In my search for more Morgans, I wound up getting my second 5* Mae... who happens to be the exact same nature as my first one with +Res -HP.  I swear I should just Desperation Fodder the both of them if I didn't like the character so much.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, might as well make the free pull from the TT banner now.

1. 5* Minerva: Oh boy! Wrong wyvern rider, but one I want a lot more anyway. +Spd/-HP, so she's a nasty piece of work. Now to put her next to Michalis. :V

And since I'm here, might as well pull a bit for Morgan again.

1. 4* Ogma: And no blues.

I was kind of hoping for M!Morgan, but whatever. I've got exactly 20 orbs, so one more try until I get the TT rewards.

1. 5* Celica: My pity rate! This could be worse though. Since she's got +Spd/-HP like Minerva, I finally have a Celica whose IVs don't suck. There's one more red, so let's try.
  2. 4* Palla: Damnit. No M!Morgan. The other three orbs are grey, so forget them.

On one hand, I'm really disappointed my pity rate died. On the other hand, I really need good red mages, and a +2 Celica with +Spd/-HP is damn nice. Minerva's also awesome.

42 pulls today and I got Eight 5* units. That's just under 20%. My luck came back after that my abysmal Legendary banner pulls.

Started off slow pulling on the Falchion Banner for hopefully a better Alm. After 12 pulls I got back to back Chroms in one session. He was my least wanted, but hey, possible merges or just Aether fodder.

Switch over to the Awakening banner and got pity broken by Leo AND Lilina on the same batch. Then one session later Marth comes (where were you on the Falchion banner?) Not too long after I get a F!Morgan, then another F!Morgan two sessions later, and finally New Chrom on the very next batch of orbs.

Good amount of quality 4* SI fodder too.

Now I'm set on bonus units for the TT.

Hector on free summon lol. And right after my free Amelia on the previous banner

-Atk +Def so it's an easy DC fodder with no regrets 

I think I'll give this one to LA!Eliwood

Edited by Korath88

New banner, new free summon! I got a 3* Hinata because no greens but afterwards I got Hector on my first orb!!!!! Yahooo!!!! Sheena will have DC now!

Although this Hector is +Atk -Def but I think my +Def -Hp is better in that regard (also I've invested a lot on the old one) so leaving him as DC fodder is for the best.

Got suckered into doing a full round. Results were less than ideal, but could be worse.

3* Fir +Def -Res
3* Selena +Atk -Def
4* Marth +Res -Atk
4* Jeorge +Spd -Res

Jeorge saved me from big regrets there, it's only the second ever Jeorge I've pulled, and the first one was +Res -Atk. I don't really know what I was thinking though, I already have perfect Atk/Res Ike and Takumi so I should have backed out and tried for green.

Edited by Humanoid

3* Fredrick and 4* Titania, probably wait and see what the seasonal banner is before I go nuts on this one, I'll probably save the orbs for the legendary banner regardless

Just now, Vaximillian said:

On one hand, I’m jelly. On the other hand… do you have Deirdre?

No Deidre, no Julia, no Linde, no fallen Celica, the list of better pity breakers is long. 

I don't even have so many units that want DD3, merging doesn't make sense since I can't +10 her. 

no Ayra, no new Chrom, no horse Eirika, no regular Ike, no Katarina, no Lucina, no Lute, no regular Lyn, no Ryoma, no Nephenee, no Olwen, no Rhajat, no Grima, no Hardin, no Saber, no Mist, no Sonya, no Sothe, no Zeglius ... 

This banner gives me a headache, I want to spare my orbs. On the other Hand I could draw dc for my Camilla Project. D= 
And it Ends directly 1 day before the announcement of the seasonal banner. How dare they..

I can't believe I got baited by this banner - reducing my already paltry 20 orbs to nothing. I need to manage my orbs more effectively but also want to finish this sweet Florina build soon...

Up to 780 total pulled units.  Was only going to do the free pull, but something urged me on. . .

Felicia (+Res/-Def): That's a little scary.
Laslow (+Atk/-Res): Holy cow, this is near-perfect!  I'm not sure what I'd do with him (since I already have a Brave one).
Bartre (neutral): Eh.

Takumi (+Def/-Res): Doesn't have the oomph that Leon has, BUT I might be able to do a dumb melee counter build or something.  He sure as hell ain't baiting mages as he is!

Okay I allowed myself to be baited by the counter banner, it's a pretty good banner to be baited by. Some of the coming filler banners don't really seem that good anyway (and annoyingly this banners ends before the preview for the new heroes so I just went YOLO)

Instead of just the free summon, I pulled all focus colours.

Nothing noteworthy in the main account (mostly 3 stars), but in the second account, I was looking for a non -Atk Hector or my first Takumi. Did get some nice Barst and Gunter for fodder though, so I only had the red left and it was- 

tumblr_p5kocuJZHQ1qcrdmuo1_400.pngtumblr_p5kocuJZHQ1qcrdmuo2_400.png

Normal Ike! I was looking for him so long back in his TT banner. And he's neutral so I'll take it!

It's too bad L!Ike has surpassed him in stats except for like, 1 point of Spd and HP. I do like younger Ike better anyway! Although not sure if he will be future Heavy Blade fodder so I might hold off building him for now. (Although I guess Heavy Blade SS eases the pressure of inheriting Ike, maybe if I get a super bad nature Ike then he'll be fodder).I'm just glad I have him and can complete Ike Emblem.

@Zeo So I wanted to try for Hector a bit, and when there were no greens, I happened upon my first Sothe at 4 star!  He's -Atk/+Spd though, but I'll use him until I get another one.

Then the next summon had 4 green orbs and 1 colourless...so I just had to do a full pull. RIP my orbs, they were all 4 stars at least but nothing too useful.

------

Earlier in the day I did some YOLO pulls for Falchion banner since Masked Marth is my only Falchion user in my main account. There was only 1 orb, and it was a +Atk/-Def Soleil at 4 star! I'll use her instead of my -Spd 5 star now, -Res would have been perfect but Soleil shouldn't be taking a hit anyway so this will do.

Then I did a YOLO for the Awakening banner. Had no reds so I picked blue and got a perfect +Spd/-Res Catria! Sure I'll take it.

Stupidly did another session just to pick a red, and there were 3. A Hana, a 3 star Raigh (blergh) but the final one was a 4 star Hinata! +Atk/-HP (I keep getting good natured Hinatas!) so this session wasn't a total waste at least.

Pulled a little more.
No Hector for Camilla.
But I got another Athena merge, which makes me more happy. now she is +5 so I only have 5 more to go. Sadly I still need Athena with better Boon and Bane.

Edited by Stroud

I called this Countering banner (RIP Christmas Tharja).

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless (If I had orbs....)

5* Takumi (YOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FREE 5*! HE'S ALSO +Atk/-Res. THAT'S ACTUALLY A PERFECT NATURE, BUT I WANTED HIM TO BE FODDER. SHIT.)

Well I got lucky, too much so sadly. Robin waits for another one.

@mcsilas Lucky! Sorry about no Hector though. @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

So I got baited same as you guys. I have 16 orbs and was saving them to keep pulling for Morgan but a chance at DC or CC is too good to pass up. I've pulled 3 Ikes (one of them being +ATK/-HP) so I can safely avoid red. So there was one green, 3 colorless and one blue. I went for the green cause duh and got a *4 Frederick on my free pull. Meh, so I was getting ready to pull out but looking at those colorless orbs had be twitchy cause I'm waiting as always for more Matthews so I went ahead and pulled and... well... like...

Spoiler

QznEQv9.png

Oh, it's Priscilla. The only cavalry healer I care about... at *5... with the basically perfect IV Spread of +SPD/-DEF. And with that, my *5 Healer count has bumped up to 5 and my 4th healer pulled at *5. Neato.

..Yeah... nope. Nope not done. Next stone.

Spoiler

Zj0p1pz.jpg

Yep, so here's Jeorge. He's here too. How about that. So how about we were talking about archers a while ago and here's one now. He's regrettably +HP/-SPD, a terrible nature like most of my other Jeorges. But Parthia is a thing and I'm working on a *4 Supermerge so I can probably just merge this one down when the time comes. If I want to +10 an Archer, I'm willing to start from the ground up, but it'll probably be Rebecca.

So obviously, I'm going to go ahead and finish pulling at this point.

Spoiler

kDTiRPL.png

Kinda regretted spending those last couple orbs on Effie but you just never know. All in all it was a weird session but I don't regret it for a second. Orbs well spent.

Welp, back to saving orbs for Morgan & Chrom.