, 3 blue, 1 grey

Spoiler

4* Draug +Def/-Atk

3* F!Corrin +HP/-Res

3* Florina +Res/-HP

3* Shanna +Spd/-HP

That's my twenty third F! corrin. And Shanna is good fodder as always. Great nature too, but I've already raised one with that nature.

Third Pull. 1 red, 2 green, 2 grey

Spoiler

4* Laslow +Atk/-Def

4* Merric +Def/-HP

4* Frederick  +Atk/-HP

Argh, that's so close to an optimal Frederick and Laslow. Sorry guys, I gotta wait for the +Atk/-Res.

Fourth pull. 3 red, 1 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

4* Marth +HP/-Def

4* Henry +Res/-Atk

3* Beruka +Spd/-HP

3* Lonqu +Res/-Spd

Well, it's decent fodder. Wish the game would give me a good nature Marth or Chrom, I really want a second Falchion wielder.

Fifth pull.  3 red, 2 blue. Promising!

Spoiler

4* Florina +HP/-Def

4* Subaki +HP/-Def

4* Stahl +HP/-Spd

4* Sophia +Res/-HP

5* Ike +Res/-Spd

There are two natures worse than the +Res/-Def Ike I already have, and that's one of them. Turning him into Heavy Draw fodder the moment I find a good reason to. The one saving grace here is Subaki. Lots of guys I use want that QR2 + Swap combo, and I don't have to spend 2000 on this one.

Boy I'm steamed. I know this next pull won't brighten my mood but... 1 red, 2 blue, 2 grey

Spoiler

4* Soleil +Spd/-Def

4* Tailtiu +Atk/-Def

3* Florina +Res/-Spd

okay, yeah, that's a worthwhile pull. Soleil and Tailtiu are new to my collection. If they would just switch their natures I would promote both of them. 

Seventh pull. 1 red, 2 blue, 2 grey

Spoiler

4* Raigh +Atk/-Spd

3* Donnel +Atk/-Def

4* Reinhardt +Res/-HP

Good Donnel nature, but I have better ones waiting to be raised.

Spoiler

Eight pull. 3 blue, 2 grey

3* Sully +Res/-Atk

4* Shanna +Atk/-Def

4* Abel +HP/-Res

Decent fodder.

Ninth pull. 2 red, 1 blue, 2 green.

Spoiler

3* Odin +Def/-Atk

4* Cherche +Res/-Spd

3* Nino +Atk/-Def

4* Corrin +Spd/-Atk

4* Hana +Spd/-Def

I'm going to angrily clean my barracks now

TL;DR: 134 orbs spent. Pity rate broken by an Ike that's worse than my +Res/-Def. But got some 4 star basics added to the collection. No optimal natures on units I'm looking for. Good fodder, but it's all fodder I've got plenty of except for one subaki and an Abel.

Geez. You know the reason I save orbs and pull in bulk is because that one great pull will redeem all the bad. I set out to get one of the seasonals, and that's a mission fail. I also don't appreciate the game teasing me with almost optimal natures for Frederick, Laslow, Soleil, and Tailtiu. Had any of them been just a step better it would at least give me somebody new to raise.

Edited by Glennstavos

I am really feeling lucky now. Seeing all this is definitely making me want to count my graces and just skip the two greens. I think Lissa is a cutie pie, but I doubt I would ever use her. I have Amelia, Hector, and Henry who all fill the green armor role. I also have a Sheena who is highly merged. Why oh Why couldn't Lissa have been a blue mage armor?

Tharja was the only one I wanted and I got her after about 100 orbs, so I guess I was pretty lucky there.

...She's -Atk +Spd but oh well. I'm not about to try for another. That seems like the worst possible nature for her, but I can probably find a way to make up for it.

So I went and bought one full pull (20 orbs), only to get three straight 3*s (Frederick, Lon'qu, Cherche) from the first three I picked. Fortunately, the fourth more than made up for the cringe that came before it.

Spoiler

qp1lO3B.png?1

Oh, and Azama's here too. Tharja unfortunately got +Spd/-Def but managing to get her, in addition to two other 5*s, after only about 100 orbs spent on this banner is still very nice indeed.

Edited by Tybrosion

The fear of lacking a tempest bonus unit led me to spend another 20 orbs on this banner out of impulse.

I pulled a blue from one pool and exited and resolved to full pull the next banner. 3 reds, 1 blue and 1 green. All garbage, ALL garbage. Can't even bother to say what I got, 4 *3s though. And now I'm thinking there was a *5 in one of those 4 orbs that I passed on in the previous session. When your orb stock is limited just do the stupid full pulls guys...

3 orbs again and nothing to show for it but 3.50%.

Well, I think I had my biggest drought of no 5*s ever.  I had over 200 Orbs and...

Please, @Anacybele, please, stop sending me Frederick!  I wanted Christmas Lissa, and maybe a Titania or two, but I got him like 20 times today.

Y3OOm2q.png?1

@Vaximillian@Arcanite@SatsumaFSoysoy@DarkLordIvy@Anime27Arts@Rex Glacies@DefaultBeep@Sophie

I broke down and bought myself some Orbs.  I had a pity rate of whatever 200 Orbs gets you, and figured I'd give myself an early Christmas present.

This guy broke my pity rate.  He wants to overtake Seliph as pity breaker king.  What is it about FE4 guys flocking to me so much?

dj2uoSa.png?1

Here's a few highlights...

Spoiler

I got a couple 4* Titanias; on my way to getting my first +10.

hWTLJMK.png?1

And I also got her.  She's not 5*, but she's new to me.  And she's -Atk...

2zsinvV.png?1

And I finally got a 5* I wanted...

3xm19nh.png?1

She's -Atk+Res.  The curse is alive and well.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I think I had my biggest drought of no 5*s ever.  I had over 200 Orbs and...

Please, @Anacybele, please, stop sending me Frederick!  I wanted Christmas Lissa, and maybe a Titania or two, but I got him like 20 times today.

@Vaximillian@Arcanite@SatsumaFSoysoy@DarkLordIvy@Anime27Arts@Rex Glacies@DefaultBeep@Sophie

I broke down and bought myself some Orbs.  I had a pity rate of whatever 200 Orbs gets you, and figured I'd give myself an early Christmas present.

This guy broke my pity rate.  He wants to overtake Seliph as pity breaker king.  What is it about FE4 guys flocking to me so much?

Here's a few highlights...

Hide contents

I got a couple 4* Titanias; on my way to getting my first +10.

And I also got her.  She's not 5*, but she's new to me.  And she's -Atk...

And I finally got a 5* I wanted...

She's -Atk+Res.  The curse is alive and well.

Congrats on getting more Titanias.  I actually pulled 2 today while trying to get Lissa/Chrom. Unfortunately,  they were -spd and -atk. 

+Res isnt awful for Lissa though -atk is unfortunate. 

In other news I pulled a five star today. Bad news is another Deidre broke my pity rate.   At least this one had a good nature (+atk -def) so I'm not going to complain too much. I just hope I can pull my Christmas Lissa and Chrom in time.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

lol, I wish I could take a few off your hands to keep working on making mine +10. XD Though in the meantime, you have plenty of Luna fodder!

Also, I wish I could take one of your Eldigans too, I've never gotten him even once.

And of course, curse your curse!

Terrifying? It's beautiful. I'd be able to build a 4* +10 that I've always wanted but couldn't justify due to the fodder value.

The missing link for me though is Cherche. I've probably pulled double digits of every other green 3* hero, but I've gotten only 4 or 5 Cherches ever. I look at my 40+3 one with +HP -Res and am sad.

Mind you, Wrys has been even more elusive, I've seen two, maybe three of him, ever. But I'm okay with that. >.>

After building up 20 more orbs from chain challenges, I summoned on the Christmas banner. And, I got this guy:SfoH3gn.jpg 

Ironically, he was the unit I wanted the most. Sadly, he has been @Rezzy'ed and is +def/-atk. That's nothing a little weapon refinement and seals can't fix. I would like Lissa, but I'll take him and go. 

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

After building up 20 more orbs from chain challenges, I summoned on the Christmas banner. And, I got this guy:SfoH3gn.jpg 

Ironically, he was the unit I wanted the most. Sadly, he has been @Rezzy'ed and is +def/-atk. That's nothing a little weapon refinement and seals can't fix. I would like Lissa, but I'll take him and go. 

Oh well, Rezzy giveth and Rezzy taketh.

31 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Congrats on getting more Titanias.  I actually pulled 2 today while trying to get Lissa/Chrom. Unfortunately,  they were -spd and -atk. 

+Res isnt awful for Lissa though -atk is unfortunate. 

In other news I pulled a five star today. Bad news is another Deidre broke my pity rate.   At least this one had a good nature (+atk -def) so I'm not going to complain too much. I just hope I can pull my Christmas Lissa and Chrom in time.

Thanks, just one more Titania until she becomes Tentania.

30 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If only there was someone to flip that around...

But hey, Eldigan is really strong now! ...If you have DC fodder. +Spd -HP Eldigan is the man.

I wish I had more DC fodder, but sadly, my spare Hector already went to Titania.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol, I wish I could take a few off your hands to keep working on making mine +10. XD Though in the meantime, you have plenty of Luna fodder!

Also, I wish I could take one of your Eldigans too, I've never gotten him even once.

And of course, curse your curse!

I never even pulled Reds on the original Banner he was on, I just get him off-banner all the time.

28 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy

That wall of Fredrick is the most terrifying thing I've seen all day. At least you won't be running out of Luna fodder for a good while.

At least your Titania is looking stunning!

I used up most of those free 100 Barracks spaces we got a couple updates ago.

15 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Terrifying? It's beautiful. I'd be able to build a 4* +10 that I've always wanted but couldn't justify due to the fodder value.

The missing link for me though is Cherche. I've probably pulled double digits of every other green 3* hero, but I've gotten only 4 or 5 Cherches ever. I look at my 40+3 one with +HP -Res and am sad.

Mind you, Wrys has been even more elusive, I've seen two, maybe three of him, ever. But I'm okay with that. >.>

I could probably do a +10 4*, but I've already promoted one Frederick to 5*, maybe I'll double check their natures and see if there's a +Atk-Spd or Res in there.