So, made one last summoning from Tempest Trial's banner before it expired, the end result is weird

Well, one Neph for the keeps, another for Wrath, AND Faye for Firesweep? Hell yeah. And it was a free summon to boot, so all that was from 3% chance.

After that I blew 95 orbs on legendary banner. Got Legendary Ike (mb Warding Breath fodder?) and Legendary Lyn (I kinda need more greens, so it's good that I got her). I now kinda have every single Lyn EXCEPT base Lyn...

Edited by Kruggov

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 66 orbs is when I stop again (did the same with Thracia banner).  Was pulling colorless and green.  Got 2 Halloween Jakob, both +Def/-HP, and 1 Halloween Henry +def/-atk.  I could keep going but these were by far my two most wanted units.  Quit while I'm ahead.  

Over 200 orbs. My hopes were Lyn and Grima, with Jakob, Genny, and Shigure also being good. I got:

• My 2nd legendary Ephraim, but this one with better IVs (-Spd, +Def) than the last (-HP, +Spd).
  • My 2nd Genny. Priscilla's gonna get Wrathful Staff!
  • Legendary Lyn! +Atk, -Spd is a little unfortunate, but what matters is that I got her.
  • Legendary Grima! Got 'em both! She's -HP, +Def, which seems neither good nor bad.
  • Grima was the first in that summoning session and was the point I decided to stop, but I decided to finish it out, and on the last one...another legendary Ephraim. Wow. Same IVs as the above one. I pulled 3 blue orbs the entire time and two of them were Ephraim (no Shigure...).

I also got my first Nanna (two, in fact), so that was a nice extra. All in all, I'll call this a success, especially since I didn't have to spend any money.

Hello Lady Lyndis! I'm not going to bother with greys, but anything else goes. I've got 155 orbs on hand, so let's see what luck has in store for me today.

1. 5* L!Ephraim: Excellent start! And he's +Spd/-Res, which is great! Let's keep going.
  2. 3* Marth: SP fodder, I suppose.
  3. 4* Abel: Meh.
  4. 4* Peri: More meh.

That's a nice way to start the session! 143 orbs now.

1. 4* Cherche: Whatever.
  2. 5* PA!Inigo: My first non!Olivia dancer! Wasn't looking for him, and I don't really need him, but nice nevertheless. +Res/-Def, so acceptable IVs.
  3. 5* Micaiah: Hello there! This is turning out very well! Unfortunately she's +Res/-Atk, but Thani is awesome regardless, and super-Iceberg will help soothe that bane.
  4. 4* Florina: I'm overly disappointed by this...
  5. 4* Est: And another pegasus.

Two 5* units this time! Guess the game's repaying me for eating 75 orbs on the last legendary banner. 123 orbs now.

1. 4* Cordelia: Meh. Another pegasus.
  2. 4* Catria: And another. What is this?
  3. 4* Severa: Reposition fodder is always welcome.

Nothing that time. 110 orbs now.

1. 3* Frederick: Damn. There's a severe shortage of greens going on right now.
  2. 4* Mamui: Meh.
  3. 4* Donnel: Ugh.
  4. 4* Mamui: Okay?

Well, I actually have a pity rate at last. 93 orbs now.

1. 3* Est: Useless. And 4 grey orbs!

That sucked. 88 orbs now.

1. 4* Jagen: Okay.
  2. 5* Fallen Celica: Hello. I don't need you at all, but welcome anyway. +Atk/-Def, so you'll cut through everything quite well.
  3. 3* Mamui: Stop showing up!
  4. 4* Palla: Meh.

71 orbs now. I've spent 84 to get 4 5* units, so that's quite efficient. A distinct lack of greens. I guess the RNG isn't going to be that nice.

1. 3* Fae: Didn't know you were a thing. Well, don't need you.
  2. 3* Roy: TA3 could come in handy.
  3. 4* Raigh: Useless.

Still no damn greens...58 orbs left.

1. 4* Raven: No use for you with +Def/-Atk IVs.
  2. 3* Lon'qu: Whatever.
  3. 4* Cordelia: Bleh.

I could stop now, but orbs are earned to be spent! 45 left now.

1. 4* Est: So many pegasus knights...
  2. 3* Boey: Bleh.
  3. 4* Arthur: If only you had Lancebreaker 3 you'd be useful.

Lyn continues to evade me. 32 orbs now.

1. 3* Boey: Still bleh.
  2. 3* Marth: Meh.
  3. 5* L!Ike: Hello hello! Unfortunately your IVs are crap, +Res/-Spd, so you'll be fed to the neutral free copy. And since I don't have enough orbs for another full pull, might as well go for the two grey orbs.
  4. 4* Nanna: That was worth it! +Spd/-Res, so she's got good IVs too. And one more grey for fun.
  5. 3* Leon: Meh.

I spent 143 orbs to get 5 5* units plus a good 4* Nanna and Reposition fodder. I'd say that was well worth it. Hopefully Golden Week will give me enough orbs to pick up Lyn eventually. Now to training!

Going in with just a loose plan - will start with a full round, then go full rounds afterwards unless there are 2 or more blues, in which case I will skip blue. Plans will change if I get Eirika who is my single most wanted unit here (and in general).

4* M Morgan +Def -Res
3* Abel +Spd -Atk
5* Horse Eirika +Res -Atk
4* Stahl Neutral
3* Cherche +Atk -Spd

Goodness! Well that was fast. Suboptimal nature but plenty tolerable since she's going to go Raudrblade regardless. Plus got my first Morgan too, though not sure if that nature is worth promoting. Also after a year without a +Atk Cherche, two come in fairly quick succession, I think this one is better than my +Atk -Def? At any rate I guess I'll do full rounds unconditionally now.

5* Inigo +Atk -HP
4* Wrys +HP -Atk
4* Hana +Res -Spd
4* Caeda +Atk -HP
3* Stahl +Atk -Def

Well then, Inigo goes to +2. Not great to get a duplicate hero but this one is becomes the new base, replacing my +Res -HP. Also a Caeda who is extremely rare for me, just my third ever I think. I only recently promoted my +Spd one, but I think I'll eventually merge into this +Atk one. (Also a super-rare Wrys, weird as that sounds)

3* Boey +Spd -Atk
4* Clarine +Def -HP
4* Cherche +Res -Atk
4* M Morgan +Atk -HP
4* Clair +Res -Spd

Another Morgan, and with a better nature than the first one, nice. I think I'll use my current feathers on him instead of my other son this week.

4* Boey +Spd -HP
4* Caeda +Def -HP
3* Mathilda +Res -HP
5* F Grima +Atk -Def
4* Donnel +Res -HP

Another duplicate, but merges for a Legendary hero is always good given how you're always incentivised to take them. I'm also thinking this will replace my +Res -HP one, though the def superbane hurts.

3* Barst +HP -Atk
4* Reinhardt Neutral
3* Frederick +Atk -Spd
4* Olivia +Spd -Atk
3* Lachesis +Res -HP

Well, I guess my Bow Hinoka doesn't have an assist yet? Needed to grab some orbs from quests at this point for one last round for today.

4* Athena +Def -Atk
4* Oscar +Spd -HP
4* Abel +Atk -HP
3* Raven +HP -Def
4* Nino +HP -Res

Bit of a disappointing end to the session but I'll keep going and hopefully break the pity rate before moving on. It's three 5-stars for 120 orbs so I can't complain too much, as even with two duplicates I got the .

Edited by Humanoid

Well I certainly hope you guys are having better luck than me. Not a single 5* yet, though I did get a +Spd -Res L'Arachel which I promoted and merged my old one into.

Given the rather unfortunate timing of this banner, I think I may postpone my search for L!Ephraim to the late June banner. Especially since I probably won't have time to get the monthly orbs before the banner ends.

Edited by Korath88

CONDUCTOR I HAVE A PROBLEM

5ae81d4eda119_CONDUCTORIHAVEAPROBLEM.thumb.png.06b6a0a7f5276cc1d98e3f69fcef8d45.png

This dude bursted in like the Kool-Aid man and shat on my pity rate, and he was SPD+ ATk- to boot. My pity rate was only at 8.50%, used about just 42 orbs and I got him on the first pull of the session so it's not too bad, but I also dislike Jakob so I'm kinda smh right now I'm sorry

Edited by Larverto
Fixed a typo and wanted to mention how much orbs I've used thus far.

I was about to get really angry, but it turned out well at the very end. ~150 orbs to get either Jakob (Bold Fighter Beast) or Lyn for Speed Tactics. Already have Grima and Inigo, but could do quite well with Genny and Henry. Sniping all Greens and Colorless.

Inigo, Grima, Grima...... why game. Getting 5* should be a nice thing, but not if it's the ones I already have and don't need, even for merges.... Legendary banners can be so frustrating. One Grima is +Spd/-Res, which is apparently how one wants her to be, but it doesn't interest me that much. She is just a decent unit when I only need great ones or characters I actually like.

Anyways, was feeling down (I know, 3 5* in 150?, not too bad, right? But as explained, it doesn't make me happy, when the other candidates were way more interesting) and went into my last summon to get a +Att/-Spd Jakob. Thank Naga, a beautiful specimen for when I get Bold Fighter. I'll begin preparations to turn him into the beast he can be. Gacha is really tiring, playing with our nerves all the time....

I wish everyone luck for their pulls and wishes!

Another legendary banner, wherein I get to see all my bad luck rise after regular banners actually work out. I've not had as many orbs as I have now since July, where I didn't summon for 6 weeks beforehand (220 now, 272 then)

Let's see if I'm right on my luck.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

3* Oboro (Merge fodder it is. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Catria (Luna I guess. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Tailtiu (I've been looking for Spur Spd for a bit. +Def/-Atk), 4* Bartre (Well, it's BA I guess. Or Smite. +Def/-Spd.), 5* Genny (Everything went better than expected. It isn't FrankenJakob at least. +Atk/-Res, totally using anyway.)

Though that did break a pity rate.

3 Red, 2 Colourless

4* Sophia (I haven't pulled one in ages. +Def/-Spd, I have better.), 4* Roy (TA3? Neutral. TA3.), 4* Marth (Well, he's a unit I guess. +Atk/-Def, I have better.), 4* Gauis (Again, have +10. STOP. IT. +Res/-Def), 4* Lucius (Bad fodder. +HP/-Def)

2 Red, 1 each Green, Blue, Colourless. 

8.5%

3* Seth (Fort Def 3 I see. +Spd/-HP), 4* Caeda (Well, she is good fodder. +HP/-Atk), 5* L'Ephraim (He sparkles! KILL HIM! Wait, I actually got him! +Def/-Res, could be a lot worse.), 4* Merric (Well, he got Spur Res 3 I guess? +Atk/-Res, already have.), 4* Priscilla (Least she has skills I'd like to pass. +Atk/-Spd. Bleh.)

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (Nope)

4* L'Arachel (Renewal! She's +Atk/-Def though. Ooof, Could be a good merge.), 4* Shanna (Depseration. Neat. +Hp/-Atk, fodder she is.)

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green (Go away Colourless!)

4* Raigh (It has been a while. Merge fodder. +Def/-HP), 3* Merric (Disappointing. +HP/-Spd), 4* Roderick (Really has been a while. +Spd/-Def, might as well sacrifice.)

8.5%

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Effie (Oh hey. Could use Wary Fighter. +Res/-Def, definite sacrifice), 3* Raigh (This was once a common sight. Times have changed. +Res/-Spd, merge.), 4* M!Morgan (Either Spur Def/Res for his not dad or a good enough nature for a merge. +Atk/-Def. Do I promote for merge?), 4* Gunter (Well, it's Hone Cav for Gronnwen. +Def/-Atk, sorry Gunter)

2 each Blue, Red, 1 Colourless

4* Subaki (QR2 I see. +Atk/-Def), 4* Reinhardt (Does he suck like the others? +Spd/-Res, YOU NEED +ATK BEFORE I EVEN CONSIDER YOU. He also crashed the game. Stop breaking Heroes.), 3* Tharja (Alright fodder I guess. +Atk/-Res, I have better.), 4* Laslow (Axebreaker or merge? +Atk/-Res, I think the one to merge onto already has it.)

9%

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

4* Nino (Does this one finally do her best? +Spd/-Res, when will she be -Def?), 4* Lukas (Could he be good enough for the merge? +Atk/Spd. Is that better than +Def/-Spd?), 4* Oboro (Merge? +Def/-HP. Merge.), 3* Henry (Good fodder. +Spd/-HP), 3* Frederick (Luna I guess. +Atk/-Spd.)

9.5%

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Abel (Swordbreaker? +Res/-Def. Swordbreaker.), 3* Oscar (Lancebreaker? +HP/-Res, Lancebreaker.), 4* Catria (Well, Luna again. +Def/-Atk, you are already fodder), 4* M!Corrin (Dragon Fang I guess. +HP/-Def, fodder he is)

Probably 10% I guess.

4* Soleil (Is her nature good? +HP/-Spd, NO, NO definitely not.), 4* Henry (Oh! +Spd/-Def, fodder he be.), 5* Mageirika (Oh look, a 5* for once! +Res/-HP, like my L'Arachel. Oh well, least she doesn't have an awful nature.), 4* Cecilia (Well, it's something I guess? +Def/-HP), 4* Gordin (Not a 5* man. +Spd/-Res, he might be merge fodder.)

This will do for now, I'll gather orbs and decide if I pull again later. Might as well keep the 52 I have left. 3 5*s for 170 or so orbs ain't great (Edit: Could definitely be a lot worse. I might focus green if I pull again though).

Edited by Dayni

It took me about 200 orbs before I saw even a hint of a 5*...

But it was the gorgeous Ephraim, so I got exactly what I wanted :D I did pull mostly blue with some colourless, since I wouldn't have minded Grima or Genny (have Jakob), but he was the only one that I truly desired on this banner. I finished the round when I got him, and added a second Dark Shigure to my barracks. My current Dark Shigure is either -Atk or -Spd, so I'll probably merge them depending upon the stats.

Man, I hope there are no more legendary heroes I want for a long time (at the same time hoping for legendary Marth or Ryoma because I am a complex individual) because I loathe these banners with a passion.

Edited by Cute Chao

Free pulled Genny, exactly who I wanted.  My luck has seriously turned around, I can't believe it.  Just a few months ago it was taking several hundred orbs to pull what I wanted with pity breakers galore, not to mention failing to pull a single Witch Nowi merge on the legendary banner.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

A month of saving orbs (since the previous Legendary banner) meant that I'd saved up over 390 orbs (I did dip a bit into a few banners, but nothing much), a number of those going to barrack expansions for the summons coming.

1 x Ike +spd -atk
1 x Celica +res -atk
1 x Ephraim +atk -res
1 x Micaiah +spd -res
1 x Shigure +spd -hp
1 x Henry +res -atk
1 x Robin +spd -res
1 x Genny +atk -spd

No Legendary Lyn, but there's always next month.

Notes:
Fourth out of four summoned Legendary Ikes all together. All have been -Atk. My main VIke is still the free neutral.
Already own a +Spd Fallen Celica, so this is either fodder or a merge.
Already own Legendary Ephraim but he's -HP +Res, so this is a definite merge into the new summon.
Already own Micaiah, but she's -HP +Def, so another merge here into the new summon, despite the -Res.
Shigure's new, so that's nice.
Henry's also new, so that's nice. Shame about his nature.
FGrima's also new here, and that's base 38 Spd to boot. Wondering what to do with her.
Genny's also new. So I won't be foddering her off until I get more copies of her, if ever. Great nature, though. I may give her Pain+.

Roughly 150 orbs, netted myself a PA!Inigo and a H!Henry (my main reason for pulling)!

Now I just need to save up for the next Legendary Banner in case Winter Tharja or Lissa shows up.. (& pray the next new banner isn't something I'm interested about)

With only 90-ish orbs spent I got Lyn (+hp -atk), Robin (+spd -atk) and Henry (+spd -hp). I managed to hit all 3 that I wanted most, yet 2 got horrible natures. Considering it was only 90 orbs though, I'm not going to complain too much. However it means I'm not free from pulling for them again in the future to fix them.. At least Henry turned out to be a great one, so he's a nice addition to my armors.

Luckily the green pool should be good again next banner, so it won't be bad pulling for a better Lyn along with them (come on Winter Lissa).

5 minutes ago, thanny said:

Roughly 150 orbs, netted myself a PA!Inigo and a H!Henry (my main reason for pulling)!

Now I just need to save up for the next Legendary Banner in case Winter Tharja or Lissa shows up.. (& pray the next new banner isn't something I'm interested about)

Winter is coming...

...Eventually. They're pretty much done with Halloween, I think. So Winter really is coming within the next one or two Legendary banners.

This banner ended up as I expected: worst banner EVER!
From 160 orbs i got a neutral Micaiah.

Well, game doesn't give me a belayed birthday present... I take it

My weird luck continues:
3% banner usually turn out very well for me, but therefore my luck stinks in the 8% ones

Spent 140 orbs on the Legendary banner. Each color had something I wanted, but also contained units I had. 

Naturally, I got two...

2x L'Ephraim (both -Atk but since I already had him I guess I've now got Sturdy Stance fodder)

Jakob (-Atk +Speed)

Inigo (had already)

So yeah. 140 orbs for two Sturdy Stance fodders. Maybe I can make my -Atk Shiro work now though. I'm not bitter at all that I could get any red of which I wanted all, or Micaiah.

Edited by Thane

39 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

With only 90-ish orbs spent I got Lyn (+hp -atk), Robin (+spd -atk) and Henry (+spd -hp). I managed to hit all 3 that I wanted most, yet 2 got horrible natures. Considering it was only 90 orbs though, I'm not going to complain too much. However it means I'm not free from pulling for them again in the future to fix them.. At least Henry turned out to be a great one, so he's a nice addition to my armors.

Wow, only 90-ish orbs! That's not too shabby.

Yeah, that's definitely not something to complain about, would've loved to have that H!Henry of yours.. pretty unlucky on the Lyn and Robin IVs though.. at least they're coming back fairly soon!

39 minutes ago, Raven said:

Winter is coming...

...Eventually. They're pretty much done with Halloween, I think. So Winter really is coming within the next one or two Legendary banners.

Yep.. not looking forward to it if they decide to put W!Lissa and W!Tharja on at the same time...

I'm really hoping they get put with them with units I like, or else it's gonna be rough next month with B!Charlotte also coming back... 

130 orbs, let's do this. I am hoping for: Ephraim, Lyn, Shigure, Henry, Inigo, Jakob. I would not say no to Ike, Celica, Eirika, Micaiah, or Genny. I do not want Robin, because I already have spare copies of her and there's nothing really on her for me to fodder off. Let's go!

4★ Maria. No.
5★ Legendary Robin. ...I'm full up on you, no. But I'll take the Earth Blessing I guess?
4★ Sothe. Life and Death fodder, cool.
5★ Performing Inigo. YES. +DEF / -RES, I'll take it.
4★ Priscilla
4★ Lon'qu
3★ Niles
4★ Olivia
4★ Priscilla
5★ Genny. Wrathful Staff fodder, good.
4★ Sakura
3★ Serra
3★ F!Corrin
5★ Performing Shigure, hell yes. +ATK / -RES, sounds good to me.
4★ Nino
5★ SM Eirika, never thought you'd come back to me after I sacrificed my first one of you to M!Morgan. +RES / -SPD, you might be Swift Sparrow fodder again. Either way, welcome!
3★ Peri
4★ Hana
4★ Priscilla
4★ Eirika
3★ Florina
5★ Legendary Lyn. YES! +RES / -HP, whatever. She's not -SPD or -ATK, I'm happy.
3★ Priscilla
5★ Legendary Lyn. Again, yes! +ATK / -SPD, my heart is conflicted.
4★ Est
4★ Gaius
3★ Serra
3★ Kagero
5★ Legendary Ephraim. FINALLY. You have eluded me for so long. +ATK / -HP, excellent.
3★ Gaius
4★ Maria

...And with my very last orbs, we've come full circle with another Maria. Of the characters I want, I'm only missing Henry and Jakob.

8/31 pulled units were 5★. That's roughly 25%, not bad at all!

All in all, I'm really happy with this pull session. Going to save up more orbs and try again before this event is over.

Well, I decided to go again, what with the orbmine this week is.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Gunter (ALL THE HONE CAV! +Spd/-Atk), 4* M!Robin (It's Bonfire. +Spd/-Def), 4* Catria (This banner's the Catria show, I swear. +HP/-Atk), 3* Selena (+Res/-De- REPOSITION! REPOSITION! (hey, hey hey) REPOSITION!), 4* Maria (Well, it is a unit. I guess. +Res/-Def ain't bad.)

8.5%

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Raven (Well, considering how rare he is for me... +Res/-Atk, literally the worst), 4* Boey (Not my boi- Wait, wrong guy. Is +Atk/-Spd good?), 4* Peri (Ugh the unit. +Res/-Atk = fodder.)

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Nino (Nino keeps happening. +Spd/-Def SHE IS HERE MAKE WAY I AM PROMOTING HER.), 3* M!Corrin (Dragon Fang's not really worth 2000 feathers. +Def/-Spd), 3* Athena (Well, Moonbow. +HP/-Atk), 4* Raigh (Well, he's merge at least. )

9%. I'll be back.

Only made my first full pull for now. No luck as expected. And now I try to read horror stories here to remind myself that I should hold on to my orbs further.

Edited by Stroud

@Zeo @mcsilas

hZqcZ31.png

After my unfortunate tries to get Hinoka, I got enough orbs from monthly missions and the legendary maps to do two full summoning sessions. With the second circle I got a +ATK/-RES Cralyzia. I don't need her, but she looks cool at least. 

... now back to grind Summoner Support for Roy (needed for Lyn).