• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've accumulated 47 orbs, and I'm feeling greedy again. Here's another shot at the Legendary banner.

1. 3* Jagen: Useless.
  2. 4* Hana: No thanks.
  3. 3* Draug: Useless.
  4. 4* Roy: More TA3 fodder. Great.
  5. 5* Brave Roy: And there's our boy with his upgrade! Unfortunately his IVs are mediocre, +HP/-Def. My current copy is +HP/-Res, so this newcomer is merge fodder.

Well, that went well. +1 for Brave Roy and a needed TA3 fodder. I'm not going to push my luck any further. I got Spring Lucina, Gunnthra, and a second B!Roy, so that's enough.

For my last pulls on the Winter's Envoy banner I got a 4* Soleil, which I am SO happy about! :D New unit, and one that I wanted. +HP/-Res, not bad! Not bad at all! Leveled her to 40, promoted to 5* and 40'd again! Soleil is here!

Also got a shocking surprise with Leo! I can count the number of non-focus 5-star exclusives I've gotten on two fingers, so that was a pleasant surprise! He is +Def/-Res, but that's just fine! I'm now only missing Hinoka from the Fates Royal Family with regards to vanilla units. Come on pega-princess, come home!

Finally, I decided to roll on the Legendary banner, seeing as this is its last day (it's never long enough, is it?) and got a Bride Lyn! Huzzah! I now have all of the healers I want in the entire game, though I don't have Lachesis yet... so I guess not ALL of them just yet. Bride Lyn is -Atk/+Res. The attack bane always hurts, but she can tank a magic hit or two!

Now that that's done, unless they release something truly spectacular in the January Legendary banner (coughLaevateinncough), I believe I'll be saving up for whatever they have planned for the Fire Emblem Heroes one year anniversary. I have no idea what that could be... but I hope it's exciting!

I got a random Hector yesterday while going for Airzura. -Res +Spd, probably going to be DC fodder since I've been dying for the chance to build something with it.

And then today, spending the last of my orbs, I got a +Spd -HP Spring Chrom, and then a +Res -Def Spring Lucina. Chrom will definitely be built eventually, and Lucina is at least better than my previous -Atk one, so I might build her. Or just use her for Swift Swift Sparrow fodder.

Spend a last clutch 20 orbs on the legendary banner in hopes of something. Bad nature M!Robin (so bonfire fodder), Setsuna, bad nature Clarine, Tharja. But the first pull was~

Spoiler

y7bnXnL.png

Finally got him. He's even +ATK/-RES. 2nd best nature possible. Pretty sure only a +SPD boon could beat this guy. So I consider this a win.

No I didn't get Sigurd, Ryoma, Gunnthra or Elise. But I got 2 of the 5 units I wanted the most, so I'm content. @Logos And there's my fortune~

Edited by Zeo

I just got pity-broken by a 5-Star Rebecca on the New Year banner. She's neutral, and I don't know what to do with her. I have no intention of using her because I have better archers (Brave Lyn, Bridelia, Innes, I even have two 4-Star Jeorges who're better than her), and at the same time I don't want to send her home because 1000 feathers isn't enough to justify doing so. Do you guys think New Year Corrin'll benefit from a Silver Bow+, or should I just use her for Darting Blow fodder?

Also got a +RES/-HP 4-Star Jeorge, which I'm betting will be nice to have if IntSys ever remembers to give Parthia a refinery upgrade.

I managed to get 20 orbs and decided to do a full summon on the legendary banner as I have given up hope on Charlotte or Bunny Chrom appearing and at this point any 5* would better than none.

Spoiler

C2CC8E8E-B151-4CCA-87BD-034A6D0B0B59.thumb.jpeg.4ee1236192b753fd9f6c4c0d7d8bc274.jpeg

The wrong bride came home and she’s +atk/-spd but I’m happy all the same :Lyn:

Mustered the last 20 orbs I possibly could today before the legendary banner ends. I really wanted Charlotte and Gunnthra, with S Lucina, Elise or Ryoma being good too.

I got no blues, but my forced orb I picked gave me Amelia, so I finished the summon despite no blues since I had a 9.5% pity rate that was going to be broken. I ended up getting Innes too.

Amelia's nice to get for armor march access, but she's -atk +def which is pretty shitty. Innes is also terrible with +atk -spd. I could just fodder both for Armor March and CA, but at least for Amelia I don't think I will. So I'll probably just keep them around and only minimally invest in them for AA use. Bummed out about these awful IVs, but it's still a lot better than leaving the banner with a 10% rate like I was expecting to happen.

I didn't count how many orbs I put into the legendary banner, but probably around 100 total. So in the end I got:

• Bride Lyn (+spd -def)
  • Spring Chrom (+def -hp)
  • Amelia (+def -atk)
  • Innes (+atk -spd).

Except for Amelia, I got pretty much everyone I didn't want off the banner, but can't complain too much about 4 units in 100-ish orbs. It's still much better results than the last legendary banner, which was really terrible to me. I can still use Amelia despite the bane, Chrom I never had and is an ok IV, and Lyn can replace my old -spd copy which is nice. Innes is the only one that's really screwed here.

Edited by Alkaid

This game hates me now.

435 orbs:

2 Gunnthra (-Res+SPD and -Def+ATK) since I think the latter is better but she has 1 Arena score less than the -Res+SPD.

2 B!Charlotte (-Res+ATK seems really good)

I think I used up all my luck on the previous banner with 5 Hectors. Even after 4 banners, I still don't have any Amelia. All I really wanted this banner was her and S!Lucina.

Time to save orbs and hope I get Airzura.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Spend a last clutch 20 orbs on the legendary banner in hopes of something. Bad nature M!Robin (so bonfire fodder), Setsuna, bad nature Clarine, Tharja. But the first pull was~

Hide contents

y7bnXnL.png

Finally got him. He's even +ATK/-RES. 2nd best nature possible. Pretty sure only a +SPD boon could beat this guy. So I consider this a win.

No I didn't get Sigurd, Ryoma, Gunnthra or Elise. But I got 2 of the 5 units I wanted the most, so I'm content. @Logos And there's my fortune~

Congrats dude. Also +Atk/-Res is actually probably the best nature since it allows him to abuse his legendary weapon more casually so you got pretty lucky there. Now the hunt for Dancing Azura starts, aye?

2 hours ago, Logos said:

Congrats dude. Also +Atk/-Res is actually probably the best nature since it allows him to abuse his legendary weapon more casually so you got pretty lucky there. Now the hunt for Dancing Azura starts, aye?

To be honest? I'm more interested in Takumi, I have a built Matthew and a S!Frederick and I really enjoy using them. Airzura would be nice though since my dancers are all capped on HM (Inigo, Olivia, Ninian) and regular Azura just doesn't exist in my game I guess.

Either way, this banner will last for a month and there's the matter of the next new heroes banner which could be Radiant Dawn, as well as the possible Legendary Heroes banner for the Earth or Fire hero at the end of the month. Gotta save up, not going to be hasty this time around. I'm going to be saving for the next two weeks and if the new heroes aren't enticing? For the rest of the month as well. The Anniversary on the 2nd of February is probably going to have some sort of omega banner or even a banner with the Askr trio for merges. Can't be caught with your pants down this time. Gotta stock up while they're shoving orbs down our throats.

Edited by Zeo

So I went for a final YOLO pull and...

tumblr_p1wyyloX7b1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

@Zeo @Cute Chao @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep 

HOLY WHOA-!!!! +Spd/-Res!!! Okay game, I like you again...for now.

It was 3 colorless, 1 green and 1 red. I went green first because now I want a spare Amelia for Christmas Lissa (Gunnthra would be a nice consolation)- so of course the game knows and gives me a Fae instead. But she's +Atk/-HP so that's fine!! Now I'm unsure if I should go with that or a +Res boon... (any thoughts @bethany81707 ?)

But yes, only had limited orbs (34 now down to 29) so I ignored the colorless and picked red since I wanted ANY of the red units because I have none of them. Lo and behold, I got the lobster lord himsef! Even better- he is +Spd/-Res so this makes up for my bad NY Takumi!!!! I never got a normal Ike in this account so this was VERY appreciated! (@Zeo  Looks like I have another back up for the TT in case Lissa falls, although it would be awkward to choose between Takumi and Ryoma whoever wins their duel. If Ryoma wins, I will take @Vaximillian's stance onthe seasonals and try to make Ryoma win just to troll the seasonal VG!)

I was over my limit so there was a quick decision to give my new Ryoma a Lon'qu for his Vantage.

Of course, my hand slipped and I tried my luck in my main account- I wanted any of the red units as well but the game decides to give me 5 blue orbs.... I picked one and received a +Spd/-Res Subaki! 4 star so good fodder, but +Spd is workable, although not sure if +Def is better. I fell into a trap and opened another session, again no reds- 3 blue and 2 colorless. Pulled a colourless and it was a +HP/-Atk Saizo. I think that's a sign to stop, and it sure did balance out my luck on my second account.

Now I can make Matt Mercer Emblem! Shigure, Ryoma and just need to upgrade Azama and Chrom!

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Nice! I did my last summon session and got an optimal Brave Roy as a result, so we're doing good here. You didn't say his nature though.

+Spd/-Res

it's in one of the lower paragraphs haha

But nice, you got 2 units at least! I was getting disappointed but I managed to get a 5 star unit out of it at least. Ironically, even though 2nd account is the luckier account, I had no focus 5 stars during the Hero Fests when they were on.

@mcsilas: My Fae is +atk -HP. I went for a relatively low cost build on her, keeping her innate renewal but giving her lightning breath+, TA3, and hone attack. She won't last against reds anyway, so TA3 is always good. Her defense is pretty low, so I wouldn't bother with her defense much.

My pulls on the NY banner were ... weird. Colorless orbs don't appear very much and haven't gotten Takumi yet. But in addition to not getting Takumi, the game keeps on throwing the same colorless units at me over and over again. No more Clarine, Kagero, and Virion! Ever!

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

+Spd/-Res

it's in one of the lower paragraphs haha

But nice, you got 2 units at least! I was getting disappointed but I managed to get a 5 star unit out of it at least. Ironically, even though 2nd account is the luckier account, I had no focus 5 stars during the Hero Fests when they were on.

That's paying attention for you! Best nature possible. I'm a little jealous, I haven't pulled him since I first started playing.

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

That's paying attention for you! Best nature possible. I'm a little jealous, I haven't pulled him since I first started playing.

Well to be fair I did drag on my post haha

Pulling focus reds has been a pain for me (flashbacks to hunting Gray in the second Echoes TT...*shudder*) so i'm thankful the Legendary Hero banner at least narrows down the chance of a different Red pitybreaker. I won't level him yet until after the VG though, so now I need to figure out what build to go for (Only have 1 spare Hinata for Fury but I guess this Ryoma is perfect enough to use it)

And I'd love to get Brave Roy as well so I'm jealous of you as well haha. Especially since you had 2 focus units!

@Sunwoo Ooh thanks for the input! Yeah I have Triangle Adept 2 on my current +Res Fae (Roys are rare :(....Brave Roys even rarer), so I will stick with TA as a main option since Hinatas are rarer for me. I guess the +Atk scores extra KOs anyway and TA would help with Res tanking the relevant mages that I need to defeat. I guess I just need to figure out which green mages I need to tank/avoid them if I'm going with +Atk (although I guess Nino/Julia/Deirdre are dangerous to her anyway)

Edited by mcsilas

Yeah, don't bother trying to tank Julia or Deirdre. Maybe they'll fail to 1RKO her, because most of the time they can't double Fae reliably, but a properly built one may 1HKO her. If you can get TA3, Fae makes good use of it. Also, there are probably better B-skills to use besides renewal, I think quick riposte is a good skill for her since Fae isn't doubling much herself.

Well, I managed to snag HNY!Camilla (+Def/-Res) from just F2P orbs and I or my wallet rather can only hope I'll be able to say the same about HNY!Azura. As for HNY!Takumi, my sense of completion is the only thing motivating me to waste orbs on soup boy and boy were four orbs certainly wasted here.

WREvL4u.png?1

Lots of orbs~!  Enough to bump me to 626 total pulled units!

Spoiler

05QWdAj.jpg

hvu6jnH.jpg

OVfXMab.jpg

Happy New Year indeed. I'm up to 4%.  ;/

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Jeorge (+Res/-Spd): One day.  Merge fodder.
Azama (+Res/-HP): This. . .doesn't really help.  But thanks for trying.
Serra (+Atk/-Def): This isn't going to save you.  Man, what's up with me and a bunch of awful Serras?
Odin (+HP/-Spd): At least he's good fodder!
Sully (+Atk/-Res): This is her best boon/bane combo for non-arena scoring purposes IMO.  Need to check what my current Sully is.

Nino (neutral): She's good fodder, too.  Or I could merge her. . .but Draw Back is such a good skill. . .
Frederick (+Spd/-Res): You should have a chat with Jeorge and switch boon/banes with him. ;/
Selena (+HP/-Spd): Same boon/bane as Odin, same fate as him, too.
Serra (+Spd/-Atk): NOW we're talking!  That other Serra's gonna get merged into this one.
Niles (+Spd/-Atk): You're not one of those units that can get away with this combo.  STILL waiting for a +Atk Niles. ;/

Virion (+Def/-Res): Oh hey, someone needs your bow!
Lachesis (+Spd/-Def): You're one of the few healers who I'll accept as +Atk.  +Spd puts you on par with my Hector, and that's just sad.
Soren (+Atk/-Def): I need to think about this.  I'm very impressed, though!
Arthur (+Res/-Spd): Lancebreaker + Swap is just what my Raven ordered!
Wendy (+HP/-Atk): Someone on my team wants Hone Armor. But who?

Damn thankful for Soren, for making me feel better about what amounts to a lot of fodder.

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @Cute Chao @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep 

HOLY WHOA-!!!! +Spd/-Res!!! Okay game, I like you again...for now.

But yes, only had limited orbs (34 now down to 29) so I ignored the colorless and picked red since I wanted ANY of the red units because I have none of them. Lo and behold, I got the lobster lord himsef! Even better- he is +Spd/-Res so this makes up for my bad NY Takumi!!!! I never got a normal Ike in this account so this was VERY appreciated! (@Zeo  Looks like I have another back up for the TT in case Lissa falls, although it would be awkward to choose between Takumi and Ryoma whoever wins their duel. If Ryoma wins, I will take @Vaximillian's stance onthe seasonals and try to make Ryoma win just to troll the seasonal VG!)

I was over my limit so there was a quick decision to give my new Ryoma a Lon'qu for his Vantage.

Of course, my hand slipped and I tried my luck in my main account- I wanted any of the red units as well but the game decides to give me 5 blue orbs.... I picked one and received a +Spd/-Res Subaki! 4 star so good fodder, but +Spd is workable, although not sure if +Def is better. I fell into a trap and opened another session, again no reds- 3 blue and 2 colorless. Pulled a colourless and it was a +HP/-Atk Saizo. I think that's a sign to stop, and it sure did balance out my luck on my second account.

Now I can make Matt Mercer Emblem! Shigure, Ryoma and just need to upgrade Azama and Chrom!

Congrats :D

I've made the same Matt Mercer Emblem - with Bunny Chrom adding the green ^.^

I'm currently supporting Takumi but if Ryoma beats him, I'll shamelessly be switching sides to him :) We can be on the same team, wooo :D

With Subaki, I went for the neutral one in the end. He'd been with me from the start (promoted from the 2* HB one) and I couldn't see myself wanting another Subaki :)

Well my hunt for NY!Azura goes on, I was pity broken by Fae.  Looks like Fae is back and stalking me again and she must have been mad that I had not promoted her so she promoted herself and broke my pity rate.  Oh well that saves me 20k in feathers.  I also ended up with another 5* Priscilla who was merged with my first one.