Near 200 orbs and not a single Summer Freddy. All I got was a Summer Gaius pity breaking me. He did that last year too. So lame...

I just want Summer Freddy merges...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

So last year I tried really hard to get a SGaius with decent/favorable IVs.  Instead I got one -spd SGaius and SEVEN SFredericks. 

Did my free pull today.   Guess what?  SFrederick.... He's +7 now and he still sucks.

You and Ana need to swap luck!

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

You and Ana need to swap luck!

Pff, yeah, I'll say! I'm SO jealous of all those Freddys... I've only pulled three between last year and the RD Ike banner.

Free pulls were a Bartre and an Abel. Meanwhile I'm convinced the new summer banner is cursed (up to a 4.5% pity rate). That or either a) I'm perpetually unlucky with mage fliers not named Ninian (I do also have Nowi, but she showed up on my very last orbs on the very last night of her banner) or b) I was due for a unlucky stretch in general (which is fair).

Over 200 orbs and he finally appears for me! :D

8R3XH8i.png

Same nature as my base (+HP, -Def) oddly enough, but it's a merge! I'll save for now and see if the upcoming legend banner interests me before pulling here more. Just happy to get a merge at all and make my beloved summer knight +3. <3

I'm still amazed when people get lucky with their free pull. I just took a Soren and a Titania and stopped. Waiting for the legendary banner trailer with my orbs, I'm expecting it to show up tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I'm still amazed when people get lucky with their free pull. I just took a Soren and a Titania and stopped. Waiting for the legendary banner trailer with my orbs, I'm expecting it to show up tomorrow.

Legendary Banner is on the 28th, I believe. More time to save more orbs!

-

I didn’t read your post correctly. ; -;

Edited by Aera

42 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I just had my best pull of my entire run.

5 Star Tana, 5 Star (bestboy) Siegberd and 5 star Sword Reinhard all in one summoning pool. 

Congrats :D Sounds like an amazing pull :D

The many pity breakers before S!Tana

• Y!Tiki, merged with my current Y!Tiki
  • Karel: +Spd -HP, merged my old Karel to this one
  • Leo: Foddered for Quick Riposte
  • Mia: Foderred for Flashing Blade
  • Deirdre: Foddered for Speed Ploy
  • S!Innes: +Spd -HP
  • S!Cordelia: +Atk -Res
  • Krom: +Def -Res
  • S!Noire: +HP -Res
  • Lene: +Spd -Def
  • Elincia: +Atk -Spd
  • S!Tana: +Def -HP

And for the Death Blow Banner:

• Lene: +HP -Spd
  • Swordhart: +Res -HP

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

@AnacybeleWould gladly trade this if I could - I'm at a loss for how to build him.  Can't really do PP and I feel like he'd be underwhelming without a stat based A slot if I gave him CC...

https://imgur.com/a/u6etpzV

Yeah, I'd love to have him if I could. :P

If you want to make him offensive, he could use Kagero's poison dagger well. CC isn't a bad idea either if he isn't -Def.

I run Darting Blow myself so he can double. He'd use Swift Sparrow decently too, if you ever have fodder for that.

I plan to make a thread for him in the analysis board sometime, so just hang tight and you can check it out when I do. :)

For heaven's sake, this game knows how to drive me crazy. 

I did some CCs that I'd been putting off and got enough orbs for a few yolo summons. 

A session with two greens! 

Oh... Beruka and Fae. 

Next session, again no stupid greens.

So of course I get stupid fricking Eirika with her stupid fricking tome >.< 

Now all that's left is to be pity broken by Lute and I think all of the SS females I didn't already have will have blocked me from getting Innes -.- 

Edit: 

Okay, the next two pulls were funny. Finished a few more CCs and got yet another with no greens. Seth came chasing after Eirika. Then, on the next pull, one green orb... 

Finally Innes! 

So I can no longer be mad that Eirika came along. She finally got Innes chasing after her (maybe to stop Seth getting there first xD) 

...I don't even ship Innes and Eirika xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

@Cute Chao Phew... I'm glad you finally got him! The desire sensor is real... I've been tempted to pull for him myself, but green hell... I think green is my least favorite color to pull in general. Even though I don't need anything from colorless, at least it has things like Klein, Sothe, Legault, Nanna... Heck even Matthew for Hone SPD isn't bad. Green has good pity breakers for the most part, but I've already built a 4*+10 Beruka...and Bartre...and Frederick... There isn't a lot of fodder I need from there. And then getting green orbs is a painful experience itself...unless St. Elimine smiles down on you. 

XD At least now you have a shiny new mage cav and your shirtless flier. 

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Cute Chao Phew... I'm glad you finally got him! The desire sensor is real... I've been tempted to pull for him myself, but green hell... I think green is my least favorite color to pull in general. Even though I don't need anything from colorless, at least it has things like Klein, Sothe, Legault, Nanna... Heck even Matthew for Hone SPD isn't bad. Green has good pity breakers for the most part, but I've already built a 4*+10 Beruka...and Bartre...and Frederick... There isn't a lot of fodder I need from there. And then getting green orbs is a painful experience itself...unless St. Elimine smiles down on you. 

XD At least now you have a shiny new mage cav and your shirtless flier. 

Thanks :D Yes, I agree. People say it's easier pulling on green because you get better things and are more likely to get 5*s... but just seeing a green orb feels like a myth half the time. 

That being said, despite it taking about 200 orbs or so to see my first 5*, I do walk away with Deirdre, Summer Tana, Cordelia and Innes, plus Eirika... so I've definitely done well. Just waiting with nervous anticipation for the next banner xD 

For me, Ninos, Barsts and Faes are really good. Luna fodder from Freddy is also good, and I do use some of the stat boosters from the others. 

Is Nanna good fodder? 

I am hoping the next few banners have some good colourless for me to pull on so I can also go for Legault. I didn't go for him because of the upcoming summer banners and he was going to drop to 4*, but I quite like him :D 

And now, I shall wish you luck with your pulls, while I mournfully stare at the 0 orbs that used to be in their hundreds xD I still have a few CCs left, but they're the ones that I dread... 

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Thanks :D Yes, I agree. People say it's easier pulling on green because you get better things and are more likely to get 5*s... but just seeing a green orb feels like a myth half the time. 

That being said, despite it taking about 200 orbs or so to see my first 5*, I do walk away with Deirdre, Summer Tana, Cordelia and Innes, plus Eirika... so I've definitely done well. Just waiting with nervous anticipation for the next banner xD 

For me, Ninos, Barsts and Faes are really good. Luna fodder from Freddy is also good, and I do use some of the stat boosters from the others. 

Is Nanna good fodder? 

I am hoping the next few banners have some good colourless for me to pull on so I can also go for Legault. I didn't go for him because of the upcoming summer banners and he was going to drop to 4*, but I quite like him :D 

And now, I shall wish you luck with your pulls, while I mournfully stare at the 0 orbs that used to be in their hundreds xD I still have a few CCs left, but they're the ones that I dread... 

Barst, Fae, and Nino aren't bad fodder! ...But I can get reposition from Selena, Renewal from L'Arachel, and Draw Back from Mae...along with other good red and blue fodder if I'm pulling those colors. Though I definitely prefer to use Barst and Fae before Selena and L'Arachel. 

Nanna has Drive DEF at 4 stars. She's the only healer that has a complete A-C skill at 4 stars. Drive DEF might not be as good as Drive SPD in some cases, but I definitely wouldn't complain if I had more copies of it just in case.

0 orbs sucks... XD I was impatient and pulled for Legault, so I'm saving up my orbs right now. I did cave and do one extra pull yesterday, but CYL is getting closer and closer, and I'd like to be kind of prepared since I know I want at least Celica and Veronica without having to look at their skills. I've got my fingers crossed that this next legendary hero isn't someone I have to have. I'm pretty confident I can resist more swimsuit units. XD

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Barst, Fae, and Nino aren't bad fodder! ...But I can get reposition from Selena, Renewal from L'Arachel, and Draw Back from Mae...along with other good red and blue fodder if I'm pulling those colors. Though I definitely prefer to use Barst and Fae before Selena and L'Arachel. 

Nanna has Drive DEF at 4 stars. She's the only healer that has a complete A-C skill at 4 stars. Drive DEF might not be as good as Drive SPD in some cases, but I definitely wouldn't complain if I had more copies of it just in case.

0 orbs sucks... XD I was impatient and pulled for Legault, so I'm saving up my orbs right now. I did cave and do one extra pull yesterday, but CYL is getting closer and closer, and I'd like to be kind of prepared since I know I want at least Celica and Veronica without having to look at their skills. I've got my fingers crossed that this next legendary hero isn't someone I have to have. I'm pretty confident I can resist more swimsuit units. XD

Selena's harder to get in the reds, due to the colours, while Fae is actually used for draw back, too. Plus I've only ever had one L'Arachel so far (and she is 4* with awful IVs to boot, but my only copy, so I will keep her until a better comes along). At least this go round has boosted my ranks of draw back and reposition fodder a fair bit :D 

Ooooh, awesome. I shall bear that in mind :D I like random drive skills. There are only so many characters you want the same C skill on. 

Yeah, I know the feeling. I don't regret the orbs I spent, since I really wanted Innes and all the 5*s I got were all ones I didn't already have, but the round figure makes me nervous. I can probably resist the legendary (unless they bring out our first male ranged flier and then I shall scream xD), and CYL doesn't really enthral me (if we get one free, I will go for Ephraim, but they have been repeated a fair few times from the original CYL so not too bothered about getting them immediately). It's the second summer banner that worries me, since I'm determined to only spend money on the bonus orbs now, unless they bring something amazing out that I think is worth them getting my money ^.^ 

I shall wish you luck with the saving, instead :D 

Don't let this fool you, I'm good at saving orbs. I swear!

LqC1UnT.png?1

This latest impulse was the product of making some half-assed attempts at Jaffar before the TT banner goes poof. Instead, here's Genny #5 and the third straight off-focus one (and the second one this month). So now I have to ask: how many more Gennys am I going to get before Elise and/or Mist finally decide that they want to show up?

Oh, and my free pulls from the summer banner re-runs weren't particularly noteworthy: 4* Cecilia from Nohrian, 3* Jeorge from Ylissean.

Edited by Tybrosion

@Cute Chao Ooooh congrats on finally get Summer Innes! At least you had some nice 5 stars along the way, even if it doesn't seem that way until you get who you want!

I think I need to pull on green again more, I ran out of spare Barsts. Low on Ninos for Draw Back, and Fae would also be nice. Green has some nice positioning fodder- I'd even take an Arthur for Swap!

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Ooooh congrats on finally get Summer Innes! At least you had some nice 5 stars along the way, even if it doesn't seem that way until you get who you want!

I think I need to pull on green again more, I ran out of spare Barsts. Low on Ninos for Draw Back, and Fae would also be nice. Green has some nice positioning fodder- I'd even take an Arthur for Swap!

Typically, he was -Spd, while Eirika, Tana and Cordelia all have some of the best stats, but oh well. His voice is fantastic. He might replace Gerome or Subaki for a bit on my flier team, since they have the most HM :D

Good luck if you do go for it. Might be worth waiting to see what the legendary banner brings :)