• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pulled a +spd -hp Fallen Robin and a +res -def Fallen Celica. How are these natures for them? The Celica seems kind of like a wash, not good or bad. When I first saw Robin's ivs i figured it was great, but 24 to 27 speed seems kind of like a useless boon.

yrAta0Q.jpg

This is the luckiest I’ve ever been on a single banner.

I pulled a LA!Roy +hp/-res. He’s not optimal (or LA!Lyn) but his atk wasn’t screwed so I’m happy.

I don’t even know what to do with the extra Vector. Should I merge him into my +atk/-hp Vector or just fodder him for DC?

Once again, no will-power, so  I jumped right into the banner hoping to get a better Grima. Not only did a I get +ATK copy, I also got not one, but two 5* Soleil. XD Like wow what are the odds?  They're both effectively neutral (+HP -DEF and +RES -HP). So I suppose I can keep one and someone else gets the Firesweep Sword~ I just dunno' who.  I didn't even spend all of my orbs. Got about 40 left.

Building up Grima now, and he's AMAZING.

My fang rate of 5* Units in the Valentine's banner is almost 20% now.

Got a 5* Lukas today, probably the first time I was somewhat disappointed about a 5* unit.
He looks pretty bad and his worst stat, resistance, is his boon.
Idk what to do with him since he has no interesting skills I could pass to other units.

Now I finished TT and am out of orbs. 
It will become tricky to collect enough orbs in time to try getting a better Lyn than the one I already have.
But I need one, because - speed really sucks.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I got -Atk Alm as my pity breaker when going for Celica

Somewhat ironical, isn’t it? I don’t have any Alm though. Then again, Double Lion is supposed to ruin stuff regardless.

I've been going for Grima this new banner, but so far no luck. For him. Instead, I've gotten a Deirdre, Sheena, and possessed Celica. Their natures aren't half bad even. Still, I'll be aiming for Grima some more, and maybe Ninian if I can get him soon enough.

51 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's quite... fitting. Should I just use him as Windsweep fodder? I'm not sure what to do with him...

I don’t even know who might want Windsweep… then again, I don’t know much at all.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've been going for Grima this new banner, but so far no luck. For him. Instead, I've gotten a Deirdre, Sheena, and possessed Celica. Their natures aren't half bad even.

Give me that Deirdre, and I’ll be glad you did.

I should know by now not to press my luck if I get something at the start, like Grima in 5 orbs.  239 orbs, including $75, down the drain without getting any more Grima's for Ward Dragon fodder.  I give up, sick of spending at the moment.  And I just know that means Witch Nowi will be on the Legendary banner in a few days. 

Edited by Nowi's Husband

Aargh, just got pity-broken by a 5-star Lachesis ;/

Can't remember if my pity was 3.75% or 4.75%, but whatever. But at least she's +spd -res

Edited by Sunwoo

In 30ish orbs I pulled a +Def / -Atk Sonya, which isn't the best to say the least. But she was, like, my second or third draw, and I'm just happy to get her, regardless of IVs. And also a Grima Robin, who I wanted the most out of the banner, with +Def / - Spd, which I am 100% cool with. After a few days, and a couple of solo pulls I got Celica who was the second one I wanted from the banner. I don't really care abour Hardin. She's +Def / -Res, which I'm alright with.

Now to save up orbs again.

I have a Robin that is +HP, -Spd, so he's got the bulk, though I would have preferred more power, but that's alright. Hardin is...unfortunately, not so good. +Spd, -Res. It's a bit unfortunate, really, but I'll make him work.

i grinded my TT score up to 99k for 20 orbs...

only 3 red for goddamn 20 orbs ! no celica no pity breaker just %3.50 pity rate i have nothing to do now expect chain challenge 11-12 (so many tries but cant complete it.) and squad assault 3-4-5 i hope i can get her with those orbs or i have to pay money (i really don't want to because i am b r o k e)

Edited by FiyaaEmburem