@Raven

Congrats. He's definitely someone I always keep hoping to get pity broken by. That sword valour, especially... plus everyone's told me he's a pretty loveable goof lol

I actually did try pulling for him but got M!Morgan once and gave up because I didn't want 100 copies of the character that was all but guaranteed to drop to 4*. Waiting for a banner he doesn't share a colour.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 80+ orbs, I finally did it!!! I pulled Shigure!!! Now my orbs can rest for the Legendary Banner. When I checked the IVs he's +Spd, -Def!!!!:D::D::D: After so much of suffering, I finally can go back to saving. 

So, I went pulling for Reinhardt on the Tempest Trials banner because a previous Reinhardt I got was +HP/-atk, which is basically the worst version of him since you can't even do a bizzare Brash Assault+Desperation+Ardent Sacrifice build with that IV. 

I landed a neutral one and inherited a bunch of skills onto the old Reinhardt because he had 5000+ SP. Odin, Selena, Klein all disappeared and the that -atk Rein was merged into the neutral one. 

I also got a Brave Ike with -HP/+atk

After days of colorless hell Sky Warrior Hinoka finally came, but unfortunately at the worst nature possible for her (+Def/-Atk)

At least now I can say that I have one version of the entire Hoshidan family (granted, Fallen Takumi's not promoted all the way)

So I scrounged up another twenty orbs and decided to give it another go on the WoF banner. Got a whole plate of colourless and:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180429-090940.thumb.png.ed513913a63ad0d6b83d411008782a05.png

She cost me 290 orbs, but damn, it all feels worth it now. She is +Spd -Def even. Just like my normal Hinoka. After all the frustration, I really deserved this.

37 minutes ago, Nanima said:

So I scrounged up another twenty orbs and decided to give it another go on the WoF banner. Got a whole plate of colourless and:

Hide contents

Screenshot_20180429-090940.thumb.png.ed513913a63ad0d6b83d411008782a05.png

She cost me 290 orbs, but damn, it all feels worth it now. She is +Spd -Def even. Just like my normal Hinoka. After all the frustration, I really deserved this.

Congrats! I blew 100 more orbs salty summoning after my initial -atk one and got that same IV, costing me about 300 orbs in total too. I can agree on the well-deserved feeling.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Congrats! I blew 100 more orbs salty summoning after my initial -atk one and got that same IV, costing me about 300 orbs in total too. I can agree on the well-deserved feeling.

Thanks! And oh, congrats to you too. This banner seems to have given a lot of people problems, but it's good to see it end well at least. Let's jope banners in the future will be less aggravating.

My final haul on the TT banner:

Spoiler

vsPwTJO.jpg

wxjBioA.png

It took way more orbs than I would have wanted, but this easily makes up for the poor showing I had on the Thracia banner!  I can live with hitting 2/3 of this month's targets, and I can start rebuilding my orb stockpile now. :)

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Tried another time for Hinoka and got a -SPD Innes for my 4,25% pity rate. 

Darn. That's too bad.

At least you can somehow make up for the bane with adjacent allies with Nidhogg?

Or maybe Cancel Affinity fodder for when you do get Hinoka? (or whoever a Firesweep archer will be)

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Darn. That's too bad.

At least you can somehow make up for the bane with adjacent allies with Nidhogg?

Or maybe Cancel Affinity fodder for when you do get Hinoka? (or whoever a Firesweep archer will be)

I would have been very happy on his own banner to get him, even with -SPD. But I got a +SPD copy on the LA banner (while trying for Roy), so this one is more or less useless. CA is nice, but like QR the third level is not worth the big difference in cost compared to the second level of the skill. Also no sense in merging him. 

Welp, this didn't end well...

Free summon was a 4* Caeda and I threw 80 orbs to get a -Atk +Def Inigo (not that his IVs matter that much because dancer but still).

2 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

This is my luckiest banner ever!!! I got two Jakob’s, Shigure, Henry, and Inigo!!! And I also finally pulled my first Cordelia and Reinhardt! :D

Congrats! Out of curiosity, how many orbs were spent?

Thanks to the new banner (and my inability to save orbs), I'm at 884 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Inigo (+Spd/-Def): Holy crap.  The unit I wanted above all others, as the free pull.  He's made of paper (so no -raven), but he'll do nicely as Shigure's counterpart.
Nanna (+Res/-HP): Oops, I pulled Clarine, sort of.  She's a new face!
Lucius (+Def/-Res): Well, uh, Pain and Martyr are amazing staves to pass on!
Cordelia (+Spd/-Res): First Cordelia!  She's so getting a Firesweep build.  Or maybe I'll be super-dumb with Slaying Lance/Galeforce/Heavy Blade.
Fir (neutral): YES IT'S FODDER I USE!

That was an amazing haul.  Time to save orbs again!

My worst legendary banner yet. My main account got Legendary Ike and Robin in ~90 orbs which were the only red and colourless units I didn’t want. Sub account got absolutely nothing in ~60 orbs. It’s like the game is telling me to stop playing.