8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Sunwoo Congratulations, it took some time, but that Innes should be worth the wait.

Thanks, haha. Unlike every other unit I pulled from that banner (like his sister), he's not -atk or -spd. So while +res -def isn't ideal it's perfectly fine and can be fixed with a sacred seal.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Ledrert said:

Now, which Nephenee should I use... that's the question. XD

+Spd gives her a better player phase with a Spd refine. +Atk gives her a better enemy phase with the unique refine. You really can't go too wrong with either one.

3 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Dude, at least give him a passive congrats before strolling down memory lane. 

Naw, it needed to be said.

cs8hkj52pf711.png

Edited by Junkhead

45 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

+Spd gives her a better player phase with a Spd refine. +Atk gives her a better enemy phase with the unique refine. You really can't go too wrong with either one.

9 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I would recommend the +spd, wrath makes her atk mostly redundant  

Yeah, I finally went +Spd. Thanks for the hints, tho.

When you want to try a YOLO roll for SY!Tiki and there's no reds:

AJ8l5bd.jpg

She's -Atk +Def. Not that I really care, I already have my +Atk S!Corrin but even with that -Atk Camilla is the better unit if only for the Spd...Haaah.

I got a.+Def/-HP Ayra on a Yolo summon in the New Power banner.

Literally the only red in the bunch. 

It's funny. .. I'm elated to get an Ayra but annoyed that I didn't snag a Nephenee...

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

So, I've had banner burnout lately. Who knows, maybe a detour would be nice?

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless (More Neph Neph?)

4* Oboro (....... +Res/-HP)

Back to Summer Salt.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (Of Course)

4* Gaius (....150 feathers. +HP/-Atk)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

5* Summer Corrin (I can't even be excited I got her. Just, this has been miserable, especially after Sketchy Summer came out. +Spd/-HP is really pretty good at least), 3* Rebecca (Am I going to be getting decent fodder for once? +Res/-Spd), 3* Mathilda (Man, if only she hadn't been dropped to 3* +Def/-Spd), 4* Cordelia (Man, I am regretting deciding to try this. +Res/-Def), 3* Lilina (Well, meh. +Atk/-Spd on the other hand is great.)

Nohrian summer has been miserable, I wash my hands of it.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

So, I've had banner burnout lately. Who knows, maybe a detour would be nice?

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless (More Neph Neph?)

4* Oboro (....... +Res/-HP)

Back to Summer Salt.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (Of Course)

4* Gaius (....150 feathers. +HP/-Atk)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

5* Summer Corrin (I can't even be excited I got her. Just, this has been miserable, especially after Sketchy Summer came out. +Spd/-HP is really pretty good at least), 3* Rebecca (Am I going to be getting decent fodder for once? +Res/-Spd), 3* Mathilda (Man, if only she hadn't been dropped to 3* +Def/-Spd), 4* Cordelia (Man, I am regretting deciding to try this. +Res/-Def), 3* Lilina (Well, meh. +Atk/-Spd on the other hand is great.)

Nohrian summer has been miserable, I wash my hands of it.

You know what I hate about last year's summer banners? 

The majority of the games Valor skills are locked behind it. 

Sniped for blues on the New Power banner, and I ended up with... Brave Lucina.

Not the best pitybreaker, but not altogether the worst one. I can either merge into my existing one or save it for anyone who would need Aether. Now to scrounge up more orbs...

TAKUMI CAME HOME! AND HE'S +ATK/-DEF! SO HAPPY!

Now I don't need to pull on A Sketchy Summer any more! I can save Orbs for whatever's coming Friday! Or the Legendary banner! Or August! Any of those!

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I thought that I could do a little summoning session before feh channel and I ended up with 2 interesting things for me:Def+,-Spd Gordin and extra Tharja. 

I'm thinking for a future Gard bow set for Gordin to, maybe, be a trump card against BLyn and Reinhardt in AA. (however, will this set be enough against Rein ?) 

Yeah nothing really interesting, no 5 star at the free pull but, hey, That's stills cool. 

So with Today's TT runs and freebies I got up to 10 orbs. Started a Session for Tikipop. 4 colorless 1 blue. Got a Claire. Next Session. 4 Colorless 1 Red. Got a Lad from Afar. Do you think the game is trying to tell me something?

3 minutes ago, Usana said:

So with Today's TT runs and freebies I got up to 10 orbs. Started a Session for Tikipop. 4 colorless 1 blue. Got a Claire. Next Session. 4 Colorless 1 Red. Got a Lad from Afar. Do you think the game is trying to tell me something?

"Go buy some orbs and we will see

1 hour ago, Kozac said:

I thought that I could do a little summoning session before feh channel and I ended up with 2 interesting things for me:Def+,-Spd Gordin and extra Tharja. 

I'm thinking for a future Gard bow set for Gordin to, maybe, be a trump card against BLyn and Reinhardt in AA. (however, will this set be enough against Rein ?) 

Yeah nothing really interesting, no 5 star at the free pull but, hey, That's stills cool. 

Even a Res-refined, Distant Def 9 Gordin doesn't survive a buffed optimal Reinhardt. You'd need Deflect Magic, at which point it basically could be anyone I guess.

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Even a Res-refined, Distant Def 9 Gordin doesn't survive a buffed optimal Reinhardt. You'd need Deflect Magic, at which point it basically could be anyone I guess.

Well....I lack of distance physical tank so he will be welcome... Truly a issue, hopefuly I already have F ! Robin TA to counter the Reinhardt. 

Edited by Kozac

Welp, tried to pull from Ylissean Travelers, got an Exalted Chrom +Atk -Def (better than current +HP -Def)...

This happens every freaking time... summon from a new unit banner, get a 5* unit from the same game universe as the banner...

Okay, so I did the rest of the pull. (It was all colorless and red.) None of the new characters, but I finally got a good Sakura I'm willing to promote! She's +spd -HP, yay XD

Did one full summon.  No focus heroes or  5 stars.  However a 4 star Chrom let me give (after upgrade to 5 star) Hardin Aether, the final missing piece to completing him.  (Warding breath 3, Bold Fighter 3, Ward armor, Swap, Gradivus, QR3 Seal, Aether).  A 4 star Frederick allowed me to finally give Olwen Luna.  A M Robin will be for future Bonfire fodder or blarravven.