• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving Nohrian Summer alone because at minimum I'd want to open all blues and greens and I don't have the orbs to do that. Ylissean Summer on the other hand has no one I want, so I can go ahead and get free... 3* Def/Res Peri.

(It was between blue and grey since Robin and Freddy are the two units I didn't have, and there was one green and three greys to make it an easy decision)

11 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Screenshot_2018-06-25-15-08-08.png?width

+Spd/-Def.

...I guess I asked for this by going blue instead of red. (Nohrian gave me a Boey. I ignored the other green orb.)

So that's where my Robin went

I guess you should've had the female Morgan

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Already have one. Mine appears to be +Spd/-HP, what was my merge supposed to be?

+HP -res

I already have a +spd -def female Morgan myself, but I was hoping for something I could put on Julius for an A-skill. Was waiting for distant defense, but mirror stance works as well. Will just need to keep him away from bows.

Decided to go for blue on both banners. Nohrian Summer got me a 4 star Donnel... At least it wasn't a 3 star like last time... Awakening banner got me 3 star Jagen... (At the very least horse buffs are always useful.) I decided to open the lone red orb (the other three were colorless) and got a 4 star M. Morgan! He's -ATK, but another potential merge is always nice. Once I have the feathers, he'll be able to reach +4 at the very least. ...Now if only I could get more Shigures...

I'm pretty shocked at my free pulls from the summer reruns. I got 1 green orb on Nohrian Summer and I was hoping for a lucky Elise, since she's the only one I'm missing. Instead I got Rhajat! +def -res which is fine enough for me. She's somebody I've been wanting since she came out but never managed to get, so I'm super happy. My Ylissian Summer pull was just a 3* Kagero, but at least that's the best 3* colorless I could have gotten in case I make her a merge project eventually.

Also I didn't post it before, but my free pull on the Death Blow banner was a +atk -hp Fallen Celica. Another unit from the regular pool I'd really be wanting, so this has been a blessed last few days! I just hope this doesn't mean my luck is all used up for the upcoming banners now, since I almost never get 5* free pulls like this, let alone 2 in a row.

@Alkaid Two free 5*s and a merge, nice! Congratulations!

/Edit: I got a 4* Camilla on the nohrian banner, I think my 4th -SPD Camilla in a row. One of my few Fliers without a good nature. 

Edited by mampfoid

Aiming for S!Tiki and S!Corrin. Ylissean Summer first.

1. 3* Subaki: Of course there's no greens. Swap fodder, I suppose.

And now for Nohrian Summer.

1. 3* Hawkeye: No blues? Shouldn't be surprised.

Well that was pointless.

So, The old summer banners are here.

Summer Corrin, happened too fast.

So, Ylisse first.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green (Tiki?)

4* Gunter (I need less of you. Stop it. Neutral)

Then Nohr.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless (Oh my.)

4* Effie (*Sigh. +Spd/-Res ugh.), 4* Jagen (Oh hey, haven't pulled him in a while. +Def/-HP, likely merge.), 3* Cordelia (Seriously, better fodder please. +Def/-Spd, that's bad.)

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alkaid Two free 5*s and a merge, nice! Congratulations!

Thank you! With this stroke of luck I've somehow crossed off 2 of my most wanted 5*s from the regular pool! I'm still in shock, honestly.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Thank you! With this stroke of luck I've somehow crossed off 2 of my most wanted 5*s from the regular pool! I'm still in shock, honestly.

That's cool.

I've gotten a lot of new 5* units via off-banner pulls (not free though) myself in the last weeks: FH!Celica (also +ATK like yours), Julia, Sonya, Hector, Leif, Horse!Eirika, Nanna, Leo (2x!), Karla and Zeglius. I can't complain about those, that's are a lot of cool new units for me, but on seasonal banners (and legendary banners) pity breakers hurt quite a bit. 

I got a free 4* Camilla from the nohrian banner, my 4th -SPD Camilla in a row. Never got a good nature for her. 

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

That's cool.

I've gotten a lot of new 5* units via off-banner pulls (not free though) myself in the last weeks: FH!Celica (also +ATK like yours), Julia, Sonya, Hector, Leif, Horse!Eirika, Nanna, Leo (2x!), Karla and Zeglius. I can't complain about those, that's are a lot of cool new units for me, but on seasonal banners (and legendary banners) pity breakers hurt quite a bit. 

I got a free 4* Camilla from the nohrian banner, my 4th -SPD Camilla in a row. Never got a good nature for her. 

Oh yeah, is aw that double Leo post, that was pretty insane! At least most of those are pretty sweet 5*s, though I feel you that it'd be nice if they weren't happening on seasonals.

Perhaps the game is just trying to load you up with Savage Blow fodder for some reason (like for that Nanna!).

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Perhaps the game is just trying to load you up with Savage Blow fodder for some reason (like for that Nanna!).

Savage blow has proven to be very useful for my GHB/BHB clears, also Azama and some other healers like it for evil reasons. I could sacrifice all my Camillas without regret, since I'm patiently waiting for that good natured copy of her. 

@Cute Chao @DefaultBeep  @Rafiel's Aria @mampfoid @Zeo @Vaximillian @Poimagic @Alkaid

So 2017 summer banner. I kind of don't need anyone desperately since I have Summer Corrin now, but Axe/Lance/G Tome Valour and Infantry Pulse would be nice.

Main account- first off Ylissean Summer. 2 blues, I pick the right one and...

tumblr_pavfpwAJBX1qcrdmuo1_500.png

Free summon Hinoka! I can finally replace my +HP/-Atk one!!! Even better, new Hinoka is +Atk/-Res!!

(I sense a pattern- all the first Hinoka's will be -Atk, and the second one will be +Atk!)

Ironically I get this Hinoka about one week later after the TT banner which netted me a free summon Kinoka! Either way, I'm so happy I can properly build her!

Nohrian summer had no greens, 2 reds and 2 blues. I could've gone red since I need red fodder (Selenas please...) but I'm a bit meh about Summer Leo since even if I like the character, Julius just really outclasses him hard. So I went blue to see if I could get a +Spd/+Atk Scorrin....and I get a 3 star Subaki which I'm perfectly fine with.

Second account gave me a +Spd Effie in Ylissean Summer, while Nohrian Summer only had 1 green which was a 3 star Nino.

No focus units, but I'm perfectly happy with this!

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas

Congrats :D

I did the free summons but I'm still working towards Innes. I got Merric on the Nohrian one and Robin on the Ylissean one!

...A slightly manly and fully clothed looking Robin, but Bonfire fodder is never a bad thing xD

So last year I tried really hard to get a SGaius with decent/favorable IVs.  Instead I got one -spd SGaius and SEVEN SFredericks. 

Did my free pull today.   Guess what?  SFrederick.... He's +7 now and he still sucks.

@Lushen The Pain. . . I can feel it from here.

@mcsilas Always nice not to get a dupe!

My pulls weren't anywhere near as exciting. Went into S!Tiki's banner hoping for green with enough orbs to open two if needed. I got 2 greens. But they were Sheena and Soren. Opened Green on the other one two hoping for a Elise that isn't -SPD and got . . . another Soren. K. I have enough for +10 if I ever go down that road. . . I don't need you anymore. Feel free to visit someone else.

@Vaximillian I hope Julia/Linde comes to you on a free pull one day! I partly have given up on getting enough orbs on Legendary banners and am expecting my luck to go down again though so I'll just take what I can get.

@Alkaid Oh yeah, congrats on that free Rhajat!

@Rafiel's Aria How did you build yours? But yeah I just find it funy I get her alt in the start of the TT, then get original Hinoka near the end of the TT!

@Usana Well she is a dupe, but a much needed one with a better nature haha, Thanks! To bad about the Sorens, maybe start foddering or giving random Watersweep 2s next time he comes?

Edited by mcsilas