Since LHB seriously trolled me, I had low low low excpectations going into the BHBanner. Picked green, and lo and behold, I got OG Hector. I have a few candidates for DC though.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I tried for Lector last night in the hopes of getting him with no luck at all and the BHB banner refused to give me any green orbs at all.  I now have a bunch of ok fodder.  I am taking this as a sign that if I want CYL Hector I had better choose him as my free pick because that is the only way I will get a version of Hector.  I have played Heroes since launch and I have yet to pull 1 Hector of any kind.  I am really hoping the new banner next week has no one I want or need because it would be nice to save orbs.

Wow. I blow like ... 150 orbs on the Legendary banner (for F!Morgan) and only get 2 B!Ike's (when there was no blue to pull) and for my free pull on this new banner it's just Green & Red, so I pull one green and lo and behold, OG Hector.

Not going to complain about DC fodder ... but going to complain about the stupid sensors that don't let me get F!Morgan. Every single banner I never get her, it's actually comical. Though I'm up to 12 L'archael now, so idk what it's trying to say.

Did my free pull on BHB Banner not expecting much and what did I get but a

four star lucius.

Yeah no freebie five star this time. Just thought we need to hear from people with more mundane results. I've actually been spending away at Summer's Arrival, just trying to get one of the four units. Up to 4% pity rate but I think I got Florina and Fae natures that I'm happy with in the process. Always hoping for new projects.

Why is it that I've been trying for 3-4 banners that feature Zelgius and I never got him? I've been trying so hard for so long but I never get him. ;-;

10 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

Mopped up the BHB, so free pull time.

1. 4* Nanna: Hm, Drive Defense or Heavenly Light?

Why not both? All you need is to pass Spur Def 1 from any number of easily obtainable units, then you can pass Drive Def 1 + 2 and Heavenly Light.

After pulling on both the 2017 Nohrian Summer banner and Ephraim’s legendary banner for Summer Leo, ending both banners with nothing but high percentages...

Spoiler

A31A680B-1DF9-4B56-9496-9ED6113B81DE.thumb.jpeg.450bc22561ae81bb52de6885e021e540.jpeg

this image conveys pain and suffering

I finally got Summer Leo!! (+Atk, -HP)

so happy he came home, can’t wait to invest my life and soul into this boy

Free pull: Nothing.

Summer pull: Noire +Atk / -HP

Okay, I want the same exact energy for Innes. PLEASE.

Edit: 

Me: Okay, I really need to save... I only have 5 orbs. Actually never mind. PULL.

Game: Here are some 5*’s.

Edited by Aera

New free pull: 3* Eirika (+Hp -Res). Well, if I get more copies I'll start the second 5*+10 Eirika project after I'm done with my arena core. Each one is going to be less expensive than the first one for sure but we'll see, maybe a +Def one with Steady Breath Ignis and a Def refined Wo Dao/Zanbato. 

There's some kind of weird voodoo going on with my second account. Second orb (first non-free) on the VG banner a couple days ago, got +Spd -Res Zelgius. Summoned just now on the Luna banner second orb is...+Spd -Res Zelgius. Yes you technically have Luna, but this isn't your banner!

Now that alone might be explained away, but the previous time he was on a banner, on the Stance Skills one, he was my free summon. And also my second summon. And both were +Res -HP. Am I a blue-haired teenage orphan or something?

Can't summon on my main account yet as it's only at 11 orbs. Might be able to if I do some of the monthly training stratum quests ...we'll see.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

There's some kind of weird voodoo going on with my second account. Second orb (first non-free )on the VG banner a couple days ago, got +Spd -Res Zelgius. Summoned just now on the Luna banner second orb is...+Spd -Res Zelgius. Yes you technically have Luna, but this isn't your banner!

Now that alone might be explained away, but the previous time he was on a banner, on the Stance Skills one, he was my free summon. And also my second summon. And both were +Res -HP. Am I a blue-haired teenage orphan or something?

Can't summon on my main account yet as it's only at 11 orbs. Might be able to if I do some of the monthly training stratum quests ...we'll see.

He loves you. It’s that simple.

Got a bunch of junk for fodder on this red juncture. Lon'qu, Olivia, two Raighs, a Chrom and a Sully, I believe. The game doesn't want me to have red fodder, I take it.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-18-53.png?width=232&height=413

This is my last wheel.

Luna banner gave me four star Palla and Hector/Matthew banner gave me four star Caeda for my free pulls. Won't complain about getting Archanea's Pegasus Knights as my free pulls but if this was a sign to join Hardin's team then it's already too late since I have already joined Lyon's team. Still, Palla has Goad Flier which some of my other fliers want and Caeda showing up will convince me to maybe build her someday.

The lone red on my free set brings my Leif up to +3:
Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-18-57.png
Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-20-41.png

HP/Atk. One half of my Leifs (Leaves?) were –Atk. At least the main one is Atk/HP instead. Love him.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Rezzy @mampfoid @mcsilas (and the rest)

Yesterday I free-pulled Hector, today, Leif. A compensation for the Julia I never scored?

Edited by Vaximillian

Oh.

I pulled a 3-star Tharja as my free summon and considered leaving it, but there was another red orb ... Decided "it's only 4 orbs".

Well, that was a good decision. Got a Mia! She's new.

+res -HP. At the very least, it breaks my streak of shitty -atk or -spd natures on my recent 5-stars. I'll take functionally neutral over -atk or -spd.

Edited by Sunwoo

Not the Celica I'm looking for, but Mia is nice, so I'll try to get a free red later on. Already have Hinoka, I bet everyone else will try colorless first.

EDIT: double checked, it IS the Celica I'm looking for. Ok, trying to open a free red for sure.

Edited by Garlyle

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yesterday I free-pulled Hector, today, Leif. A compensation for the Julia I never scored?

Or maybe to drain you of your luck before the next Julia banner.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Got impatient and did a Squad Assault, was duly punished for it.

4* Lilina +Res -Atk
4* Jeorge +Res -Atk
4* Gordin +Atk -Res

Still, means I can get Lilina to +8 when I get around to it. 8 orbs left, need to get to 15 to summon on Nohrian summer, then 15 again for the new banner, then barring any further surprises, back to Summer Tana finally. Doesn't look like there are too many orbs on offer in the near future unfortunately.

So a Luna banner. Maybe I can get a Kinoka who doesn't suck?

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Or maybe Mia or a second Fellica?)

4* Seliph (Man, not even decent fodder. +HP/-Def, nah.)

More Summer Corrin disappointment I guess.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (Could be worse)

4* Effie (Well, could be good. +HP/-Atk Nope.), 3* Nowi (*Sigh. +Res/-Atk, blech.)