7 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Congrats :D 

Shame about the Freddy, but there will be more in the future. I'll send you my Freddy look, as I've had more than enough of him xD 

Thanks!

And I still wish I could pull Freddy as often as you and Rezzy seem to. :P

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks!

And I still wish I could pull Freddy as often as you and Rezzy seem to. :P

It's the game's desire sensors xD I want Barsts more than anything, but it likes to be stingy with him for me. It doesn't even matter whether it's three or four stars. That Repositiony goodness is all I want from my green fodder :D Failing that, some Swap fodder from Arthur would also be acceptable. 

Shame neither of us want Bartre. He's in plentiful supply to everyone!

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

It's the game's desire sensors xD I want Barsts more than anything, but it likes to be stingy with him for me. It doesn't even matter whether it's three or four stars. That Repositiony goodness is all I want from my green fodder :D Failing that, some Swap fodder from Arthur would also be acceptable. 

Shame neither of us want Bartre. He's in plentiful supply to everyone!

Yeah, I haven't pulled Barst lately either... Bartre though, yeah. :/ And I only need him if I want Fury and I don't have any Hinatas.

I know I said I was done with this banner, but I got a pile of orbs from unfinished Lunatic story quests and the tap battles, so let's give it another shot. I kind of want either Kagero or a better-natured Alfonse. Let's see what I get.

Spoiler

Zy3idlc.png

All 3★ pulls? Really? Well, no point in pulling red, there aren't any seasonals to be had in there and I'm overloaded on red units anyway from all my pulling for Chrom and Morgan. Let's try another round.

Spoiler

9ElsWWP.png

...I'm having no luck at all, huh? Let's try once more, then I'll save for the next legendary banner.

Spoiler

tJkMFwG.png

Oh, wow! This could be good! Never seen so many greens in one go. First one's a 4★ Cherche, but number two...

Spoiler

G50XI1E.png

DAMN IT, BOEY. YOU BROKE MY PITY RATE. Ugh, fine, it's not like I wasn't gonna pull the rest anyway.

Spoiler

JHVS6Ne.png

...Oh. OH. he6Us5w.gif Let's check his stats...

+ATK / -HP?  ipWOmYI.gif

Gonna pull the rest, see if I stay lucky. Green Orb #4 turns out to be a 4★ Hawkeye, that's fine, that's fine, wasn't really expecting another 5★ but I wanted to try anyway to see if Sharena would pop up. One orb left and it's a blue. I'm not really looking for Catria, but what the hell? It's a cost of three, might as well.

Spoiler

Tko1xxj.png

VE9VVYA.gif

A happy ending!

@Reddazrael

Holy heck! Congrats :D I've not had a triple 5* pull yet, and that one is amazing :D 

55 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I haven't pulled Barst lately either... Bartre though, yeah. :/ And I only need him if I want Fury and I don't have any Hinatas.

I don't use Fury all that much, so I have Hinatas aplenty. Bartre remains pure feather fodder for me ^.^

49 minutes ago, Reddazrael said:
  Hide contents

Tko1xxj.png

VE9VVYA.gif

A happy ending!

Wowza!  That's beautiful.  I love it when that happens.  :wub:

Congrats on getting Alfie with a good nature!  He's so cute in his bunny costume~! 

56 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's the game's desire sensors xD I want Barsts more than anything, but it likes to be stingy with him for me. It doesn't even matter whether it's three or four stars. That Repositiony goodness is all I want from my green fodder :D

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I haven't pulled Barst lately either...

I have 14 Barsts sitting in my barracks right now.  I wish I could share some with you guys.  It's mainly cause I've been pulling so many greens lately...  I want to start going for reds again because it's been so long since I had a reason to dive into that pool.  I only have 3 spare Hinatas left and it's making me nervous cause I love me some Fury.  

Also, I'm happy you two managed to pull Bunny Sharena/Alfonse as well!  :):  High fives!

23 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I have 14 Barsts sitting in my barracks right now.  I wish I could share some with you guys.  It's mainly cause I've been pulling so many greens lately...  I want to start going for reds again because it's been so long since I had a reason to dive into that pool.  I only have 3 spare Hinatas left and it's making me nervous cause I love me some Fury.  

Also, I'm happy you two managed to pull Bunny Sharena/Alfonse as well!  :):  High fives!

Wow. lol

Yeah, high fives! :D Now if only I could pull a couple more Freddys with one being +Def, -Res...

Maaaaaaan, being F2P is haaaaaaard.  Every time I save up 20 orbs, I feel compelled to spend them!  I went with the New Weapons banner, hoping I might at least catch me a good 5* Eirika.  No such luck for me.  Instead, I got a Soleil, an Athena, and a F!Corrin.

u74cnBw.png

+Att/-Def

1TkCl4Y.png

+SPD/-ATT (WHYYYYY?!)

9ijcnjx.png

+Res/-HP

I think I have another Corrin sitting around at 4*, so I might just merge her into the other one.  Athena has Moonbow, so I'll just fodder that off.  As for Soleil...Not sure what to do with her.  I already have a +Att and a +Spd Soleil, both sitting at 4*, so I don't quite need her...  Guess I'll review her skillset and see if there's anything I can use for fodder?  Or maybe I should merge her into one of the other Soleils.  Which one to do this which is the question, though.  I usually prioritize speed with my builds, but I've already fallen in love with my +ATT one and put a lot of stock into her...  I wanna eventually build the +SPD Soleil, just for the convenience of having her around for Tempest Trials and Chain Challenges...

Anyone?  Help?

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Wowza!  That's beautiful.  I love it when that happens.  :wub:

Congrats on getting Alfie with a good nature!  He's so cute in his bunny costume~! 

Thanks :D And yes, he is completely adorable in this outfit. I love his tap lines, too, although his battle lines could use a little work xD 

If only we could swap Barsts and Hinatas. Mine are all 3*, but they're there if I ever need them. I think I have a row or so of them, though I did recently burn a few to Fury up Grima and... I'm pretty sure someone else, but can't think who. 

4 hours ago, Usana said:

Forgot there are quests. Completed them to get up to 13. Lukas/Rebecca/Oboro. 5% here I come!

Best of luck!  Say, what's the pity rate that you have to hit to get 5 stars on all five pulls off a summon?

6 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Best of luck!  Say, what's the pity rate that you have to hit to get 5 stars on all five pulls off a summon?

I have literally no idea because I'm terrible at math and I'm also not great with how summoning mechanics work, but you can play around with pull rates here.

15 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Don't want to find out! At least not the hard way!

But google brings this up -https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6wadta/serious_discussion_what_does_it_take_to_get_100/ which states that 120 units pulled in a row with no 5* is the trigger.

@Reddazrael Thanks for the Nightmares~!
ecILTTy.png

And of course they'll be attack bane.  Because WHY NOT?!

Edited by Usana

I think that I'm getting lucky this time around, after a string of bad luck with the recent banners. Managed to pull a +attack/-Hp Alphonse first (random summon after trying for catria and Kagero with a full wheel of 3 blues, 1 colourless and 1 green, was hoping maybe for Sharena)

Then ended up getting +attack/-Hp bunny Kagero, and just now pulled with the orbs I got from TT today and pulled +spd/-hp bunny Catria. 

Apparently the HP stat doesn't like me though, but it could be worse. I'll be shooting for Sharena next, because I think she's downright adorable with her bunny outfit (plus she's my favourite from the Askr Trio) 

Kind of hoping that there's no one I want coming up on the legendary banner so I can rest safely to pull more bunnies.. and I do hope that you all can get what they want in the banner, best of luck to everyone! 

18 minutes ago, Tharsult said:

May I ask zero what the total orbs you have spent to get the three bunny units was? I am curious about what the averase orb to 5 star rate is for people.

I'd say in total.. somwehere around 50 or 55 orbs? I had 20 saved up when the banner first dropped from TT and other quests/log in bonus in anticipation for the banner, did the full round and got Alphonse. about another 9-12 for Kagero and maybe 15-20 for Catria? Can't remember exactly but I have a bad habit of only waiting until I get 5 or 9 orbs instead of saving for a full circle (and I'm F2P so it's that much more of a bad habit) 

1 hour ago, Tharsult said:

May I ask zero what the total orbs you have spent to get the three bunny units was? I am curious about what the averase orb to 5 star rate is for people.

Perhaps this helps:

8 hours ago, Tharsult said:

Thank you Mampfoid. Do you know, Is that to pull a specific, or to pull a 5 star in general?

These are the rates to pull the specific focus unit of each color. Since green has two focus units, the OP added also the chances to pull either green focus unit. 

Check this out if you want to know more about appearance rates: 

*Sigh* Got orbs from Tap and a few chains I hadn't done yet. Opened three more. Got nothing. Well on my way to 5.25.

At this point I am just waiting for the off focus pity breaker. Which will likely appear on a 5 red orb sessions. 'Cause why not?

Edited by Usana